Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97648 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 12516(f): 1:01pm On May 23, 2011
Plssssssss wassap wiv dis fugly MILLICENT.She finks she's all dat n she finks Alex was realy into her.MUMU gurl.FUGLY FOOL.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 12516(f): 1:07pm On May 23, 2011
BTW m now liking dis WEZA girl.Though she talks alot bt i fink she'll go far in d game. Imagine she said she wont nominate Vimbai till d end nt knowin Vimbai nominated her wivout any stress. She's got my vote.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 1:27pm On May 23, 2011
Yeah I like weza too, she's cool. The reason the vimbia girl gave didn't even make sense. Something about assuming weza talked about her behind her back. Why can't she just confirm from weza and stop holding grudges.
I hope she does not replace anybody with Weza, that will really hurt and cause tension.
The babe has serious issues, even millicent confirmed it.
Seems like everyone has finally realised that vina is fake she even showed herself in the dairy room today.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:32pm On May 23, 2011
OMG, Michael is a dickhead. his true colors are starting to show. imagine some ugly, gay-looking, black finger-nail having, loser to be stepping on people's toes. in the heads house, Michael is number one that needs to go. Hanni is a big bore and is only known for dating Lomwe, so she can go too.
Michael
Hanni
Confidence
and Bernadina all need to go!

Millicent can join then on the next round.

some people seem to think Vina is a strong contender.

larablog:

Seems like everyone has finally realised that vina is fake she even showed herself in the dairy room today.
this is a game. she is in the house to win $200,000 not make friends. i guess you do have to be nice, get along with each other, and be yourself. but nominate whoever you feel is a threat or whoever you feel has stepped on your toes.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 12516(f): 5:31pm On May 23, 2011
Showing on Channel O now is a programme called T[b]OP MAIS[/b].Its a portugese chart show showing top 10 music videos 4rm Mozambique and Angola n d host is our dear WEZA.She luks hot sha but stil carrying d same brazillian weave she's carrying nw.D babe no get anoda hair style? angry angry angry

I dont see VINA as fake.Millicent,Wendall,Ernest,Luclay are d fake ones, Oh n dat fake ass Miguel
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 8:09pm On May 23, 2011
For all you waitng for michael's ass on the chopping block this is ur chance.
Don't let it go to waste.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 23, 2011
for those like myself confused about how nominations went to day the bottom line is that Bernadina, Confidence, Michael, Sharon O and Vina are up for eviction. Michael being up because HOH Vimbai put him up saving Hanni.

Summary
This is how the nominations were this morning:

Hanni (Ethiopia) —– 5 Nominations (Lomwe, Sharon, Millicent, Bernardina and Felicia)

Sharon O (Uganda)—— 4 Nominations (Wendell, Zeus, Confidence and Vina)

Vina (Nigeria) ——– 3 Nominations (Michael, Wendell and Felicia)

Confidence (Ghana) —— 3 Nominations (Michael, Lomwe and Vina)

Bernarldina (Namibia) —- 3 Nominations (Zeus, Hanni and Millicent)

Wendell (Zimbabwe) —— 2 Nominations (Weza and Hanni)

Michael (Mozambique) —- 2 Nominations (Vimbai and Bernaldina)

Millicent (Kenya) ——- 1 Nomination (Confidence)

Zeus (Botswana) ——— 1 Nomination (Weza)

Vimbai (Zimbabwe) ——- 1 Nomination (Sharon O)

Weza (Angola) ———– 1 Nomination (Vimbai)

Felicia (Malawi) ———- No Nomination

Lomwe (Malawi) ————No Nomination

Nomination reasons
During his Day 22 Nomination session, Wendall nominated Sharon O and said she was very Sly and lazy. She also mentioned Vina as one of the strongest girl in the House and plays other girls against themselves without them noticing.

Zeus also nominated Sharon O and said she was flying under the radar and it was time someone gave her a shake up. His second nominations went to Bernadina, for the same reason of fading in the background.

