Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

"Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) (34353 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Will Live In Kaduna After Leaving Office / 29 College Of Forestry Students Abducted In Kaduna Regain Freedom (Video) / Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 07, 2021
Looks fake to me. Gunshots but not a single casualty on both sides.

Dismantle Nigeria and let everyone go their way.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2021
Obinnau:
Thank God that the persons kidnapped got saved by providence, ransom was paid. So they weren't saved by the Nigerian soldiers!

The soldiers were even more of a threat to the safety of those released.

I watched the video and I asked myself, is this the band we call Nigerian soldiers? They were so very uncoordinated, very clueless and I wouldn't even call that a gun battle!
No professionalism or semblance of coordination.
Do they even train these guys in combat warfare or are the big generals eating the money allocated for that too?

Exactly my thought. They are not coordinated at all. No sign of professionalism in their act. Kept mentioning RPG. No sign of looking combat ready soldiers. Whao!! our soldiers needs more trainings and act of rescuing victims. Well thank God for life saving.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
Good news from our Nigerians soldiers... at last! undecided

God bless them... God rectify the affairs of Buhari and Desmond Elliot... so they can stop using their influence to cause disaster in this country
which did gumi and Obasanjo negotiated
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by annyz: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Poorly Staged!!!
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by oilofgladness1(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2021
I can't see them engaging the bandit I can only hear sporadic gun shot that is not coordinated .God bless their efforts but I don't know why it all look like they were acting it.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Agugbadin: 5:41pm On May 07, 2021
May God continually protect our Gallant military
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by erhabor11(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2021
May God bless, guide and protect our Gallant Officer
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by v2: 5:55pm On May 07, 2021
Staged to redeem the image of the army.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2021
Decent09:

Don't mind my guy, Buhari time is almost over, you can carry Orji Kalu put there
Whoever is there doesn't matter to me so much as getting the right things done. We shouldn't be concerned about names, ethnicity but people and institutions that help them in pursuit of freedom, peace and happiness. We should see ourselves first as people because that is what we are. That is what the government must do.

I can't be your guy.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by pavoda: 6:03pm On May 07, 2021
Shmmm.. poorly scripted movie! After paying ransoms and acceding to the demands of criminals including to release already captured criminal in the custody of law enforcement, they now claim to have mounted an offensive against the bandits. The fact is if they tried anything of the sort they are trying to paint in this video, it could have gone bad really quickly. So Oscar for Acting!
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Germi9: 6:08pm On May 07, 2021
Obinnau:
Thank God that the persons kidnapped got saved by providence, ransom was paid. So they weren't saved by the Nigerian soldiers!

The soldiers were even more of a threat to the safety of those released.

I watched the video and I asked myself, is this the band we call Nigerian soldiers? They were so very uncoordinated, very clueless and I wouldn't even call that a gun battle!
I was disappointed in their organization,so amateur
No professionalism or semblance of coordination.
Do they even train these guys in combat warfare or are the big generals eating the money allocated for that too?
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 6:15pm On May 07, 2021
Nigerian troops rescue abducted school of forestry students Kaduna after an intense firefight.

Another staged rescue performance by the ZOOGERIA military. Why are people so stupid and gullible? Yea, they claimed they rescued abducted students after an intense gunfight without showing how they were actually rescued other than having the narrator show their actors running back into their waiting arms after shooting in the air. Bunch of liars and feckless individuals!

1 Like

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by falcon01: 6:16pm On May 07, 2021
patorial:

Don't compare a coordinated movie that is meant to generate money to a real life firefight.

Though the operation seems like a street fight.
you see my point grin you started explaining then along the line realized it wasn't a good shoot out grin it's like Bandits vs boko haram

1 Like

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
If this was how they gained freedom, so what role the gumi and obasanjo played ? This thing is contradictory
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Watchwall: 6:31pm On May 07, 2021
This video looked more of a staged clip than reality. As a music lover, I will never forget the words of Bob Marley in one of his albums "Stand Up Get Up" There he said, "you can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time".
This fraudulent government cannot fool all of us all the time. It is just for a while, it won't last forever because evil cannot prevail over good.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by highb01(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2021
Alhamdulillah
Congrats
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Leo588(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2021
Why is my head finding this hard to to believe?

