Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men (5318 Views)

Why Do women Prefer Dark Guys This Days (picture) / Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by Gadiola2(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2021
When did Fulani men start having strength and bravery
Pipul wey dey use cow hide face���
Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by baddosky1: 3:10am On May 11, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
For so long, we have been wondering: "why would an Igbo woman dump an Igbo king for a Fulani slave?"...

... But after a thorough research, I was able to solve the puzzle...

I will go straight to the points...

REASONS IGBO WOMEN PREFER FULANI MEN TO IGBO MEN...

1. Fulani men are more handsome than Igbo men.

2. Fulani men are stronger, more agile and healthier.

3. Fulani men are more brave than their Igbo counterpart.

4. While Igbo men are master chest beaters, Fulani men are known to walk the talk.

5. Fulani men are far smarter and more intelligent than Igbo men even though Igbos are generally more educated than Fulani. That's why the "educated" Igbos are always crying and accusing the Fulani of marginalizing them even though the Igbos are far more populous than the Fulani in Nigeria.

In other words, Igbo men have education + population on their side, yet do not measure up to the Fulani who are less populous and less educated than the Igbo.. Intelligence and smartness!

6. Fulani men are more honest.

7. An average Fulani man is better in bed.

8. While an average Igbo man is a SIMP and a White Knight, the Fulani men are Alpha Males by default.. Most Igbo women prefer Alpha Males to SIMPS...

9. Fulani men are more united than Igbo men.

10. An average Igbo man acts before he thinks, while a Fulani man thinks before he acts...

Thanks for reading... cheesy

Simply because one efulefu sold his daughter to El rufai's son, you come here to type trash.

Effects of weed sha! undecided

Let me add one important one you missed out:

Igbo men conquer terrains by building vast business empires.

Fulani touts conquer by ravaging and pillaging by force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by pointblank247(m): 5:00am On May 11, 2021
After smoking dry cow dung you will just surface on nairaland to yern nonsense .Are you the only attention seeking empty barrel here, listen even a cursed igbo girl cannot sleep with Fulani man.
How many times does an average Fulani man bath in a year.
Ewu awusa

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by Almaigaa: 5:28am On May 11, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
For so long, we have been wondering: "why would an Igbo woman dump an Igbo king for a Fulani slave?"...

... But after a thorough research, I was able to solve the puzzle...

I will go straight to the points...

REASONS IGBO WOMEN PREFER FULANI MEN TO IGBO MEN...

1. Fulani men are more handsome than Igbo men.

2. Fulani men are stronger, more agile and healthier.

3. Fulani men are more brave than their Igbo counterpart.

4. While Igbo men are master chest beaters, Fulani men are known to walk the talk.

5. Fulani men are far smarter and more intelligent than Igbo men even though Igbos are generally more educated than Fulani. That's why the "educated" Igbos are always crying and accusing the Fulani of marginalizing them even though the Igbos are far more populous than the Fulani in Nigeria.

In other words, Igbo men have education + population on their side, yet do not measure up to the Fulani who are less populous and less educated than the Igbo.. Intelligence and smartness!

6. Fulani men are more honest.

7. An average Fulani man is better in bed.

8. While an average Igbo man is a SIMP and a White Knight, the Fulani men are Alpha Males by default.. Most Igbo women prefer Alpha Males to SIMPS...

9. Fulani men are more united than Igbo men.

10. An average Igbo man acts before he thinks, while a Fulani man thinks before he acts...

Thanks for reading... cheesy

You are very correct. Fulani Men are handsome and they don't bleach too. grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by CSTRR: 6:42am On May 11, 2021
neyohh:
Igbo men are cucks Indeed.
I doubt that.

An Igbo wife hardly cheats. Dem no born am well.
She may be a whoreee before marriage, but when she gets married she knows her level.

Yoruba men are the closest to cucks in Nigeria.
Half the married Women there are fuccking people outside.

Atleast that is the general definition of a cuckold.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by wingmanIII: 7:02am On May 11, 2021
When you allow bastards, born throways, drug heads and slowpokes to post any drug induced trash on a forum. Naira land is indeed a stinking toilet!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by rex444(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2021
And the stupid moderators will ban me cos I called them stupid ... Where is that boy that runs this nairaland?? Why do U let such comments on Ur platform? Do U have an agenda too? This is absolute rubbish
Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by Muna4real(f): 11:26am On May 11, 2021
I am an igbo girl and I prefer igbo men.
Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by Queenslander(f): 12:38pm On May 11, 2021
Muna4real:
I am an igbo girl and I prefer igbo men.
who asked you? Oya take this and close your mouth.. osiso

1 Like

Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by Muna4real(f): 1:11pm On May 11, 2021
Queenslander:
who asked you? Oya take this and close your mouth.. osiso

I'm replying the op not you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by PoloG: 1:13pm On May 11, 2021
Inyamiris don suffer for nigeria grin grin
Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by tnerro1(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2021
Trash, e no go better for ASUU strikes
Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by hybrid11(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
Op stop doing drugs OK
Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by Queenslander(f): 6:37pm On May 11, 2021
Muna4real:

I'm replying the op not you.
obviously, where is your sense of humor? undecided
Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by Baepolice: 11:46am On May 14, 2021
PoloG:
Inyamiris don suffer for nigeria grin grin

grin
Re: Reasons Igbo Women Prefer Fulani Men To Igbo Men by Pelabela: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Rape Women / Why Do Nigeria Men Like BIG WOMEN? / Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.