Michael put Vina on the chopping board and said he hasn't connected with her and he doesn't think she likes him. Secondly, he nominated Confidence - a very complicated girl - in his words.

Lomwe also nominated Confidence because, according to him, she didn't know how to live with other people. He attributed that to her background as a club owner and said it made her bossy. Lomwe felt that everyone in the House was equal and needed to be treated with respect. He then went on to reveal the most unexpected news of the day by nominating Hanni. He said he couldn't trust her anymore, as she had been involved
in pranks and when confronted she lied to people's faces.

Confidence nominated Millicent because she was convinced that Millicent had nominated her two weeks ago. She then went on to nominate Sharon O, whom she called "pretty girl", before mentioning that Sharon O doesn't pull her weight in the kitchen.

Weza Took her time before mentioning Zeus as her first nomination. She said he has a strong enough character to face Eviction and survive it. Her second nomination was Wendall and she admitted her reasons were not convincing enough, but had to nominate someone.

Sharon went for Vimbai, as Head of House, because she could save herself. But when pressed to come up with another reason she made a lot of flattering comments on her, before finally admitting that Vimbai is a strong contender and competition for her. She also nominated Hanni, because she is strong, but hasn't come out of her shell.

Hanni nominated Wendall and said he is the kind that can be friends with one but still not know the real them. Her second nomination was Bernadina, because she doesn't see what she brings to the table, though she is a very pleasant person to be around.

Millicent nominated Bernadina and said she could do so much more than just being in the Big Brother House, by virtue of her tender age and the potential she has shown in music. Big Brother was not convinced by Millicent's words of flattery and got her to admit that she found Bernadina to be a good competitor. She also missed her chance to return the favour by nominating Confidence, but instead mentioned Hanni as her second nomination. She said she was nominating Hanni for her own good, in that she needs to leave the House and pursue her music career.

Vimbai told Big Brother she was nominating Michael because he wasn't joking when he said the Zimbabwean Housemates were sent by the government. She was offended by the false statements made by Michael about her country of birth. Secondly she nominated Weza and said Weza could have come to her if she had any gripe with her rather than telling other Housemates.

Bernadina nominated Hanni and said there were incidences in the House that Hanni could have handled better, but she usually goes behind people's backs instead of addressing issues directly. Secondly she nominated Michael because he offended her by joking about something personal to her.

Vina went for Confidence and she is a stirrer and also competition. Sharon O became her second nomination because she was becoming a bit more laid back when others are doing chores.

Felicia said her reason for nominating Vina was that she is faking it and tries to communicate with the outside world. Hanni made Felicia's nomination list because she was also not being real.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tayoast(m): 1:19am On May 24, 2011
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:57am On May 24, 2011
I don tiyaaaaa! I'm back to voting for Vina every hour. mtchewww can't they just leave her alone?
anyway, I'm having a strong feeling that Bernadina is going home since she is the one everyone knows the least about. other than her crush on Wendall, what else do we know about her? NOTHING. she is extremly boring. I'm sure Namibia will save her, since she is the only one left after Jossy's eviction.
after Bernadina, i think Sharon O and Michael will be the ones to go if there is a double-eviction. I HOPE!
*maybe it will make up for Lotus' sudden eviction in the Tails' house*
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

I don tiyaaaaa! I'm back to voting for Vina every hour. mtchewww can't they just leave her alone?
anyway, I'm having a strong feeling that Bernadina is going home since she is the one everyone knows the least about. other than her crush on Wendall, what else do we know about her? NOTHING. she is extremly boring. I'm sure Namibia will save her, since she is the only one left after Jossy's eviction.
after Bernadina, i think Sharon O and Michael will be the ones to go if there is a double-eviction. I HOPE!
*maybe it will make up for Lotus' sudden eviction in the Tails' house*
i belive dat 2 hsemate will leave de heads hse, as biggie said at least 1 hsemate will leave, last sunday eviction, biggie intended evicting 2 hse, but lotus departure had made up for dat, hereby saving mumba from eviction. moreover sharon o and micheal will never be missed at all.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:21am On May 24, 2011
Sharon O is cute but BOOORING!!!! I think Uganda and a few other countries will save her this time around, simply because of that.

