Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? (32995 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jsabigi: 3:13pm On May 11, 2021
So! When I asked you for a date you been the think say wetin, for your mind?
Don't go on a date if you are not ready for sex.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2021
For funds recovery n accountability.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:15pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

Why are you changing my words, can you also see what i am saying before that you are a gay. I said date does not mean sex instead you misinterpreted my words to date=sex. Now you are accusing of hypocrisy because i speak for myself. Am i all Nigerian men?, is all Nigerian men me?

Keep quiet.

You support date means sex

Based on your previous post.

That's why I tagged it that way.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 3:16pm On May 11, 2021
If you feel a guy that likes you want to take you on a date simply say no or hold your money along not come to Nairaland and be complaining why a guy is disturbing you for sex after you ate his money.
THIS IS MY POINT, FOR THOSE THAT HAVE LOW IQ

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by ndahbros: 3:16pm On May 11, 2021
This young baker is in a YouTube competition. Help her by clicking the link and liking her video. You do not need to watch it. You may comment if you have time. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rJHGP0yUpw
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 3:16pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Keep quiet.

OYA QUOTE THE QUOTE I MADE SUCH STATEMENT.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:18pm On May 11, 2021
MY MAIN CONCERN IS THAT NAH BY TO HAVE SEX ON DATE BECAUSE HE BUY U FOOD?

Try to understand
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 3:18pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Keep quiet.

"show me the quote where i made such statement".
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE SENTENCE OR I SHOULD SIMPLIFY IT
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:20pm On May 11, 2021
SHEY NAH BY FORCE TO CARRY MONEY GO DATE [BOTH GENDERS ].

Nah by force to go restaurant for date?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Originalsly: 3:21pm On May 11, 2021
After chatting a while a guy takes the girl out on a date ... for dinner.... it is ok for him to hope that they can have sex to complete the date. It is not ok for him to expect to sleep with her.
After chatting a while a guy invites the girl to his hotel room ... it is ok for him to expect to have sex with her.
The problem is too many guys expect sex after a date ... or even presenting a gift. This is nothing new ... so it is for ladies to just not enjoy the feast without first finding out if strings are attached.

Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Polyglot7pointO: 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
This is a very serious issue. Spending on a lady doesn't give you the right to ask her for sex. This needs to stop. Taking a girl out for a date doesn't have to be sex in return.

Please let's try to be responsible
lol just like Nigeria’s democrazy is local to Nigeria as a nation so it’s the attitude of the citizens or anything associated with her… in Europe even on a date everyone is responsible for the orders unless u insist u must pay and sex is free , spontaneous, full of chemistry..

I don’t know any Nigerian guy dat hasn’t lied or stole sex lol
Reason why they lure with dates so they can be repaid in kind ..lol mind u 95% of the women knew what will come out but they will all feign ignorance especially if they are into I go just chop him money trade..

But in the end Nigeria is a country ravaged/plagued with hypocrites they pray before they lie and swear to God after they have lied.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:23pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

If sex after a outing is normal why should a man not ask for it?

What is this?

SUPPORT OR AGAINST
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 3:23pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

MY MAIN CONCERN IS THAT NAH BY TO HAVE SEX ON DATE BECAUSE HE BUY U FOOD?

Try to understand
See bro, i understand your point of going on a date does not necessarily have to lead to sex but what me i am trying to let you know is you cant know i have interest in you, then ask you for a date and you follow and spend heavily on you after which i ask for sex and you are now forming novice or saint, it won't work that way because if it is me, i will make sure she pays for expense of that outing or the both of us wash plate for the place.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:24pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

If you feel a guy should not ask you for sex after a date, then take yourself out. You cant expect another man child to spend on you needlessly.

SUPPORT OR AGAINST?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by abiodunbright(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
This is a very serious issue. Spending on a lady doesn't give you the right to ask her for sex. This needs to stop. Taking a girl out for a date doesn't have to be sex in return.

