Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) (50900 Views)

President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / My Friend Is Still Asked To Verify His NIN Even After Getting A Virtual ID Card / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2021
This pantami no go shave that his inconsistent side beards ni
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2021
See deceit

Where is the poor masses own?
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by seyz91(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2021
cheesy
triple996:

Why the tin come dey vex you now.grin
I call your name, abi u b ESN?
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by jesmond3945: 1:10pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.
Those that wish you death will continue to die miserable.i love the way buhari is ignoring esn.he is simply giving them enough time to burn down their backyards.
Meanwhile anambra is in flames grin.
Them don burn another station wooo, com kill their fellow Igbo brother join.(2 police men)
you must be a fool. Ignoring people who are kidnapped for being in school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2021
Congratulations to him..it worth jubilating for.
Very set of unfortunate leaders....awon oloriburuku eda, iyalaya buhari o ni kure!
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by NaijaSumi: 1:12pm On May 06, 2021
Lekan239:
buhari you disappionted me

pls i need an advice i am confuse on either buying a okada(new) right now and hand it out to drivers for delivery, or i should save more, after six month and get a taxi. pls i need enlightment

Do you have anyone trustworthy to help drive the okada yet? I can be of help in that regard.

We can get to talk better if interested. Take care
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by NaijaSumi: 1:14pm On May 06, 2021
post=101433461:
A better Nigeria is all we want

It can't be gotten from the (.......) called Buhari... Fill up the blank doted space

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by onuman: 1:14pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.
Those that wish you death will continue to die miserable.i love the way buhari is ignoring esn.he is simply giving them enough time to burn down their backyards.
Them don burn another station wooo, com kill their fellow Igbo brother join.(2 police men)

Your ISWAP/Boko Haram are killing Igbo policemen and burning down government edifices in the east in order to attract Buhari to send Nigeria’s armed forces to go and complete the Jihad against the east.

Taqqiya - use any deceptive moves to conquer the enemy during Jihad - that’s it.

ESN has told you several times that it’s not responsible for attacks in the east.
Buhari told a huge crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2021
He is fooling Nigerians. 250 million fools.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 06, 2021
Two terrorist grandmasters. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2021
Nice one..
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2021
Lekan239:
buhari you disappionted me

pls i need an advice i am confuse on either buying a okada(new) right now and hand it out to drivers for delivery, or i should save more, after six month and get a taxi. pls i need enlightment

Management is the key solution. Bike or taxi.
Don't go into a business,you don't understand.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2021
The dumbest president ever.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Carol31: 1:20pm On May 06, 2021
Pls I need US WhatsApp or sim card. If you can do it contact me via WhatsApp +221707358599
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 06, 2021
No matter how sweet his voice was in heaven, when he became a terrorist he was thrown down. But Nigeria, understandably is nothing like heaven and her leaders won't reason like sane people, and so no need to throw a known terrorist sympathyser away from government. Thses terrorists are emboldened by the fact that they have supporters in high places. Pathetic!!!
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:20pm On May 06, 2021
Kantengoloo:
You mean he's just receiving it
It suprises me too.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 1:20pm On May 06, 2021
I haven't received mine since 2014 ooooo, yeye country
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 1:20pm On May 06, 2021
NaijaSumi:

Do you have anyone trustworthy to help drive the okada yet? I can be of help in that regard.

We can get to talk better if interested. Take care
No i havent. I heard that is the most important aspect to consider. since i am still a novice, it wont be ideal for me to consider your offer, i think i should start with someone i know, someone i have enough information about and someone i could trust. Thanks
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by West2019(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.
God punish ur generation to generations u will surely die before ur time
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Foodqueen(f): 1:21pm On May 06, 2021
He might think it's a phd certificate o

Ode oshi
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:22pm On May 06, 2021
lasisi69:
Boss Dem manna, at your mention, I am here !!!
lasisi69:
Boss Dem manna, at your mention, I am here !!!
Lol cheesy,
Correct man.
Nigeria go better for our lifetime.
Insha Allah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by frog12: 1:23pm On May 06, 2021
he is giving pantami bad eye
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2021
berrystunn:

Management is the key solution. Bike or taxi.
Don't go into a business,you don't understand.

So what is your suggestion sir? i was planning giving the bike or taxi out to a driver who will deliver daily.

maybe i should just still keep my money
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2021
So all the deadline they have been given us

Tjey themselves never get am

Lol
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by micflo28(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2021
All I see is Junior and Senior terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.