Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail (48666 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by 1Dray(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2021
November24:
I like this guy,anyhow una see am

I Like this guy,this is friendship.
Baba ijesha was setup.

Kings pls be careful o. Even your babe can set you up

They set you up and you fell for it? You mean that's an excuse for raping an underage?

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by annyz: 8:35pm On May 09, 2021
MrTAnonymous:
Actor Yomi Fabiyi has demanded the release of Baba Ijesha from detention before Wednesday, May 12th, 2021.

According to him, it is a violation of human rights for the police to continue to detain Baba Ijesha without a court trial.

On his Instagram, Fabiyi wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COqKUe1nS2O/?igshid=170nevaydnndx

Wahala be like Desmond Elliott bridge! Mad person no fit cross aam.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 09, 2021
officialmario:

shut up joor, mumu.
Are u innocent?
you just come to nairaland and start vomitting thrash.
omo ode.
Firstly,I'm From A Family Where Men Have Fleet Of Women At Their Beck And Call...One Of My Uncles Married Five,I Personally Witnessed 4 Of Those Wonderful Wedding Ceremonies...My Dad Has So Many Concubines That I Now Have Baby Siblings Every where....Right Now As I'm Speaking To U I have A Gorgeous Naked Lady In My Bedroom,I Can Just Turn Around And My Fingers Are Either In A Wet Pussssy Or Touching Some Succulent Features....What Am I Saying,It Would Be Better To Tag Me For Murderer Than To Gum Me With Rape Charge...I Have Never Raped And Will Never Rape Anyone,We Ain't SexStarving..I Ain't Mad At U To Think I'm One Of Those Who Love To Rape And Physically Harrass Women......Now You Know Me Better,You Can Take Your BullSh?t Else Where...I Ain't Buying It Boy.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Forex122: 8:37pm On May 09, 2021
This is not right to me, he must face the law for the nasty thing he did

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Offorgerald15(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2021
This one wan begin trend, you are on your own
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by IyeBiye02(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2021
Mah juss dey look bro Fab....

Well am juss a new pikin here.... My desire to be a nairalander lasan is what I can't explain ����
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by oguns222: 8:39pm On May 09, 2021
Freestainworld:
Rapist speaking out for his colleague, this is a sensitive matter, no sane person will even like to associate with it.

Did he rape your mother, sister or daughter?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Zetty177x: 8:40pm On May 09, 2021
Anthony0094:

He have the right to have a fair hearing in the court detaining him without court hearing is not right,

There's a video bro....

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by officialmario(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2021
I have A Gorgeous Naked Lady In My Bed,I Can Just Turn Around And My Hand Is Either In Wet Pussssy Or Touching Some Succulent Features....What Am I Saying,It Would Be Better To Tag Me For Murder Than To Gum Me With Rape Charge...I Have Never Raped And Will Never Rape Anyone..I Ain't Mad At U To Think I'm One Of Those Who Love To Rape And Physically Harrass Women......Now You Know Me Better,You Can Take Your BullSh?t Else Where..[/quote]

Na super story you dey talk guy..
your father having many concubine is an acheivement for you, any man who wake up in the morning and think about women shall not prosper, having a woman naked beside you is your joy, you better dont sell out your glory..
for your father to have plenty concubine, he must be wallowing on a breadline.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Holaomoakin(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2021
Granting him bail won't stop him from arraignment.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by RPG2020(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2021
Anthony0094:

He have the right to have a fair hearing in the court detaining him without court hearing is not right,

Human rights is after 72 hours if you can't take him to court release him on probation
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Toks2008(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2021
Freestainworld:
Rapist speaking out for his colleague, this is a sensitive matter, no sane person will even like to associate with it.

The question is.. ''Is it bail able?'' and by the way there is no case of rape here but indecent behaviour.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Zenithpeak(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2021
That useless video evidence against Baba Ijesa does not hold water and cannot stand a test of scrutiny in the court of law where right to fair hearing reign supreme.

What I saw in the video is a mutual consent romance stunt between two adults.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 09, 2021
officialmario:
I have A Gorgeous Naked Lady In My Bed,I Can Just Turn Around And My Hand Is Either In Wet Pussssy Or Touching Some Succulent Features....What Am I Saying,It Would Be Better To Tag Me For Murder Than To Gum Me With Rape Charge...I Have Never Raped And Will Never Rape Anyone..I Ain't Mad At U To Think I'm One Of Those Who Love To Rape And Physically Harrass Women......Now You Know Me Better,You Can Take Your BullSh?t Else Where..

Na super story you dey talk guy..
your father having many concubine is an acheivement for you, any man who wake up in the morning and think about women shall not prosper, having a woman naked beside you is your joy, you better dont sell out your glory..
for your father to have plenty concubine, he must be wallowing on a breadline.
Stop PLAYER Hating Man And Go Get A Life.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2021
November24:

Baba ijesha was setup.

