Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User (19319 Views)

Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 08, 2021
Stupid of u, I must say.... stupid of u
michaellovaldo:
I still get one Glo SIM for house...I never use ham since the day wey I buy ham.

The day I buy ham,I put ham for my phone

Wetin I see na NO SIGNAL,I just comot ham throway,no time to dey waste timetongue
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 08, 2021
U be mumu
ictjobber:
I Throway my glo sim tey tey
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Pweetyccee(f): 6:44pm On May 08, 2021
Lol see comment
Nairaland forum d Joy giver
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2021
Too bad. You can lodge your complain on the twitter handle.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by smasher1(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:
Hi guys,
I am here to speak my mind and the minds of thousands if not millions of other Glo users going through the same pain I go through.
As I am typing I just left a Glo office and branched at restaurant to eat.
I stay in Ibadan and I lost my sim late last year after I have linked my NIN to the sim.
I have been to virtually all Glo offices in Ibadan and it's the same story.

The PolyIbadan office like six times
The Challenge office one time
The Idiape office four times.

Just to retrieve a sim I lost despite having all the requirements for sim retrieval, it has not been possible.
My last visit today was at the Idiape office. We were told to come back after the Muslim celebration coming.

I have never seen a useless network as Glo in this Country.

They told me and many others that when we bought the sims years back, the background picture was not white, so we have to wait till God knows when.

How is that the fault of their customers?
How senseless and stupid are they saying this trash and keeping people away from using their sims. When many use it for business.
And bad thing about it is you can't port the number until you retrieve it.

Other Network providers are already doing sim replacements easily and here is an indeginous network saying trash.

I wrote their head office and I was replied through the Email that due to the fact that it was not white background that is on their computer data page, the sims have to be re-registered. Okay reregister and give us our sims. They say we have to wait.

This is my online business sim I use for Amazon and Payoneer. I have not been able to transact business on my Amazon account since last year, I have money to withdraw on Payoneer and I can't. I need to take care of my family I can't.

Slow browsing, senseless policies and poor customer service.

On getting my sim back, it won't take me two days before porting to Airtel or MTN.

Pls help helpless Nigerians push to front page.

Glo is the worst company that behaves like Civil service. I'm in Yenagoa, Bayelsa. I have been to the offices of several telecom companies here for several years. It's only Glo office that would tell you they don't have network. Like PHCN telling you no light in their office. You go on Saturday by 10, RESUMPTION time and the only staff resumes after eleven. I know other telecom companies are lazy like Airtel doing it as if you are disturbing them. I pray not to lose my sim as this companies have no compassion. I just see them all as lazy Civil servants although working for private companies.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by smasher1(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Only unserious people use Glo

You have finished us. But truly I load mtn with about 10k and glo with one thousand monthly. Reason, you can't make calls comfortably with glo, browsing speed is slow or none existent. Mtn is far better.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by ictjobber: 6:57pm On May 08, 2021
Tamilore11:
U be mumu

I see you created this account for the sole purpose of trolling nairalanders. I no get your time.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by MAGG0T(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2021
Tamilore11:
Thunder fire u

Ikpu gbawa kwa nne gi
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by BennyDGreat: 7:00pm On May 08, 2021
greggng:
I just want to see anybody that will say something good about glo....

That one go hard oh.... It's hard to cope with network issue for long....
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Emeka71(m): 7:02pm On May 08, 2021
I dislike glo and I have never used thier network and don't intend to do so.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by NewDawn2O21: 7:02pm On May 08, 2021
BF69BF:
Glo should have been buhari surname
what is so spectacular about this particular meme?

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by MAGG0T(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2021
Tamilore11:
Ur username is maggot. Maggots will come out from ur nose... u dis goat
cheesy bye kid.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by darichlife: 7:10pm On May 08, 2021
Gloria was the first network I bought back in 2007, till tomorrow I still have the number in my head, when my phone was stolen with the SIM I tried doing welcome back I was told to go to their office in Wuse 2, I say ehn. 500 naira plus payment for welcome back 1k I just bone them till today.

Only my parents use glo.
I have 2 MTN, 2 Airtel, 1 Etisalat and 0 glo grin cheesy grin
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by newdawnlive: 7:14pm On May 08, 2021
FBIBOT:

Wahala just plenty for Nigeria why do I need affidavit to retrieve my line? Don't they have my details for verification or what's the essence of registration...
because you urgently need it to continue your business, if u want to claim right then your business is at stake plus some coin in Amazon
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 08, 2021
grin
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 08, 2021
grin
aze:
Glo is a DREAM KILLER, an ENEMY Of START UPs and ONE Of The TWO Useless Networks in Nigeria.
You will get full network bar but immediately you subscribe, the network will disappear and 2G will start showing up instead of 4G or H+ Messed up network!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by FBIBOT(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2021
newdawnlive:
because you urgently need it to continue your business, if u want to claim right then your business is at stake plus some coin in Amazon

LOL... That's the point the affidavit is useless just a means to frustrate and generate money for the judiciary....