Is this a gun battle?

Where are the kidnappers?
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by gbagyiza: 7:15pm On May 07, 2021
DennisEche:
Call a spade a spade, these are fulani men. you all should stop sweet coating and changing narratives.
fyi the students weren't rescued but ransomed was paid and prisoners swap was made. stop misleading the public

Anybody expecting the current Nigerian security personnels to crush insecurity, is a joker. All I see in this video is just propaganda as usual. Where is the gun battle n rescue that was mentioned in the write up? The security personnel were far away from the bandits, hiding n waiting for the kidnapped victims, as they were released one after the other by their abductors.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by lexy2014: 7:22pm On May 07, 2021
Solatium:

We still owe the society that duty of putting things straight.
Do you know how many people have gone to town with his ignorant statement
Pls tell me how many people have gone to town with his ignorant statement.
U should have negated what he said but u didn't. D operation is supposed to be a rescue mission. Rescue missions are rescue missions not guerilla combat
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by ShawnT(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2021
God bless the Yoruba soldier that recorded the video, you really have some balls mate...bless up man.Those militias don't know anything about battle drill and maneuvering, just some bunch of fools with an Ak47 on rapid safety catch.A well coordinated attack will confuse their soul.Nice one there NA, no ransom for any bastard bandits we'll find you and eliminate you kawai.El-rufai you're a man with courage, pls don't succumb to any pressure.

1 Like

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by MrMurdah: 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
You just plaster anything here as if you are the one that filmed it personally.

These are not the Kaduna students.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by preciousmetals: 7:53pm On May 07, 2021
Script created by unintelligent fellows
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Ream4: 7:55pm On May 07, 2021
After ransome
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by yeman1(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2021
Is it What we called GuN battle?
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Heartmender1: 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
God bless the military.

Online key warrior won't like this
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
falcon01:
Why cant Nigerian Army shoot well?? They'll be shooting sporadically
Rule of engagements
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Solatium(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls tell me how many people have gone to town with his ignorant statement.
U should have negated what he said but u didn't. D operation is supposed to be a rescue mission. Rescue missions are rescue missions not guerilla combat

Who determines what goes on within a mission?
Do you know the tactics the bandit's/terrorist deployed against the military?
Some of you just sit back and think all these things are hollywood movies.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2021
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Solatium(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2021
Obinnau:
educated illiterate

Uneducated slowpoke
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by lexy2014: 8:43pm On May 07, 2021
Solatium:

Who determines what goes on within a mission?
Do you know the tactics the bandit's/terrorist deployed against the military?
Some of you just sit back and think all these things are hollywood movies.

1. Pls tell me how many people have gone to town with his ignorant statement.
2. Tell me what goes on within a mission
3. What are d tactics bandits deployed against d military in this rescue situation?
4. Since u don't it's Hollywood, then answering d above questions & negating d points below shouldn't be a problem for u

1 Like

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Solatium(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=lexy2014 post=101476026]

1. Pls tell me how many people have gone to town with his ignorant statement.
2. Tell me what goes on within a mission
3. What are d tactics bandits deployed against d military in this rescue situation?
4. Since u don't it's Hollywood, then answering d above questions & negating d points below shouldn't be a problem for u

1...as many people as those that have read his account and goes to town with it.

2..what goes on is what you saw on the video,that it was purely a guerilla war.(check the meaning of that and compare it to what you saw in the video)

3...The same tactics of shoot and hid that you saw.

4...Go back and read whatbi said about Hollywood for a better understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Bars IGP From Arresting Oba Elegushi / Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office / Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.