Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) (50899 Views)

President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / My Friend Is Still Asked To Verify His NIN Even After Getting A Virtual ID Card / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by bighorlus(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2021
adelekeolu:
EYES OF A TERRIOR
You're very observant
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by TruthinAction: 2:31pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.
Those that wish you death will continue to die miserable.i love the way buhari is ignoring esn.he is simply giving them enough time to burn down their backyards.
Meanwhile anambra is in flames grin.
Them don burn another station wooo, com kill their fellow Igbo brother join.(2 police men)

One ignorant nairalander spotted. You have eyes but can't see. You have ears but don't ear. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by bizhop01: 2:31pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.
Those that wish you death will continue to die miserable.i love the way buhari is ignoring esn.he is simply giving them enough time to burn down their backyards.
Them don burn another station wooo, com kill their fellow Igbo brother join.(2 police men)
See level buhari finally reduced you to
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Mo10go(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2021
Trust yourself �
Pantami is jubilating is victory over Nigerians lehulehu by presenting NIN award to the President with his beards that looks like cat damn!!, now that you see that we can only shout on social media from NL we move to Twitter but he's just smiling on his couch like roasted cat, have you ever see burnt roasted cat
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by thaoriginator: 2:34pm On May 06, 2021
post=101433446:

In the sane countries we want our country to be like, this is one of the ways they got to that great height.
USA couldn't have been a great country today without what they call their social security number, which each and every citizen must have.
If you commit any fraud or crime, or scam anyone, all your life is connected in one place.
Only in Nigeria that a man will commit a crime in Ibadan and run to Sokoto, and that will be the end of the case for years.....prolly forever!

More on NIN that Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians should know.....

Nigerians home and abroad , kindly take note!

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
They can only see information they are authorised to see.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
That is the convenience provided by your NIN.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

This is how it is done in saner climes we all want to emulate.
We will surely get there someday soon.

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.
D anointing wey all of us @[/b] carry ehn,
even d devil sef see am, dey bow from afar! cheesy
God punish devil!

But we have said it over and over again on this forum, that our posts here is only for sane minds.
We know you wailers and kids can never assimilate our posts due to the constant hatred you have for your country (the country you call a zoo).
An advice to you, next time, scroll over our post to the next post cos it is too deep for your brain.
That will be better for you rather than to develop migraine for nothing.
Please kindly take to this advice from the elders for your own good.
[b]Nigeria will be great again whether you and your ilks like it or not.

Peace out!
Lols, me bloodclaat!

D MANNA dem, always spitting fire like a dragon with the head of a lion.

Carry go Baba you get level..

Fire burn dem batty people dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 06, 2021
Meanwhile those that registered a long time ago are yet to get it.

A country where leaders are taken care of to the detriment of those they lead.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Cheeryfeet: 2:52pm On May 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Still waiting for mine since June 2014.
Been waiting since 2007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by LIN0147(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2021
Start with Okada new. It not easy to manage Taxi if you're new comer in the transport biz
Lekan239:
buhari you disappionted me

pls i need an advice i am confuse on either buying a okada(new) right now and hand it out to drivers for delivery, or i should save more, after six month and get a taxi. pls i need enlightment
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by aujile(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Still waiting for mine since June 2014.
Please let's ask him when he registered. Cos I never see my own getting to 10 years now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Testy2020(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2021
Even president dey stubborn why youth no go stubborn? See When president dey get him own NIN, E go tell me say E no fit that NIN within 2hrs?

I just dey ask oh
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Yus2020: 3:01pm On May 06, 2021
Fulani terrorist see their useless face
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2021
Where is KANU come and see buhari is putting mask on his ear again oh,,oya come and shout again. grin
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by MarvelousMe: 3:06pm On May 06, 2021
You mean after all these years he’s just receiving his NIN identity card?

Maybe because he just did it recently ?

Buhari is not a good citizen
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.

abeg na buhari election form for third regime??!!!
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:17pm On May 06, 2021
BUHARI REMOVED SHAGARI,NOW HE REFUSED TO QUIT HONOURABLY AMIDST ALL THESE. JUST GIVE PEACE A CHANCE LETS ENDURE AS 2023 IS CLOSE BY.
THIS IS JET AGE,YOUR ANDROID,OTHER GADGETS HAS ALL MANNER OF CAPABILITIES USE YOUR SENSES, NIGHT VISION IS THERE,DRONE CAMERAS, SURVELLENCE TV ETC.
NEWS MEDIA ARE THEY ONES SELLING THEY ENJOY WHAT IS GOING ON TO SELL THEIR BAD NEWS AND CAUSE MORE TENSION LIKE CHANNELS.

BE WISE NAIJA,THEY ARE USING FEAR TO CONTROL YOU TO BUY MORE NEWSPAPER!
WHAT WE NEED IN NIGERIA IS VIGILANT CITIZENS REPORTING ALL SUSCIOUS MOVES TO SECURITY FORCES TO TAKE COUNTERMEASURES FAST. GOD'S LIGHTENING WILL STRIKE ALL EVIL POLITICAL ELEMENTS SPONSORING VIOLENCE WITH THEIR CONSPIRATORS WHEREVER THEY ARE.
#REPORTALLSUSPICIOUSELEMENTSEARLY
#INTELLIGENCEISPOWERFUL
#ADDYOUOWNSUGGESTIONTOSECURENAIJA
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2021
So Buhari hasn't done his for yore and this idiot Pantami is giving deadline up and down
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 3:44pm On May 06, 2021
So you mean our president dose not have an identity for over six years as a president this must be an imposter planted by Pantami!

That's why the guy is so untouchable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2021
Clowns.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Killermamba: 3:50pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.

Shebi the NIN card na free pass to heaven abi.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Kirkman: 3:54pm On May 06, 2021
Lekan239:

pls i need an advice i am confuse on either buying a okada(new) right now and hand it out to drivers for delivery, or i should save more, after six month and get a taxi. pls i need enlightment
Better use that money you want to use for taxi and get 2-4 okadas. And get your steady daily returns from those okadas. But put GPS trackers on all of them though. No one wants to hear stories that touch. Depends on your location too whether those okadas will be very profitable and task force won't disturb too much.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2021
fergie001:

Presidency Nigeria
THAT FIRST PICK NA SOMETHING ELSE OOOO
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by somtochukwu161: 4:05pm On May 06, 2021
I first am collect but them no snap me no problem
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2021
2 terrorists
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by dochenaj: 4:31pm On May 06, 2021
Buhari that was captured not long after he became president in 2015 is just getting his NIN Card now. I guess those that captured later than him can expect their card by 2030.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Wisdomclass1: 5:13pm On May 06, 2021
Lekan239:

send a DM... I will provide you with financial advise.... I don't need your money so keep that off
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:15pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.

So what of Bokoharam, fulani herdsmen & bandits? What are they doing? Can u give us an update?
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by candygist: 5:17pm On May 06, 2021
fergie001:

Presidency Nigeria

So all this years, he never had NIN
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Ream4: 5:29pm On May 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Back2Daura(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2021
Ghost de get NIN card?
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2021
Kirkman:

Better use that money you want to use for taxi and get 2-4 okadas. And get your steady daily returns from those okadas. But put GPS trackers on all of them though. No one wants to hear stories that touch. Depends on your location too whether those okadas will be very profitable and task force won't disturb too much.
Okada business is booming in Ado Ekiti
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2021
Wisdomclass1:
send a DM... I will provide you with financial advise.... I don't need your money so keep that off
sent you a DM
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:39pm On May 06, 2021
So what about the millions that have registered for over 5 years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.