Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97466 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:16am On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I tire sef oo. . . .that gurl is representing and i like her style even . cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

THE AMAKA:

they better stop hating on Karen, biko nu!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 1:43am On May 17, 2011
This lotus is officially a skank.
I cannot say exactly what went down under those sheets but it was
more than kissing. And I thought danny was dull.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:52am On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]What are you talking about. . . ? grin[/size]

larablog:

This lotus is officially a skank.
I cannot say exactly what went down under those sheets but it was
more than kissing. And I thought danny was dull.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2011
If somebody said BBA6 is interesting/intriguing or even newsworthy with this 7 pages of discuss since May1 then somebody lied!

in case u have not noticed, this forum has been diverted to the BBM chat group, thats y the little amount of pages
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by meine: 8:44am On May 17, 2011
Lotus and Danny made out under those sheet. And its funny cos one would have thought these two don't know anything!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by soloqy: 9:35am On May 17, 2011
kobikwelu:

in case u have not noticed, this forum has been diverted to the BBM chat group, thats y the little amount of pages

Which one is BBM chat group?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 10:24am On May 17, 2011
No wonder the thread so dry , what happens to those without a BB . I miss the regular thread contributors really sad
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2011
^^^^

kinda sad,
but the general consensus yesternyt after karen was saved was we vote to save mumbai,

we mobilize to vote mumbai,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by v24m(f): 10:45am On May 17, 2011
ok so 30 is d limit
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2011
^^^^

scroll back to the earlier pages, you would see a bar code,

scan the bar code (scroll down your BBM menu till you reach "scan a group bar code", click next till your blackberry enters picture mode, then hold it up to the bar code on the screen for some seconds, after which you will be invited)

BTW, we are up to 30 members in the chat group cool cool cool cool

we vote 4 mumbai
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by soloqy: 11:03am On May 17, 2011
^^^^^^

Ok number 1 is that I dont use a BB

Number 2 is that am voting for Luclay.

Guess I wont be missed in the group lol.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2011
^^^^
you know that luclay would be saved right??

sooo y waste your vote,
take it to where it would be needed
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:41am On May 17, 2011
Luclay is an annoying cocky bastaard! i really wanna see him gone, but being from South Africa, he won't be going anywhere, anytime soon. when Karen stated the obvious that "South Africa got your back" he was so quick to get on the defensive. but he knows that is the only reason why he agreed to have himself up for eviction. if he was from Uganda or Botswana, would he even try such? lol. I can't stand Luclay. he is too emotional, cries too much, always complaining over cigarettes, rude, crude, obnoxious. i thought he was cute at first, but never mind. its funny how he is cocky cause he knows South Africa will save him, but a South African has yet to win big brother. lol Tanzania, Angola, Zambia, and Naija are the only winners so far.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 11:56am On May 17, 2011
Mumba is just a furniture in that house, too boring, am voting luclay but I want nkuli to go.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:03pm On May 17, 2011
larablog:

Mumba is just a furniture in that house, too boring, am voting luclay but I want nkuli to go.
lol, please don't vote for Luclay! i want his cockiness to get the better of him, so he should pack his bags! vote for Kim, biko!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by soloqy: 12:26pm On May 17, 2011
^^^^^

Its Nkuli or one of the zambians. Dont get your hopes high as Luclay isnt going home.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]You mean this thread is dry because nothing seem to be interesting or because the there's no picture or videos about the latest news in the house. . .Yeah , i agree the thread is dry and i guess maybe it is because the show is just starting. lol grin
[/size]
tsquaure:

No wonder the thread so dry , what happens to those without a BB . I miss the regular thread contributors really sad
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2011
THE AMAKA:

lol, please don't vote for Luclay! i want his cockiness to get the better of him, so he should pack his bags! vote for Kim, biko!
i will b voting 4 kim
she is an extrovat
dat will keep d tails house lively
i don't need a boring house
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]How can i cast my vote? i mean is it possible on the internet? please , let me know if there's a web page to drop my vote. Thanks .
[/size]
dre11:

i will b voting 4 kim
she is an extrovat
dat will keep d tails house lively
i don't need a boring house
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 3:18pm On May 17, 2011
who is watching the house now ,  Men!! it is hilarious
Biggie has given them a task  which requires concentration& dedication, at the same time, Biggie added a mini task that is distracting and may end up creating a lot of  bad blood .
This biggie eh is an evil genius.
even if they dont lose the wager, some new enemies would be formed
am having fun watching the whole thing play out
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 3:55pm On May 17, 2011
I agree, luclay is one heck of an obnoxious fella. He feels too cool about himself, thats why he put himself up for eviction. i wish africa will  a shock of his life and vote out his sorry ass.
What the hell was lotus thinking nominating her country person. Tz would never forgiven her if bhoke have come up for eviction. Kim or nkuli are walking this week though i'll try and vote for kim.    
BTW, SADc (esp zim and zam) must b hating on bots right now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 4:17pm On May 17, 2011
Why would i vote for KIM? she nominated Karen before Miss P saved her abi?? and for Luclay, i wish SA would vote for Nkuli though as annoying as she could be why would Luclay not nominate somebody yesterday night and he is expecting to be saved ehhhhh I dont care ooo Denzel or Jamie Fox, i wish they vote for Nkuli. I loved yesterday's nomination sha apart from Luclay falling SA's hand, it was all Bulls eye for the housemates as in most of them nominated the persons that nominated them.

