Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? (32960 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2021
ImaIma1:

Me that will ask to split the bill. Let no one feel entitled to my body because they spent money on food.

Simple, this OP is just yarning dust. Nothing is free in life. There should be give aways in life but when sponsored by a foundation either friendship or love.

You expect someone to take you out just like that. Lols, OP is not leaving on earth.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by cosse(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

Madam mindset...did I call u cheap??

What is being cheap in wanting to have sex..?

We are all humans..it’s simple biology...if u like a guy.. u’ll want him to suck ur b00bs and enter u...there’s no biggie..

But u women always like to use sex as leverage to say “i gave u my body” and u cheated on me...
What did I give u...a baseball bat??

okay this shit up dere is fuuucccking funny
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by vickyhow(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2021
Romanoff:
Ladies, when you go on dates, normalize paying for your own food and tickets, it removes the entitlement to your body.

If you choose to fornicate with him, it will be because you want to.

Peace.

Exactly!!

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by chichimezie(f): 3:55pm On May 11, 2021
because those men are stupid
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by ImaIma1(f): 3:56pm On May 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Simple, this OP is just yarning dust. Nothing is free in life. There should be give aways in life but when sponsored by a foundation either friendship or love.

You expect someone to take you out just like that. Lols, OP is not leaving on earth.

It doesn't mean that if a guy takes me out and spends, sex must follow. I didn't beg him to take me out in the first place. But if I know that is his intention, I would rather pay for my food.

For me then, if a guy gives me a gift or spends on me, I ask him there and then what I am paying back with. Let's know where we stand.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On May 11, 2021
Fat girls understand or are quick to. All these skinny girls are the ones who litter Nairaland with these threads. I don’t know anybody who slaughters livestock without fattening.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Dminister(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2021
Yeah that is why you should also get your money ready to pay for the bills when you guys are going out on date. Shikena!
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Mftivi: 4:06pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
This is a very serious issue. Spending on a lady doesn't give you the right to ask her for sex. This needs to stop. Taking a girl out for a date doesn't have to be sex in return.

Please let's try to be responsible
you don't have a right to tell a guy what to do after spending on you. You either agree or disagree shikena, it's when he oversteps into harrsament that he can be faulted.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 11, 2021
Is it today u know Nigeria men are one set of dumb, stupid, senseless abd foolish things... so because you bought rice for me, rice snd meat, means I should sleep with you? Plz , stop going out with poverty oriented men. Poverty stricken mentality. How does fofood, FOOD? Equates sex. If not because Nigeria is full of poor bastards
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Mftivi: 4:08pm On May 11, 2021
stanliwise:

Op what is this nonsense?
Are you trying to advice the guys or what?

The girl who used her two left leg to chop free rice and chicken with drinks is innocent abi? Abi you think she don’t know what’s up right?
It is the guys that is now not responsible?

See it is two of them that knows what they are doing. As much as there is no rape and both are adults, it is called transactional engagement. Sometimes it can go sour grin, sometimes/many times actually it goes smooth

But please stop this one sided advice to guys and leaving out the girls this year, I am even thinking you must be part of those girl looking for free rice angry
wtf guy lmao!
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 11, 2021
Is it today u know most Nigeria men are set of stupid, senseless, dumb and useless set of things. So because u bought her food, Food Means u must sleep with her? Unless u guys agreed on sex in exchange of food. Or maybe u carried a street beggar dat needs food in exchange of sex. Nigeria men eith their odd and backward mentality. To ladies, stop following poverty stricken men, their mentality womt change. They see FOOD as a big deal. What is Food? Dat u ve to see my unclothedness. BASTARDS
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 11, 2021
Why should a guy even think of sex in the first place because of a plate of food? Is dis how useless u ppl are?
Mftivi:
you don't have a right to tell a guy what to do after spending on you. You either agree or disagree shikena, it's when he oversteps into harrsament that he can be faulted.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 11, 2021
God bless u!!! Say ur intentions... let me pay for my food and carry your bad luck self away. I should exchange my body because u bought food? Because I never chop gor my life b4?
ImaIma1:

It doesn't mean that if a guy takes me out and spends, sex must follow. I didn't beg him to take me out in the first place. But if I know that is his intention, I would rather pay for my food.

