Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter (28180 Views)

I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls? / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter by 9jaRealist: 5:47pm On May 10, 2021
>
The same people urging him not to report....
Will be the same people bitching that nothing works in Nigeria.

What a LAWLESS country - citizens and government...
A nation of people who truly DESERVE the leaders they have.
>
Re: I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter by Dannyguru: 6:28pm On May 10, 2021
If you are under Ikeja Electric network you can report via Expressyourself@ikejaelectric.com this goes to Deloitte and not even the CEO of IE can find out who was responsible for the whistleblowing.
Re: I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter by intruder15(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2021
Fragility6:

In d uk,u can board a bus or a train witout paying for ticket bcoz the officers that asks for ticket dont come around often but d day dem catch u,d fine u go pay eh u fit cough blood same wit tv subscriptions. U get ur meter i get mine wetin i do wit mine no suppose concern u coz na me go suffer d consequences if my action backfire. Y buy matter wey no concern u bcoz na u get nepa company abi wetin

U don't get the scenario. They all have a meter. Landlord collects monthly nepa bill from them but don't pay for light rather by passed the light.

When NEPA remember them eh, even me K whe mind im business they go cut im light too when they remove meter
Re: I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter by Fragility6: 2:30pm On May 11, 2021
OsuIgboIpob:
your mama must be very stupid??
Who b diz bat. F*ck off
Re: I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter by NNAMDIII(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2021
Thank God for pre paid grin
Re: I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter by edoman2016: 5:52pm On May 11, 2021
sisisioge:
You can do it....they call it whistleblowing. Wait until you completely leave, then get the account number of your meter and call the customer service line to report . All they will need is the account number, address and the description of the issue. You dont have to tell them your name. Good luck.

He is one of the reasons they kept increasing the tariff as they kept running at a loss. They are redistributing the money he isn't paying on us.
sisisioge, so you are amebo like this. grin
Though the OP's landlord was wrong
Re: I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter by sisisioge: 11:42pm On May 11, 2021
edoman2016:

sisisioge, so you are amebo like this. grin
Though the OP's landlord was wrong

grin grin grin...make we blow whistle ontop the guy head jare.
Re: I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter by bcomputer101: 11:18am On May 12, 2021
Go and report me.
You think say I'm not also on nairaland abi?

I will rope you that you did the bypassing and that's why I gave you quit notice and send you packing.

If you think say u get craze, I get your size.
Re: I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter by donklens: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2022
bcomputer101:
Go and report me.
You think say I'm not also on nairaland abi?

I will rope you that you did the bypassing and that's why I gave you quit notice and send you packing.

If you think say u get craze, I get your size.
Wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) / My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.