Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49814 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Hello sir, thanks for all you do. Please this request is not for me but for my aged mother. She has requested she needs 5k to enable her start her groundnut business. That I should help her with a contribution of 500 every Saturday for a total of 10weeks to enable her start. I have not been able to send her any and things have not been easy with them it breaks my heart! This will go along way because it will enable she and my dad have somethings on their table on a daily. She is not on Nairaland because she is aged and does not use a smart phone. She shares a phone with my dad. If you consider them for your give away, I will send their details to you for confirmation. They are not aware I am taken this step for them. But I will inform them. Thanks in anticipation!
You mean groundnut business?
Alrty send daddy details to me on anytym u are together let me talk to him
Already consider them for this giveaway at least mom can start the groundnut business
And pls update us how the business goes
Incase anybody here also want to support

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Machidon: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good evening Sir. I am an orphan with family of 4 thriving to make ends meet. It has not be easy for us to take care of ourselves.

No amount is little. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by ceeceeuwa: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
money121:

You mean groundnut business?
Alrty send daddy details to me on anytym u are together let me talk to him
Already consider them for this giveaway at least mom can start the groundnut business
And pls update us how the business goes
Incase anybody here also want to support
Yes, groundnut business sir
I don't stay with them as I live far from them.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Yes, groundnut business sir
I don't stay with them as I live far from them. But you can call dad on this number 08025817416
Below is Mums details :
Account name: OPM
Bank: UBA
A/C NO : 2130546357

5k sent to mom for her groundnut business

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by ceeceeuwa: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
money121:

Many thanks sir! You just put a smile on my face despite the life challenges, it is a relief to know their are still people with a golden heart. May you find help when you seek! I'm calling them right away!

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
money121:

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Many thanks sir! You just put a smile on my face despite the life challenges, it is a relief to know their are still people with a golden heart. May you find help when you seek! I'm calling them right away!
Amin
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by ak22(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
money121:

Nice one no problem then
I will keep you update here when we start picking winner

At least with ur 2k and another member already suppport with 1k making 3k
If we see another member that can suport with 2k

That mean we can be picking 2 winners weekly
Let moveee

Alright sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by ak22(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
money121:

I have credited your account with 10k for the 5 weeks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by paulgabrielz: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
ak22:

make i also send aza. Owu done blow me

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
ak22:

Payment confirmed boss mi

May Almighty Allah provide more to ur pocket
Nice one

Giver never lack

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Seyi8750: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
I don’t have a job yet and I can’y feature myself into yahoo or illegal business. I just open a Carwash in Ibadan but I need some money for few thing and a vacuum. Thank you

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by ak22(m): 2:03am On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

Payment confirmed boss mi

May Almighty Allah provide more to ur pocket
Nice one

Giver never lack

Amen
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by waploger(m): 2:09am On Jun 13, 2021
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Cooky007(m): 4:49am On Jun 13, 2021
May God bless you for reaching to the needy and saving lives. May God accept your good deeds.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Seyi8750:
I don’t have a job yet and I can’y feature myself into yahoo or illegal business. I just open a Carwash in Ibadan but I need some money for few thing and a vacuum. Thank you
May God bless ur hustle but the 5k can't buy vacuum let help does in need of that money
With time u will gather money to get that vacuum

Wish u best of luck

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 7:41am On Jun 13, 2021
Cooky007:
May God bless you for reaching to the needy and saving lives. May God accept your good deeds.
Amin

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 7:47am On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

You are welcome madam and pls keep me update how the business goes..
Anytime i show up to ur area i will branch and patronize u

Wish you best of luck ma

So i decide to patronize her.. tomorrow is my lovely wife birthday
I told her to help fry puff puff worth of 10k and share it to children in the church and does bergers on road..

May Almighty God accept our prayer...

More update coming up

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Odunayomi247(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

Pm ur acct details

So I already started the POS attendant job Sir and the 5k would really help me in feeding and transport

I just hope you'll consider me

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Juicewrld27: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2021
This academic semester has been rough on me. From defaulting in school fees to borrowing to feed and now exam starts on Monday and i don't still have anything to feed on. I have a very strong cgpa but lately i have not been having the zeal to read cause of hunger pangs. This 5k will really go a long way in puting something on my table for this week and keep my academic record in check.i cant even change my clothes. It is that bad sir. This 5k would really go a long way. I can send proof of my cgpa and even my student ID card cry . I really need the 5k this time. Too much bills to settle.i want to start printing buissness in school but i need a mini printer to begin
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bigbam: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2021
good morning CEO Sir. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ur lovely wife, I pray God grant her many more years in abundance n good health.
I got married earlier this year n unfortunately I lost my job abt 2weeks after I returned from d Journey since then it has been very rough for us, begging to feed has been very shameful but we don't have a choice. our rent has been due since 3months now Na beg we still dey beg landlord to be patient wit us.
am requesting fr the 5k so my wife can start trading in bread sales as its not common in our area, with that we can have something to feed on without having to beg while I continue my search for a job or a stable source of income. God bless u real good bros
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bokunrawo(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2021
Good morning sir
I have been plauged with a debt of over 300k which i got from diffrent loan app, unfortunately i lost my Job along d line ....this loans has been increasing in intrest day by day and my name has been spoilt by some of this loan vendors , i am in depression already and sometimes i have sucidal thoughts , please i know you may not be able to solve all my problem but please help me in any little way you can .

Note - i can send you screenshots of this loans

Stanbic ibtc
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kokoboss: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

So i decide to patronize her.. tomorrow is my lovely wife birthday
I told her to help fry puff puff worth of 10k and share it to children in the church and does bergers on road..

May Almighty God accept our prayer...

More update coming up
you're a nice man sha. Only God will reward you...life isn't that difficult. May Aljannat be your final abode sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Kokoboss:
you're a nice man sha. Only God will reward you...life isn't that difficult. May Aljannat be your final abode sir
Amin ya rabb

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2021
Zhongkui:
5k will really go a long way for me... I'll use it for weekly sub till I make my first sale, then I'll have some money to sub myself

I hope you'll pick me this new week
Cc money121

Pm ur acct details you were picked for 2k wkly giveaway in courtesy of ak22

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Zhongkui:
5k will really go a long way for me... I'll use it for weekly sub till I make my first sale, then I'll have some money to sub myself

I hope you'll pick me this new week
Cc money121

Paid

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by seunoj: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

Paid

Hello boss, good work u r doing. May God continue to bless ur hustle.
I think U need to pseudonomize the alert screenshot u usually share. Just an advise from a data protection guy.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Zhongkui2: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

Paid

Thanks alert receive with joy. May Allah continue to bless you
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2021
seunoj:

Hello boss, good work u r doing. May God continue to bless ur hustle.
I think U need to pseudonomize the alert screenshot u usually share. Just an advise from a data protection guy.
Thanks
I will look into that you mean i shuld hide the identity rty?
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Zhongkui2:

Thanks alert receive with joy. May Allah continue to bless you
I really appreciate

Uwl

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by seunoj: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

I will look into that you mean i shuld hide the identity rty?

Yes sir.
Just a bit.
E.g hide the some digits in acct number, leave only firstname etc.
I understand the need to show evidence before some child of hate will say na audio

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2021
seunoj:

Yes sir.
Just a bit.
E.g hide the some digits in acct number, leave only firstname etc.
I understand the need to show evidence before some child of hate will say na audio
Ok noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos / Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.