Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49964 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 2:32am On Jun 14, 2021
bokunrawo:
One out of many loans pls help me sir
which app is this?
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by TradeFxMT5: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2021
money121:

Woow this good news may Almighty Allah reward you..
Do you want to send for this wkend?
So i can Pm you the acct details to pay into..
At least we can sort out someone that need the 2k now

Boss please look into my situation so I can start something meaningful with my life..

I am practically fed up of roaming about the streets in search of daily bread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Omawumi17(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2021
Good morning sir, please support my little hustle. i am a hustler trying to make ends meet. i ll appreciate ur support in my lil business. Thanks

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Boyslick(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2021
Good morning. Please in dying of hunger here. I'm a unilorin student and we r dome with exams. The break was two weeks initially so me & my friends agreed not to travel. It was later extended and everyone I know has travelled. Feeding is an issue and I'm almost dead here. Can't find any casual job too because the area is a ghost of itself. Please help so I don't die of hunger. God bless you.
Kuda bank

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bigbam: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2021
bigbam:
good morning CEO Sir. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ur lovely wife, I pray God grant her many more years in abundance n good health.
I got married earlier this year n unfortunately I lost my job abt 2weeks after I returned from d Journey since then it has been very rough for us, begging to feed has been very shameful but we don't have a choice. our rent has been due since 3months now Na beg we still dey beg landlord to be patient wit us.
am requesting fr the 5k so my wife can start trading in bread sales as its not common in our area, with that we can have something to feed on without having to beg while I continue my search for a job or a stable source of income. God bless u real good bros
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the wife of the most generous Nairalander EverLiveth... Mr MONEY!!!
may God grant her wishes and may she live to see many more years in good health and abundant wealth... CHEERS to ur Lovely Wife Boss

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kelvinnnn: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
Plz help me,ive been feeding from different neighbors in my compound, definitely i knw they do mock me behind my back but what can i do? Its better to be mocked than to die of starvation.its actually not my wish to beg to eat,most times i go days without eating.Ever since i lost my job,life has bn a living hell,as we speak currently i cannot afford a bag of purewater..things are that bad for me,Times are really hard for me.please consider me.5k wld mean a whole lot to me if considerd.
plz help me please.i need help.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Okwuguru(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is good.
Though want is insatiable trying to meet a part of it is important..
With that amount, being a student, I would be able to:
1. Pay for two of my course manuals, #1000 each
2. Buy some foodstuffs, #1000, send #1000 to my younger sister.
3. And the balance of transport.

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by laurenwhite(f): 12:39am On Jun 15, 2021
money121

Hello sir, I do hope this isnt coming late. Firstly, I appreciate this gesture of love shown to us all, I pray that the Almighty God reward you abundantly more. Amen

Sir, I would like you to look upon me with mercy as my writing career is yet to take flight.

I intend to use the money to begin the sale of fried fish. I stay in a rural area and this business is really profitable.

Once again, thank you Sir for this opportunity.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Timmzycul11: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by TradeFxMT5: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
TradeFxMT5:
Good day sir, I have reached out to you via whatsapp which you reverted me to drop my request here as it's a random selection..I am a first son in a family of four actually.
Lost my job and father same 2019 and ever since I have been living from hand to mouth on the streets.Rather decisions best known to God I couldn't make my payment for acceptance fees of #50,000 and lost my admission after processing everything..
To feed myself has even been a major problem talk less of feeding my three younger brothers and mum
I have just an Ssce certificate with 1 sitting since 2013 without getting any good paying job in my locality..
I am open to any suggestions and job assistance...
What I have in mind is starting fuel smuggling business to our neighboring border as that is the main business people are doing here in Badagry as all filling stations leading to Seme Border had been shut down.
If I can get this 5000 I would get two 25 litre kegs and try my luck too in the business.
At least I can keep body and soul together and even see money to be dropping for my junior ones and mum as I am already non existing in the house.
Sometimes out of shame I can't face it going home to eat the food my mum prepared for my younger ones..

I am open for any other suggestions and ideas to make my life better.

There is no good job here in Badagry for ssce holders

So I have decided to start this fuel smuggling business pls consider my plea

Boss @money121

Still hopeful and prayerful cry
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by waploger(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good Day Sir, The 5k would really go a long way, because am an apprentice(Phone repairs). feeding and damages to some customers phones has really dealt a blow on me. The money(which is a large sum ; in this current economy) will at least sustain me for the week.

Thanks

@money121
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by LilMz: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2021
Life is just not easy!
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MadelnNigeria: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
MadelnNigeria:
Good afternoon sir. Thanks for this opportunity but as much as I desperately need this money, even half of 5k will solve alot of my problems. But it will definitely finish.

I'll be glad if can at least get a place to work with you. I have been unemployed and broke for a long time now. I need a way to leave place and earn a living. Thanks

Cc money121 please help me out. The 5k will help me me in buying some food and move for one place to another to drop my cv
Please sir don't pass me by. Please
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by ceeceeuwa: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
money121:
Hello Nairalanders,
Few weeks ago, a single father posted his twins here on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/6519966/twins-plus1-today-im-happy) and I was so moved, I reached out to him that i wish to assist him with some little token monthly if he don't mind, I dropped my contact, he contacted me and i assisted him with the token as promised.

