Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job (51649 Views)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Kubin: 2:03pm On May 07, 2021
Me I won join if they will will give me the job
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 07, 2021
ihatebuhari:
lol my dear you’re gay just accept
How is he, if he refused to do it, even at the point of going unemployed ?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2021
Augla1:

Bro, don't hold life too tight , it ain't gonna be fun, Man.
Get some ease

Yes sure but while at it..Let's make sure we don't trade our soul chief.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2021
Telstar:
Okay. Check out Saudi Arabian League, there are about two to three today. Not easy to predict these games though. smiley

Or better still, take this one Leicester City vs Newcastle United. ( 1DNB) Leicester will win, draw no bet.
Alright baba, thanks
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
hybridblood07:
Not at all. I just want to know if the offer was worth joining
Yes true though. If it's you would now apply abi? cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
Port Harcourt came to mind immediately I saw the title. The banking sector in that town belongs to ogboni. I know of a prominent oil company controlled by Pirates. To get past a certain point in your career, you must join them.

Evil rules supremely over Nigeria.

U mean eni/agip ? Lol
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 07, 2021
post=101457055:
SAY NO TO CULTISM.

SAY NO TO CONFRATERNITY.

It kills you before your time and bring shame to your parents.

We Rise!

Resounding yes
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Augla1: 2:18pm On May 07, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Yes sure but while at it..Let's make sure we don't trade our soul chief.
That is why you should know limits, the lines are always clear
It is called Balance: it is not lack of integrity, but a wisdom to hold unto if you must survive this voyage
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Na their wife ooo. Me I can't try that nonsense. I go try my luck somewhere else.
hahahaha
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 07, 2021
Andyvilly:
Anything relating to devil and wealth is overrated, devil is broke now, naija guys wreck am.
Very funny.. the devil has so many means. Only children of men destiny wey dem dey swap daily sef never finish bro. Naija guys no get anything with all them used cars and cheap houses. Abi how many get better properties for choice places world wide?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Andyvilly: 2:32pm On May 07, 2021
dairykidd:

Very funny.. the devil has so many means. Only children of men destiny wey dem dey swap daily sef never finish bro. Naija guys no get anything with all them used cars and cheap houses. Abi how many get better properties for choice places world wide?
true talk, reason why most of them are been caught or run mad because devil nor see destiny collect in return.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 07, 2021
erinatso:
Are u for real?
is Onne and Bonny dey Akwa Ibom?

QIT
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 07, 2021
Andyvilly:
true talk, reason why most of them are been caught or run mad because devil nor see destiny collect in return.
Lool
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by hybridblood07(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2021
Bros, I want to know the offer, that's all!
Eastcoastboy:

Yes true though. If it's you would now apply abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Loveknitting: 2:53pm On May 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
abeg comot. You fokd up big time. Na you go put am, no be him go put am for your yansh. You for close eyes do am jare. You never fok woman yansh before?

Auzubilahe, hahahahaha
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Auraby(f): 2:55pm On May 07, 2021
Thegracefulness:
I can say with certainty that this practice is no longer predominant.

This was mostly circa.2006. Nowadays, even if you join ten million confraternities, hunger would still kill you.
It was those days that these groups begged for members and enticed them with gifts. About right now, everybody has sold their souls, or is willing to.

The new wave right now is happening in the modern industry; Tech, Literary and Sciences. If you identify as Queer, automatic connection to free job opportunities—not like I’m complaining anyway, seeing how these guys have been sidelined for years because of their sexual orientation, that sometimes does not inherently affect work skills.
Explain more please, what does Queer means?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by goodman41: 3:18pm On May 07, 2021
Golan007:
This is how they keep ensnaring the younger ones.

Who told you you must be a cultist to make it?

So all the 1st class ans 2:1 boys in your class that ended up working with ExxonMobil or chevron joined ogboni or seadogs abi?
They will join after getting to the company

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by themanderon: 3:19pm On May 07, 2021
What shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world and lose his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? These devils in power are making things more harder for people in this nation forcing some to sell their souls to deities, shrines and covens in order to get ahead in life. Its going to get worse. no wonder our nation is plunging down faster than a crashing plane.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2021
Augla1:

That is why you should know limits, the lines are always clear
It is called Balance: it is not lack of integrity, but a wisdom to hold unto if you must survive this voyage

Got the message. But you know sometimes the lines are mostly not clear. Well thanks.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by themanderon: 3:22pm On May 07, 2021
Auraby:
Explain more please, what does Queer means?

