Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill (3747 Views)

Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Women: Can you believe these are men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Your signature already told me what i needed to know. Oh and now i also know that your favourite word is NOTHING + You are a english language failure oweing to the fact that you seem not to understand singular and plural verbs smiley
i understand you man. I didnt go to school like that, we learn everyday plz do correct me where i got it wrong..
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Imagine someone anonymous on nairaland deciding my own reality.
Great you understand their tactics. They try to downplay every of your opinion and reduce anything sensible majorly by insult, assertions and bully tactics . Nice response
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Xbursta(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2021
McEphiks:

Low budget CIA agent.

You must be smiling sheepishly like you've just unraveled the world's deepest secret.

I just hope you channel such energy to unravel the reasons for your shortcomings in life too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Our NYSC She Still Won't Let Me Be / Happy New Year / I Am Searching For A Husband For My Colleague.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.