Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49830 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Philip4564(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Sir my own is this I'm a final year student of Adekunle Ajasin university Akungba Akoko we'll be writing our final exam next month and my department came up with all these FYB activities and we're told to pay 10k I'm not interested in this activities but I have to pay for the hoodie we'll be using for the sign out so that I'll not be the only one not putting it on that day.I'm not a material person but I don't want to be ashamed and don't want to be left out among my peers.The hoodie is 5k and the deadline is next week sir.I can provide all evidence if requested for.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by FashionCapital(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Okay

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by DahOriginal(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hello good morning sir, Things have been so difficult for me so i had to borrow money from a loan app in order to clear off some bills. The giveaway will help me offset some of the debts which is now a burden on me. Thanks alot
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Philip4564:
Sir my own is this I'm a final year student of Adekunle Ajasin university Akungba Akoko we'll be writing our final exam next month and my department came up with all these FYB activities and we're told to pay 10k I'm not interested in this activities but I have to pay for the hoodie we'll be using for the sign out so that I'll not be the only one not putting it on that day.I'm not a material person but I don't want to be ashamed and don't want to be left out among my peers.The hoodie is 5k and the deadline is next week sir.I can provide all evidence if requested for.
Brother don't be ashamed of materialize thing i can recall back then in sch.. due to my outstanding courses i didnt put on that white tops for other to sign on it becos i know wetin dey pursue me alot on mind, some students that put on that white tops still come back for carry over. .
And thank God for today if u can't afford it just dey ur lane
Sch is not end of life..
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by TradeFxMT5: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good day sir, I have reached out to you via whatsapp which you reverted me to drop my request here as it's a random selection..I am a first son in a family of four actually.
Lost my job and father same 2019 and ever since I have been living from hand to mouth on the streets.Rather decisions best known to God I couldn't make my payment for acceptance fees of #50,000 and lost my admission after processing everything..
To feed myself has even been a major problem talk less of feeding my three younger brothers and mum
I have just an Ssce certificate with 1 sitting since 2013 without getting any good paying job in my locality..
I am open to any suggestions and job assistance...
What I have in mind is starting fuel smuggling business to our neighboring border as that is the main business people are doing here in Badagry as all filling stations leading to Seme Border had been shut down.
If I can get this 5000 I would get two 25 litre kegs and try my luck too in the business.
At least I can keep body and soul together and even see money to be dropping for my junior ones and mum as I am already non existing in the house.
Sometimes out of shame I can't face it going home to eat the food my mum prepared for my younger ones..

I am open for any other suggestions and ideas to make my life better.

There is no good job here in Badagry for ssce holders

So I have decided to start this fuel smuggling business pls consider my plea

Boss @money121
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Philip4564(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

Brother don't be ashamed of materialize thing i can recall back then in sch.. due to my outstanding courses i didnt put on that white tops for other to sign on it becos i know wetin dey pursue me alot on mind, some students that put on that white tops still come back for carry over. .
And thank God for today if u can't afford it just dey ur lane
Sch is not end of life..
Thanks I really appreciate that's what I'll do I've also been thinking of it too

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Philip4564:
Thanks I really appreciate that's what I'll do I've also been thinking of it too
Brother that's the best decision
Just graduate and move on with ur life..
You still have long way to go
More hoodies still yapa that u will rock...
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by FashionCapital(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
All is well
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bokunrawo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
One out of many loans pls help me sir

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Lilpen3758: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sir I won't lie am not a student cus I had to drop out because of no money to continue
But I need this sir cus I have been searching for a work to no avail so please help me sir to get some foodstuffs please........ thanks

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Jackyz: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
ok

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kelvinnnn: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Plz help me,ive been feeding from different neighbors in my compound, definitely i knw they do mock me behind my back but what can i do? Its better to be mocked than to die of starvation.its actually not my wish to beg to eat,most times i go days without eating.Ever since i lost my job,life has bn a living hell,as we speak currently i cannot afford a bag of purewater..things are that bad for me,Times are really hard for me.please consider me.5k wld mean a whole lot to me if considerd.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bigbam: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
bigbam:
good morning CEO Sir. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ur lovely wife, I pray God grant her many more years in abundance n good health.
I got married earlier this year n unfortunately I lost my job abt 2weeks after I returned from d Journey since then it has been very rough for us, begging to feed has been very shameful but we don't have a choice. our rent has been due since 3months now Na beg we still dey beg landlord to be patient wit us.
am requesting fr the 5k so my wife can start trading in bread sales as its not common in our area, with that we can have something to feed on without having to beg while I continue my search for a job or a stable source of income. God bless u real good bros
boss pls consider me fr d week sir. we really need the help sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
May Allah reward u
I will be supporting with the 2k weekly

quote author=money121 post=102653095]
Nice one no problem then
I will keep you update here when we start picking winner