For me then, if a guy gives me a gift or spends on me, I ask him there and then what I am paying back with. Let's know where we stand.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Mftivi: 4:18pm On May 11, 2021
Temigirl95:
Why should a guy even think of sex in the first place because of a plate of food? Is dis how useless u ppl are?
maybe if are useful enough to buy your ownself food you won't have to take the trouble to come here and litter tears! Werey.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

WAHALA FOR WHO DO RELATIONSHIP DEAL WITH ANY BLACK SKIN HUMAN.

BLACKS ARE TOXICS AVOID EM"

The reason why a girl was murdered yesterday [because of a valueless relationship ]

You shouldn't attribute these things to race.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 11, 2021
Is it not a date Why are u ppl so stupid Did the lady tell you she was hungry?
Mftivi:
maybe if are useful enough to buy your ownself food you won't have to take the trouble to come here and litter tears! Werey.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 11, 2021
[so u ppl see food as a big deal to equate sex? There is POVERTY in the land!!quote author=Mftivi post=101588901] maybe if are useful enough to buy your ownself food you won't have to take the trouble to come here and litter tears! Werey.[/quote]
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 11, 2021
So u ppl see food as a means to equate sex?? Truly, there is poverty in the land.... Just tell us that you date hungry goes...nobody will beat u
Mftivi:
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 11, 2021
Temigirl95:

Another issue is that a person can be sexually attracted to someone that doesn't have similar feelings towards him or her.

How can such problem be overcome?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Mftivi: 4:23pm On May 11, 2021
Temigirl95:
So u ppl see food as a means to equate sex?? Truly, there is poverty in the land.... Just tell us that you date hungry goes...nobody will beat u
lmaoo if e pain you cry more tears!
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 11, 2021
cosse:
okay this shit up dere is fuuucccking funny

That guy is saying the truth.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 11, 2021
Why should it pain me? Do you want to take me to Canada for breakfast? Just tell us that you date hungry goes... Dats all... Sincerely, we will understand
Mftivi:
lmaoo if e pain you cry more tears!
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 11, 2021
And u cant open your mouth to tell her Omo mehn... no wonder the whites are more developed than us... so u cant tell her? Instead you use food as a trap? Food? How did I even enter dis country sef? How? Why A whole adult using food to lure a wonan??
HellVictorinho:

Another issue is that a person can be sexually attracted to someone that doesn't have similar feelings towards him or her.

How can such problem be overcome?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 11, 2021
Temigirl95:
And u cant open your mouth to tell her Omo mehn... no wonder the whites are more developed than us... so u cant tell her? Instead you use food as a trap? Food? How did I even enter dis country sef? How? Why A whole adult using food to lure a wonan??

Who told you that I used food to do this or that??
Who told you that I have issues towards expressing my feelings?

Why are you like this
May your unnecessary assumptions not lead you to destruction!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2021
ImaIma1:

Absolutely I agree with your first paragraph I've taken ladies out without ever calling them again just for the fun of making new friends and finding insights on topics of interest or just getting to know them and it's clear from the get go, plain friends nothing else. If I want something serious I equally state it, bkos I hate ambiguity.

Your second paragraph speaks to reality, and the OP posing ignorant of that fact beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by OfficialSam(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

I ddnt askfor sex in exchange for food...
we already want to fvck each other...and u know it...u are just pretending and don’t want to look cheap...I too don’t want it to look rude by asking you to come and sleep in my house the first day....

So we both used delay tactics...I call, u text me.
I take u out to make us free with each other..

After that...parole don set...

My nigga grin
Your game is top notch grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by kinzation(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2021
I get pack of durex for house nah for
Jeon:

Go buy or call ur nigga.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by ImaIma1(f): 4:42pm On May 11, 2021
Temigirl95:
God bless u!!! Say ur intentions... let me pay for my food and carry your bad luck self away. I should exchange my body because u bought food? Because I never chop gor my life b4?

It's the girls that act like food is their problem that I blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 11, 2021
ImaIma1:

Men are success objects
Women are sexual objects

Men are for production
Women are for reproduction

Know these and know peace
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by fabuloz1(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
nature my foot.

Our fore father's never did this rubbish.

Don't bring nature into this.
Mumu! Were you with them?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 11, 2021
Seriously, I blame them. Na see finish dey cause all dis...
ImaIma1:

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 11, 2021
For Stupid ppl like u... dis is the best mentality u have. No wonder you are so backward.....women are for sexual objects? Same sex that God almighty made for everyone. Even animals have sex.
BLOODYSPERM:

Men are success objects
Women are sexual objects

Men are for production
Women are for reproduction

Know these and know peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot) / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Is my Ashawo friend beautiful ? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.