Michael, he is tooooo cocky for NO REASON AT ALL. who dash this monkey banana? mtchew! Michael is among my least favorite housemate. I don't even think Africa cares for him either.

Vina does have a good-size fan base, so i don't think she will be leaving.

Confidence, I'm not too sure about her because from what I'm seeing, most of her supporters are Ghanaians just supporting her because she is Ghanaian, but does she have a real fan base in other countries? hmmm. . .

Bernadina, BORING, ABSENT, DRY, STALE, ARGH! out of all the hopefuls from Namibia, Bernadina was picked? WHY?! and she claims to be only 21, but she is looking old mehn  undecided

user32:

i belive dat 2 hsemate will leave de heads hse, as biggie said at least 1 hsemate will leave, last sunday eviction, biggie intended evicting 2 hse, but lotus departure had made up for dat, hereby saving  mumba from eviction.  moreover sharon o and micheal  will never be missed at all.
I really believe Bernadina will go along with Sharon O or Michael this week. come Sunday evening, I hope I'm right!
btw, Vimbai is a dummy for saving Hanni. saving Hanni of all people?! lol. she should have saved Bernadina, because when it comes down to it, she isn't a threat and is sort of obsolete, so i don't think she stands a chance at the money.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2011
Having being away from d screem 4 d past days
i hope hve not missed much
i luv 2 c d back of micheal he doesn't pull any weight like a guy. He looks & acts like a gay dat is not proud of his oreintation.
Also, sharon
alhough she is beautiful with d rite figure to match her slim body
but she is borinnnnng
& too quiet or lay back 4 d game. Dats not a good strategy 4 winners.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by meggy11: 9:14am On May 24, 2011
Don't know if I am the only one that feels this way. But I don't really care about the head's house. They are boring eiishhhhh!!!.I watch the tail's house whenever i want to watch bba. Am I missing out?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ambber(f): 9:25am On May 24, 2011
Why does Michael remind me of Elton John? Michael doesn't sing ,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2011
meggy 11:

Don't know if I am the only one that feels this way. But I don't really care about the head's house. They are boring eiishhhhh!!!.I watch the tail's house whenever i want to watch bba. Am I missing out?

yep u re rite
tails house & its controversis.
Hope 2 watch more of them when am back home.
Hope my Karem is wipping der backs so dat they can b real & not act 4 d cameras
xpecially "ernest wife"
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by v24m(f): 12:23pm On May 24, 2011
My goodnesss if u didn't watch karen's diary session den u missed dt chic is hilarious she actually put her hand unda hr boobs nd raised it 2wrds d cameras for Biggie to be assured dt she ready to test d bhoke& ernest's relationship there is no way dt chic is leaving d bigbroda anytime soon even biggie didn't wnt her to leave d session.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ponytail: 12:30pm On May 24, 2011
Ambber:

Why does Michael remind me of Elton John? Michael doesn't sing ,

Because Elton John is homosexual? And Michael has reportedly been sending out similar signals?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2011
^^^^^^

and sooo what

abeggii leave the babe ,

hypocrit
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ambber(f): 4:58pm On May 24, 2011
Oh Karen works as a stripper Then she is an excellent candidate to win this money because she needs it most.
Babe has a beautiful heart, what goes on, on her outside doesnt really match who she is on the inside.
I know she will probably be experiencing some sad moments, life may have dealt her some rough blows.
We dont know where she has been but we can help/contribute to where she may be headed and that to me is what counts right now.

