Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? (1263 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be A Nigerian Political Delegate? / Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death / Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Glozanne(f): 12:29pm On May 09, 2021
My point is that any part of the world you go, nigerians would always beef one another. Why the hatred though?
Let's get this thread going what are your opinions and have you had a bad experience with a Nigerian..

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by donbachi(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2021
No love

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Glozanne(f): 1:18pm On May 09, 2021
I made a new post in here and someone from nowhere with bad Belle will come and tell me trash. I just think we should change our mindset and learn to love from the heart not hate.

Life is too short abeg. @justwise you are wicked
Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by SmartPolician: 1:28pm On May 09, 2021
The black man is terribly sick.
He will cry that the white man is racist.
But in his backyard, he displays and spews unrepentant tribalism and hate.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Sentientmind: 1:40pm On May 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
God bless you, you got eveeything!!!

i strongly believe the black men are juat the loweat form of human existence, like other races have evolved and evolves from blacks, but blacks are just the very crude existence of othwr races!!! no matter how we choose to deny and fight this, our actions and activities akways betray us and we don't even know it.

i work with whites in Europe here and i know exactly what I'm saying. it will be unfair to see the way the people live and act here, and still call us humans like we call them, we bahve and act like baboons and monkeys to be honest.

the people understands what living like humans means, mutual respect for people, they dont even need police to tell them what to do, u dont even see police on their roads...

blackmen eh!!! kai!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Kingk47: 1:50pm On May 09, 2021
Does a man from Palestine love a man from Israel?
If No is your answer. How then do you expect people from different Nationalities with different beliefs and practices forced into an unwanted union not treat each other with hostility..

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Kingk47: 1:52pm On May 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
Is the white man better than the black man.. the nuclear weapons they possess are they for Blacks or their fellow whites?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by IduNaOba: 1:53pm On May 09, 2021
The average igbo man is not a Nigerian.
On that note what Nigerians do with their love no concern me as an igbo man that I am.
Good luck to Nigerians sha
Igbo amaka

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by justwise(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2021
Sentientmind:

i strongly believe the black men are juat the loweat form of human existence, like other races have evolved and evolves from blacks, but blacks are just the very crude existence of othwr races!!! no matter how we choose to deny and fight this, our actions and activities akways betray us and we don't even know it.

i work with whites in Europe here and i know exactly what I'm saying. it will be unfair to see the way the people live and act here, and still call us humans like we call them, we bahve and act like baboons and monkeys to be honest.

the people understands what living like humans means, mutual respect for people, they dont even need police to tell them what to do, u dont even see police on their roads...

blackmen eh!!! kai!!

The irony of life, anytime you see a black man insulting the whole black race look closely, they are not particularly living up to a good character

This is from you to another member here
Sentientmind:

Don't be stupid; if u have nothing to say, then fvck off... u think say if my guys were around, I'll come and look for kids here, how much u get..
It's because of idiots like you, I'll be meeting anyone interested b4 that day, so I don allow riffraffs like you there.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by justwise(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2021
IduNaOba:
The average igbo man is not a Nigerian.
On that note what Nigerians do with their love no concern me as an igbo man that I am.
Good luck to Nigerians sha
Igbo amaka

I'm Igbo and a proud Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by helinues: 1:56pm On May 09, 2021
All leads back to background,family, community.

Some people think bringing others down can make them rise, it's only temporary cos someone else would also bring you down...

But you just displaced what you are accusing others for by creating this thread... Ordinary NL misunderstanding hanty and you con dey call others evil...

Haba

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by IduNaOba: 1:58pm On May 09, 2021
justwise:

You can never be igbo and Nigerian.
Anaghị etinye aka n'abọ n'ọnụ otu mgbe.

Jee jụọ ese nwanne

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by justwise(m): 2:11pm On May 09, 2021
IduNaOba:

Jee jụọ ese nwanne

Keep living in alternative universe
Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Oharina(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2021
justwise:

Efulefu, isina ibu onye Igbo, ngwanu gwa m afa obodo-gi ugbu a.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by justwise(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2021
Oharina:

This doesn't make sense, if i told you the state i'm from how will you know if i'm lying or not?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by NyamiriFlathead(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2021
We want no love in nigeria, i care about my yoruba people only, nothing concerns about yeebow, fool-ani or awusa
Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Kebbiprince: 2:24pm On May 09, 2021
Glozanne:
My point is that any part of the world you go, nigerians would always beef one another. Why the hatred though?
Let's get this thread going what are your opinions and have you had a bad experience with a Nigerian..

Is upbringing, they carry the trait everywhere they go,
Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Rosskiiku: 10:37pm On May 09, 2021
Sentientmind:

blackmen eh!!! kai!!

So you are calling yourself and your mother a monkey?

The thing about low IQ dullards like you is that you don't realise that when you racially insult your own race, you are directly demeaning YOUR OWN SELF.

You are too thick to even see that.

Who did this to you?

You are a disgusting specimen of existence.

