Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? (32975 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 2:45pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

You should have use the k/b you use to reply to make inquiry on date

Answer my question my friend stop doing this.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by kinzation(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2021
See this one grin grin
Pussy starved grin grin

Wey slawomir nah
Jeon:

Lollittaa my lollipop I'm serious.
Don't panic.

I know what is date. You see many men that do those rubbish [sex date ] don't know the meaning and what's attached to it.

BUT I DO!
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Silentgroper(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Hi
gay
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 2:48pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

To Nigerian men date means your must have sex!

You are among them, you can't confuse me with ur pure analysis.
Date does not actually means to have sex. Understand my Stan on this issue.
A man and a woman can always go out the most important is the agreement and relationship between you two but if a guy gives traces of interest in you which you know of and he ask you for a date which you accept because of your greed for food, you should also be ready to reciprocate. Dont be forming innocent, most of this women knows majority of this men taken them on date has interest n them still they go and will will later be complaining the guy ask for sex.
why wont he?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 2:49pm On May 11, 2021
nextstep:

It's not just Nigerians, and it's not just sex and money. Please understand me:

1 - If a guy asks a girl out, it's because he wants to be intimate with her (as wife, as girlfriend, whatever)

[ how any many have lead to a successful marriage ]

2 - girls are also looking for partners to be intimate with (again as wife, girlfriend, etc).
[how many have lead to successful marriage removing money and sex ]

3 - dates are a way of people getting to know each other - it doesn't have to involve spending any money - you can go to a park or even just stroll around.
[ but Nigerian men think it's all about sex and food ]

4 - after dates, if things go well, the progression is intimacy (usually preceeded by more dates, long talks, texting, falling in love), and the end goal is intimacy for both partners.
[where did you put the sex ]
Because that's the main oxygen of Nigerian man...

The difference is now most people have reduced the dating experience to a shortcut to sex, and a shortcut to eat at somebody else's expense.[because the are into it without aim but lust ]

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Johnsown1(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2021
psucc:
AND what actually was on your mind when you were biting hard on the chicken and sipping those juice while he watches?
lol
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by neyohh: 2:50pm On May 11, 2021
The girls are greedy, the guy's are h*rny.

This is what's breeding a culture of prostitution.

As a girl pick a guy you like and be ready to pay half of the bill's, if not go on a cheap nice date.

As a guy, once a girl show's responsibility by not making the date a financial transaction, don't expect sex.

Whether you have sex or not should be entirely dependent on the woman.

It's that simple.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 2:50pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

Date does not actually mean sex

But why Nigerians belittle the word "date"?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by pricklewane: 2:51pm On May 11, 2021
As una like following western tradition after a date no be to fucq u remain for Europe n America so why should 9ja own be different
?

Psych412:
This is a very serious issue. Spending on a lady doesn't give you the right to ask her for sex. This needs to stop. Taking a girl out for a date doesn't have to be sex in return.

Please let's try to be responsible
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 2:51pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

WAHALA NO TOO MUCH?

So going on dates means you are hungry, attractive too.

Lolzzz, so many people are going on dates with knowing the real aim.

My dear fiflo ninezeria I wiifi!
Mr knowledgeable, what do they do on a date, to look at each others face or you want to tell me food and drinks are not involve since you live in mars
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 2:52pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

A man and a woman can always go out the most important is the agreement and relationship between you two but if a guy gives traces of interest in you which you know of and he ask you for a date which you accept because of your greed for food, you should also be ready to reciprocate. Dont be forming innocent, most of this women knows majority of this men taken them on date has interest n them still they go and will will later be complaining the guy ask for sex.
why wont he?

Which agreement apart from I spend on so you own me ur body?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 2:53pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

Mr knowledgeable, what do they do on a date, to look at each others face or you want to tell me food and drinks are not involve since you live in mars

Nextstep come explain to him please.

A date is an appointment to meet someone or go out with them.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Splitmind: 2:53pm On May 11, 2021
A man can ask for sex for any reason or at any time, is it not his body?

If you don't want then say no, but don't start crying if he doesn't stick around after not getting what he wanted.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 2:54pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Which agreement apart from I spend on so you own me ur body?
I cant help you if you dont understand what i typed above.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
kinzation:
See this one grin grin
Pussy starved grin grin

Wey slawomir nah

Pussy starved kii.

