Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (99484 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ambber(f): 4:25pm On May 18, 2011
Oh Poor Karen. My girl Karen cried at her diary session but still managed to put herself together before going out to meet the others. Dont worry Karen, If only you knew miss P saved you. Even if she didn't, you are not going anywhere yet,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 5:58pm On May 18, 2011
Na wa ooooo, So she actually cried shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked So then Sunday evening would really be very interesting>> tongue
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 18, 2011
I can't wait for that ugly Lotus to be up for eviction. She thinks she is beautiful with that ring in her nose.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2011
DAMN IT, THESE BBA 6 IS BORING TO DEATH angry, MOST OF THEM ARE ACTING TO DA CAMERA  AND FAKE, UNTIL MOST OF THEM ARE EVICTED, BBA  6
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 19, 2011
user32:

DAMN IT, THESE BBA 6 IS BORING TO DEATH angry, MOST OF THEM ARE ACTING TO DA CAMERA  AND FAKE, UNTIL MOST OF THEM ARE EVICTED, BBA  6
You are 100% correct. Most especially Luclay. Anyway he is an actor so what do you expect? He boasted to Karen that he got his own back meaning that he must have made some underground arrangement with his guys who could be Munya's guys. Since he is an actor like Munya and both of them are based in Cape Town I strongly believe they must be very good friends. It is very likely that he has some form of underground machinery working for him to have made such a statement and also to have the guts to put himself up for nomination.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2011
[size=13pt]I FEEL THE SAME THING TOO. . . [/size]

user32:

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:38pm On May 19, 2011
tosag:

You are 100% correct. Most especially Luclay. Anyway he is an actor so what do you expect? He boasted to Karen that he got his own back meaning that he must have made some underground arrangement with his guys who could be Munya's guys.  Since he is an actor like Munya and both of them are based in Cape Town I strongly believe they must be very good friends. It is very likely that he has some form of underground machinery working for him to have made such a statement and also to have the guts to put himself up for nomination.
i seriously believe that, now that you mention it. he needs to get his fake arse out of the house, ASAP!

Lotus is desperate, and ugly! i can't stand this girl. she is asking Big Brother to start supplying condoms so she can sleep with Danny? Danny must be a desperado to be touching that thing. Gosh, its rather nauseating.

larablog:

On another note, if the girls hated ernest that much why didn't they nominate him. Personally I have always disliked him since day one and I think he is gay.
Is it possible for someone to be getting more and more ugly as the days go by, he looks so unkempt, plus he thinks he is all that.
hahahahaha, LWKMD. i agree. Ernest gets uglier by the day and what the hell do any of these girls see in him? is he worth discussing? i seriously believe all the girls should put their heads together this week and vote for Ernest (they should leave Bhoke out, though, because she is obviously not thinking straight and would probably ruin everything)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 2:21am On May 20, 2011
Ernest bkos one girl filled wit blackhead is givin u attention, u r nw feelin on top of d world, dude, i wish respectable men and women represented Uganda, ur just a shame, Bhoke, i wonder what you see in this two faced good for nothing scumbag whose life is to eat, gossip and sleep, lazy ass, u think because some of the girls in the house keep quiet u can overpower them, no bruv, i bet ur mum dint teach u manners while growin up and u hv neva kom across girls n women dat r strong-willed like Karen,
I love karen and nothing is goin to change dat. ♥

-Daba Young Arney
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 2:22am On May 20, 2011
I love the final look on his face Biggie has a way of getting those priceless looks. We guys know it well. The look of delm she just got me figured out and I cannot do shit. To think the hediot mended ways with Lucklay and few hrs later told Biggie he was scared he was not safe with lucklay. Tha'ts a pussy ass nigga. The type they burst a cap in.

-Elemide AyotomiM
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 2:24am On May 20, 2011
Karen and Bhoke had a massive fight in the bedroom after the Task Presentation, over Ernest.

The Tails House became a war-zone after the Housemates indulged in a little Sambuca after their Task loss.
All hell broke loose when Karen advised Bhoke to tell Ernest to back off.