It was actually a set up and they may lose the case cos the new viral video showed how the said girl actually made move towards Baba ijesha which is somewhat contradictory to the previous video and the said girl in that particular video was also said to be above 18years(Not sure of all these but that is what i saw in the new video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfUcTIaM0E

Go to 4mins and see why i feel this is a serious set up. I am not rooting for baba ijesha but lets be pragmatic a bit.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by killzjohn0000(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2021
Some riffrats said he was set up..so if they should set u up to be in a room with an underage girl.so is it rational for u to commit a crime ?..those defending this fool I pray Ur daughters go through same pain .

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Anthony0094(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2021
Zetty177x:

There's a video bro....
Even with many witnesses without a trial, he is not guilty
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by justli: 8:52pm On May 09, 2021
November24:

Baba ijesha was setup.

Set up? Are you serious right now? An adult handling and abusing a minor was dragged out and exposed and you call it set up. I like to see your reactions when ijesha sucks your child's fingers and probably have sex with her, because of course it's not his fault. You set him up by leaving him alone in the house with the child.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Prophet777: 8:52pm On May 09, 2021
He has a right to bail bro. Sentiment apart. What Baba Ijesha did was bad but law is law. That is the bitter truth. Nigeria justice system needs to be reviewed tho.
qualityovenbake:
It baffles me how someone will defend a rapists with full knowledge of the crime the perpetrator has committed.

Panti police station should do us favour. As soon as he shows up for the protest, he should be arrested. His a rape apologist.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by inumidun2010(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2021
I'm not a happy with the PAEDOPHILE NEWS... But I'm PRAYING TO GOD FOR FRIENDS LIKE THIS WHO WILL STAY WITH ME IN TIMES OF TROUBLE... THEY ARE RARE JEWELS....
Forget, DAVID knew what he lost when JONATHAN was killed in the BIBLE... He said " there is a friend that stick more than a BROTHER "...
JONATHAN had NOTHING to GAIN in his friendship with DAVID... He even KNEW DAVID was a threat to him as a CROWN PRINCE...
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by November24(f): 8:56pm On May 09, 2021
1Dray:

They set you up and you fell for it? You mean that's an excuse for raping an underage?

You dey there wen e rape am?
Ozuor
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by oguns222: 8:56pm On May 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Without prejudice, he should be release on bail. Not because what he did was right but because the rule of law must be followed.

To those calling yomi fabiyi names because of this, asking security operatives to follow due process doesn't make him an accomplice. Don't be too emotional

Why did you you run away from the post where Boko haram was giving Ramadan lecture? grin

Your religion only gives the world pain and agony, terrorism and destruction.

What a cursed religion.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Kewtt: 8:56pm On May 09, 2021
Freestainworld:
Kip quayet
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Toks2008(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2021
qualityovenbake:
It baffles me how someone will defend a rapists with full knowledge of the crime the perpetrator has committed.

Panti police station should do us favour. As soon as he shows up for the protest, he should be arrested. His a rape apologist.

It baffles me how someone will use the word rapist in this case with the full knowledge of what Rape means.

Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Kewtt: 8:57pm On May 09, 2021
Born2conquer:
Yomi fabiyi started well on this whole Baba ijesha case and I saluted him then

But for real, he’s presently turning into a NUISANCE!
He's still doing great

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Kewtt: 8:58pm On May 09, 2021
November24:

Baba ijesha was setup.

Gbam.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Kewtt: 8:58pm On May 09, 2021
UDUJ:
Truth be told, it's a bailable offence. This is not murder.
It's not even rape
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by ejimatic: 8:59pm On May 09, 2021
MrTAnonymous:
Actor Yomi Fabiyi has demanded the release of Baba Ijesha from detention before Wednesday, May 12th, 2021.

According to him, it is a violation of human rights for the police to continue to detain Baba Ijesha without a court trial.

On his Instagram, Fabiyi wrote:

tps://www.instagram.com/p/COqKUe1nS2O/?igshid=170nevaydnndx
. Let me tell you that you cannot use force to seek his release. The DPP did not recommend his bail at all because of the sensitivity of the case. Additionally the possiblity of remanding him on his first appearance in court is 90 percentage.The judge may postone his bail application till after his remand in prison.If it is possible for him to jump bail the bail may be rejected.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by ThatFairGuy1: 8:59pm On May 09, 2021
Another Igbo man cheesy
oguns222:

Why did you you run away from the post where Boko haram was giving Ramadan lecture? grin

Your religion only gives the world pain and agony, terrorism and destruction.

What a cursed religion.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Kewtt: 8:59pm On May 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Without prejudice, he should be release on bail. Not because what he did was right but because the rule of law must be followed.

To those calling yomi fabiyi names because of this, asking security operatives to follow due process doesn't make him an accomplice. Don't be too emotional
You're very correct. It is a scary thing to see law enforcement agents not following due process.... It could be anyone on the receiving end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Kewtt: 9:00pm On May 09, 2021
qualityovenbake:

No wonder you can't even do a decent bake
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by HIV1: 9:02pm On May 09, 2021
qualityovenbake:

Are you the judge. Some people just go to school and still remain illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja / Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers / Drug Addict Destroys Car In Lagos, Causes Accident After Taking 'Black Mamba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.