Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job (51648 Views)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by isaac1234: 5:09pm On May 25, 2021
mrksquare:

True. Same thing also applies to freemason. My love for it made me to do further inquiry. The membership dues alone is enough to discourage any intending member. Beside money derived from membership dues are used for social causes in the society.

And of course, I was told that joining the brotherhood isn't a prerequisite for instant wealth as they do not involve in money rituals .
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by extol1(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2021
Jeux:
In the keke park at the junction of my house in Benin, if you are not a cultist you can’t hold any position, I know of a family friend who is a deeper life Christian that had to join a secret court at the age of 58 because he was contesting for secretary at the park .
at that age, what is he looking for again
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by isaac1234: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
help to join

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by McTobe(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
My brother I find it hard to believe because Seadog recruit once a year and the process is usually very thorough and competitive as they go for the best set of people. Now hearing that such organization that set high standard is at the same time doing forceful is still incomprehensive to me. I am not doubting you but is it not possible that some people can be using them as cover
BernieLee:
In the south south especially Akwa Ibom & Rivers, before u get employment as contract staff in oil servicing companies, u must join Seadogs a.k.a Pirates. I worked with one of those companies on a one yr contract, when time reach to renew, them give me form o. I kuku collect my payoff waka.
Modified:
For those arguing, you wont understand till you work in that sector. Ask pple working at QIT, Onne FOT, platforms and Bonny Terminal then you would understand. peace.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by McTobe(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Exaggerated... only one AP in Asaba, also one Deck.
Daum:
Nas deck points full Asaba na
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by McTobe(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
What do you people gain by lying. This is the most disgusting of all lies that I have heard in my life. Kai
martinlooter:
It is true, I have experienced it in Omoku, a place close to Port Harcourt, when I was working with Saipem, my immediate boss who is a pirate aka sea dog offered me an opportunity to join them so that I can grow in the company. I had to turn him down, because they turn their backs before they enter his office and they drink human blood a lot during their meetings at night.
He brought their forms to me three times, but I rejected them and had to run for my life when they told me that I have to kill my first son to join them and make wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by NapoleonHill: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Frankiss44:
There was this case of my boss at the office in 2016. Her younger brother was shortlisted for Mobil in Akwa Ibiom state.. He went there with 3 of his friends who all finished with high 2.1.. At the tail end of the whole process, he performed the highest but they demanded his joined a certain cult before they will make his employment official... At the end himself and me of the friend refused.. The other 2 accepted and they are big boys now.. Good thing is that they remembered their two friends and used their connections to force them on contractors who took them as contract staff in the same company
Mobil is allegedly very notorious for this act. I cannot believe it.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Daum: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
McTobe:
Exaggerated... only one AP in Asaba, also one Deck.

There's one off okpanam road
Another NAS point somewhere around Jesus Saves side. This two i know
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
ihatebuhari:
lol my dear you’re gay just accept
You too get sense
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by McTobe(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Daum:

There's one off okpanam road
Another NAS point somewhere around Jesus Saves side. This two i know
Yes Sir, but Asaba is one Deck.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Daum: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
McTobe:
Yes Sir, but Asaba is one Deck.

Ok
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by SUNNINO(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
kingbee90:

Ahoy!
I rep Barracuda-X de*k.
Repent Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Captain123: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Why do people come out on social media to lie, why will they give you a form when there are so many of their members unemployed and living in poverty. You people cause the problems of the society by your lies.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Hamachi(f): 4:50pm On Apr 07
shocked
BernieLee:
In the south south especially Akwa Ibom & Rivers, before u get employment as contract staff in oil servicing companies, u must join Seadogs a.k.a Pirates. I worked with one of those companies on a one yr contract, when time reach to renew, them give me form o. I kuku collect my payoff waka.
Modified:
For those arguing, you wont understand till you work in that sector. Ask pple working at QIT, Onne FOT, platforms and Bonny Terminal then you would understand. peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.