How about a date with just a bottle of mineral or bottle water while we get to talk things out on our first date, then you transport yourself back home without expecting me to give you tfare.
grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 3:26pm On May 11, 2021
abiodunbright:

How about a date with just a bottle of mineral or bottle water while we get to talk things out on our first date, then you take transport yourself back home without expecting to give you tfare.
grin
e b like sey this kind date make sense
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:26pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

Moreover, why go on a date with a guy you dont feel attracted too?

This clearly shows it.

So they go for date because of lust [sex ]

SO YOU SUPPORT IT
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by stormborn28(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2021
donbachi:
It will shock u,to hear women say things like "any man dat cannot ask for sex on a 1st date,is not a real man"..e go even shock u to discover sey.every woman wey dey go on a date,shaves her down below.
Okokobiokor

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by DEMZEE(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2021
neyohh:

U mean black Americans and Jamaicans.. black African women raised abroad are ok for now... they're the best.

Naija women in Nigeria are now like black Americans and Jamaicans but people are still in denial.

That's a lie
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:28pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

See bro, i understand your point of going on a date does not necessarily have to lead to sex but what me i am trying to let you know is you cant know i have interest in you, then ask you for a date and you follow and spend heavily on you after which i ask for sex and you are now forming novice or saint, it won't work that way because if it is me, i will make sure she pays for expense of that outing or the both of us wash plate for the place.

SHEY NAH BY FORCE THAT SEX MUST DY INSIDE.. See now later same guy's will tag her
Cheap because of that sex.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Muslimsworldng: 3:29pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

SUPPORT OR AGAINST?
your matter weak me, I give up.
YOU DEY BLOW YANSH ABI?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by kinzation(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2021
I no hold condom grin grin grin
Jeon:

Pussy starved kii.

My friend I do no trash.

Oya run to the nearest brothel.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by neyohh: 3:30pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

That's a lie

Demzee u be ma og , i know your iq is high asf, but look deeper.

The storm is coming, worse than the jamo/ black American.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:31pm On May 11, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

your matter weak me, I give up.
YOU DEY BLOW YANSH ABI?

My battery self remain 10%.

I blow thick yansh. I don't do Nigerian men because most of them are flat!!
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 3:32pm On May 11, 2021
kinzation:
I no hold condom grin grin grin

Go buy or call ur nigga.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by DEMZEE(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2021
neyohh:

Demzee u be ma og , i know your iq is high asf, but look deeper.

The storm is coming, worse than the jamo/ black American.

Nooo

We have Islam and the north bro

Our society can't b fully gynocentric.

Until Islam accepts gynocentrism then we can talk
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by neyohh: 3:34pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Nooo

We have Islam and the north bro

Our society can't b fully gynocentric.

Until Islam accepts gynocentrism then we can talk

Ok i meant southerners in general.

The North is holding for now, albeit a lot is happening underneath but still manageable.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Caleycashh: 3:35pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:

You are mad!... who you think say you be!?, his sister or mother!?, in fact you no well!
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by DEMZEE(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2021
neyohh:

Ok i meant southerners in general.

The North is holding for now, albeit a lot is happening underneath but still manageable.

We have Islam in the south too and they are holding it down. Infactbwe even have traditional worshippers too in the south. Gynocentrism is far from Nigeria bro
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:

Please always be responsible enough to pay ur part of the bills after the so called date.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by ImaIma1(f): 3:41pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:

Me that will ask to split the bill. Let no one feel entitled to my body because they spent money on food.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
What nonsense.

So you think all ladies are the same(been cheap). You need to change your mindset.

Madam he spoke the truth, simply put and his statement remains valid as far as transactional relationship is concerned.

When a lady only goes out with men that are only after her body, something is wrong with the way she's evaluating prospects or her mindset, yea there are bad boys, but what do expect when you go out and eat lunch that you'd prefer they foot the bill, a hug or a mugu?

If you are circumspect with what you want in life and sincere to your growth and learning, spotting people of character won't be an issue, not perfect people, sincere people who mean well and want something meaningful and will treat you well on top. You can be friendly and someone mistaken that for something else you change it for the person but to act ignorant of going out on a date with someone when something is not defined (not real friends or love relationship or considering him/her for prospects) is being careless to a fault.

Don't be speaking from a place of entitlement, nobody owes any lady or guy anything, when they have unrealistic expectations about life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.