Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread (24343 Views)

Download Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon 2022 / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Adek15(m): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Lh19:

The white worm is Daemon's mistress Mysaria
I'm not even understanding this series. The Princess will make her father run mad
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by chukwugoziegi: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Luckygurl:
But why’s king viserys body decaying embarassed I feel for Allicent Hightower, coupling would be so much of a dreaded chore for her.

Back to the movie grin

He has Diabetes.

I feel for her too.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 6:45am On Sep 13, 2022
The MVP of episode 4 cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by kay9(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Lh19:

The white worm is Daemon's mistress Mysaria

Mmmm. The moniker "the White Worm" used to refer someone else far deadlier. This someone else hasn't been born yet in this show's timeline though.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by kay9(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2022
Meanwhile... I really really wish they would stop all those weak references to "ice and fire" and "the prince that was promised" (especially when the original Game of Thrones unceremoniously killed off NK and ended all talks of promised princes!!). The HotD show is solid and strong on its own, with a good story and excellent actors; it does not need to keep making fake call-backs to GoT.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2022
TheKingIsHere:
The MVP of episode 4 cheesy

The young man had enough grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
pu7pl3:

The young man had enough grin

As in, I never expected what I saw cheesy Surprised no one is talking about the scene.

Let not spoil it for people who are yet to watch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by EasyCall: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
kay9:

Mmmm. The moniker "the White Worm" used to refer someone else far deadlier. This someone else hasn't been born yet in this show's timeline though.
r

remember this edition is 200 years before the first
pls where can I download house of the dragon from?
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
EasyCall:
r

remember this edition is 200 years before the first
pls where can I download house of the dragon from?

Netnaija
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by blingxx(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2022
Luckygurl:
But why’s king viserys body decaying embarassed I feel for Allicent Hightower, coupling would be so much of a dreaded chore for her.

Back to the movie grin

He's suffering from grayscale the same disease with jorah mormont , but the cure haven't been discovered yet
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Luckygurl(f): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2022
blingxx:

He's suffering from grayscale the same disease with jorah mormont , but the cure haven't been discovered yet
Doesn’t look like greyscale or is it cos this is the early stage?

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Luckygurl(f): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2022
Daemon grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
How can you be romancing your cousin?
This people just dey bad.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Apart from the sex scene, grin the climax of episode 4 for me was;

1) The last scene. A tough decision was placed before the princess. Drink the tea and kill our suspicion that something happened that night or reject the tea and maintain a supposed lie.

2) Otto hightower stripped off his position as the hand of the king.

3) The little dude that pitched his proposal to the princess. The dude killed his gester. What bravery!

4) The fog obstructing the king's eyes was cleared off by a sincere conversation he had with his daughter.

5) The bait called Ser Creton. He was just an instrument to satisfy the sexual urge of the princess. Oooh, poor boy!

Overall speaking, I will rate this episode 9.8/10.

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by drmuchin: 3:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Can you break it down for me?
Zee0007:
Apart from the sex scene, grin the climax of episode 4 for me was;

1) The last scene. A tough decision was placed before the princess. Drink the tea and kill our suspicion that something happened that night or reject the tea and maintain a supposed lie.

2) Otto hightower stripped off his position as the hand of the king.

3) The little dude that pitched his proposal to the princess. The dude killed his gester. What bravery!

4) The fog obstructing the king's eyes was cleared off by a sincere conversation he had with his daughter.

5) The bait called Ser Creton. He was just an instrument to satisfy the sexual urge of the princess. Oooh, poor boy!

Overall speaking, I will rate this episode 9.8/10.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Lh19(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
kay9:

The moniker "the white worm" that is used in the show is used to refer to Mysaria. I don't know of the one you're talking about.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Heavenlydemon(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Luckygurl:
Daemon grin grin
I completely forgot about that part
������
Thanks
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by ChernnyBlack: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Interes
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by ChernnyBlack: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Interesting
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Oejozeff(m): 4:22am On Sep 18, 2022
Hello pls check my latest animation skit on YouTube pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Ser Criston the Simpson and First of His Name grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Ser criston the naive moralist grin grin.

Seeing this, I don't really blame Alicent for pressing her son's claim sha

8 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2022
aieromon:
See Criston the Simpson and First of His Name grin grin

grin I don't blame him sha. Love got him dreaming and his own personal morals didn't help too.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by olabolaji(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Oh my world what a pretty intense episode grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by chigo5(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why did they start fight for the hall banquet
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by chukwugoziegi: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
aieromon:
Ser Criston the Simpson and First of His Name grin grin

FOORISH SIMPSON!!!

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by chukwugoziegi: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
chigo5:
Why did they start fight for the hall banquet

In fact, i thought it was so Daemon could run away with the princess. I never saw that twist coming.

See Criston is a mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Yujiz(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Criston is jst d biggest fool of ds episode...God!..wat an idiot

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by kay9(m): 3:34am On Sep 20, 2022
Episode 5: We Light The Way

7/10 for me.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2022
After watching this episode, I have 3 questions that needs answers;

1. What actually caused the fight in the banquet?

2. How possible is it to punch someone in the face until the face bone/skull scatters, softens and ripped open?

3. How was Alicient present at the same time when her husband collapsed and also when Ser Criston was about to perform harakiri on himself?

Rating - 8.5/10

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2022
My Episode 5 Rating

It was indeed a pretty intense episode. It was full of suspense and questions.

This is one hell of an episode that will get you racking your brain. Too many unanswered questions.

Observations:

1) I think Alicent might be having feelings for the princess. She seems so perturbed with the princess's love life.

Alicent is one dangerous character to toil with. I sense the simpleton—Ser Cre will become her puppet.

2) The tea. Yes, the tea!

3) How can a fall from a horse incapacitate Rha. That scene seems so weak for me.

4) Daemon deserve an Oscar for his role in this episode. He's so good.

5) How can Alicent be caught in between two important scenes. Her husband collapsing and Her newly found ally—Ser Cre.

I will rate this episode 7/10.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2022
Zee0007:
My Episode 5 Rating

It was indeed a pretty intense episode. It was full of suspense and questions.

This is one hell of an episode that will get you racking your brain. Too many unanswered questions.

Observations:

1) I think Alicent might be having feelings for the princess. She seems so perturbed with the princess's love life.

Alicent is one dangerous character to toil with. I sense the simpleton—Ser Cre will become her puppet.

2) The tea. Yes, the tea!

3) How can a fall from a horse incapacitate Rha. That scene seems so weak for me.

4) Daemon deserve an Oscar for his role in this episode. He's so good.

5) How can Alicent be caught in between two important scenes. Her husband collapsing and Her newly found ally—Ser Cre.

I will rate this episode 7/10.

3) watch that scene again the horse fell on her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / First Sex In Bbnaija 2022 Khalid And Daniella Video / Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.