My friend I do no trash.

Oya run to the nearest brothel.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Splitmind: 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Why not go straight to a hotel and have sex?

If that's your goal.

Said by someone who acts as if most women will just agree to sex like that.

Women will request, no demand, that men spend money on them and take them on dates before engaging in any sexual activities, even if she really wanted to have sex.

You talk like someone who is either a virgin, product of an arranged marriage or gay.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

I cant help you if you dont understand what i typed above.

DATE = SEX!
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 2:57pm On May 11, 2021
I am having this intuition that @jeon is either a gay or a p*ssy nigga
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 2:58pm On May 11, 2021
Splitmind:

Said by someone who acts as if most women will just agree to sex like that.

Women will request, no demand, that men spend money on them and take them on dates before engaging in any sexual activities, even if she really wanted to have sex.

You talk like someone who is either a virgin, product of an arranged marriage or gay.

I don't support IMORALITIES.

Yes you have anything else to say?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Tremple8v: 2:58pm On May 11, 2021
You want them to ask for marriage? You think say you wise grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Ade4dayo70(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2021
It's either I seek your consent to kpansh you before any date with a sensible high value woman who may decline, it's acceptable, or I allow you bite hard on the chicken and wine before asking the uncultured low value type forming player and still declined...na you go pay for your portion my sister.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by DanielPop(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2021
Very selfish post. You want a guy to spend on you. Why? Because he is a profligate abi? Why don't you also spend on the guy if you don't want sex? Who do you know that invest without an eye for profit by the way? Mcheewww! Always feeling entitled but claiming equality!

Psych412:
This is a very serious issue. Spending on a lady doesn't give you the right to ask her for sex. This needs to stop. Taking a girl out for a date doesn't have to be sex in return.

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 2:59pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:
I am having this intuition that @jeon is either a gay or a p*ssy nigga

Shey nah ur sexual orientation.

Stop tagging some people names because they refused to abide with ur IMORALITIES ways.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 3:01pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

why wont he?
@jeon did you read the part i said date does not actually mean to have sex.
but your low self esteem won't let you understand
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:03pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

@jeon did you read the part i said date does not actually mean to have sex.
but your low self esteem won't let you understand

Date don't mean sex
[ just check the comments ] glorify the dark attitude.

But you will do the opposite behind the phone you are holding.

How many Nigerian men can abide with that.

tell me?

DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE COME OUT CLEARLY.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by kolaaderin: 3:04pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:

ROI. What else could 98% of them could offer after the investment.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by eskorelvis: 3:06pm On May 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

Madam mindset...did I call u cheap??

What is being cheap in wanting to have sex..?

We are all humans..it’s simple biology...if u like a guy.. u’ll want him to suck ur b00bs and enter u...there’s no biggie..

But u women always like to use sex as leverage to say “i gave u my body” and u cheated on me...
What did I give u...a baseball bat??

grin This guy u funny die!
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:

If u know u not gonna have sèx wit him nd he ask to take u out SAY NO. Dont b cunning
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 3:09pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Date don't mean sex

How many Nigerian men can abide with tell me?

DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE COME OUT CLEARLY.
Why are you changing my words, can you also see what i am saying before that you are a gay. I said date does not mean sex instead you misinterpreted my words to date=sex. Now you are accusing of hypocrisy because i speak for myself. Am i all Nigerian men?, is all Nigerian men me?
I will still repeat this "YOU ARE EITHER A P*SSYNIGGA, GAY OR BATTLING LOW SELF ESTEEM.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:09pm On May 11, 2021
Lollittaa my lollipop up hip hop. grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 11, 2021
psucc:
AND what actually was on your mind when you were biting hard on the chicken and sipping those juice while he watches?
grin grin grin You deserve 10k alert
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:13pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

Why are you changing my words, can you also see what i am saying before that you are a gay. I said date does not mean sex instead you misinterpreted my words to date=sex. Now you are accusing of hypocrisy because i speak for myself. Am i all Nigerian men?, is all Nigerian men me?
I will still repeat this "YOU ARE EITHER A P*SSYNIGGA, GAY OR BATTLING LOW SELF ESTEEM.
@bold 1
Yes I agree [but mind u I have never in ur IMORALITIES attitudes ]

@bold 2

Yes, I am battling with low self-esteem because of Lollittaa my lollipop [ saving myself for her ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.