Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Was Your First Heart Break Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Heart Break Like? (778 Views)

When Was Your First Heart Break / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Which Should Come First: Heart, Brain Or Genital ? (2) (3) (4)

What Was Your First Heart Break Like? by backtalkG(m): 8:38am On May 11, 2021
Heart break is trending today.
What was your first heart break like ?
Let's discuss
Re: What Was Your First Heart Break Like? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 11, 2021
That fateful night. I woke up midnight and shouted"Ekwueme"
Chai Lord forgive me I was a mumu boy grin
Re: What Was Your First Heart Break Like? by Nonso92(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2021
I was just frustrated, couldn't understand how I could feel that way. since then, any other break up na cruise
Re: What Was Your First Heart Break Like? by Bluntguy: 10:08am On May 11, 2021
Didn't go to school for like a week. She was my course mate. She later came running back and I also gave her her first heartbreak. Omo, the thing no funny at all.

Re: What Was Your First Heart Break Like? by Jareade: 10:09am On May 11, 2021
grin angry grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your First Heart Break Like? by paulolee(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2021
very painful bcoz it was my second relationship and was young back den, showered her with love n care n she still left me for a street bad gee bcox d guy elder bro jus pick..
she said the Daniel get bright future pass me not knowing dt the gee jus planned to FCK n dump her, she came crying n begging after some weeks, I accepted n continued d staffing from wr Daniel stopped wt no strings attached , na she run after being tired of my nonchalant attitude..
2..second ia money related, got d worst heartbreak in my life when my betslip of 457k dt i staked for 500 on a bad Sunday nite...
1..i gat no or less idea abt cashout dt time n played dt game over2.5 n its was women world cup game between USA n Germany
2..all my guys n famz all gathered around me dt nite to see my glorious entrance to flexing dt evening, one even carry bible de fire prayer as d match de go on..
3...d painful part was dt the score was 1-1 before the 30th mins n we jus de find one goal, only for u.s lady to miss p.k on the 92nd minute I swear I felt a sharp pain on my chest n nearly faint after I refreshed n saw penalty missed n dt d match ended 1-1...
4..I was depressed n cnt eat or sleep for 2 days, bea even de ask for sex n junior no fit stand..
its after I recovered from dt scenario dt I vowed dt no woman or even bet slip can gv me heartbreak again bcoz it wasnt funny..

Re: What Was Your First Heart Break Like? by Babafash(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2021
Experience one when I was very young @ 14, I didn't really felt it coz i really dont know what love is all about then. Then as per handsome and brilliant dude all my classmates want to be my friend. Some gals even went to the extent of buying me lunch every break time and I received numerous love letters. Some of which my dad saw and was just laughing at me
Re: What Was Your First Heart Break Like? by backtalkG(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2021
paulolee:
very painful bcoz it was my second relationship and was young back den, showered her with love n care n she still left me for a street bad gee bcox d guy elder bro jus pick..
she said the Daniel get bright future pass me not knowing dt the gee jus planned to FCK n dump her, she came crying n begging after some weeks, I accepted n continued d staffing from wr Daniel stopped wt no strings attached , na she run after being tired of my nonchalant attitude..
2..second ia money related, got d worst heartbreak in my life when my betslip of 457k dt i staked for 500 on a bad Sunday nite...
1..i gat no or less idea abt cashout dt time n played dt game over2.5 n its was women world cup game between USA n Germany
2..all my guys n famz all gathered around me dt nite to see my glorious entrance to flexing dt evening, one even carry bible de fire prayer as d match de go on..
3...d painful part was dt the score was 1-1 before the 30th mins n we jus de find one goal, only for u.s lady to miss p.k on the 92nd minute I swear I felt a sharp pain on my chest n nearly faint after I refreshed n saw penalty missed n dt d match ended 1-1...
4..I was depressed n cnt eat or sleep for 2 days, bea even de ask for sex n junior no fit stand..
its after I recovered from dt scenario dt I vowed dt no woman or even bet slip can gv me heartbreak again bcoz it wasnt funny..
that last part got me grin grin hope you have stopped gambling now, It doesn't pay on the long run
Re: What Was Your First Heart Break Like? by Babafash(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
That fateful night. I woke up midnight and shouted"Ekwueme"
Chai Lord forgive me I was a mumu boy grin

Re: What Was Your First Heart Break Like? by backtalkG(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2021
Babafash:
Experience one when I was very young @ 14, I didn't really felt it coz i really dont know what love is all about then. Then as per handsome and brilliant dude all my classmates want to be my friend. Some gals even went to the extent of buying me lunch every break time and I received numerous love letters. Some of which my dad saw and was just laughing at me
Oshey star boy

Re: What Was Your First Heart Break Like? by Ogamuna(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2021
Babafash:

Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get / Why Did She Change? / Forget Fulani, Forget Shuwa Arab! Have You Seen A Marghi Lady?