Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job (51627 Views)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by AGIDAPETER(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2021
let me share my little experience, what you guys are saying is very true such company are every were in naija, currently I am on handing over my position in the company just drop paper 1st this month of may, you know what is like upon wey country hard person still the resign appointment, brethren if you are not one of them work till Christ come you go home with nothing in your bank account, hmmm God Help us people are resigning almost every months and that was how others were coming in, new recruit that just came in February this year 2021 I know of 2 who were planing leaving by June this year 2021, I thought is some thing I can battle spiritual but my brethren is not easy the only way out is to resign life is important.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Realhommie(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Is like you belong this one wey you no say anything. Well what do I know?
You no know say damnnnn niggarrrrr na ? He has said it here severally.

E no go hard for am to blend ogboni or any higher confraternity just for the money, fame, power and protection.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Golan007: 4:32pm On May 07, 2021
goodman41:
They will join after getting to the company
Stop saying what you don't know.

This is how you guys distribute and reinforce ignorance amongst yourselves.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Johnchrix(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2021
Golan007:

Stop saying what you don't know.

This is how you guys distribute and reinforce ignorance amongst yourselves.

That's the truth bro.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:01pm On May 07, 2021
Telstar:
It's because of what they are into, it's much deeper than what they could imagine. And once you are in, you cannot be out. Let me ask you a quick question, can you sleep in cemetery? Or can you avoid your wife's food because she's on her period? Also, can you eat human brain whenever it's used to prepare food? What about soul travel? So many things.

My brother, you don't need so much money to be happy in life.

I'm not a "bro". smiley
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Golan007: 5:04pm On May 07, 2021
Johnchrix:

That's the truth bro.

Stop the nonsense.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by AustineE1: 5:08pm On May 07, 2021
obailala:
Pyrates drink blood and sacrifice their children?... The same pyrates we all know?... There's no nonsense one wouldnt read online.
Don't honour him with a response...look at his username,can't you sense something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Cousin9999: 5:15pm On May 07, 2021
That's one of those defining moments.

Saying "yes" to that means you'll agree to anything. That's part of why they want you to join. They want confidence that they own you.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Prettychild(f): 5:16pm On May 07, 2021
Jesus Christ has always been my watchword even as a lawyer and by God's grace will remain so forever in Jesus Name Amen

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Fanuchi007: 5:17pm On May 07, 2021
There is no rich saint... The world is controlled by forces. Free mason get Calabar axis. Na Dem de control the city. It's the only structure facing CBN in Calabar.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by magictonic(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2021
I've lived in Port Harcourt, Rivers State for over 20 years. I happen to know some of the operations and membership policies of the NAS (National Association of Seadogs) very well. The story that Pyrates Confraternity lure just anybody to join them with the promise of getting plum jobs in Rivers State is NOT true.

If you even know the requirements for membership into this highly revered and elitist club of extraordinary/noble gentlemen of the society, you will not dare utter these words that are laced with falsehood.

The bar for membership and association is very high, so much so that it is almost impossible for just anybody to become a member. Before membership is conferred, a high level of scrutiny is done.

Ask other Pyrates. They will tell you.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by DMCY: 5:26pm On May 07, 2021
martinlooter:
It is true, I have experienced it in Omoku, a place close to Port Harcourt, when I was working with Saipem, my immediate boss who is a pirate aka sea dog offered me an opportunity to join them so that I can grow in the company. I had to turn him down, because they turn their backs before they enter his office and they drink human blood a lot during their meetings at night.
He brought their forms to me three times, but I rejected them and had to run for my life when they told me that I have to kill my first son to join them and make wealth.