You think white people all love each other and don't cause any trouble, because you arrived there yesterday and saw everywhere peaceful.

Does your thick, ignorant, dumb, anti-research skull realise that in that Europe you are in, that white people slaughtered over 100 million of themselves in the last century?

That one leader and his gang led 6 million fellow white people to death by gassing?

That one leader in Russia (Stalin) slaughtered 20 million of his people?

How will your dumb head sit down to study the place you are in when you are too busy drooling over their white skin and present comforts?

Do you have any clue how many billions of people Europeans slaughtered, enslaved and looted around the world to acquire their current riches?

How many civilizations, including yours, they destroyed?

Do you even know the first thing about your history as an African (assuming you indeed are African)?

You are just a disgrace. Wasted education.

Hope you don't impart your mental sickness that makes you consider yourself subhuman, on your kids.

That would be child abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Rosskiiku: 10:46pm On May 09, 2021
IduNaOba:

Jee jụọ ese nwanne

Speak for yourself, you air head tribalist.

The Igbo political, business, and academic community wants no secession from Nigeria.

So there will be no secession.

Go and eat dust.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by providencia(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2021
justwise:

And you are the most active person on japa section sorry I mean travel section. I don't think you are living in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Dipwater(m): 11:30pm On May 09, 2021
Oharina:

Nwanne free that guy. Some Igbos believe in Nigeria so much and are ready to defend their beloved country. I don't belive in this country and will work to achieve biafra. Onye Na way ya. One love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Rosskiiku: 11:37pm On May 09, 2021
Dipwater:

Nwanne free that guy. Some Igbos believe in Nigeria so much and are ready to defend their beloved country. I don't belive in this country and will work to achieve biafra. Onye Na way ya. One love

I hope you don't currently reside in Nigeria outside Igboland. Or that makes you a loud-mouthed hypocrite who clearly needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs him.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by IduNaOba: 12:38am On May 10, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Speak for yourself, you air head tribalist.

The Igbo political, business, and academic community wants no secession from Nigeria.

So there will be no secession.

Go and eat dust.

Anụ mpam
As a full blooded igbo (FBI)
I have said what I said.
O wee gị iwe, jee kụọ isi gị na ahụ aja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by meccuno: 12:53am On May 10, 2021
justwise:

Igbos are not foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Rosskiiku: 1:05am On May 10, 2021
IduNaOba:

Anụ mpam
As a full blooded igbo (FBI)
I have said what I said.
O wee gị iwe, jee kụọ isi gị na ahụ aja

Your internet typing means nothing. Bring it down to street level and you will be CRUSHED, with your fellow jobless IPOB lunatics.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by IduNaOba: 1:28am On May 10, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Your internet typing means nothing. Bring it down to street level and you will be CRUSHED, with your fellow jobless IPOB lunatics.
Like they were crushed in akwa Ibom and abịa and ịnọ since 3 days ago till now Abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Rosskiiku: 2:01am On May 10, 2021
IduNaOba:

Like they were crushed in akwa Ibom and abịa and ịnọ since 3 days ago till now Abi?

You are still being handled with kid gloves. When they start crushing you now, you will jump online to scream ''genocide!!'...' ''They want to kill all Igbos!''

Narcissists.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by JonDon12: 4:54am On May 10, 2021
Yoruba people hate the ibos. They call.us chestbeaters because we are strong, aggressive and proud. This is the biggest problem in Nigeria. Animosity between igbo and yoruba. On the other side ibos can be too aggressive domineering and insensitive. This is a big problem two dynamic can not work together
Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:26am On May 10, 2021
a low functioning brain makes you think that because a continent of almost half a million tribes have squabbles that means that they are subhuman, Jews and Arabs have been fighting bloodier battles but you don't see them acting like some self hating specie on anonymous forums, a low IQ makes you believe that loyalty and unity should be gotten and derived simply because you're of the same tribe and skin color and not something that should be earned and reciprocated.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Jman06(m): 5:28am On May 10, 2021
JonDon12:
Yoruba people hate the ibos. They call.us chestbeaters because we are strong, aggressive and proud. This is the biggest problem in Nigeria. Animosity between igbo and yoruba. On the other side ibos can be too aggressive domineering and insensitive. This is a big problem two dynamic can not work together
Yoruba people don't hate Igbos and that is why you can run your mouth freely in Lagos and other southwest states and not get attacked, something you wouldn't dare in Kano and other northern states! But some of you call them cowards for that due to your lack of knowledge!

Mind you, I'm Igbo and I know the above fact.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Mean To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:33am On May 10, 2021
JonDon12:

We call you chestbeaters because you brag all day but deep down it's all hot air and no substance......the average Yoruba man doesn't hate or love you, if we really hate you guys we'd have been replicating the yearly pogroms happening in the north against your brothers in the north. neither would we be giving employment to some of your brothers...... it's yourselves that have been consumed by hate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Emma Powerful Book / Nnamdi Kanu Shouldn’t Have Jumped Bail, It’s Sacrosanct – Tanko Yakassai / Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.