Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) (50904 Views)

President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / My Friend Is Still Asked To Verify His NIN Even After Getting A Virtual ID Card / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2021
Father and son terrorists

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 06, 2021
Compounds his integrity issues
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by harmargedon: 7:55pm On May 06, 2021
So our president don't have NIN. What a country
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by shopnimini: 9:38pm On May 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Still waiting for mine since June 2014.

Mine is since 2013 undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Dizzytee: 9:44pm On May 06, 2021
Lekan239:
buhari you disappionted me

pls i need an advice i am confuse on either buying a okada(new) right now and hand it out to drivers for delivery, or i should save more, after six month and get a taxi. pls i need enlightment

Do you want to drive the taxi � yourself...
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Kirkman: 9:52pm On May 06, 2021
Lekan239:
Okada business is booming in Ado Ekiti
Then I guess you are set to go then... I wish you all the very best as you embark on this project of yours. God speed.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by splendournoni: 1:18am On May 07, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.
Those that wish you death will continue to die miserable.i love the way buhari is ignoring esn.he is simply giving them enough time to burn down their backyards.
Meanwhile anambra is in flames grin.
Them don burn another station wooo, com kill their fellow Igbo brother join.(2 police men)
Sai baba!
Keep fooling yourselves
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Richywire(m): 5:47am On May 07, 2021
Na mumu you be senior man
shiki:
I hope he know what he's holding in his hands sha

All BOKO HARAM leaders in one picture
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by shiki(m): 5:49am On May 07, 2021
Richywire:
Na mumu you be senior man

Another Boko haram idiot online
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by kkfada(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2021
At these era!!! see what what we celebrating. National identity card .which is the rock of the country security.
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2021
Dizzytee:

Do you want to drive the taxi � yourself...
No I won't be driving the taxi or okada myself, I'm still a student, just looking for ways to invest and earn income while I concentrate on my studies
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2021
Kirkman:

Then I guess you are set to go then... I wish you all the very best as you embark on this project of yours. God speed.
thank you very much
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Dizzytee: 6:38pm On May 08, 2021
Lekan239:
No I won't be driving the taxi or okada myself, I'm still a student, just looking for ways to invest and earn income while I concentrate on my studies
There is money in it depending on who you are giving to handle it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / El-Rufai: Northern Governors Ready To Confront Anyone Opposed To Ending Almajiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.