But after using whatever in their quest for money, are they as wealthy as bill gates? Elon musk? Or Ahmed musa?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 5:29pm On May 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not a "bro". smiley
OK. Sorry.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by AustineE1: 5:29pm On May 07, 2021
Captain123:
Nigeria is the way it is because lies have permeated every facet of our polity. Christians lie while giving testimonies in church that they are Pyrates when they are not. Now i have read thread of people who say they lost their jobs because they refused to join them after their bosses gave them forms to fill and join, another said they enter their offices with their backs turned. I have been a member of National Association of Seadogs (Pyrates Confraternity for over 29years, i reside in Port HARCOURT and i work in the Oil and Gas Company, infarct after graduation , i resided at Rumuomasi a walking distance from Shell Oil Company. Every Interview i went for , i applied through Gaudian Newspapers, I finally joined as a contract staff in the AFAM Project, infarct i got the information through a female friend , i was interviewed by white, I have never been assisted by any Pyrate, infarct as a Pyrate it is expected that you are well informed. My point is people should say what they know rather than lying and thereby complicating an already bad situation. I don't know the workings of Vikings, Buccaneer's etc and so it will be wicked of me to call them names that conjure in my head just to make people have negative image about them.
LIES DESTROY, IT KILLS, SAY WHAT YOU TRULY KNOW LYING AGAINST PEOPLE IS ACTUALLY A SIN AND HAVE CONSEQUENCES.
Pally,information is power,some people have choosen to dwell in ignorance and no matter how much you try to educate them,they will never learn.
'It takes you to be more important for people to discuss you' . It's natural with black man,what he does not understand,he condemns. Don't work-up yourself on beer parlour gossips!!!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
EricSmallz:

Boss, I have never been to any of the above mentioned countries and I base in Edo state. You should know my ascertions are based on what happens in my hood. I will not say what you said is not true, I will not also not agree with you that what I said is not true.
I know a lot of their members who are drunkards here.
Perhaps yph are talking about village branch. Lagos branch is totally different.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Stormyharper(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2021
BernieLee:
In the south south especially Akwa Ibom & Rivers, before u get employment as contract staff in oil servicing companies, u must join Seadogs a.k.a Pirates. I worked with one of those companies on a one yr contract, when time reach to renew, them give me form o. I kuku collect my payoff waka.
Modified:
For those arguing, you wont understand till you work in that sector. Ask pple working at QIT, Onne FOT, platforms and Bonny Terminal then you would understand. peace.

Wow Nigeria is fvck up are u being serious!!! What is the point of joining all these cults self
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Stormyharper(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2021
Johnchrix:

So this is really true, see what our dear country is turning into.

That country is doom
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Stormyharper(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2021
candygist:

I also lost a huge opportunity because I refused to Bleep a gay man. The man reside in PH too. The guy get money like say tomorrow no dey. The thing pain me but I'm not angry.

I feel for you bro you did the right thing bro
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 07, 2021
martinlooter:
It is true, I have experienced it in Omoku, a place close to Port Harcourt, when I was working with Saipem, my immediate boss who is a pirate aka sea dog offered me an opportunity to join them so that I can grow in the company. I had to turn him down, because they turn their backs before they enter his office and they drink human blood a lot during their meetings at night.
He brought their forms to me three times, but I rejected them and had to run for my life when they told me that I have to kill my first son to join them and make wealth

Bros na God save u oo na deceive dem won deceive u before say na Pyrate. PC no dey do that as a fraternity except an individual decides to go that way for himself. Na bad something dem be won involve u
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 07, 2021
martinlooter:
He brought their forms to me three times, but I rejected them and had to run for my life when they told me that I have to kill my first son to join them and make wealth.
Stop Lying And Spilling Trash....We Have Colleagues,Brothers And People That Are Pyrates....The Rate At Which Most Of You Here Come Out And Boldly Say Things You Know Nothing About Is Pathetic...I For Nearly Believe You If To Say I Be LOB.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by applebee: 6:06pm On May 07, 2021
Captain123:
Nigeria is the way it is because lies have permeated every facet of our polity. Christians lie while giving testimonies in church that they are Pyrates when they are not. Now i have read thread of people who say they lost their jobs because they refused to join them after their bosses gave them forms to fill and join, another said they enter their offices with their backs turned. I have been a member of National Association of Seadogs (Pyrates Confraternity for over 29years, i reside in Port HARCOURT and i work in the Oil and Gas Company, infarct after graduation , i resided at Rumuomasi a walking distance from Shell Oil Company. Every Interview i went for , i applied through Gaudian Newspapers, I finally joined as a contract staff in the AFAM Project, infarct i got the information through a female friend , i was interviewed by white, I have never been assisted by any Pyrate, infarct as a Pyrate it is expected that you are well informed. My point is people should say what they know rather than lying and thereby complicating an already bad situation. I don't know the workings of Vikings, Buccaneer's etc and so it will be wicked of me to call them names that conjure in my head just to make people have negative image about them.
LIES DESTROY, IT KILLS, SAY WHAT YOU TRULY KNOW LYING AGAINST PEOPLE IS ACTUALLY A SIN AND HAVE CONSEQUENCES.
[color=#990000][/color] henb?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by candygist: 6:08pm On May 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
you for close eyes do am for once nau. Man mi you fokd up jo

