Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? (33783 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2021
donbachi:
It will shock u,to hear women say things like "any man dat cannot ask for sex on a 1st date,is not a real man"..e go even shock u to discover sey.every woman wey dey go on a date,shaves her down below.

Just in case grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by fredrickmyers(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2021
psucc:
AND what actually was on your mind when you were biting hard on the chicken and sipping those juice while he watches?
ask them oooo....they even order for more chickens !!!!
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 8:46pm On May 11, 2021
Lollittaa:

I'm not your lollipop. I'm not edible angry

You can be my candy bar
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by chinex104(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
This is a very serious issue. Spending on a lady doesn't give you the right to ask her for sex. This needs to stop. Taking a girl out for a date doesn't have to be sex in return.

Please let's try to be responsible
Get somethhing
After theory is practical
Guys Am i wrong?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by MajesticKris: 8:56pm On May 11, 2021
You're welcome..

Psych412:
Sex after an outing is normal, but asking for sex as if it's a most or your right for it to happen. I find it abnormal. You're right and that's how it suppose to be.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by psucc(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2021
Bouz:
grin grin grin You deserve 10k alert
abeg do quick. Doni drop my account No.?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by psucc(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
do you think going out for a date with a guy means hunger solution to me. Not all ladies are the same with the ones you go/relate with.
AND if I may ask, how many men are you supposed to date or go on a date with?

Lady, going on date is not going to church!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by chinex104(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2021
psucc:
AND if I may ask, how many men are you supposed to date or go on a date with?

Lady, going on date is not going to church!
Mad o cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
This is a very serious issue. Spending on a lady doesn't give you the right to ask her for sex. This needs to stop. Taking a girl out for a date doesn't have to be sex in return.

If you want to have sex with someone you ask the person for it. You can ask with words, money (Olosho), or love, care, etc. Asking is asking, wether you do it instantaneously or systematicically. Then you state your terms and conditions. Is it money you want, or love, or marriage or whatever. If you don't like his strategy you reject him and wait for d next guy.
Person ask you for sex you dey complain, abi make he rape you?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by merits(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:

It's trade by batter na,I give you food you give me sex in return.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2021
If a guy asks you say no
If he asks another person and she says yes
How's that our problem
Bad or wrong do your best and leave
We are all hypocrites undecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
Sex after an outing is normal, but asking for sex as if it's a most or your right for it to happen. I find it abnormal. You're right and that's how it suppose to be.
So why are you now ranting, since you know it is normal, i was even wondering the ranting behind this topic, like it's not a man that will still get you pregnant, Now u have ended up waking up Most of these heart broken ladies on this forum. undecided.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Glorymax: 11:12pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:

You've said your own. Now am telling you that I don't pay to have sex with any lady. Having sex with one is a matter of mutual understanding. If you think I must pay some kind of token for that, then you've met the wrong person.
Also, while I spend on you and you think it's for sex, you won't see that coming from me. Am not writing for the sake of commenting but what is on as I write now, neither am I sex-starved.The bottom line, I don't pay for sex.

Ladies must try all they can to depend less on men. It will help you much in marriage of this age. A she that always jumps up to partying, don't you know that after the party you will likely end in the other Room?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Elock1: 12:52am On May 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

I ddnt askfor sex in exchange for food...
we already want to fvck each other...and u know it...u are just pretending and don’t want to look cheap...I too don’t want it to look rude by asking you to come and sleep in my house the first day....

So we both used delay tactics...I call, u text me.
I take u out to make us free with each other..

After that...parole don set...
gbagain... Spread the message.. Na the game be that grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:30am On May 12, 2021
DEMZEE:

2/3 of children in the black community especially in the USA are fatherless
Blood of Zachariah!. Are you serious
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by meobizy(f): 7:02am On May 12, 2021
Psych412:

Check your mail.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by stanliwise(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2021
Psych412:
Funny you. But you know what am saying is true And I'm sure you're one of them who ask for sex after a date. Please change that mindset.
Well I really don’t. I don’t have the mindset I get paid for my good deed in another kind. When I want sex from a girl . I show the sign straight up and show the interest. Infact we would have sexed talk before the real sex event self.
I like being real
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by ANIMARTINS(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2021
And would you girls go for a date with your guy by just taking a walk around the town, or visiting the hospitals, or going for a movie, or river side, or church programs? If not one shawarma joint, or any other fast food joint, would you call that going on a date? Make una stop all this rubbish, no be so una mama take marry una papa.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by DEMZEE(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah!. Are you serious

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Dollywood(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2021
Jeon:

Hi Lollittaa.
You see Nigerian men nowadays are after lust. They don't love.

