Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill (3749 Views)

Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Women: Can you believe these are men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
"Bully Tactics" emphasised, only redpillers would understand, but since you decided to be a simp, you will continue being in the dark!
You’re still using same tactics. I will be a simp and if disagree. You think I am a kid like those little boys you kick around?

And also I would remain in the dark?

Oh wow cool, I like your assertion.

The black and white world you like to create.

And the game is
You choose white and I am dark automatically.

Ok I know how to play with dark pieces too.

Let us start the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:

You’re still using same tactics. I will be a simp and if disagree. You think I am a kid like those little boys you kick around?

And also I would remain in the dark?

Oh wow cool, I like your assertion.

The black and white world you like to create.

And the game is
You choose white and I am dark automatically.

Ok I know how to play with dark pieces too.

Let us start the discussion.
At least your english is good unlike the last person quoted
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
At least your english is good unlike the last person quoted
Leave English alone, no time for distraction. What make you think you’re fundamentally better than a simp?

Because as I know both of you two don’t really have a free will. To me women are God of you both.
You two chase after them and think of them often.

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Dissap: 6:07pm On May 05, 2021
Nah, you mf guys are fvcking taking this Redpill of a thing too far! This ain't Redpill my Niggar, this is ... well, I don't know but this ain't fucking cool mehn!

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2021
Dissap:
Nah, you mf guys are fvcking taking this Redpill of a thing too far! This ain't Redpill my Niggar, this is ... well, I don't know but ain't fucking cool mehn!
people don’t also know that gay men are also redpills too. But I wish they do

2 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Dissap: 6:13pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:
people don’t also know that gay men are also redpills too. But I wish they do
Yeah, sure hommie! They use it as a reason for being on their own, werey in disguise, fvcking asshóles! Damn! I fucking hate those motherfvckers. sad
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:

Leave English alone, no time for distraction. What make you think you’re fundamentally better than a simp?

Because as I know both of you two don’t really have a free will. To me women are God of you both.
You two chase after them and think of them often.
You are uneducated about this, you simply don't know. Unfortunately for you i also don't feel like typing much either, look for a redpill thread and pray to God for understanding.
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 05, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

As a five years old child, I saw an assassin point a gun at my father and my mum jumped in front to take the bullet.

The assassin could not shoot and the struggle that followed led to my dad's survival.

When my father died, three years ago, my mum said her life was over and did not live up to a year after that.

Don't say true love does not exist.

Believe me when I tell you your mom was the last of her kind grin

3 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are uneducated about this, you simply don't know. Unfortunately for you i also don't feel like typing much either, look for a redpill thread and pray to God for understanding.
I don’t know. I am uneducated, I should pray for understanding.....

You amaze me with your cheap tactics. grin grin grin grin grin

Get out..... go into the dim. Men of white and black.

There are beauty in colors

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2021
Dissap:
Nah, you mf guys are fvcking taking this Redpill of a thing too far! This ain't Redpill my Niggar, this is ... well, I don't know but this ain't fucking cool mehn!
Your signature already explains what i am, there are different levels to this shiiit with deeper impacts on the vagina people. What you think is wrong is whats actually working for many others out there!
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:

I don’t know. I am uneducated, I should pray for understanding.....

You amazing me with your cheap tactics. grin grin grin grin grin

Get out..... go into the dim. Men of white and black.

There are beauty in colors
You know what? LETS TALK!

There's nothing but lies, deceit, fantasy in colours. The bitter truth is that you are either in the black or white side!
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Your signature already explains what i am, there are different levels to this shiiit with deeper impacts on the vagina people. What you think is wrong is whats actually working for many others out there!
Abeg calm down now. You sure say you no be gay so hahaha. Omo this is becoming personal
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by McEphiks(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Lol oga DAPA i even know you grin

In your dreams I guess
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Dissap: 6:23pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yeah hommie! Spread the Redpill, that's needed mehn.
But I fvcking believe in "happily ever after", with all this Hustling, we pray we gonna find peaceful women to live with, though some of them are all fvcked up, fvcking asshóles b*tches. But imma keep the faith bro, and I pray my Gee's out there will fvcking do this same.
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You know what? LETS TALK!

There's nothing but lies, deceit, fantasy in colours. The bitter truth is that you are either in the black or white side!
Smh smh, then let’s all go back to monochrome.

If only life was so Simple the way some redpill doctrines defined it. Everyone would be a redpiller by now. But as you know it doesn’t work so.