But i noticed a lot of members on nairaland started contacting me for assistance, some even thought i run a charity foundation, so this prompted me to Start this weekly GiveAway.

The beneficiary will either be a Widow, Widower, Single parent and i will also consider Students because i know it is not easy here in Nigeria.
This will serve as my little contribution and pay back to Nairaland because this forum has really helped my Roofing Business thus far.

So, we will pick winners randomly every week with proof that you are really in need of that money.
I believe 5k will go a long way to attend to some basic things.

Note: If I give you the money, it's not because you scoped me to achieve that, you're just unintelligent/unwise if you're among those taking advantage of kind people around you and calling such kind hearted people maga.
My believe is that givers never lack.

Moreover, i'm also aware of the economic challenges/recession in the country, so helping people when I can is right to me.

TO APPLY:
Drop a comment here and tell us how this 5k would go a long way to helping you.
You can send proof to my DM to support your reason.
I will randomly pick one (1) person each week.

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing
Good day say, I made a request for assistance on my mums behalf to enable her start her groundnut business. You considered us for the give away. I am here to update u that she has been able to start up. Thanks so much for all you do. On behalf of my parents and siblings, we say a big "thank you!"
Beow are pictures

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Good day say, I made a request for assistance on my mums behalf to enable her start her groundnut business. You considered us for the give away. I am here to update u that she has been able to start up. Thanks so much for all you do. On behalf of my parents and siblings, we say a big "thank you!"
Beow are pictures
Woow good to hear this
Type of testimony i love to see..
More sales my regard to mom
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Orente21(f): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thank you so much sir for this kind gesture. The money ll go a long way to buy my daughter' s new school shoe and buy little food til it's month end. I am a student also teaching part time. You LL never be tired in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by ceeceeuwa: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
money121:

Woow good to hear this
Type of testimony i love to see..
More sales my regard to mom
Thanks so much! She will hear

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Steady259(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Steady259:
Nigeria govt is doing those own with high inflation.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by officialmario(m): 5:33am On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=bjprodint1 post=101617154][/quote]
@money121
Good morning sir, the 5k will really go a long way, my wife can use it and start selling petty things like biscuit, sweet at home, she has been staying idle ever since she gave birth january dis year, at least the little gain will be save to support feeding at home, i will be indebted if you could consider my family. May God continue to bless you with more contract.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
TsaTrinity:

I'll need the 5k to buy food stuff for myself and neighbors.
With 5k, 3 cartons of noodles will be shared among ourselves.
Here's my details. 3119568375 First bank...
God bless you richly

Paid and kindly update us about the sharing with ur neigbour with pics

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Orente21:
Thank you so much sir for this kind gesture. The money ll go a long way to buy my daughter' s new school shoe and buy little food til it's month end. I am a student also teaching part time. You LL never be tired in Jesus name.
If 4k can get her pair of shoe kindly let me know
So i will inform demospain to send his wkly 2k with the 2k other member have support it
Making 4k
So if 4k can get her pair of shoe kindly Pm ur acct details
And after purchase kindly update us
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
money121:

Paid and kindly update us about the sharing with ur neigbour with pics
Thank you so much. I really appreciate alot.
I had done that already last week and kindly permit me to use the funds for my pet project as Mr. Kogi. Check my profile and see more details.
I have a budget of over 120k for my next project and over 2.4m for all the projects I will be executing. Thank you so much for this contribution. God bless you and increase your business.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
TsaTrinity:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate alot.
I had done that already last week and kindly permit me to use the funds for my pet project as Mr. Kogi. Check my profile and see more details.
I have a budget of over 120k for my next project and over 2.4m for all the projects I will be executing. Thank you so much for this contribution. God bless you and increase your business.
No problem
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Rita33(f): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Good afternoon sir.. This 5k would go a long way in helping me stay away from sitting at home jobless.. I intend starting a corn roasting business in the outside of our home as that might be a able to get me little change and profit on daily basis. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
money121:

No problem
Thank you so much. You're a beacon of hope.
I will like to know you more, hopefully we become friends because I'm also a giver.
I will forward my contact to you via email.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
TsaTrinity:

Thank you so much. You're a beacon of hope.
I will like to know you more, hopefully we become friends because I'm also a giver.
I will forward my contact to you via email.
Keep it up becos Giver Never Lack
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Orente21(f): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
money121:

If 4k can get her pair of shoe kindly let me know
So i will inform demospain to send his wkly 2k with the 2k other member have support it
Making 4k
So if 4k can get her pair of shoe kindly Pm ur acct details
And after purchase kindly update us
I am so glad sir.Thanks so much sir.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
@demospain 2k confirmed for this wk giveAway thanks so much for ur support
Appreciate sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thank God.lets keep the good work going.May the Almighty Allah reward us.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
demospain:
Thank God.lets keep the good work going.May the Almighty Allah reward us.
Amin sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Orente21:

Paid courtesy of ak22 and @demospain

So kindly keep us Update when you purchase the sch. Sandal for her
And send our warm regard to her

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by kenlolly75: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
money121:

Paid courtesy of ak22 and @demospain

So kindly keep us Update when you purchase the sch. Sandal for her
And send our warm regard to her
You guys are trying, may God continue to replenish all of you. You will never know a better yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (55) (Reply)

Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.