Earlier, Ernest told Karen she needs to get laid, in not so many words. Karen was livid and deduced Ernest had said that because he and Bhoke are an item.

The two ladies, who were preparing for bed, threw f bombs at each other, with Karen calling Bhoke "the biggest slut in the House for jumping from Nic's arms to Ernest's."

She revealed how Bhoke has a boyfriend outside, but was wasting no time hooking up with Ernest. Bhoke went toe to toe with Karen and told her how insignificant she is.
"Karen, you have issues and you need therapy. Stay out of my business because you are clearly sad and insecure," she said.

Karen concluded that alcohol had played a large part in Bhoke standing up for Ernest. Naturally, Bhoke was livid! "It is not the alcohol sweetie. You wanted me to come out, this is me. The real me," she said.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 2:27am On May 20, 2011
Karen spoke into her microphone and asked Big Brother to supply the Tailsmates with more alcohol. "Biggie, give us more alcohol. Clearly it gives people courage," she said.

The two went at it for close to 20 minutes and at some point had their fingers in each other’s faces.
While all this was going down, Kim and Mumba looked on in amusement.

When Bhoke stepped out to take a shower, the two ladies jumped out of their beds and screamed "It's AMPLIFIED!!"
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 3:09am On May 20, 2011
at last i now like karen , she is ONE of few ones dat are very REAL,if not the only one, biggie wasnt wrong with her selection afterall, and her entertainment value is high quality and original, she is the one of the reasons why africa still watch this BORING BBA6, belive me her fanbase is very fast growing
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 3:14am On May 20, 2011
by the way, bhoke needs to get a life, she is soooooo sick,as for dat ugandan dude, he needs to shave, bba 6 is turning him to a monster
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ambber(f): 8:26am On May 20, 2011
This is bb borified. Am glad you guys are now seeing the realness of Karen. Packaging is nothing, what you have inside is what counts. MNET seriously needs to give BB a rest after season 6 for a while. I can't wait to have thick lips Ernestina out of the house
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:35am On May 20, 2011
yes, big brother should give it a rest after season 6 and resume 3 years later because i will be sending in my audition, guys!!! hmmm, I wanna do a game show and a reality show somewhere in my lifetime/timeline. i think big brother africa would be the best. hehehe.
im sorta serious oooo!

i love Sibe007's summary of the last day. you are 100% correct! that thing called Bhoke with her terrible weave and "blackheads" LOL, LWKMD! there are a good 7 people that i wouldn't mind seeing them leave.

AND MUST THEY WEAR THOSE UGLY CLOWN COSTUMES 24/7? HIDEOUS! undecided
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2011
i liked karen immediately i saw her climb that stage, (during the opening show)
and i have not been wrong ever since.

as for ernest, i dislike his attitude,
funniest thing is that he thinks he is a smooth operator and women love his "style" (this could be actually repulsive)

and for crissakes, make bhoke tell her BB husband make him shave naaaa,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 9:17am On May 20, 2011
Ernest and Bhoke are two ugly things, so i guess they are a perfect match. that useless thing tried to get in Karen's face and Karen played it cool. what the hell would Bhoke do to Karen? have you seen Karen's body? she will kick Bhoke's rear end!
i hate how they keep saying she is jealous because she is getting no action. lol, jealous over Ernest? REALLY? SMH. Bhoke has really let that lying loser play into her mind and use her as a toy that does whatever he wants.
im getting angry. If there were no severe consequences for fighting, i would advice that Karen beat Bhoke's arse to teach her a good lesson that you don't F with naija girls and get away with it. USELESS THING!  angry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 9:51am On May 20, 2011
Bhoke and Ernest are using each other to stay relevant.
Nobody knew Bhoke was in the house until Ernest started being on her case.
As for Ernest, she is the only girl stupid enough to give him face. He even said that the girls in the other house are hotter.
Both of them should bounce jare.

I wish Karen was up for eviction at least she might have a chance to cross over to the heads house then I will
officially stop watching the tails.