Maybe this is the opportunity she needs to make something useful out of her life. I will not give up on her. Everyone deserves a chance. even if she doesnt win, she will be so humbled by the mad love that people are showing her and some how let God direct her steps.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2011
Ambber:

Oh Karen works as a stripper Then she is an excellent candidate to win this money because she needs it most.
Babe has a beautiful heart, what goes on, on her outside doesnt really match who she is on the inside.
I know she will probably be experiencing some sad moments, life may have dealt her some rough blows.
We dont know where she has been but we can help/contribute to where she may be headed and that to me is what counts right now.

Maybe this is the opportunity she needs to make something useful out of her life. I will not give up on her. Everyone deserves a chance. even if she doesnt win, she will be so humbled by the mad love that people are showing her and some how let God direct her steps.

True Everyone deserves a Chance, She knows how to be the Life of the Party.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2011
The Fire
[17:36] Bhoke, Kim and Nic gossip about Karen and advice each other on the best way to deal with her while Karen listens to their conversation at the door.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 6:12pm On May 24, 2011
^ Lol that's interesting to know and could see what fire that knowledge would bring on. @ amber, well said! Wish ppl would see like u do. . Looking out to see ppl for who they really are. God bless u.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2011
Sibe007:

The Fire
[17:36] Bhoke, Kim and Nic gossip about Karen and advice each other on the best way to deal with her while Karen listens to their conversation at the door.
EXPECT MORE ACTIONS FROM KAREN DIS WEEK, I WONDER HOW BBA6 WILL BE WITHOUT HER
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2011
^^^^

so that prick NIC is actually conniving with babes to fix KAREN

does he realize he is a man and he should leave women and their ego related issues??

besides, how can 3 whole people be conniving just for 1 person, na waoooo this karen is really a star!!

the fools fail to realize that they could be seen by africa as the bad guys,
obviously, they do not watch biggie's past shows
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 8:14pm On May 24, 2011
Imagine Miss P telling ernest that the reason she saved karen was because she wasn't ready to see her go.
They really think the moment she is up for eviction she will leave.
Well they are in for a shocker. The whole tails house revolves around her antics.

But on her seducing ernest she should calm down before they think she is jealous of bhoke
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2011
larablog:

Imagine Miss P telling ernest that the reason she saved karen was because she wasn't ready to see her go.
They really think the moment she is up for eviction she will leave.
Well they are in for a shocker. The whole tails house revolves around her antics.

But on her seducing ernest she should calm down before they think she is jealous of bhoke
     I WISH THEY KNOW, KAREN IS DA MOST TRENDING HSEMATE NOW
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2011
Sibe007:

The Fire
anoder conspiracy dat can't work
now dat she heard dem, dey hve played into her hands.
She going 2 give dem fire 4 fire.
Can't wait 2 c aw d next drama unfolds.

Pls u can keep us posted as it unfolds can't wait 2 leave dis place
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 24, 2011
guys me i don tire for Karen; sorry. If she comes against all of Luclay, Miss P, Alex she just might bounce. I'm sorry i want her out ASAP and she will most definitely be up for eviction again next week.

The current likely eviction polls on the Big Brother Africa website goes thus:

Which house mate do you want to save this week ( week 4 ) ?

Vina 41.2%
Confidence 31.8%
Sharon 14.3%
Bernadina 8.0%
Michael 4.6%

Total votes: 3441

and i see the final outcome panning out quite like that. Bernadina and Michael to be evicted; with Sharon O heading to Tails for some spicing up and Vina and Confidence remaining.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2011
Karen is so Popular that some people made a FAcebook page named ''We want Karen out of the BBA house'', She is so Amplified,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2011
I like that statement luclay "Africans is gonna sleep now because KAREN is going to bed, U re sure rite.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tayoast(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2011
Sibe007:

I like that statement luclay "Africans is gonna sleep now because KAREN is going to bed, U re sure rite.

HE SAID THAT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.