Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

She No Longer Picks My Calls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She No Longer Picks My Calls (32186 Views)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Eserise1(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2021
Ignor her dont call her again, she still a young girl I guess she might be confused, her childish attitude is the reason she can't explain to you the reason, those kind of girls have issues getting married or in marriage . Go leave ur live you will see a matured and better lady to marry...

3 Likes

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by BbqTormentor: 6:25pm On May 13, 2021
Burgerlomo:

It's "bitch" and not "beach".
teacher njoku, he knows how what is spelt is spelt.

2 Likes

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by brainhgeek(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2021
Congrats OP, one future health challenge averted. Make koret eba chop abeg!
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Komu1048(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:
I met this girl few months ago, we exchange contacts and become friends. she smiles at me whenever she saw me and was fond of holding my hands when we hang out. At times goes on I begin to like her so I decided to ask her out to be my girlfriend which she accepted without thinking twice. My heart was full of joy because I have gotten the type of girl I,ve been searching for. But the problem here now is that for the past few weeks now this same girl has refused to pick my calls or reply my chats. But she picked up when I called with another line and ask her why she has been ignoring my calls she just cut the call on me.

Guys, what's is really her problem? I just use vex delete her number from phone.

Her ex is back, it is as simple as that. If you really like then ignore her like u did. If u do she will come back when that one fkup again which he will do

3 Likes

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by TimmyTen(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2021
Deep down you know the truth yet you are here seeking public validation
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Eserise1(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2021
TOMSY:
OP. It's really nothing you did wrong. It's all her. Don't believe what these people are telling you, it can dent your self esteem.

First how old is she? She's probably a teenager or in her early twenties (As a girl, at a certain age range, you feel like you have more time to find the perfect person. It could be after she said Yes to you, she found someone taller, someone richer, or just someone NEW.) At that stage, NEW is always better, so banking your emotions on her will lead to heartbreak for you.

Secondary, is she from a stable home/family?
She's probably from a broken home.

Her actions signify that she's unstable and not someone that cares about the feelings of others. Do you really need such a person in your life? Find another girl that is emotionally mature and worth being in your life. Not all girls are like that.

Don't block her. Whenever you see her, just greet her normally with a smile and walk away, don't try to be her friend anymore, if she seeks you out, just blow her off.

You'll essentially have to be a more mature person and expand your circles before you can meet emotionally stable girls.

P.S. Learn to read books and develop yourself. It'll go a long way.
Exactly you are on point

1 Like

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Maj196(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2021
Go and ask @mosdii. He get something to tell you
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Marsh104(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2021
Just as Thomas Edison said, "it's one of the ways (girl) which won't work" move on bro and engage in things that makes you happy. Shalom!
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Deleting her number is not enough.

Block her number, block her spirit, block her shadow, block her future also.

Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from Nigerian girls!
Follow this advice, man.

If them no ring you up, respect the ghost and move on..

1 Like

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Fiscus105(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:
I met this girl few months ago, we exchange contacts and become friends. she smiles at me whenever she saw me and was fond of holding my hands when we hang out. At times goes on I begin to like her so I decided to ask her out to be my girlfriend which she accepted without thinking twice. My heart was full of joy because I have gotten the type of girl I,ve been searching for. But the problem here now is that for the past few weeks now this same girl has refused to pick my calls or reply my chats. But she picked up when I called with another line and ask her why she has been ignoring my calls she just cut the call on me.

Guys, what's is really her problem? I just use vex delete her number from phone.

she cut the call on you or she bang the call on you?

she has seen and conquered what she needed from you.

typical example of suck and dump reminant.
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by sammirano: 6:30pm On May 13, 2021
So you delete her no yet asking foolish questions. Whats with simpos disgracing men nowadays
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by fcbgotel(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2021
Am in similar situation presently.

I met this girl last week when I was admitted at an hospital she works.
She was very cordial

So when I was about to to discharged, I politely asked for for number and I also told her how much I love her.

After my discharge, we met close to house and we were able to have reasonable discussion.

After two days , I called her and she told me , she was sick that she couldn't go to work.

I was very worried and asked if I can come to her house to check on her which she said I shouldn't worry.

Believe me , a day after , I have been calling her till today but she is not picking up.

Honestly, I was surprised by her action.

1 Like

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 13, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:

You probably SIMPed during one of your outings

1 Like

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Mrkumareze(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2021
She Don see say your level no reach her own. U dey stay for ghetto ?

2 Likes

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Tvegas(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:

Youve done the right thing by deleting her number infact delete any other thing that reminds you of her. Except she was kidnapped she has no right not to pick. Thats immature.

Many people have mental or psychological issues they are dealing with,she may be suffering from either. Give her long space.
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by reiddecuti: 6:32pm On May 13, 2021
Those smiles then was a murder smile.

The future is really FEMALE!!! grin grin grin
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Topmaike007(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

what beach angry
Elegushi Beach cheesy
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by qtguru(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:

Move on, if she is not matured enough to call it off and behave that way, then it means she doesn't respect or regard you it's not hard , you will find matured women who are looking for relationship. Good woman sweet die , peace bro. Awon RP will give you their advice soon

2 Likes

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Affaberry: 6:34pm On May 13, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:

Don't worry yourself about her again.
Someone might have impregnated her out their.

