Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members (34122 Views)

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Coolbadguy: 12:35pm On May 10, 2021
You people are misquoting the man, he said it's not by force to take the vaccine..haba na wa.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by sonymax16(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2021
knowhowk:
Rubbish ! I took it ,There is no Single Effects on me ,I am kicking and Bouncing .I just Wonder where they gets False information from Mtchew
Don't celebrate yet...... wait for some time to see serious side effects.....if u will survive it anyway.The vaccine never finish work for ur body.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Betscoreodds: 12:38pm On May 10, 2021
I saw how bill gate was happy thinking Africa would die from the virus more than any group God helped us so am not taking that vaccine

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by sonymax16(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2021
Am not fan of oyedepo neither am I a fan of yahaya Bello but I agree with them concerning this vaccine.Have u guys bothered to check the contents of the vaccine? Why are so many countries banning AstraZeneca shots? Why was alternative cure for the covid ignored?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by georgeakins: 12:42pm On May 10, 2021
emmanuel596:
We didn't oyedepo travel round the world and lay hands on people and heal them in the heat of covid 19? Thousands of people died.....religion is the easiest way of controlling people and that was how this useless administration was forced on us due to Osinbajos affiliation with rccg...religion is why muslims kill for Allah and expect to go inherit virgins.....I pity Nigerians and Africans

It was not because of Oshibajo' s affiliation with Redeemed. Tinubu handpicked him because he wanted someone he could control.
Buhari specifically asked Tinubu to nominate anyone as VP

If Adeboye contests any election ,he will lose woefully. Politics is complicated. It is not like religion where you preach fear and issue threats to siphon money from people's pockets
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by cmecproblem(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2021
But the church worldwide has been praying for a cure. What if the vaccine is cure provided by God?
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by sonymax16(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2021
Betscoreodds:
I saw how bill gate was happy thinking Africa would die from the virus more than any group God helped us so am not taking that vaccine
Don't mind that creepy bastard.....his depopulation agenda will not succeed.I refuse to be among the millions of fools that will take his poisonous vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nackzy: 12:49pm On May 10, 2021
Anas09:

Pls mention 10 ways Pastors in Nigeria has done you as a person harm.
One way is How they've brainwash you to sacrifice your first salary to them yet 8 years after you're not still doing well, imagine you invested that money, like the likes of bill gate
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Image123(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2021
Anas09:

Hello bro. How have you been?

Hi bro, i've been good. Thanks for checking up. Hope you're good and the family too?
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Anas09: 12:50pm On May 10, 2021
ENG0701:

A lot of people already took it and have said so in the comments. I already had my first dose of Pfizer vaccine. I would have love to enlighten you, but I doubt you are ready to listen to anything contrary to what your pastor's opinion
Good. Then wait. If after 10yrs you don't develop any health issues, praise yourself.
Like I said, it's not by force.

My Pastors didn't say you must not take it. He siad we shd not be forced to take it.
But, go on and have all your family and extended family members take it

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Sleekfingers: 12:54pm On May 10, 2021
ChoiceArukwe:
Don’t take COVID-19 vaccination, Oyedepo tells Winners worshippers

https://punchng.com/dont-take-covid-19-vaccination-oyedepo-tells-winners-worshippers/?amp

this idiota again? Is like the tithes this oyedepo is collecting don damage his brain......yeye bald vulture........

For una information, very soon many countries will mandate it ....anybody who does not collect the jab wont be allow in their country......na that time una go know.....
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by uchaymart(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2021
mjj2020:

You are very stupid. Yes I took mine in the UK and nothing happened to me. Very dull set of individuals, smh undecided
Now I see why you are stupid..
Is the vaccine same with what you were given in the UK. Fool, come to Nigeria and take another one.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by abatically(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2021
temitope27:
why are you in a hurry nw calm down

I'm eager to know when hundreds of millions of Americans that have taken the vaccine will die
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by zitoray(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2021
All this people that is posting what is not, he said vaccines shouldn't be by force, becos if is been enforced by the government, it means they are going against human right, and he said anyone that want to take should go ahead. H didn't tell his member not to
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by teejay167(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2021
emerged01:
I’m never going go against your words again,I have once did by going against your warnings during 2015 elections. Here we are as a nation. This time I’m sticking to your warnings.

