Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? (37195 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by SpecialNwa: 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Drop dp, make I check something
*licks lip*
you no serious
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by mrdharkchild(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2021
SpecialNwa:
you no serious
I am dead serious
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by AlphamaleTech1(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mind your damn business. Gosh. angry

Mind your own pocket as well and stop minding guys pocket b4 u can date them.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Kfed4ril(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:
I wouldn't call it dating, I don't see myself marrying him.

Why’s that so?
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Realhommie(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Funny you. You sha like to give NL guys some headache to battle grin.

Btw, you can't be 38!
She can't be 28 sef.

I believe she's trolling sha like someone earlier suggested.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Realhommie(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2021
Lady97:
Because I haven't seen one that is serious and ready for commitment.
If you are ready and serious, from Igbo, and are lovely and understanding then let give it a shot.

I'm a young lady of 25years that is godly and want a man of peace
Why limit it to Igbo? What if your ordained partner is from a different tribe?
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by braunny(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2021
SpecialNwa:
yeah
paste me ur number abeg
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by tosaino95(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2021
GeneralPula:
The person I’m dating now doesn’t have puccy..
Her name is Ps4 !
grin
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Greatersttar: 6:39am On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Most men on Nairaland are blaming their inability to marry on money. Can you imagine? Well, I don't care. You men should just make money and come and spend it on me. Final.
Nne am a hardworking guy with 30k salary and a very bright future . I want to do, Will u do?
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Greatersttar: 6:46am On May 09, 2021
Lady97:
Because I haven't seen one that is serious and ready for commitment.
If you are ready and serious, from Igbo, and are lovely and understanding then let give it a shot.

I'm a young lady of 25years that is godly and want a man of peace
Nne u fine sha can I shoot?
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

He's the broke one. I'm the one who feeds him, and I'm getting tired. He's just fine and has chest for nothing. He is even flashing me now sef. You can imagine the broke fool. Mscheww.
Y are you this bitter, it's not good for your sanity. learn to move on. if your heart broken. this your current state will render you lonely till eternity shocked
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:36am On May 09, 2021
Bouz:
Y are you this bitter, it's not good for your sanity. learn to move on. if your heart broken. this your current state will render you lonely till eternity shocked

Did I tell you that I'm heartbroken?
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Did I tell you that I'm heartbroken?
You sounded bitter. like angry over distrust
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:43am On May 09, 2021
Bouz:
You sounded bitter. like angry over distrust

I break their hearts, not the other way. After I must have rendered them useless financially, though.

3 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I break their hearts, not the other way. After I must have rendered them useless financially, though.
Lolz You rather break the hearts now, okay oh. But you can't break every heart cuz u will definitely fall for one, be calming down. for peace of mind.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Mozino007(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thats my girl.

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by cletz991(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2021
grin
ChiefSosa:
DESMOND ELLIOT. HE'S THE REASON MOST PEOPLE CAN'T SETTLE DOWN OR MEET GOOD SPOUSES.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:10pm On May 09, 2021
Bouz:
Lolz You rather break the hearts now, okay oh. But you can't break every heart cuz u will definitely fall for one, be calming down. for peace of mind.

I haven't seen that man. I will wait. sad
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I haven't seen that man. I will wait. sad
You haven't? how will you when your a tigress grin grin. Be calming down, you will see one.

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 09, 2021
what knot angry
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2021
SpecialNwa:
Husband no gree come oo..
I'm available pls DM me ���
I'm God fearing lady
From Enugu state
Base in kano...
Self employed
Thank you
how old
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2021
Bouz:
You haven't? how will you when your a tigress grin grin. Be calming down, you will see one.
she will kill him on bed
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by galantjoe(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2021
SpecialNwa:
Husband no gree come oo..
I'm available pls DM me ���
I'm God fearing lady
From Enugu state
Base in kano...
Self employed
Thank you

Ututuoma Adaigbo
I wanted to contact you as Nairaland is nonpersonal social media, there is no way to get in touch with you, so I sent you email via Nairaland connect.

However, you have not reply my email.

My aim is to get in touch with you so that we can talking. I am interested in knowing u.

My contact no is 07067294966
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Dreyton36: 2:23pm On May 11, 2021
Old chase bank old Wells Fargo
Needed with :

Online access
Routing number
Account number
CL full name

Not wire, not dd , not md , not benefit
Don't askany questions

Paste details on my email and let's do magic
For 4_5hrs reflection
$50k upward

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by ebubey(f): 12:33am On May 12, 2021
luminouz:

Back out quick. I'm here grin
Lol. I thought you shared pre-wedding pocs
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Onekind04(m): 1:05am On May 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....a real niggarrr ain't doing dating not to talk of marriage......marriage is full of shit...
Most people are scared of the Problem and wahalar that comes with marriage....the shit scares the hell out of them

Marriage na scam i swear.....
a real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
a real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into
Abeg bross, who be your plug �?
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by luminouz(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2021
ebubey:

Lol. I thought you shared pre-wedding pocs

That was a striptease, to get attention when I was bored.

You don't worry about that, just go ahead and PM me. wink
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by dj5naira(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Because you said so or it affects your existence?

Which do I answer next?
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by SpecialNwa: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Cutehector post=101533498]how old[33/quote]
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Cutehector(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=SpecialNwa post=102436724][/quote]ok not bad. dm me
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by SpecialNwa: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Emerie22:

How can I meet you
chat me up..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot - / 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.