Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? (3044 Views)

Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) / If I Die Today / Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by shitshappen(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2021
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by kmaster007: 9:53am On May 11, 2021
You die first nah make you set an example
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by tit(f): 10:05am On May 11, 2021
Unlock my phone for what?
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Lordbinsmar: 10:43am On May 11, 2021
My phone no get password. I am open minded, their is no unseeable stuff on my phone.
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Fakbrown: 11:11am On May 11, 2021
Now na username and password ny be inheritance, jux tell the persons you like when you want to die
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Playing with death sad.Phone wey dem go carry go Ikeja/elsewhere and flash the eye security angry sad. U are FREE to Kee yourself now cool wink wink
calm down bros, flashing is different from unlocking! What if they need the phone for investigation shocked so you think flashing the phone is the best?

Omo! shocked
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
My phone no get password. I am open minded, their is no unseeable stuff on my phone.
make your mind calm for now until them steal m!
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by chukwuibuipob: 11:53am On May 11, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
calm down bros, flashing is different from unlocking! What if they need the phone for investigation shocked so you think flashing the phone is the best?

Omo! shocked
Dunno oo.But peepz there Sabi how to unlock security code/if not possible,dem go sell am in PIECES grin sad.No time
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Polynek(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2021
Many pple knows my passkey
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Jeon(f): 12:43pm On May 11, 2021
mespusinglez:
None of my family member can Open my phone....The only person that can do that is my Girlfriend.

How about you?...

Everyone
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Tunapii(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2021
Easy password, all my younger Broz knows it.. Nothing to really hide, jt some Kinda shakara�
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Everyone
stop reading my chats
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2021
McStoic:

I like this. But hope you don't have graphic documents in your phone? Dont expose her unnecessarily to things above her age

No I don't have anything wrong for someone her age to see.

1 Like

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Blesyn22(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2021
Probably my mom and elderest sister.

All other passwords I are 4gotten if not for Google
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by thatsleepboy1: 3:05pm On May 11, 2021
Nobody
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Favemmzar200(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2021
kpukpuyenke:

E shock you too?

Anyway my bro can unlock my phone
His fingerprint is registered and he knows the lock password also.

The password on my phone is a mere formality and because of little children that press and unpress cheesy
as in eh, na so one small boy like that format my phone, I con dey wonder how he take do am self

I no fit beat am as I wish to again
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by mespusinglez(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2021
Born2winnx:

Simp nigga..

Puscy ass nigga u are.

Guess na only your girlfriend knows the pin to your atm.

Damn it if u die today...na she be next of kin.

Girl when you never marry..... u get sense so
see mumu

I no better pass they ones wey nobody fiy open their phone

You highly demented deranged scumbaggy grin
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by mespusinglez(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2021
iRepNaija1:
The police.
hehehe how comes
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by mespusinglez(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2021
Wizywiz:
No one ooooo ..even my wife can't open mine ooo....I need to register my younger sis finger print on it...or tell her my password..
chaiii nigerians...does that mean you don't trust your wife with yah phone or wha?
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by mespusinglez(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2021
ChiefSosa:
My 7th Wife
grin
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by mespusinglez(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2021
Ahmback:
definitely, nobody...
I don't trust anybody to go around telling my password.
Anything about password/pin, once I'm dead they'll definitely die with me.
chaiiii

1 Like

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Born2winnx: 3:41pm On May 11, 2021
mespusinglez:
grin

Your a fool admit it..

Pity the energy wasted in procreating you in the oza room.

A total disgrace to your generation....
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Omoboricash(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2021
My kids and wife of course
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Odunharry(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2021
mespusinglez:
None of my family member can Open my phone....The only person that can do that is my Girlfriend.

How about you?...
Na wah oo.

Better let someone in your family know..
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Wizywiz(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2021
mespusinglez:
chaiii nigerians...does that mean you don't trust your wife with yah phone or wha?
I don't even trust myself
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? by Omoboricash(m): 1:53am On Mar 10, 2022
my kids not even my wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / How Do I Let Go Of This Lady / Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.