1 Like

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by FuckOsuPigs: 6:35pm On May 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

what beach angry

The one at Lekki
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 13, 2021
Lol
I remember when some girls treated me this way in the Past. I thank GOD for hardwork, and changing my story sha.
one thing i will tell u right off the bat, if you bother your head over behavior of these girls , you go really wound yourself. Just get success and let her hear your story. Its way better than putting this post here and thinking about things that dont matter. When you start thinking of these girls, believe me, you go day hustle backwards.

One said i tell her lies. How did I lie? Aunty asked me what i do for a living, i responded I work as a Software engineer for a company. lol, If i send her message, she would respond 3 days later. I smiled. she asked me for a small favor, which I did for her without even thinking twice. She started to behave a little bit sane.
This morning, she be like asking me where I work, dont they need people. I told her I work in a Bank. She became shocked and I showed her My ID, she became very stunned.
She saying I lied to her. How did I lie? Because, I decided to keep few things secret. Blah blah blah, whatever.
I take it , the only reason she decided to still keep me , is because she now sees there is prospects somehow. She replies my message without even thinking twice since this afternoon.

Liken it to your own situation. There is a possible possibility that she just weighed you and found out she does not have a gaining somehow. Women are really somehow. Just calm down and get things fixed rightly. Forget the remaining.

You should not be thinking much about girls , especially naija girls. Some of Those girls are something else nowadays. Let me be a bit rude, Not worth worrying over. I am being honest with you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 13, 2021
fcbgotel:
Am in similar situation presently.

I met this girl last week when I was admitted at an hospital she works.
She was very cordial

So when I was about to to discharged, I politely asked for for number and I also told her how much I love her.

After my discharge, we met close to house and we were able to have reasonable discussion.

After two days , I called her and she told me , she was sick that she couldn't go to work.

I was very worried and asked if I can come to her house to check on her which she said I shouldn't worry.

Believe me , a day after , I have been calling her till today but she is not picking up.

Honestly, I was surprised by her action.

I gave the OP reason for his own predicament...

Yours:

She expected you to ask for her account number and send her some money for upkeep! Ladies of nowadays hate it when a guy is telling them "how much he loves them"

What they prefer hearing these days is:

"So what's up? Let's hookup...I'll give you something in appreciation".

2 Likes

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Eastcaostboy: 6:37pm On May 13, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:

some girls are interested in bed mate not girl friend but it takes to be a smart guy to know that....and mind you KESH is involve

1 Like

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by HRMK: 6:38pm On May 13, 2021
if its true that u dont know,then ur not yet matured to be in a rltnshp.the redlights wuld av bn there!
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by luckingto50: 6:39pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=101524642]

It's "bitch" and not "beach".[/quote

English correction master ]
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Atonsboy(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2021
SEEN. OP maybe u hid something from her & she found out somehow like u r married, financial status or where u stay. Maybe she found out u lied & decide to axe u. All d same u hv tried. Boon & move on.
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Lifeangel(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2021

Guys, what's is really her problem? I just use vex delete her number from phone[/color]
[
color=#000099]

]You made two mistakes in that relationship. Firstly, you don't toast a lady friend and don't expect her to behave funny over time and lastly, if peradventure you do, you keep her at bay by feigning to be too busy for so something important. Ladies, respect a men who don't run after them.][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by africandictator(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2021
Did you two have sex?
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Puhrs: 6:43pm On May 13, 2021
She is with me deal with it
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by friendl: 6:44pm On May 13, 2021
Chairman ,....free her ,her brain is not normal ,bet she is from mbaise
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by AuroraBrls: 6:45pm On May 13, 2021
You are giving priority to the wrong things.
Stop wasting your energy and time chasing women.

Control your hormones and emotions. Pick a good Commercial sex worker and have a good time once in a long while.

Masturbate once in a long while to ease tension if you cant afford a hooker. The need to eat to stay alive is as important as the need to have sexual intercourse, don't ever spiritualise it or Jesus about it. It's a fundamental human need.

But don't ever try raping someone or messing around minors or someone's wife please. Self control, abiding by the laws of the land and mutual consent is the key word.

Incline your energies and time towards chasing money, women will chase you like bees chasing nectar, even the daughters of Obama and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi will queue up for your attention.

In all thy gettings when thou must have gotten money seek a chaste, loyal, submissive and beautiful damsel that is amenable to discipline and make her your Queen.

Ignore the girl in question. Develop an unjustified hatred for her and everything about her. Become a stoic and a sadist while at it. It's very possibly cos you are broke or she has seen a richer maga that she is ignoring you.

The feminine gender are the most manipulative and exploitative of all of of God's creation, even your own mom and sisters included as much as they are also the kindest and most humane. Their tears and manipulations can make you to join Hamas to fight Yitzreal to your own peril.

A word is enough for the wise my son.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.