Welldone Miss P for the save, Naija will retaliate when the time comes,  cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 17, 2011
from intelligence reports gathered so far i see the votes going this way

Luclay
Kim
Mumba
Nkuli

Mumba and Nkuli get evicted. Luclay stays in Tails house and Kim get's pushed to Heads. You heard it here first!  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 12:32am On May 18, 2011
These ones look like they will bonkk each other every day, Lotus and Danny boy
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:11am On May 18, 2011
Dominique, i agree! i said the same thing on the other thread in the celebrities section. I CAN'T STAND LUCLAY! i wish he would just go home! if he gets second to least votes, there should be a double elimination where i know he and Mumba will def go home. the funny thing about it is that both contestants from zambia and south africa are up for eviction, therefore the votes from that country to that representative will be SPLIT! hahahaha! useless Kim, i changed my mind on her. i was just reminded that she voted for Karen. MY GIRL KAREN!!!  cool cool she ain't going nowhere. I swear, Karen needs to play the game right and become the head of house, that way she can dictate whats goes on, and if Miss P were to get nominated, she could save her in a way to "thank" her and possibly they can form an alliance. Luclay needs to take his cocky self BACK to his house and OUT of the big brother house. mtchewww!
@ t square
anyway, i got 20 clips to watch, so will be back in 30 minutes for my summary.  cool

from the looks of it, everyone is getting fed up with Ernest, myself included. I am so tired of him and his conniving ways! he is so ugly at that, gosh! what do any of these chics see in him?
why is he lying to Bhoke?
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2682&AdCategoryId=0

i guess he simply wants to have her wrapped around his finger but this video says otherwise. hmmmm, liar liar, pants on fire. i hope Bhoke doesn't let her naivety get the best of her.
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2478&AdCategoryId=0

this week all of the girls should form an alliance (since there are more of them, and there is power in numbers), put the pettiness aside, and focus on nominating all the guys. hehehe. Ernest should be the first one, I'm tired of him, abeg.

btw, have any of you noticed that Lotus is always drinking? does she drink out of habit, addiction, to cope in the house, or what? DAMN! alcoholic alert!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 5:38am On May 18, 2011
luclay will not go far, even almighty munya was never too arrogant and big headed like him, what a pity s.a is yet to provide a perfect candidate for the $200 dollar prize money
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 10:01am On May 18, 2011
I don't get why people hate luclay, the guy is not perfect but at least he is interesting
Compared to the remaining three.
Nkuli is the fakest of them all, and that silly fake laugh, she really irritates me.
Kim the pretty girl almost a dumb blond, trying to use nick as a shield.
Mumba a waste of big brother's space (is it that big brother could not find any interesting person from zambia)
With this line up Luclay is sure to be saved. Even if Karen was up she would have been saved. This girls are too boring.

On another note, if the girls hated ernest that much why didn't they nominate him. Personally I have always disliked him since day one and I think he is gay.
Is it possible for someone to be getting more and more ugly as the days go by, he looks so unkempt, plus he thinks he is all that.
I repeat that tails house should be scrapped.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2011
Luclay decision not to nominate depends on perception of how we look at it. The rules says if you dont nominate, you will be up for eviction, it is either he wants to be up for eviction so that he test his popularity, or may be in actual fact, he cant nominate any of his colleagues. Now, nobody has ever done that in the history of big brother, except of course Richard who as HOF left the result of the nomination as it is even though he is among the list. Now, if you ask me, I will say that this singular act is an act of bravery and also an indication on his part to explore areas of bba that has not been done before, I dont see it as an effrontery.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by naijagal(f): 11:21am On May 18, 2011
@twinstaiye didn't mwisho do the same in the 1st week last year? he said he didn't know the house mates enough to nominate anyone thereby putting himself up
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by b0dnel: 12:15pm On May 18, 2011
ScreenDiva:

Why would i vote for KIM? she nominated Karen before Miss P saved her abi?? and for Luclay, i wish SA would vote for Nkuli though as annoying as she could be why would Luclay not nominate somebody yesterday night and he is expecting to be saved ehhhhh I dont care ooo Denzel or Jamie Fox, i wish they vote for Nkuli. I loved yesterday's nomination sha apart from Luclay falling SA's hand, it was all Bulls eye for the housemates as in most of them nominated the persons that nominated them.

[size=18pt]Welldone Miss P for the save, Naija will retaliate when the time comes[/size],  cool

Correct Talk
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 12:23pm On May 18, 2011
Luclay!! unstable character, I personally have my reservations concerning his dependence to tobacco  ,  i wonder what other cravings   its curbs. i don't mind having him around at all. But i am certain he cannot win
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ambber(f): 4:07pm On May 18, 2011
@twinstaiye. Richard was never head of house thru out his 91 days. It was Tatiana who left the result as it was rather than swap herself for Richard who was the only person left that was not nominated.

Mwisho did the same thing but it was in the first week, he claimed he didnt even know the housemates names yet because it was the day after they came in. Now, they all knew that their contract said no one would be evicted within the first week so I guess Mwisho knew BB was messing with their heads. It turned out to be fake nominations

Luclay's situation is different. The guy is plain arrogant

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply)

Who Lovez G0ssip Girl As Much As I Do? / BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.