Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members (34123 Views)

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by lexy2014: 11:29am On May 10, 2021
kponkedenge:

I haven't been vaccinated though and it's not because I'm afraid to be.... But just because I don't want to be....
But u doing what oyedepo is advising his members to do
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by uchaymart(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2021
mjj2020:

Rubbish

The gullibility of the average Nigerian is so appalling

Have you taken yours?
Go get vaccinated, if you make it alive, come back and apologize for this quote.

But if you don't make it, just know your stupidity killed you..
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by IRobot7(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2021
I have taken the Pfizer covid 19 vaccine and nothing has happened to me.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 11:33am On May 10, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
in this congregations there would be persons with phd in virology but would believe the pastorprenure more than he learnt and practise. Africans and religion is like sugar ant and sugar
Pls go and take the vaccine you hear? No be by force. Take it. Tell everyone in your family to take it.

Did you hear that someone in WHO who knows these things indebtly said the vaccine has not been tested?
Do you even know how long it takes for a vaccine to be manufactured? How long did it take Covid19 vaccine to come out? Less than a year.

Do you also know that before a vaccine is released to the general public, it must go through trial stage for at 5-7 years?
Do you know that every vaccine is first tested on mamals to see if it works?

Do you know why it takes so long before it gets tested on humans?
It is so that they can observe it and see how people reacts to it. The after effect and the possible dead rate that occurs as a result of the vaccine.
Can you assure yourself that a vaccine which they put together under 1yr has gone through the required testing and fit for humans?

Are you saying this because you can't help but insult a pastor even whennhe is trying to help you?

Well, insult him, and go on with your entire household, take the vaccine, whatever the outcome, enjoy it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 11:34am On May 10, 2021
Nackzy:
You can imagine, Nigerian Pastors and Motivational Speakers have done more harm to Nigerians than Nigeria it self
Pls mention 10 ways Pastors in Nigeria has done you as a person harm.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 11:35am On May 10, 2021
kponkedenge:
Over a third of the American population has taken it..... More than a million Brits have also taken it.... As well as millions all around the world.... I don't see any of them dying or complaining about a chip you guys told us about before the vaccine was developed.

I haven't been vaccinated though and it's not because I'm afraid to be.... But just because I don't want to be.... So enough with the fear mongering.
Then take it

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nobody: 11:35am On May 10, 2021
uchaymart:

Have you taken yours?
Go get vaccinated, if you make it alive, come back and apologize for this quote.

But if you don't make it, just know your stupidity killed you..

You are very stupid. Yes I took mine in the UK and nothing happened to me. Very dull set of individuals, smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 11:37am On May 10, 2021
Image123:
My bishop cheesy cheesy Go on soun.
Hello bro. How have you been?
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 11:39am On May 10, 2021
BetBuilder365:

These pastors are a major reason why nigeria is so downward and stunted in growth like this, Major reason.
And what about the Fulani government from the beginning of Nigeria? They have helped you okwaya?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nobody: 11:40am On May 10, 2021
vincentjk:
After taking the vaccine. Hmm

1. Stop lying

2.I have taken the vaccine. Apart from a feverish feeling I had that lasted all of 36 hours, I am fine and stable

3. Stop lying please

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Angelmichael63: 11:42am On May 10, 2021
Buffalo2:
If you see the kind of fear this guy put in everybody's mind eh! like pple will start dropping dead immediately. the fear was too much yesterday and trust the congregant see orisirisi hailing from the corners of the church. Ride on papa! Tell them Daddy! devil is a liar sir! and all manner. And it's this same church that many pastors tested positive after 2020 Shilo program o.
sarrap u carry go there or watch the service online
Abi he force u to take am

Some of u don't know nothing but also come he to talk rubbish concerning another person

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 11:42am On May 10, 2021
Birikiti:
Praise God. Many other Ministers of the gospel are seeing and saying what Pastor Chris has been saying from the beginning. This "Plandemic" is a fiasco, a debacle!

1. The first line of defense for any new ailment is a cure and not a vaccine! Why are they so eager to develop a vaccine for a virus they claim not know 100%

2. Covid-19 isn't as deadly as malaria and some other ailments (the stats are there). Why the frenzy and rush to get people vaccinated with vaccines that haven't been duly tested?

3. A new virus (micro-organism o) that came and spread throughout the world affecting people in different climatic regions the same way. Hahahahaha, even humans (complex beings o with advanced adaptive features) take time to acclimatize when they move from one region to another. They now told the world a virus mutated so fast, that it spread throughout the world in weeks!
Hehehehehehe, I didn't go to school to be a dummy o, same with you!

4. The same people that said the world is over populated and the solution is deliberate depopulation (i.e. some billions have to die), are the ones giving you free vaccines to help fight Covid-19? How does that even make sense to you? To crown it all, they have indemnified themselves and the pharmaceutical coys from all damages should something go wrong with anyone taking the vaccines, and you still believe this whole thing isn't a farce?

Well, we can only advise and show people the truth. The onus is on anyone to see and decide for themselves.

May the truth of God's word keep and guide you into the right decisions.

He that hath an ear, let him hear....!