Anyway, I wish mumba or nkuli gets evicted and luclay goes to the heads house, they need more guys over there.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2011
Lotus just beat Luclay, damn, that woman has some temper.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hollandis(f): 12:32pm On May 20, 2011
The Amaka don start again o
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by monsterg(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2011
to me.i dnt tink bb' l sen any hsmate to head house so as nt to reveal danny's wherabt to em.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by doudlec(f): 2:31pm On May 20, 2011
Damn Lotus has been disqualified!!! Big brother is not laughing at all o
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2011
doudlec:

Damn Lotus has been disqualified!!! Big brother is not laughing at all o
luclay have just put to an end to his chances of going far in bba6, poor thing, dat reminds me of lerato,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by monsterg(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2011
but what has she realy done?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by doudlec(f): 2:58pm On May 20, 2011
The coincidence is pretty funny. Lerato and luclay. Both from SA. Sad stuff sha. Luclay's really messed up any chance he had left. But rules are rules. She hit him, so she bounces
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 3:08pm On May 20, 2011
Good to know it works both ways
Thought bigbrother was going to let this one slide because she is a woman.
So sad, ruined her chances of getting 200 grand because of her temper.
Why didn't she just walk away.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Any funny thing from the house today? how's the hottest and the weakest?? urgent please and thanks . . . grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2011
You guys are right in saying that this season of BB is boring. By now big brother must have known that BBA6 is fast turning out to be a failure.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by meine: 9:24pm On May 20, 2011
Though i used to think Karen was a fool and a cheap lay, i am beginning to see the truth, i am getting to like her by the day.

Karen is down to earth, and she hasnt jumped at any of the guys like others did.

Besides why did Bhoke nominate Karen? is it out of love for her or she is trying to secure Nija's favor when she is up for eviction am still thinking.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2011
I need update of what happened between Lotus and Luclay.BTW,Karen made me happy taking on the lazy bear and his ugly pigeon.I love her razzness,jare.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mykali(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2011
Lotus deserved what she got. Crazy chic.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:47pm On May 20, 2011
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY! THAT THING CALLED LOTUS IS GONE!!!  grin grin grin grin
she got her Karma. imagine nominating Bhoke (even though i can't stand one bit of that girl myself), her own country mate, because she feels there can only be one rep from Tanzania. lol, what a fool. you only start nominating your own country mate when the game is coming closer and closer to the end, and you need to save yourself. SMH.
thats what she gets! because of her silly temper, she lost out on $200,000 dollars. she could have used that money to upgrade herself.
this is also more the reason for me to HATE LUCLAY! this guy is so full of himself. who gives a damn that she didn't know what rand was? why is he being so arrogant? does he think because the show is in South Africa, that the world must stand at attention or kiss his feet? when Miss P tried to work everything out, silly Nkuli tried to put her annoying mouth in it, siding with Luclay because she is riding his cocksy and he is also from South Africa. who gives a flying F about her knowing or not knowing the rand. he didn't know the Naira, which basically everyone knows, who what gives?
Lotus got her karma, but i do kinda feel bad for her.

next on my list is Bhoke. how dare she even think she can step on Karen like that with her pimply face and cheap weave? ABEG! because ugly Ernest is blowing up her head? Karen is right, she is a LovePeddler. she claims to have a boyfriend at home, but gets angry when Karen tells it like it is? SMH. Bhoke needs to go next week, along with her boyfriend Ernest. it will be AWESOME RIDDANCE TO AWFUL AND DISGUSTING RUBBISH!

smiley

anyway, i have some catching up to do, so i will be back.  wink

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2927&AdCategoryId=0

LOL, Karen is a comedian. see how she was singing that song when the clip started? i knew Lil' Kim was her idol and inspiration grin cheesy lol.
but the guys look a complete mess. how can they be wearing their ugly old boxers like that? not even sexy boxers like Calvin Klein or something. na wa ooo! you can see Luclay's PEE PEE lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49) (Reply)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.