Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job (51628 Views)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Angelacruz: 8:47pm On May 07, 2021
emecheboy2:
Thank God people are now saying the truth while guys don't really get jobs these days. this is common in the south south but it is everywhere.
forget people you see in churches and mosques, majority are in fraternities because of job. They even get promoted when they don't deserve it while you that is working smart and hard will not get the promotion.
very true
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Angelacruz: 8:50pm On May 07, 2021
martinlooter:
It is true, I have experienced it in Omoku, a place close to Port Harcourt, when I was working with Saipem, my immediate boss who is a pirate aka sea dog offered me an opportunity to join them so that I can grow in the company. I had to turn him down, because they turn their backs before they enter his office and they drink human blood a lot during their meetings at night.
He brought their forms to me three times, but I rejected them and had to run for my life when they told me that I have to kill my first son to join them and make wealth.
nawooh..things d happen
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Angelacruz: 8:52pm On May 07, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Ogboni/PC/Vikings(Port Harcourt)Get Senior Politicians,Senior Monarchs, Senior Doctors,Senior Lawyers And Engineers As Members...I Go Register For Membership For That (Port Harcourt Club,Old G.R.A),Na There I See Say 90% Of The Big Boys And Bosses There Belong To Ogboni....Na From There Dem Pass Me My Own Form And Free Membership On A platter Of Gold,Make I No Come Dey Jonse But No Be By Force.You Have Choice To Walk Away.
u registered?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Angelacruz: 8:54pm On May 07, 2021
Frederick2017:
Aswear this is so real. I lost an Immigration job as an ASI cos i refused to join. I for don be like 3-Star now. Sad, but life goes on....
God's tym is d best

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Angelacruz: 8:57pm On May 07, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:
All of you are here lamenting, but none of you have mind to rise up against your politicans that are subjecting masses into all these evil policies of administrations/regimes.

Without restoration of Biafra government to compete and check mating Nigeria policies, the next generations will continue lamenting.

Support IPOB ESN Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for Biafra referendum.
Biafra will be abroad in West Africa and as other developed countries in the world. Biafra is the light, in Biafra jobs will be available to for all.
start first
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Connected1: 9:05pm On May 07, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

So you are � corrupt Nigerian.

Biafrans and Nigerians are different citizens.

Nigeria is an animal republic filled with untrained human with cows brain.

It's sad that you are one of them, because you are still under Nigeria.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 07, 2021
Johnchrix:
High unemployment rate is the cause of this mess, people are left with no other choice than to accept this.

I met a friend who confessed to me that he lost his job because he refused to join his company confraternity in Port harcourt. Share your experience. Have you ever been issued a form??

cc uboma davide470 help move to fp

Especially these oil and gas company in Port harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 07, 2021
emecheboy2:
Thank God people are now saying the truth while guys don't really get jobs these days. this is common in the south south but it is everywhere.
forget people you see in churches and mosques, majority are in fraternities because of job. They even get promoted when they don't deserve it while you that is working smart and hard will not get the promotion.

I have a uncle who was once a councillor he is a deacon in a church but I know say that guy join something, puts only white and white every damn time and he never dressed that way before he joined politics.

The reason most wealthy relations don't help even as wealthy as they look na because them put hand for something and shame non go let them introduce because you fit cast them.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by DestroyEvil: 10:20pm On May 07, 2021
Satan is the god of of this World, Adam lost it to him when he obeyed devil's voice instead of his CREATOR. Money is his most potent tool with which he enslave Souls.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by IYANGBALI: 10:38pm On May 07, 2021
candygist:

Them no dey do that kind thing once. Na like cult..... I can even lose my life if I decide to opt out. So I will rather be an outside than to be a member of such dirty thing. I'm still young and I will make plenty money. Even if I end up doing Yahoo, e better pass make I Bleep man yansh.
na true you talk sha
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by OvisFranko: 10:39pm On May 07, 2021
MadamExcellency:
Sacked (resigned) as Oil and Gas Executive because of not joining Ogboni.
You were between the devil and the deep blue sea when taking that decision of resigning or awaiting to be sacked.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by AmuRubber(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2021
Telstar:
Take this one Leicester City vs Newcastle United. ( 1DNB) Leicester will win, draw no bet.

The game finally ended 2:4, in favour of Newcastle United.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 1:18am On May 08, 2021
AmuRubber:

The game finally ended 2:4, in favour of Newcastle United.
Yeah, the coach did not condition the players very well. What I felt before the game after analysis was 4-2 win for Leicester City but unfortunately it went other way round. I will be releasing games today. Before 8am. These games worth lots of money and if luck shines on you, you would become a multimillionaire.

