Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself (4715 Views)

I Stopped Being A Simp Today! / My Experience With A Simp Today / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by richmond500: 8:54am On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by EvolvedPisces(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2021
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by richmond500: 8:56am On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by richmond500: 9:12am On May 07, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
Now that u have been defeated and could no longer fight.

I'll like to say what I said in previous pages again. "There are ways to win a fight without trying bodyshaming someone" and this is one among the thousand messages. I wasn't trying to win from the beginning when I started with the "u are boring". I just wanted to pass a message, if u win a fight without rolling in the mud, ur opponent won't engage u next time.
Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2021
dgang:
well you are not a simp by your definition you are something else, simps are men who live their life to please and satisfy women at any cost, it is their sole mission in life, they are ready to go above and beyond to defend a woman even when she doesn't need help there are the slave force of the future, the mindless drones that women use to passtime till they can get noticed by an apha. So if you think simps are courageous and that what makes then simps please rethink it. Simps are the weak mindless men who think by doing everything a woman desires of them will get them in her good graces and maybe once a while she lets him have a dive in her kitty. Are you a simp?
I am simp!
I bear the name as a protest to online bully. Just because you don’t worship women. You now think you have the right to name call other people.
Stop using bully words to push other people to force people into your ideology
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2021
crystalmoon:
once again I will remind all women are the same there is no unicorn
That is your opinion and if I don’t see the need to name call others because they disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by Hintona(f): 9:20am On May 07, 2021
90% of these redpillers are incels.

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by dgang: 9:37am On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:

I am simp!
I bear the name as a protest to online bully. Just because you don’t worship women. You now think you have the right to name call other people.
Stop using bully words to push other people to force people into your ideology
you can be a simp it's your goal and I have NO say in it, I am Not trying to convince you bro I am only saying what is good for the goose should be good for the gander.

I guess you can carry-on simping it's not any problem to worry about guy. Free will is universal .

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2021
Hintona:
90% of these redpillers are incels.
you can say that again.
Their only real instrument is bully. The false claim they have the manual to cajole women is not their selling point. Their selling is attention seeking. They can create about 40 thread in a week just to bully, attack and insult.

Now they are successfully trying to suppress and control a lot of guy online.
Most unsuspecting victim follow their lead forget they are nothing but mere online presence, self crowning themselves Alpha and self-glorify themselves to where they can never get to in reality.

The so much need people attention to massage their ego.

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2021
dgang:
you can be a simp it's your goal and I have NO say in it, I am Not trying to convince you bro I am only saying what is good for the goose should be good for the gander.

I guess you can carry-on simping it's not any problem to worry about guy. Free will is universal .
Cool �. I like how the simping word now sound watery

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by dgang: 9:42am On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:

Cool �. I like how the simping word now sound watery
yessir... Simply simp on!
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2021
dgang:
yessir... Simply simp on!
what more? Simping is the way

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by dgang: 10:14am On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:
what more? Simping is the way
let No body stop you bro. At least you are not pretending,

you Sir, are a Simp !!! To the very fabric of your being !! *Clapping* smiling* to simping and beyond!!!

I guess you have made your point crystal clear and we the none simps have seen it. I don't think there is anymore beyond this point is there?

Ok cool.
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2021
dgang:
let No body stop you bro. At least you are not pretending,

you Sir, are a Simp !!! To the very fabric of your being !! *Clapping* smiling* to simping and beyond!!!

I guess you have made your point crystal clear and we the none simps have seen it. I don't think there is anymore beyond this point is there?

Ok cool.
Then you should simply honor it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by EvolvedPisces(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2021
richmond500:
Now that u have been defeated and could no longer fight.

I'll like to say what I said in previous pages again. "There are ways to win a fight without trying bodyshaming someone" and this is one among the thousand messages. I wasn't trying to win from the beginning when I started with the "u are boring". I just wanted to pass a message, if u win a fight without rolling in the mud, ur opponent won't engage u next time.
Peace
you are a pussssy
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by dgang: 1:03pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:

Then you should simply honor it. Thanks
honor what ? Bro you don't exist in my world just as I don't in yours, are you sure it's only simping that you are into? Lol. Egba mi o! Ok I honour your simping is that fine ? Ok cool.
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2021
dgang:
honor what ? Bro you don't exist in my world just as I don't in yours, are you sure it's only simping that you are into? Lol. Egba mi o! Ok I honour your simping is that fine ? Ok cool.
One good thing about this unknown alpha presence on Nairaland romance section is that they are attention seeker.
They would do and say all sort of thing they can find in their might to bring attention to them self or ideology. Attention is the number instrument to massage their ego.

