Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97655 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 21, 2011
Lotus is gone
** sigh of relief**
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2011
The Fight
While everyone was getting to grips with the division between the girls and boys, Luclay and Lotus argued, Lotus slapped him and she has left the game.

The Consequences
The fight caused a lot of tension in the House and though some Tailsmates disappeared in the shadows, others made their loyalties known.

Nkuli for one couldn't move from Luclay's side all afternoon. She made her loyalty as obvious as she could as she rested her head on Luclay's chest in the lounge.

Thank God for Karen, who has a way with weaving herself through sticky situations; she swapped camps, moving from comforting Lotus upstairs to brightening up the sombre mood between Nkuli and Luclay.

Nkuli had been gloomy since the fight, complaining about why Big Brother was not entertaining Luclay's plea to have a moment to exhale in the Chat Room.

When Nkuli tried questioning her presence, Karen quickly shoved her into her place.

Meanwhile, Lotus had sought comfort in Danny who played a big role in comforting her before the girls also followed her to the bedroom.

Luclay told Karen that the fight he had with Ernest had taught him to be calm in such situations. "I respect Ernest for that. He taught me a lot," Luclay said.

Well, it wasn't long thereafter that Luclay crumbled and cried because of Lotus' departure. Isn't that what always happens when he's involved in an argument? Africa must have seen that one coming even though he tried acting all macho at first. Let's hope Kim's prayer will help bring back the peace in Tails.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2011
That Lotus Slap is Worth 200,000 dollars
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2011
The Heads house is so Dry, waste of BigBrother's resources, All of them there,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:04pm On May 21, 2011
Sibe007:

That Lotus Slap is Worth 200,000 dollars
bwahahahaha! that Luclay guy is a fool. his crying is always so fake, i mean he is an actor, that's what he is paid to do.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hollandis(f): 3:13pm On May 21, 2011
Who is this boy that cries?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2011
Nice one, Sibe007.
May be she can start a T-Shirt chain; starting with I slapped Luclay or whatever that guy's name is.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 21, 2011
If not for the fact that Nigerians have won the two previous seasons I would confidently have given it to Karen. She has being the only one providing all the fun and drama so far.I only wish that other countries would realise that it's a personality thing and not about country .
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2011
true talk. karen is now da most entertaining hsemate now, she is becoming stronger and beta day by day, KAREN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL DA WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2011
So who says she can't win again - just because she is a Nigerian. If she is making the house go on fire why deny her harvest of her tol. Ngbo, my people.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:12pm On May 21, 2011
if Karen were to truly become the winner, most likely it will be rigged to where she can't win because they would say "can Nigeria win three times in a row? is it fair?" cause i know other countries will complain and start hating on naija, ONCE AGAIN. but then again, it comes down to personality and popularity and not country, as someone else pointed out. Karen has an awesome personality, i just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way she told that ugly thing called Ernest off.  grin grin grin Vina is extremely dry. i mean, who the hell picked her to represent Naija? SMH.
but i do see Karen making it far, whether she wins or not.

so anyway. . .

funny funny. . . today i was flipping through the channels, and there is a network i often like to watch that caters to world cultures and world issues and surprisingly a series called "The Team: Kenya" came on. i watched one episode about 2 months back and today i was surprised to see MILLICENT there! i said "OH MY GOSH, it's Millicent!" hahaha. i knew she was an actresses, but i thought she was a struggling one.
for those of you in Africa watching the show, I'm sure you already knew this, but, yeah. haha. the show is sorta cheesy, but funny too.

[flash=450,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VubvoJjJlC8[/flash]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 5:56am On May 22, 2011
biggie dont rotate winners, at least last year was a clear example, i never belived that uti will reach da finale, it is pointless for nigeria will be applying for a competition without any intention of winning it,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Wadosky(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
All those brothers are showing Nic too much respect,i need someone that ǃș ruthless not people trying τ̅☺ play along with everybody.plz can someone tell that white dude τ̅☺ stop playing david beckham,he ǃș too dull with our own vina.Big ups τ̅☺ danny,he ǃș a cool guy.confidence has suddenly changed τ̅☺ the mama in the house,trying τ̅☺ play the mother cos she doesn't want τ̅☺ be insulted by her young room mates.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:03pm On May 22, 2011
Wadosky:

[color=#990000][/color]
All those brothers are showing Nic too much respect,i need someone that ǃș ruthless not people trying  τ̅☺ play along with everybody.plz can someone tell that white dude  τ̅☺ stop playing david beckham,he ǃș too dull with our own vina.Big ups  τ̅☺ danny,he ǃș a cool guy.confidence has suddenly changed  τ̅☺ the mama in the house,trying  τ̅☺ play the mother cos she doesn't want  τ̅☺ be insulted by her young room mates.
lol, i agree, Nic is damn annoying with his over-sabi attitude. and the guy is flabby. have you guys noticied he is the ONLY guy that NEVER takes off his shirt in the Tails House? lol
and stop that, I like Wendall, too fine and delicious  kiss and Danny is just there, in my opinion.
lol at mommy confidence. why won't she? when she is at least 12 years older than all of the girls.

