Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,011 members, 7,825,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? (37257 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Phlinx: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
Dreyton36:
Having your own family and seeing your kids grow is amazing and boosts your hustling spirit

So what's stopping you from tying the knot with her ?
Let's hear from y'all

P.s I'm married with 4 beautiful kids
2boys and 2girls
I never blame anyone for whatever problems I prefer to check myself so maybe it is me that is the problem
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Honesty36(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Billions she's priceless

Canada and U.S accts come over for funding

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by drmikeadams(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2021
grin grin grin if ur a virgin and u want to marry by August ..oya drop ur CV
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am still having sinister thoughts about him.

He doesn't have enough money as I want. I think I will dump him soon. I just met one Alhaji who has promised to take care of me and I have seen that he can give me what I want, which is money. He's even an American citizen. I can't put up with any broke dude. Gosh. They stink. Dry pockets. Urggh.

My birthday is soon approaching and the fool can't afford my birthday bills. He's such a disgrace. He can't even afford my bone straight hair. Is that one a man? I'm so done.

Oh my gosh! This is Bait. You’re not that kind of person
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Next time, quote me intellectually and with sense

If you are really that curious, ask questions like a sane person, or you will be ignored.

You think intellectual people don’t enjoy penis? Na wa oo. Una go just dey form nonsense
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Katcall: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I won't, except you are rich like Dangote and won't pester me for sex. I am a virgin.
are you really a virgin cos you dont behave like one. You talk and act like a slut.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Katcall:
are you really a virgin cos you dont behave like one. You talk and act like a slut.

LMAO.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Katcall: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO.
i'm serious. I was almost planning to patronise you. You can't be virgin. I know a virgin when i see one
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Ingredient88(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Biglittlelois:
I wouldn't call it dating, I don't see myself marrying him.
so why are you still with him Dan, hope is not wasting of one time
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Ingredient88(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lady97:
Because I haven't seen one that is serious and ready for commitment.
If you are ready and serious, from Igbo, and are lovely and understanding then let give it a shot.

I'm a young lady of 25years that is godly and want a man of peace
apart from Igbo, can't you just give me a trial??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.