Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. (8851 Views)

Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! / They Have Warned Us But We / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by xynerise: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
I wonder the kind of friends she has. It seems she selected them from the slim and big butt market. Each time they come to look for her, she will ask them to spend the night in my house. The other day, I was watching movies in the sitting room and one of them came to the bar to take a shot of wine with a short skirt. I no go lie I look well well and I saw something. grin. Her butt is huge but she is slim. Honestly, I had an erection that day. At night I told her to stop bringing those home breakers home again to spend the night else I will disappoint her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by TeeJay6(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she is daring you, Pls dont disappoint The best way to make her listen is to "Just Do It",

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by InkedNerd(f): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
@OP: I understand that you told her to stop bringing her friends over but if you really wanna jeopardize your relationship because you can't control yourself then it seems like you're the one with the problem.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by esteduca(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2011
Why I am not the one living in Wonderland?

1 Like

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by xynerise: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
@tee-jay. ^men those babes are succulent. They look like the ones rokiatu posted in the sexuality section. grin.
If you self see them you must commit adultery. grin

@inked. You will not understand. The least I can hold myself is to stop them from coming. Those gals wear rubbish in my house.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2011
Bang her next time she invites her over. I certainly would.

That should teach your girlfriend to respect your wishes. She's obviously trying to provoke you, so handle your business.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by xynerise: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2011
^bang who?
Dude, I am in a serious relationship and not a frivolous shi.t.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by InkedNerd(f): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
xynerise:

@tee-jay. ^men those babes are succulent. They look like the ones rokiatu posted in the sexuality section. grin.
If you self see them you must commit adultery. grin

@inked. You will not understand. The least I can hold myself is to stop them from coming. Those gals wear rubbish in my house.  

Ok, suppose you and you girlfriend and her friends were at a party and you see your girlfriends friend all dressed up, lookin' sexy. Whether their in your house, at a party, or elsewhere I'm quite sure you might still be looking at them. Ultimately, you need to control yourself. Even if you're enticed by their bodies, it's not a must for you to do anything sexual with them. I've found myself in situations where I have wanted to just rip a dude's clothes off and have a go at him but its all a matter of control.

1 Like

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2011
xynerise:

^bang who?
Dude, I am in a serious relationship and not a frivolous shi.t.

Her big-butt friend you idiot lol.

She's obviously taking you for a ride by inviting her friend over and since she ain't listening, just handle that lol. You see this right here, this is why I'm glad I'm single lol.
Are you really built for this kind of relationship, because you'll find yourself in even more tempting situations.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by segzicres(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
Bros do what's on your mind, afterall you warned her!!
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Ranoscky(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
OP, organise one beta nyash for me na? undecided. . .Beta RIPE nyash O, no be all dis 'fido-dido' nyash wey bone full inseide.

1 Like

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by aminalib(f): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2011
@op so wat if she tells u to stop bringing ur friends around because she will sleep with them as well?

1 Like

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by xynerise: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2011
For what reason? undecided
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by obowunmi(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2011
@ OP, I think she's testing you --- if you really love her, ignore the friends --- if you don't, bang them and I'm sure those friends won't tell her. It could be your little secret.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2011
obowunmi:

@ OP, I think she's testing you --- if you really love her, ignore the friends --- if you don't, bang them and I'm sure those friends won't tell her. It could be your little secret.

That's not fair though, if you keep on provoking a man like that, eventually he's going to give in. That's sexual harassment imo. There's only so much temptation a man can take.

@OP, to me you sound like a punk, you're just having it.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2011
slap yourself poster.

lol u remind me that Akata comedian who said he warned his daughter to stop
hosting 'sleep overs' at their house cause her friends are too developed for him
to keep resisting the urge. grin grin
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by xynerise: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
^You be antelope.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Wislet(f): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
When women pay deaf ears to their men's protests, disaster is not too far.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by xynerise: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2011
^Now you are talking.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by xynerise: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2011
^Now you are talking.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by textmypage(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2011
Oh boy ur rod dey pain u?u never hear say toto and prick no dey chop eba or biscuit.just dey punish urself,instead of make u go enjoy u dey punish urself.u go regret am lata becos im don first happen 2me.d kind gals ur gf dey bring come ur house go tell u d kind gal when she b.no offence but na d truth.

1 Like

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by textmypage(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2011
Oh boy ur rod dey pain u?u never hear say toto and prick no dey chop eba or biscuit.just dey punish urself,instead of make u go enjoy u dey punish urself.u go regret am lata becos im don first happen 2me.d kind gals ur gf dey bring come ur house go tell u d kind gal when she b.no offence but na d truth.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Isoke(f): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2011
How about this: Control your self. To be tempted is a trial, but mastery of self shows even you can overcome the more base desires of your nature.

Real. Talk.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2011
xynerise:

^You be antelope.

^^ you be crack head. cheesy
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by MrCork17: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin. sweeery why dont u come down and I coook for you. No touchin! wink
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
^^No thanks, I'd like to live to see my 23rd birthday! cheesy
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by MrCork17: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin (f). baby dont be like that. i swaaar am a gentleman.

My motto is: Loook but dont touch! wink
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
ok. my motto is:

Cork hell naw! cheesy
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by esteduca(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
Control yourself and keep watching the show!

1 Like

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

ok. my motto is:

Cork hell naw! cheesy

If he was the last nigga on Earth I would rather do an earthworm.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There should be a law against shit that looks like that.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Natasha2(f): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2011
hmm all  of you saying what if she tells him to stop bringing his friends to the house cos she will sleep with them are not serious

@op dont listen to aminalib and inked nerd they are dreaming your wife is finding trouble with her own hand. that's how some ladies are dammit how can i bring my girl friends to my house and they start wearing all what not to show how sexy they are  angry for crying out loud I know women those your wife's friends are seducing you on purpose and your wife is  paying deaf ears , WOMEN ARE DANGEROUS Please pay no attention to her friends oh if its too much when they come get out of the house too spend the night somewhere else . As for your wife  tell her to question her friends on their dressings she should tell them to dress decently when they come to see her. No one is above temptation

1 Like

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by MrCork17: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin. but why are u black women sSooooooo stingy with puuuny? why? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win / Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) / Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.