Gays, bisexuals, intersexual, transgender and all those demon induced kind of lifestyles.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 07, 2021
candygist:

I also lost a huge opportunity because I refused to Bleep a gay man. The man reside in PH too. The guy get money like say tomorrow no dey. The thing pain me but I'm not angry.
Please connect me with the man
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by SocialJustice: 3:45pm On May 07, 2021
MuhidDada:

U mean eni/agip ? Lol
No, bigger oil company.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by mrksquare: 3:58pm On May 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
Port Harcourt came to mind immediately I saw the title. The banking sector in that town belongs to ogboni. I know of a prominent oil company controlled by Pirates. To get past a certain point in your career, you must join them.

Evil rules supremely over Nigeria.

Not just in Rivers state. In France, virtually all the sensitive government offices are controlled by Freemason members. Late Pres. Jacque Chirac was a member of Freemason. Ditto George Washington.

Omar Bongo of Gabon became President because he was a member of Freemason. In Total PLC virtually all those at the top echelon are members of Freemason.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by EricSmallz(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2021
Eddygourdo:
will like to inquire about change of shareholders and of course the appointment of new directors. It is still a paper based company. Though opened in 2012 and name is still present in the CAC website

Okay, can you please chat me up on WhatsApp via the number on my signature?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by EricSmallz(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2021
Telstar:
That's not true. Ogboni has a strong network in Germany, UK, US and Canada. I know some of their members in Lagos, Nigeria. These guys virtually control everything but unfortunately, they aren't happy with their wealth.

Boss, I have never been to any of the above mentioned countries and I base in Edo state. You should know my ascertions are based on what happens in my hood. I will not say what you said is not true, I will not also not agree with you that what I said is not true.
I know a lot of their members who are drunkards here.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Realhommie(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2021
Jeux:
In the keke park at the junction of my house in Benin, if you are not a courtist you can’t hold any position, I know of a family friend who is a deeper life Christian that had to join a secret court at the age of 58 because he was contesting for secretary at the park .
Funny, lol.

That man is a typical example of one who doesn't know himself. Too bad
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:08pm On May 07, 2021
kingbee90:

Oga shut up and stop talking like a fool. Thunder fire your foolish Biafra & MNK who has chosen to destroy our once peaceful east. Do you think there is no confraternity in Igbo land? Do you know how many men Rochas forkd their yansh & forced to join Ogboni b4 he gave them jobs and contracts? Same thing going on in Anambra, Abia & enugu. Fraternity existed even before the existence of your great grandfather & u are here Talkin rubbish.
Thunder fire BIAFRA.

You are talking rubbish...
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Realhommie(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2021
AlphaAlex:
So are you people telling me it’s likely my family member in an oil servicing company in eket is in one con fraternity?

Wonderful.
There's a possibility, anything is possible...
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:09pm On May 07, 2021
Johnchrix:

No go talk this trash for oyigbo oo. Na dead man u go be o

You are talking rubbish like a coward.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:11pm On May 07, 2021
Connected1:
This post wasn't necessary.
You are off point.

Otelectual...

Nigerians youths are suffering and smiling... Cowardice lazy youths....

Please enjoy your joblessness.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by SocialJustice: 4:18pm On May 07, 2021
mrksquare:

Not just in Rivers state. In France, virtually all the sensitive government offices are controlled by Freemason members. Late Pres. Jacque Chirac was a member of Freemason. Ditto George Washington.

Omar Bongo of Gabon became President because he was a member of Freemason. In Total PLC virtually all those at the top echelon are members of Freemason.

Wow, I have 2 Mason friends, they are not doing bad at all. Their combined income is well above N5m monthly.

Omo.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Connected1: 4:22pm On May 07, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

Otelectual...

Nigerians youths are suffering and smiling... Cowardice lazy youths....

Please enjoy your joblessness.
Biafra won't change anything, it's still the same set of corrupt citizens.
It will be foolishness if you think that the Government are the major problem of Nigeria.
There are corrupt government in almost every nation.
But you see those nations that prosper they has a good number of good citizens that doesn't support corruption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.