Your words are as the result of your extremely monochrome view of the word.

Infact how can I describe a green color to you now when you may not even see it.
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:

Smh smh, then let’s all go back to monochrome.

If only life was so Simple the way some redpill doctrines defined it. Everyone would be a redpiller by now. But as you know it doesn’t work so.

Your words are as the result of your extremely monochrome view of the word.

Infact how can I describe a green color to you now when you may not even see it.
Should also know that black and white are not colours but COLOUR INFLUENCERS? Ask any artist around, what is my point?: The beauty you see in colours wouldn't be possible with the application of black or white! People live their lives in fantasies and lies even when they know the truth!
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Should also know that black and white are not colours but COLOUR INFLUENCERS? Ask any artist around, what is my point?: The beauty you see in colours wouldn't be possible with the application of black or white! People live their lives in fantasies and lies even when they know the truth!
so why you are you not mixing the black and white?
Why are you choosing between them.

You’re just shooting yourself in the foot
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2021
Dissap:
Yeah hommie! Spread the Redpill, that's needed mehn.
But I fvcking believe in "happily ever after", with all this Hustling, we pray we gonna find peaceful women to live with, though some of them are all fvcked up, fvcking asshóles b*tches. But imma keep the faith bro, and I pray my Gee's out there will fvcking do this same.
I like you man, you gat mental power and i dig that, you hope for better days and believe me i also want that, but you gotta understand that its one way or the other, there aint nothing more than 2 ways to this shiiit. What if it doesn't work out? What if she pretended her way into your home and then unveil herself afterwards cause she knows its too late for you? Bro you cannot risk embeding any form of trust to these people, the wounds never really heal men, its always deep, i've seen it! Even my very own mother is a hoe!
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I like you man, you gat mental power and i dig that, you hope for better days and believe me i also want that, but you gotta understand that its one way or the other, there aint nothing more than 2 ways to this shiiit. What if it doesn't work out? What if she pretended her way into your home and then unveil herself afterwards cause she knows its too late for you? Bro you cannot risk embeding any form of trust to these people, the wounds never really heal men, its always deep, i've seen it! Even my very own mother is a hoe!

Blood of Jesus shocked

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:
so why you are you not mixing the black and white?
Why are you choosing between them.

You’re just shooting yourself in the foot
Can you mix good and bad? can you mix holiness and sin? The colour ash is like sitting on the fence, pure hypocrisy
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2021
Tinykoko:

Blood of Jesus shocked

This account is new, if i were still using Jmw2kblogposts, i would have refered you to the post i talked about my mother. But you can still follow me up with this account, i will chip it in as i enlighten.
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

just say it out! you are a "GAY"
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Sorry, you haven't tasted embarassed

Imagine someone anonymous on nairaland deciding my own reality.

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Can you mix good and bad? can you mix holiness and sin? The colour ash is like sitting on the fence, pure hypocrisy
Hahahahah some things are not entirely bad and and so likely some things are not entirely good. Life is shade of many colors. Judging in Dark and white spectrum comes with all the limitations on you can get. Even dark and white has hue, lightness and saturation.

Yes good and bad lies within human, there are Infact no pure human and even you judging too. It depends on how much and mixture of it it comes with.

Believe today that good and bad are all inherent in almost everything you see. There are unique cases where things are exceedingly black and exceedingly white

So yes
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

just say it out! you are a "GAY"
If i'm gay then fati2001 really loves you too! smiley
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
If i'm gay then fati2001 really loves you too! smiley

she's my babe, we are dating... Stop using redpil to cover gayism, if you like marry, if you no like no marry, that one na ur magana.
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

she's my babe, we are dating... Stop using redpil to cover gayism, if you like marry, if you no like no marry, that one na ur magana.
Ok hi aunty fati2001, you are needed here, me being regarded as gay completely depends on your honest truth. Do you like him back or is he the only one in the relationship? grin
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by SILENTandSMART2: 7:29pm On May 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

what! 0.25 gini ? you are evil grin grin grin

Lol grin ....... I'm not evil jare the guy just vex me small ni jare grin.......
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol grin ....... I'm not evil jare the guy just vex me small ni jare grin.......

grin grin grin
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by SILENTandSMART2: 7:36pm On May 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You / I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me / I Dont Understand This Guy! Was He Just Too Jealous Or Possessive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.