Even In 2019 bishop David Oyedepo INDIRECTLY warned Nigerians not to vote for this present administration but majority of you here on nairaland rained abuses and insults on him. HERE WE TRULY ARE AS A NATION

who has ear should hear
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by tritt(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2021
Are you a Nigerian? cos na people like una never make this country progress... Religion will set you back, bro free yourself.

sonymax16:

I pity u.You have made urself a guinea pig.You are already a walking bio weapon that will continue to produce spike proteins and pathogens till u die.Hope u have children already?
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by oguns222: 1:29pm On May 10, 2021
sonymax16:

So many fools that cannot use their head.Why take a vaccine for a virus that is not deadly if you are a young man or woman.Why are people being cajoled to take the vaccine in other countries,why is the mainstream and social media censoring posts about people dieing of the vaccine?......so many people don't use their God given brain.

I don't know what they stand to gain by covering up this lie. There must be something sinister behind it.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by olmoRoc: 1:29pm On May 10, 2021
Hmm! At least they're not praying against Jubrin from Sudan anymore.

We ought to stop tempting God. It's God Almighty who gave the wisdom and knowledge to the researchers and scientists who came up with the vaccines. The same God who gave the Wright brothers the knowledge to conceive the novel idea for the airplane which led to the invention of the private jets the Nigerian pastors are all clamoring to have today. It's also the same God who gave wisdom to the inventors of the automobile, a/c, TV, projectors, etc.

If we're not taking the vaccine, then we, as Christians, should stop using any of the technological inventions mentioned above, and many more.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by obailala(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2021
uchaymart:
Someone around me here, went to yaba where the vaccine was given to him .. 25/4/2021.. he didn't say anything to anyone as to why he needed the vaccine.

Probably maybe because he has seen adverts and he heard from the government of the "need"

He almost died that same day. He was complaining of his heart and whole lot of stuffs happening in the inside of his body. Thank God, his Mom being an experienced nurse, rushed out to get some medicine for him...well, he is still alive but has been seriously sick since then...2weeks now.

Please flee from this vaccine if you can...it is more deadly than the covid19 we fear for..
Over 53 million people in the UK (i.e. about 80% of the UK population) have received covid vaccines and only a very very very insignificant number have had severe reactions. The reactions they even got didnt keep them seriously ill in hospital for 2 weeks and counting like your friend. Advice to your friend and his carers is for them to go check and diagnose properly what his problem really is so they can treat the right illness.

Every vaccine in this world has side effects, including all those vaccines you've taken in your life growing up (TB, polio, yellow fever, meningitis, small pox etc). COvid vaccine cannot be any different. The only reason vaccines would still be rolled out despite the side effects is because only a microscopic / insignificant population suffer these adverse effects.

It's okay to not take the vaccines if you don't want to. Besides in Nigeria, the number of doses are extremely limited.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by oguns222: 1:32pm On May 10, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

1. It is a vaccine. It works by using mRNA to synthesize a protein similar to that found on the covid virus' surface

2.This protein stimulates an immune reaction

3.Which lasts a day

4.and which enables your body's immune system to "remember" the vaccine

5. So that when the covid19 comes, your body's immune system will be ready for it

Do you know that you have to still wear face mask after taking this so-called vaccine?

A real vaccine should protect you from infection even if you are exposed to it in the future.

This one does not. So, it is not a vaccine.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2021
so says the deadly criminal himself
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by bilulu(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2021
vincentjk:
After taking the vaccine. Hmm
Una even dey listen to news other than all this gossip talks? imagine the screen shot. Listen to news and seek clarification not from all these motor park gist.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by frankson1(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2021
sonymax16:

Hahaha..... genetically modified human.You cannot use ur brain to differentiate between a normal vaccine and an mRNA vaccine that can alter ur dna.A vaccine that even the former chief Pfizer scientist and many doctors around the world has warned people to stay away from.A vaccine that killed all the animals that were used as test subjects.You have forgotten that a vaccine take up to ten years to be approved because of safety.You made urself a guinea pig in the name of "clinical trials".I pity u.Better start preparing for serious side effects in the days to come.