Karen can dance ooo! see as she was dancing her behind off last night. and why is Luclay always hard? gosh  embarassed

you see what i said about Bhoke and her cheap weave? HAHAHA

and did anyone else see Alex wearing a "100% Naija" t-shirt. hehe

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2956&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 3:12pm On May 22, 2011
its eviction day today but
i have one regret though that karen is not up for eviction. I would have love to see the looks on the faces of the tailsHms when home gal is saved by her teeming supporters . they believe she is the weakest link but they are most mistaken. I followed all through the week how they made fun of her esp Ernest. Her being saved would have increased her confidence level.
More and more i love home gal
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2011
true talk, she is one of the strongest
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by omohwunmmy: 6:45pm On May 22, 2011
Luclay is so eish , I angry feel like pulling him out of the screen. BTW those gals in d audience need 2 get a life.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by omohwunmmy: 6:46pm On May 22, 2011
Luclay is so eish , I angry feel like pulling him out of the screen. BTW those gals in d audience need 2 get a life.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2011
FINALLY!!! The Loud representative from South Africa is the second Housemate to be Evicted from the #BigBrotherafrica House.Bye
Nkuli
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2011
NKULI SHOULD BECOME A TERRORIST, HOW CAN U GET ZERO COUNTRY VOTES, SHE NEEDS TO DROP SOME BOMBS IN SOUTH AFRICA,LOL
-Tugume Eric

Its understandable though, Cos South Africa had to vote for Luclay
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by omohwunmmy: 8:01pm On May 22, 2011
How did Naija end up voting 4 luclay? Dats ridiculous. Somebody is stealing votes.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by omohwunmmy: 8:02pm On May 22, 2011
How did Naija end up voting 4 luclay? Dats ridiculous. Somebody is stealing votes.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2011
Amongst the 4 that were up for eviction, As a Nigerian I would prefer Luclay,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lindabon: 9:21pm On May 22, 2011
BB6 is on!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
hope i haven't missed much.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Wadosky(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2011
Let's see how luclay ǃș going τ̅☺ cope with his most trusted fRiend gone.whose shoulder ǃș he going τ̅☺ lean on,sorry i don't thik karen will be dia for him.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Wadosky(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2011
F na me be ernest,i for don arrange stupid bhoke and dump her sharp sharp,she's such an ugly cheap bitch.sure ? Ernest will feel something poundn the centre of , i
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:02am On May 23, 2011
Wadosky:

F na me be ernest,i for don arrange silly bhoke and dump her sharp sharp,she's such an ugly cheap naughty woman.sure ? Ernest will feel something poundn the centre of , i
lol, it seems Bhoke has lost focus on the game. she is so worried about Ernest and what he does or says instead of concentrating on the $200,000. see what happens when people get desperate? anyway, she is clearly weak and i would be glad to see her go.

i agree with you, tsquare. if Karen were saved, she would have had 9 out of the 14 and they all would have been surprised. hehehe, my Girl Karen no dey carry last! I'm only still watching this show because of her.

THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT WEEK IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE. LOTUS, WHOM I CAN'T STAND, GOT HERSELF EVICTED FOR SLAPPING LUCLAY, WHICH WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. AND NOW THE LOUD-MOUTH, ANNOYING PARROT FROM SOUTH AFRICA, NAMED NKULI, IS GONE. Nkuli thought she was so safe riding Luclay's coattails. lol
btw, when Lotus was on her way out, why didn't she give Ernest a HOTT slap? i would have. i mean, you've got nothing to lose at that point. haha

am i the only one seeing Nic's stomach and rolls? no wonder he never takes his shirt off! DAMN. and it seems he has put on weight within the three weeks they've been there. go and look at some of the earlier clips and compare. DAMN. does big brother give them a gym? and with a nice house like that, you'd expect them to have a washer and dryer, not hand washing, come on Biggie!

omohwunmmy:

I agree, those girls were doing too much. as if they haven't seen a man in 10 years. LOL
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 1:28am On May 23, 2011
trae_z (m)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6)
« #246 on: May 17, 2011, 11:06 PM »

from intelligence reports gathered so far i see the votes going this way

Luclay
Kim
Mumba
Nkuli

Mumba and Nkuli get evicted. Luclay stays in Tails house and Kim get's pushed to Heads. You heard it here first! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

make i congratulate myself; nice one man. Mumba saved from Eviction by Lotus disqualification. Will miss Lotus, minus her funny looks (nose ring and hair) chick was cute and interesting. Hope she learns her lesson.

So confirmed strong contenders for ultimate prize are Weza and Luclay; let's see how tomorrows nominations in Heads go and what Vimbai does with her HOH veto nomination powers.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:47am On May 23, 2011
who i see being up for nomination this week in the head's house.

Confidence
Bernadina
Felicia
Millicent

and maybe Vina again
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 4:56am On May 23, 2011
no way, luclay is no contender at all, how do u expect him to go when paired against 3 very weak opponent and females for that matter. am even surprised kim and mumba could pull 7 votes against luclays 8, the result must been different, if karen, nic, alex were up,  there still a long way to go
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 7:42am On May 23, 2011
True talk, luclay is not a strong contender, the line up was quite weak. If that Nkuli chick had played her game right and stopped being so fake she would have beat luclay. So glad she is out.

I have decided that the only people I will vote for this season are Karen, Weza and Zeus whenever they come up for eviction. The rest can go and faint.

This is no doubt the most boring bba season ever all because of that stupid division.
Found out that alex was playing both vimbia and millicent, while secretly liking weza that would definitely have caused some drama.

By now mnet africa should have realised their mistake and set about fixing it.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2011
i think east africa will never vote 4 luclay, hannington and lotus gone because of s.a reps, at least last night result was a eye opener, they will prefer saving borite like kim, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.