Them no dey do that kind thing once. Na like cult..... I can even lose my life if I decide to opt out. So I will rather be an outside than to be a member of such dirty thing. I'm still young and I will make plenty money. Even if I end up doing Yahoo, e better pass make I Bleep man yansh.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by stunocknig: 6:11pm On May 07, 2021
Captain123:

Well said. I wonder why people just indulge in fabricating lies.

Pyrates Confraternity don't drink blood neither do they seek for members. In short the process of being a member is very stringent and rigorous because its not for all, it's for selected few. So, all these lubbers should stop miscapping.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by candygist: 6:12pm On May 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
abeg comot. You fokd up big time. Na you go put am, no be him go put am for your yansh. You for close eyes do am jare. You never fok woman yansh before?

The passion from fucking a woman yansh is one of the best feeling in the world. Fucking a man yansh is a sin that both man and God can not forgive.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by candygist: 6:13pm On May 07, 2021
anastasius:

Please connect me with the man

Go to PH, you will find rich gay men. As long say you be fine boy with swarg, them go stylishly approach you.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Frankiss44(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Goos friends.. Some people in that same situation would shut you out and cut you off. They would feel you would see them as bad people, not knowing that everyone has his or her choice to make in life.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:25pm On May 07, 2021
Connected1:

Biafra won't change anything, it's still the same set of corrupt citizens.
It will be foolishness if you think that the Government are the major problem of Nigeria.
There are corrupt government in almost every nation.
But you see those nations that prosper they has a good number of good citizens that doesn't support corruption.

So you are � corrupt Nigerian.

Biafrans and Nigerians are different citizens.

Nigeria is an animal republic filled with untrained human with cows brain.

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by emecheboy2(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2021
It is that saying "the Grace of God" that annoy me the most when they know is based on levels and connection.

Connected1:

You grasp the picture.
Three set of people at where I work have been promoted three times within a period of seven years.
The Annoying part is they don't even do any job, while their mates who do the jobs wholeheartedly suffer at low levels without any recognition.
Ask any of them.
You : "Sir how come you get promoted very fast while your mate hasn't received any"
Him : It's the Grace of God *pointing hands to the sky*
Demonic People

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by vioment: 7:53pm On May 07, 2021
Fellows united (f u), aka 101, aka Naija disciples; dey infiltrate all of dem.

We know dem, dem neva know us yet.

We were once dem. Some of us are still with them infiltrating. Unisex group of fellows.

We dun build programming language wey dun datarize dem. All Their online confra show off is on our data. Their abroad link, one of their major money tap go soon scatter. We dey work on dem. We dun dey convince abroad govs and agencies about dem. When dem mess with us - the visible/ invincible fellows - Na then dem go know.

We are about making schools and the our areas better. Anyone can be a fellow distinguished.

When you are bullied, come through.

We are peaceful but like that. No holds back on the level a fit reach.

That chairman way say na intellects dey rain, sabi fellows inside life. You will continue to be distinguished.

Nigeria must be great.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Richthekid: 7:57pm On May 07, 2021
How
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Auraby(f): 7:59pm On May 07, 2021
themanderon:

Gays, bisexuals, intersexual, transgender and all those demon induced kind of lifestyles.
Thanks! This world is the worst of its kind! God have mercy.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Angelacruz: 8:37pm On May 07, 2021
BernieLee:
In the south south especially Akwa Ibom & Rivers, before u get employment as contract staff in oil servicing companies, u must join Seadogs a.k.a Pirates. I worked with one of those companies on a one yr contract, when time reach to renew, them give me form o. I kuku collect my payoff waka.
Modified:
For those arguing, you wont understand till you work in that sector. Ask pple working at QIT, Onne FOT, platforms and Bonny Terminal then you would understand. peace.
nawooh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto / See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.