At least with ur 2k and another member already suppport with 1k making 3k
If we see another member that can suport with 2k

That mean we can be picking 2 winners weekly
Let moveee[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
demospain:
May Allah reward u
I will be supporting with the 2k weekly

quote author=money121 post=102653095]
Nice one no problem then
I will keep you update here when we start picking winner

At least with ur 2k and another member already suppport with 1k making 3k
If we see another member that can suport with 2k

That mean we can be picking 2 winners weekly
Let moveee
Woow this good news may Almighty Allah reward you..
Do you want to send for this wkend?
So i can Pm you the acct details to pay into..
At least we can sort out someone that need the 2k now
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Steady259(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nigeria govt is doing those own with high inflation.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Amin
Yes you can send it
quote author=money121 post=102691682]
At least we can sort out someone that need the 2k now[/quote]
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
demospain:
Amin
Yes you can send it
quote author=money121 post=102691682]

Sent
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Your account has been credited

uote author=money121 post=102691682]
At least we can sort out someone that need the 2k now[/quote]
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by paulgabrielz: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
demospain:

make unaself credit me
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
demospain:

Yes payment confirmed let me picked another winner for the 2k tonight

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Odunayomi247:

So I already started the POS attendant job Sir and the 5k would really help me in feeding and transport

I just hope you'll consider me
Pm ur acct details but you will be credited 2k
Becos we already picked winner for this wk 5k giveaway
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by paulgabrielz: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

Yes payment confirmed let me picked another winner for the 2k tonight
i don qoute tire.make i collect dinner money
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
paulgabrielz:
i don qoute tire.make i collect dinner money
You don't need to disturb ursef becos we picked randomly
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Odunayomi247(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

Pm ur acct details but you will be credited 2k
Becos we already picked winner for this wk 5k giveaway

Polaris bank

Ogundare wasiu odunayo
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Odunayomi247:

Polaris bank

Ogundare wasiu odunayo

2k paid into ur acct courtesy of demospain

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Odunayomi247(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

2k paid into ur acct courtesy of demospain

Gotten sir

Thanks so much sir

I'm really grateful

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Odunayomi247:

Gotten sir

Thanks so much sir

I'm really grateful
You are welcome my brother i believe one day you will surely give back to nairalanders
Just believe in ur hustling and be prayerful
God no go shame Us
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Odunayomi247(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

You are welcome my brother i believe one day you will surely give back to nairalanders
God no go shame Us

Amen,thanks for the encouragement Sir, I'm really really grateful

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by FashionCapital(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
money121:

God no go shame Us
Thanks for the good work done ....may God bless you and others helping with the good work ....I already got assistant through another means even though my hopes was all high and I pray I never find myself in this situation again I pray I also come to give one day ........deleted my details..
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Sammyscott97(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good evening sir.. Please am in 300level in unicross.. I've been looking for a job but can't find one. I stay with my parent, but my parent are not into good business to provide enough money, my mom sells in the market, but she doesn't get enough sales daily, she sells food stuff, by the grace of GOD she may sell up to 2k in a day, but we still thank GOD, while my dad is a pensioneer, but his pension doesn't worth even a bag of rice, before 1month finishes, we may have collected things on credit more than 20k, but i still thank GOD cause we're surviving. We're 4 boys in my family, and 2girls, but the 2girls don't stay with us... I wanted starting any online business that i can be using to make money, but i don't even have a smartphone, so what i want to do is look for any construction site, so i can be raising money on daily basis, atleast before 2month i'll raise enough to buy a smartphone so i can start affiliate marketing.. sir please kindly assist me with a little token please sir money121
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by ezekulieblessin(f): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good day here..
Thank u sir for helping the needy this well, may God never stop working for you Sir.
I'm here on behalf of my mom, she is just life a bread winner in the family... The only one feeding us not as if the business she is into is really booming (Ogi Seller).
I really think this money will go a long way in her business...
Now, a paint of yellow corn is 900 while the brown one is 1,000, I think 5k can get her 4 paints of yellow and 1 paint of brown corn... Tanxxxx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband / Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela / Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.