I've analyzed these games in my free time. I've done everything I could but you need luck to scale through because sometimes it's pretty hard to determine what coaches might play.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by mrksquare: 3:39am On May 08, 2021
magictonic:
I've lived in Port Harcourt, Rivers State for over 20 years. I happen to know some of the operations and membership policies of the NAS (National Association of Seadogs) very well. The story that Pyrates Confraternity lure just anybody to join them with the promise of getting plum jobs in Rivers State is NOT true.

If you even know the requirements for membership into this highly revered and elitist club of extraordinary/noble gentlemen of the society, you will not dare utter these words that are laced with falsehood.

The bar for membership and association is very high, so much so that it is almost impossible for just anybody to become a member. Before membership is conferred, a high level of scrutiny is done

Ask other Pyrates. They will tell you.

True. Same thing also applies to freemason. My love for it made me to do further inquiry. The membership dues alone is enough to discourage any intending member. Beside money derived from membership dues are used for social causes in the society.

And of course, I was told that joining the brotherhood isn't a prerequisite for instant wealth as they do not involve in money rituals .

7 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Microwhy: 6:02am On May 08, 2021
McStoic:

Being genuinely born again is the greatest spiritual height anyone can attain. Until then, you are just a fattening cattle marking time in the devil's ranch. The day he needs you for meat, you are gone
Keep deceiving yourself..
I pray God remove the bug in your hears and repeat qalmatu sha'ada after any imam.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 7:08am On May 08, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Baba u dun enter here, happy Friday abeg I pm u but no reply and i know u dont reply pm. Could u mail.me brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Which betting website do you use?

I will e-mail you games today. You may pick the ones you want. I already asked my friend to arrange it. Match starts at 9am Nigerian time.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2021
Telstar:

I will e-mail you games today. You may pick the ones you want. I already asked my friend to arrange it. Match starts at 9am Nigerian time.
Bet9ja , alright baba I will appreciate that, happy weekend
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by hagjay(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2021
Telstar:

Chief
Remember me too na
Lemme try those games too
Here's my mail sir

Josephhaggaii@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by McStoic(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2021
Microwhy:

Keep deceiving yourself..
I pray God remove the bug in your hears and repeat qalmatu sha'ada after any imam.

Hmm.....what do I need an Imam for. Where my Spirit has been to your Imam has never dreamt about. What and who I carry is far above what you can comprehend. Open your eyes!!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 11:12am On May 08, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Sorry, the guy refused to send me back the booking number online after inputting them and six out of six are successful.

People are really funny.

He said he used betnja. This is the code he gave me.

Reply me now so I can send it to you. Match starts at 11: 30. So, you need to hurry up.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 11:32am On May 08, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Check your mail.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by michaelbills(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2021
Chairman is the game still running?

Telstar:
Check your mail.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 12:17pm On May 08, 2021
michaelbills:

Chairman is the game still running?

Matches already started.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2021
Telstar:
Check your mail.
Damn lateeeeee, let me check mail
I didn't see anything for my mail box
brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 5:00pm On May 08, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Damn lateeeeee, let me check mail
I didn't see anything for my mail box
brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
I sent it bro.

Meanwhile, Man City v Chelsea. My prediction (-4.5). It's gonna be fantastic.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by michaelbills(m): 5:09am On May 09, 2021
Okay

Telstar:
Matches already started.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Aeg0n: 5:49pm On May 09, 2021
eherbal:
I believe this exist in most civil and corporate offices. Even the military and paramilitary are not left out. It may not be tagged as confratenity, but may be known as other names like, clique, setting, our group, our man, ile nla, etcgrin

Their oga patapata, the cabal. Na them get Nigeria. You no go hear President but Presidency
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:37am On May 11, 2021
Connected1:

It's sad that you are one of them, because you are still under Nigeria.

I am in Biafra on top of Nigeria.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:37am On May 11, 2021
Angelacruz:
start first

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by marttol: 10:30am On May 12, 2021
DMCY:

But after using whatever in their quest for money, are they as wealthy as bill gates? Elon musk? Or Ahmed musa?
lol...see as t just mentioned people's name...mortal,u only knw urself!!!,for ahmed musa i can't really tell,but bill gates and elon musk...lemme shut up...but don't be deceived,life is not really what they (elites controlling the world) made u think it is...it more than what your eyes can see...u can never be up to par with some humans never,i repeat never...it's all the agenda of spirits (satan and fallen angels)

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by marttol: 10:42am On May 12, 2021
BEWARE: some who are involved in such things will come here to debunk this claims...while some people are just ignorant.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto / See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.