Let him that have ears hear. The world is gone
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 11:44am On May 10, 2021
peteregwu:

Abeg make we hear word. Go and take it and let's rest abeg. What do you even know about it. Just because some acclaimed "professionals" are telling you to take it, you too you jump into it without finding out what it entails. Oin...
My dear, no professional Virologist have said it is safe to the vaccine. Those saying it's okay are in the same league with Bill Gates and they are not virologists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nobody: 11:44am On May 10, 2021
Anas09:

And what about the Fulani government from the beginning of Nigeria? They have helped you okwaya?
how will what about him what about her help have sense
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 11:45am On May 10, 2021
BetBuilder365:

watch and see what? a zombie apocalypse? grin
When did Christianity turn to conspiracy theory?
Oga shut up and go take the vaccine
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by vanvino(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2021
Federal|state Government this is what you get when you'r inbed with a dog, you will certainly wakes with flies. Mbaka chapter is over. In a rational society, head of any organization don't talk anyhow, let alone in a religeous circle. Chris with his Loveworld get it in UK... well, what can i say its Nigeria; our people say; when the owner of the house begin to play strong play with the house help, don't be supprise with what comes next.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nobody: 11:46am On May 10, 2021
kponkedenge:
Over a third of the American population has taken it..... More than a million Brits have also taken it.... As well as millions all around the world.... I don't see any of them dying or complaining about a chip you guys told us about before the vaccine was developed.

I haven't been vaccinated though and it's not because I'm afraid to be.... But just because I don't want to be.... So enough with the fear mongering.

Why is it that you don't want to?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nobody: 11:46am On May 10, 2021
Anas09:

Oga shut up and go take the vaccine

i go take am, snap it and throw it on ur face
oguns222:

Bro, you don't need doctorate in virology to know that the thing is.not qualified as a vaccine.

Use your head for one if you haven't lost it.

1. It is a vaccine. It works by using mRNA to synthesize a protein similar to that found on the covid virus' surface

2.This protein stimulates an immune reaction

3.Which lasts a day

4.and which enables your body's immune system to "remember" the vaccine

5. So that when the covid19 comes, your body's immune system will be ready for it

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by planetx: 11:48am On May 10, 2021
If India had listen to this kind of warning they wouldn't be in the catastrophe they are in right now with 10,000 dying daily because the vaccinated are shedding the virus to the unvacinated.

Go to Bitchute and watch videos of respected doctors worldwide to those who will call Oyedepo a conspiracy theorists warning of a looming worldwide catastrophe with this vaccine created to depopulate the world.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nobody: 11:48am On May 10, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This is what Sunday Igboho was trying to say.
Baba has a very large platform which he can use to support the actualisation of Yoruba Nation but he didn't instead now using the same platform to kick against covid-19 vaccine.
He used the same large platform against GEJ
But can't use it for the actualisation of Yoruba Nation,

Now I understand the message Sunday Igboho was trying to pass across.

Oyedepo was for GEJ the church rejected it. He may never try it again.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Angelmichael63: 11:51am On May 10, 2021
The level of amateur pple we have on nairaland is so alarming.

Did bishop force any body about the issue

MANY NIGERIANS HATE TRUTH AND THAT THE IS THE ROOT D PROBLEM.NO WONDER PPLE GOES FOR MONEY ON ELECTION DAY INSTEAD OF GOING FOR RIGHT LEADERS

ordinary Nigerians are no way diff from our current leaders jst that many does not have the opportunity to do their worst.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 11:51am On May 10, 2021
BetBuilder365:

i go take am, snap it and throw it on ur face
Wow. This is is so stupid. Snap it and throw on my face so that what will happen? Hahahahahahahahaha. Abeg go and take it, duplicate the receipt and throw 10 copies on my face. Hahahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by wink2015(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2021
Bishop Oyedepo is following the steps of Oyakhilome of Christ embassy.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by jacobnel(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2021
Imagine! Look at how a Respectable man of God will be making such a careless statement.

ChoiceArukwe:
Don’t take COVID-19 vaccination, Oyedepo tells Winners worshippers

https://punchng.com/dont-take-covid-19-vaccination-oyedepo-tells-winners-worshippers/?amp
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2021
Anas09:

Wow. This is is so stupid. Snap it and throw on my face so that what will happen? Hahahahahahahahaha. Abeg go and take it, duplicate the receipt and throw 10 copies on my face. Hahahahahahahahaha.

it's only you that is wowing, like you even have anything meaningful to say. what an idiot who can't even take his health serious.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 11:53am On May 10, 2021
BetBuilder365:

how will what about him what about her help have sense
Now you have left the issue to insult me. Pls answer me. Pastors are the problems of Nigeria. But the Fulanis killing people and making sure life gets unbearable for you are helping you right?
Go ahead and insult me, but remember a day will come that you cry but it will be too late

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nobody: 11:54am On May 10, 2021
Anas09:

Now you have left the issue to insult me. Pls answer me. Pastors are the problems of Nigeria. But the Fulanis killing people and making sure life gets unbearable for you are helping you right?
Go ahead and insult me, but remember a day will come that you cry but it will be too late

they are both an epidemic, you biased fool
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 11:56am On May 10, 2021
BetBuilder365:

it's only you that is wowing, like you even have anything meaningful to say. what an idiot who can't even take his health serious.
This is my last response to you child. Take the vaccine, make sure your entire family takes it. If you don't then you are a fool.

I don't take my health serious, and that's your problem?
Gerarahia
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by RichAbujaGuy: 11:57am On May 10, 2021
Individual choice to take or not. Personally I think the Covid 19 and the vaccine is man-made for population control purposes. Pharmaceutical companies are raking in billions and are liability free. After CV 19 will come another test tube created disease to profit from.
Don't forget a certain guy now going thru divorce wants to wipe out the planet of many ppl, especially Sub-Sahara Africans.
Anyway stay safe and fortify your immune systems as best as possible.

News from China about using traditional herb soup to help the ill. And a pic that a nurse took in Yankee.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by gift2xl: 11:58am On May 10, 2021
If u don't like what he said, go hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.