They glorify immorality.

Come to me! Baby sugar.

Lollittaa and dollywood can be together. Cus he's one of the responsible fellow that respect his body.

Who's this one
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by unmask: 8:48am On May 12, 2021
Psych412:

There is nothing wrong in asking for sex before during or after a date.

Like the great Greek philosopher Lagbajanicus said

"Na my right to ask o, na your right whether you go gree"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Uwamgbede26: 8:55am On May 12, 2021
If you like be feminist from now till tomorrow be whoever you want as a female, ag a na ara gi otu steady. Consensual adult sex, that is.
Females were made for the males. That's how it is.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Dozman88: 8:56am On May 12, 2021
Because some of us allow our third leg to speak on our behalf..
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 8:58am On May 12, 2021
Dollywood:

Who's this one

Good morning

Lollittaa come see the guy.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Jeon(f): 9:43am On May 12, 2021
Dozman88:
Because some of us allow our third leg to speak on our behalf..

Because the brain and sense are attached to the penis

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by galadima77(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2021
Jeon:

I only pity any girl dating Nigerian man.

I just shake my head.

See this one
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Men have testerones 13 times that of women these the primary hormone responsible for sexual drive in human beings

We are designed Biologically to be promiscuous
Be deceiving yourselves with nonsense your ideology just to satisfy your over-active sexual lifestyle
Prostrate cancer dey junction dey wait u
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 12, 2021
You take me out on a date and you request for sex afterwards?
I don't get....
Did I force or ask you to do so?
I was on my own jeje ,na u say u wan see me. Now u r asking for sex.
I always have a reason for carrying more than enough money with me on a date just in case anything sup.
Thank God I v not met these kind men before.
I don't roll with anyhow guys.
If you have good ethics and morals, good men would always come after you.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by larryking540: 4:57pm On May 12, 2021
Psych412:
do you think going out for a date with a guy means hunger solution to me. Not all ladies are the same with the ones you go/relate with.
pay for your date the first date ,and he wouldn't ask for sex ,try it except the guy is mentally unstable
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by larryking540: 4:58pm On May 12, 2021
Maryjane001:
You take me out on a date and you request for sex afterwards?
I don't get....
Did I force or ask you to do so?
I was on my own jeje ,na u say u wan see me. Now u r asking for sex.
I always have a reason for carrying more than enough money with me on a date just in case anything sup.
Thank God I v not met these kind men before.
I don't roll with anyhow guys.
If you have good ethics and morals, good men would always come after you.
if u don't have affection for him don't go on a date ,it's not an interview ground ,and for u to accept ,that literally means you find him sexually appealing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 12, 2021
larryking540:

if u don't have affection for him don't go on a date ,it's not an interview ground ,and for u to accept ,that literally means you find him sexually appealing
This is where you people get it wrong.
Anyway it depends on your environment and the kind of people you find around you.
I go on harmless dates every now and then with people I like and those I just want to be friends with. And there has been nothing like sex for payback.
After every every, I dey go my house after saying goodbye right at the venue.
If u carry personal car come, I LL decline and take myself home. Cause some guys would promise to give you a ride home and before you know it, u guys are heading to his place under the excuse of "come see my place" and there would be nothing the girl could do about it at that point in time.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by larryking540: 6:55pm On May 12, 2021
Maryjane001:

This is where you people get it wrong.
Anyway it depends on your environment and the kind of people you find around you.
I go on harmless dates every now and then with people I like and those I just want to be friends with. And there has been nothing like sex for payback.
After every every, I dey go my house after saying goodbye right at the venue.
If u carry personal car come, I LL decline and take myself home. Cause some guys would promise to give you a ride home and before you know it, u guys are heading to his place under the excuse of "come see my place" and there would be nothing the girl could do about it at that point in time.
what's a date first of all

see pretty lady , people you don't find romantically attached or getting involved with don't waste your time and his time,we all know , before a date is been fixed,u must have been in contact and u seems to find him interesting "romantically in quote",,,so why ,best thing take you money along and go 50/50 and them u can tell me boldly u took your bag and went home ,no problem,,,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.