I know your type of person so I don't have to waste my time in this back and forth replies because it's of no good to me.

You should pity yourself because of the side-effects currently plaguing you which is caused by your inability to think for yourself.

I'm busy so you should get yourself busy too.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by ECHICHE: 1:37pm On May 10, 2021
I wonder why Africans should be more wiser than the white men that brought civilization and Christianity.

In 1918, there was an outbreàk of pandemic known as Spanish Flu, wherein more than 40million people died accross the globe. History has it that about 500,000 persons died as a result of the pandemic in Nigeria. W. H. O then took some measure, & later the pandemic fissled out.

The ongoing Covid-19 vaccine is a measure put in place by W. H. O to defeat the pandemic. I also learnt that the Pope has been vaccinated, including Presidents of powerful nations of the world.

It is worthy to note that the Covid-19 vaccination is a pre-condition for international travels, and without it entry wouldn't be granted at the destination airport & seaport.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2021
Calitoscassius:
40 million brits have taken it already, i have taken it. The crooked pastor is not a doctor or scientist, he has no medical qualifications he should stick with his thithes, donation collections and peddling of false hopes.
oledepo is the evil of nigeria
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by emerged01(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2021
teejay167:

Even In 2019 bishop David Oyedepo INDIRECTLY warned Nigerians not to vote for this present administration but majority of you here on nairaland rained abuses and insults on him. HERE WE TRULY ARE AS A NATION

who has ear should hear
Only a fool make the same twice. I learnt my lesson after 2015 election. I never tried it in 2019.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by jesmond3945: 1:43pm On May 10, 2021
kponkedenge:
Over a third of the American population has taken it..... More than a million Brits have also taken it.... As well as millions all around the world.... I don't see any of them dying or complaining about a chip you guys told us about before the vaccine was developed.

I haven't been vaccinated though and it's not because I'm afraid to be.... But just because I don't want to be.... So enough with the fear mongering.
is not about the vaccine bro. Is about the great reset. Do you know Israel is preparing another lockdown? Seychelles is already on lockdown. These are countries with 90 percent vaccinations

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
This your message is too late. Also, I don’t wait for any pastor before I take a personal decision. Done with the first one, waiting to take the 2nd dose.

Nigerian pastors / imams done more harm to Nigerians than Buhari
imams are still helpful to their muslem followers. but pastors are demons to christians..
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2021
BetBuilder365:

These pastors are a major reason why nigeria is so downward and stunted in growth like this, Major reason.
even if boko haram make heaven, nigeria pastors will still go to hell fire...
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by obailala(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2021
oguns222:

Do you know that you have to still wear face mask after taking this so-called vaccine?

A real vaccine should protect you from infection even if you are exposed to it in the future.

1. That you have a bullet proof vest on does not mean you should go standing carelessly in front of flying bullets. What if the bullet proof vest doesnt work for you? No drug in this world is 100% efficient, likewise the covid vaccines, they cannot be 100% efficient for everyone. This really should be common knowledge.

2. The vaccine doesnt exactly stop you from contracting covid19; rather it prevent you from falling critically ill if you catch the virus (which is typically how most vaccines work). So after taking the vaccine, whilst you may still catch the virus but not fall ill, you can still go around spreading the virus to others who may not have had the vaccine.

The two above points are the reasons you're advised to still use your mask and be careful even after getting the vaccine. Being careful and cautious is a virtue.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Buffalo2(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2021
ENG0701:

It is easy to control people when they are afraid. Christianity and science shouldn't be antagonistic. That is why I respect intellectual pastors like Sam Adeyemi and Poju Oyemade.
That's just it! I totally agree with you. Once a fellow is afraid, he succumbs to everything.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 10, 2021
oguns222:

It does protect from infection....but it does not protect you from carrying the virus to spread to others

Also, a minority of vaccinated people fall sick...but not as severely as the vaccinated.

If you don't want the vaccine, though, don't take it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.