Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User (18798 Views)

Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by daddio(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:
Going on their Facebook page to lodge another complaint

Twitter should be the better place, tag them with NCC (àbí shey na NBC)
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by DamnNiggar: 6:18pm On May 08, 2021
grin grin
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by obo389(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2021
Glo with their wahala grin
And why will any sane Nigerian be dependent on a single network?
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 08, 2021
Elock1:
grin
I have used MTN, AIRTEL and ETISALAT
but you see that glo.. My spirit don't just like it and I don't disobey my spirit

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by austinbuba: 6:19pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=PenName55 post=101490735]Hi guys,
I am here to speak my mind and the minds of thousands if not millions of other Glo users going through the same pain I go through.
As I am typing I just left a Glo office and branched at restaurant to eat.
I stay in Ibadan and I lost my sim late last year after I have linked my NIN to the sim.
I have been to virtually all Glo offices in Ibadan and it's the same story.

The PolyIbadan office like six times
The Challenge office one time
The Idiape office four times.

Just to retrieve a sim I lost despite having all the requirements for sim retrieval, it has not been possible.
My last visit today was at the Idiape office. We were told to come back after the Muslim celebration coming.

I have never seen a useless network as Glo in this Country.

They told me and many others that when we bought the sims years back, the background picture was not white, so we have to wait till God knows when.

How is that the fault of their customers?
How senseless and stupid are they saying this trash and keeping people away from using their sims. When many use it for business.
And bad thing about it is you can't port the number until you retrieve it.

Other Network providers are already doing sim replacements easily and here is an indeginous network saying trash.

I wrote their head office and I was replied through the Email that due to the fact that it was not white background that is on their computer data page, the sims have to be re-registered. Okay reregister and give us our sims. They say we have to wait.

This is my online business sim I use for Amazon and Payoneer. I have not been able to transact business on my Amazon account since last year, I have money to withdraw on Payoneer and I can't. I need to take care of my family I can't.

Slow browsing, senseless policies and poor customer service.

On getting my sim back, it won't take me two days before porting to Airtel or MTN.

Pls help helpless Nigerians push to front page
Port to airtel
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by dontbothermuch: 6:21pm On May 08, 2021
smiley
The glo office at University of portharcourt, around that filling station is more than useless. That fat fair guy will just tell you, "the system is down".

But I am still enjoying them sha. There internet connection is wonderful.

One love Glo

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by iscom(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:
Hi guys,
I am here to speak my mind and the minds of thousands if not millions of other Glo users going through the same pain I go through.
As I am typing I just left a Glo office and branched at restaurant to eat.
I stay in Ibadan and I lost my sim late last year after I have linked my NIN to the sim.
I have been to virtually all Glo offices in Ibadan and it's the same story.

The PolyIbadan office like six times
The Challenge office one time
The Idiape office four times.

Just to retrieve a sim I lost despite having all the requirements for sim retrieval, it has not been possible.
My last visit today was at the Idiape office. We were told to come back after the Muslim celebration coming.

I have never seen a useless network as Glo in this Country.

They told me and many others that when we bought the sims years back, the background picture was not white, so we have to wait till God knows when.

How is that the fault of their customers?
How senseless and stupid are they saying this trash and keeping people away from using their sims. When many use it for business.
And bad thing about it is you can't port the number until you retrieve it.

Other Network providers are already doing sim replacements easily and here is an indeginous network saying trash.

I wrote their head office and I was replied through the Email that due to the fact that it was not white background that is on their computer data page, the sims have to be re-registered. Okay reregister and give us our sims. They say we have to wait.

This is my online business sim I use for Amazon and Payoneer. I have not been able to transact business on my Amazon account since last year, I have money to withdraw on Payoneer and I can't. I need to take care of my family I can't.

Slow browsing, senseless policies and poor customer service.

On getting my sim back, it won't take me two days before porting to Airtel or MTN.

Pls help helpless Nigerians push to front page.
I'm facing the same problem with you. I can't even login my Facebook account, my WhatsApp catalogue no way. E pain me. A line that has 5k contacts. Glo suck.

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by chuksoyo21(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2021
Glo na big scam.
Imagine sey I recharged N500 card on Monday last week, when I checked my line the amount didn't reflect in my account.
Likewise, on the Thursday this week, same thing happened. When I called them they started saying all manner of rubbish, that they cant do anything about it... E shock me.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by greggng: 6:21pm On May 08, 2021
I just want to see anybody that will say something good about glo....
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by moshoodn(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2021
Pantami's fault...
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Olayinka777(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2021
That was the same way I lost my line over 4 years ago.
I was told to go swear court affidavit which told me the whole day,getting back to their office the next day I was told they couldn't trace my details bla bla bla.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by chukiz(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2021
So people still use glo I wonder

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by geequ(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2021
I did sim replacement last three weeks and it was very easy.. Though I did mine in Lagos.... I hope the offices you visited is the real designated glo office and not business centres. Just google glo office in Ibadan, you can visit the offices in the search.

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by hotseat: 6:22pm On May 08, 2021
One would have thought that it being an indigenous outfit it would give other network providers a run for their money.

All genuine complaints for improvement have fallen on deaf ears.

GLO can do better!
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 08, 2021
Cheapest data for browsing

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by greggng: 6:22pm On May 08, 2021
chuksoyo21:
Glo na big scam.
Imagine sey I recharged N500 card on Monday last week, when I checked my line the amount didn't reflect in my account.
Likewise, on the Thursday this week, same thing happened. When I called them they started saying all manner of rubbish, that they cant do anything about it... E shock me.

Did it choke you too or e hang?
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Yommychrz(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2021
Which subscription do you do
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Machinegun91(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
Glo na bastard
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ANYTHING GREEN AND WHITE?

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by hakeem4(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
My Glo speed

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Elock1: 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
mjj2020:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
very nonsense glo
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2021
Glo baaad

Millipede network
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by newdawnlive: 6:25pm On May 08, 2021
go and do affidavit present it to them it can't cost u more than a thousand naira, instead of waiting endlessly.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Drizzy5001(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2021
Very useless network ọ... Closely followed by His younger broda 9mobile.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by FBIBOT(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2021
newdawnlive:
go and do affidavit present it to them it can't cost u more than a thousand naira, instead of waiting endlessly.

Wahala just plenty for Nigeria why do I need affidavit to retrieve my line? Don't they have my details for verification or what's the essence of registration...

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Babamide(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2021
Those people are legendary bastards oh. I had to port my main line to MTN but I have one Glo line I use for browsing. I enjoy their data plans and data sharing. But any complaint like this, I just bear it
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by FBIBOT(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2021
hakeem4:
My Glo speed
Glo 4G is actually fair even better than MTN in my area only Airtel is superior

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by PoshTraveler: 6:33pm On May 08, 2021
they should just ban them
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Ijaya123: 6:36pm On May 08, 2021
michaellovaldo:
I still get one Glo SIM for house...I never use ham since the day wey I buy ham.

The day I buy ham,I put ham for my phone

Wetin I see na NO SIGNAL,I just comot ham throway,no time to dey waste timetongue

Which one should we believe?
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Engrgibbs: 6:36pm On May 08, 2021
Glo has been my best network in terms of data and calls bonuses and I have never regretted it...what i do is to subscribe MTN as a support incase of I get to a place where there is no glo network but for the past 1 year ..I have been using glo...but you can only enjoy glo on 4G network

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Coldie(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2021
I stopped using glo just because I used to use it as a browsing sim and didn't make any phone calls for months, I was told to write list of numbers I used to call which I didn't have they said there's nothing they can do.

I leave them na, them never serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? / My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix / My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.