Attention from ladies and simp. And here I am giving you one.
I hope you’re enjoying it?

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by dgang: 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:

One good thing about this unknown alpha presence on Nairaland romance section is that they are attention seeker.
They would do and say all sort of thing they can find in their might to bring attention to them self or ideology. Attention is the number instrument to massage their ego.

Attention from ladies and simp. And here I am giving you one.
I hope you’re enjoying it?
lol, ladies and simps, and I thought I seen it all. God who send me to comment.
Stanley, I am not against you simping, I just don't care!!! Have I not been clear on that ? Your whole thread is about expressing yourself... So here is my expression bro go and simp in peace you have no hate from this Dude. But I ain't no simp. So if you like to simp .... Simp ...simple

3 Likes

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2021
dgang:
lol, ladies and simps, and I thought I seen it all. God who send me to comment.
Stanley, I am not against you simping, I just don't care!!! Have I not been clear on that ? Your whole thread is about expressing yourself... So here is my expression bro go and simp in peace you have no hate from this Dude. But I ain't no simp. So if you like to simp .... Simp ...simple
Ok I think we are fine

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:
I don’t do this always but some unknown gay men seem to have infiltrated romance section of Nairaland and are creating unnecessary thread with many monikers challenging, insulting, bullying and kicking up every male moniker who say any contrary thing to their ideology.
Infact many are not even about the men sef they are more about the attention.

You may be bad with women but bowing to unknown monikers because they claim they know the manual is the height of low self esteem.

Be A simp today and express yourself

Op you are still a learner boy...
Nwezeemmanuel did more than this, infact he became the toast of ladies here..his thread then always make FP..
Bit when e clear for em eye, na em find em way come home...
Dem no dey tell man nah.. e go shock you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
you are a pussssy

The boy na useless fellow ..
E dn tey wey I know am as being moronic here..
Leave the fool

2 Likes

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Op you are still a learner boy...
Nwezeemmanuel did more than this, infact he became the toast of ladies here..his thread then always make FP..
Bit when e clear for em eye, na em find em way come home...
Dem no dey tell man nah.. e go shock you..
This are nothing but marketing words.
You may believe an ideology.
If it is worth it then why the cajoling?
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:

This are nothing but marketing words.
You may believe an ideology.
If it is worth it then why the cajoling?

Marketing what ??
Lol.. you go pay me?? Why should I force an idea on you, don't have such luxury..
I made a valid reference .. seems you just joined nairaland, nwaeze I mentioned here did more than you are doing but when reality happened to him, nobody forced him to change and renege on his initial stand..
I speak facts that is known to many here, wetin I wn cajole you for?? I can only do that if I would be handsomely paid for it..

2 Likes

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Marketing what ??
Lol.. you go pay me?? Why should I force an idea on you, don't have such luxury..
I made a valid reference .. seems you just joined nairaland, nwaeze I mentioned here did more than you are doing but when reality happened to him, nobody forced him to change and renege on his initial stand..
I speak facts that is known to many here, wetin I wn cajole you for?? I can only do that if I would be handsomely paid for it..
Another enticing/market speech. There is no limit to you guys trying so hard to prove you know. Meanwhile everyone here is an online presence, so make we dey cruise. A lot of Alpha male on Nairaland land. Losers in real life.
Keep the good word.
Meanwhile I am simp.
So no need to bother.
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:50pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:

Another enticing/market speech. There is no limit to you guys trying so hard to prove you know. Meanwhile everyone here is an online presence, so make we dey cruise. A lot of Alpha male on Nairaland land. Losers in real life.
Keep the good word.
Meanwhile I am simp.
So no need to bother.

You can be whatever you want to be..
I don't give an Anus F4ck about it..
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You can be whatever you want to be..
I don't give an Anus F4ck about it..
we know who says that grin grin
I remain simp for live.
Say no to men who f*ck in the Anus, hiding under covers
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:10am On May 08, 2021
stanliwise:
we know who says that grin grin
I remain simp for live.
Say no to men who f*ck in the Anus, hiding under covers

grin grin
Definitely your father not me..

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by stanliwise(m): 12:27am On May 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

grin grin
Definitely your father not me..
be Bold
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by djbasket(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2021
Dexterfire:

Highly accurate.
Most of them might actually be tsunderes

Dexterfire I sent you a pm please reply
Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by Dexterfire: 1:08am On May 11, 2021
djbasket:

Dexterfire I sent you a pm please reply
Okay

1 Like

Re: Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself by djbasket(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2021
Dexterfire:

Okay
check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour / Korra Obidi Show Off Her N*kedness In A New Dance Video / A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.