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:
Going on their Facebook page to lodge another complaint

What about talking to a lawyer, don't underestimate it. Even a charge-n-bail one will get the job done. Try sharia court if you need cheep case
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2021
Nawa o
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by dodoisk(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2021
Using glo is like using nitel
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by gbemishile: 7:28pm On May 08, 2021
Hello, kindly be informed that reactivation of deactivated SIMs and activation of new SIMs is only available at some certified locations below.

NO.14, AGGREY ROAD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.

GLO WORLD NO. 163 ABA ROAD, PORT HARCOURT

CONOIL PETROL STATION, OPPOSITE UBA/ACCESS BANK, ABUJA CAMPUS, UNIPORT

PLOT 115 TRANS AMADI INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT, PORT HARCOURT

GLOWORLD RUMUNOMASI CONOIL FILLING STATION, ABA ROAD

11C MURTALA MUHAMMAD WAY KANO

SHOP 7, POLO PARK MALL, ABAKALIKI ROAD

INSIDE CONOIL MEGA FILLING STATION, 250 OGUI ROAD

CONOIL FILLING STATION BESIDE UNN MAIN GATE

115, AMINU KANO CRESCENT, WUSE II, ABUJA

Shop U 41A, Jabi Lake Mall

IBADAN MALL, RING ROAD IBADAN

2,OSOSAMI ROAD,OKE ADO, IBADAN

PALMS SHOPPING MALL LEKKI
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by AutoRedux: 7:32pm On May 08, 2021
FILEBE:
Wahala. These companies just know hoe to frustate people.

Dem dey try for freebies and also a relatively cheaper internet than others. The internet sef is okay. ( i know some of you will dissagree, but for my side ... e no bad at all o)
Toor
Mtn is the cheapest and the fastest.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by FILEBE(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2021
AutoRedux:

Toor
Mtn is the cheapest and the fastest.

How ? if Fastest. I cant debate that with you even though you could be wrong.
Cheapest ? It is a big lie . Glo is the cheapest
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Sagay212: 7:41pm On May 08, 2021
What do you expect from a network managed by some useless curry stinky Indians.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by FILEBE(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2021
gbemishile:
Hello, kindly be informed that reactivation of deactivated SIMs and activation of new SIMs is only available at some certified locations below.

NO.14, AGGREY ROAD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.

GLO WORLD NO. 163 ABA ROAD, PORT HARCOURT

CONOIL PETROL STATION, OPPOSITE UBA/ACCESS BANK, ABUJA CAMPUS, UNIPORT

PLOT 115 TRANS AMADI INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT, PORT HARCOURT

GLOWORLD RUMUNOMASI CONOIL FILLING STATION, ABA ROAD

11C MURTALA MUHAMMAD WAY KANO

SHOP 7, POLO PARK MALL, ABAKALIKI ROAD

INSIDE CONOIL MEGA FILLING STATION, 250 OGUI ROAD

CONOIL FILLING STATION BESIDE UNN MAIN GATE

115, AMINU KANO CRESCENT, WUSE II, ABUJA

Shop U 41A, Jabi Lake Mall

IBADAN MALL, RING ROAD IBADAN

2,OSOSAMI ROAD,OKE ADO, IBADAN

PALMS SHOPPING MALL LEKKI

In the whole of Nigeria or what?

Just imagine the stress we put people through in this country especially when it is never the customer's fault
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

What about talking to a lawyer, don't underestimate it. Even a charge-n-bail one will get the job done. Try sharia court if you need cheep case

grin

Don't make laugh.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by decollex(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
Op no even try go Airtel dem go run u street oo, those guys no get joy, dem go rob you for your face dey rub your head.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by AutoRedux: 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
FILEBE:

How ? if Fastest. I cant debate that with you even though you could be wrong.
Cheapest ? It is a big lie . Glo is the cheapest
Glo Cheap?
You still dey learn. The costliest network is glo. I am coming from the point of data usability. No need to give me three plates of rice that is tasteless when I can have just one delicious plate of rice with fried chicken. Glo with all their data volumes na rubbish till tommorrow. I once subscribed glo 6gb but ended up using only 700mb due to poor network.
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Whitecoal711: 8:03pm On May 08, 2021
God bless you for speaking up
Same challenge oo
Sim that I updated on November oo
This people dey frustrate there self not me,
The worst part is the staff being unconcerned and very rude set of workers
Next thing you here in their office,no network after delaying you
We wey ey use glo dey see something
Since January oo
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by ibinaboonline: 8:05pm On May 08, 2021
I feel your pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) / Save Battery, Storage And Data With These Lite Versions Of Your Favorite Apps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.