Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery - Islam for Muslims (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (50730 Views)

Dalai Lama Condemns Attacks On Muslims by Buddhist Monks / Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastry / Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by plappville(f): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
tintingz: @plappville...interesting fairytale, this doesnt change the fact that jehovah sent a LYING SPIRIT to his prophets...keep twisting your bible scriptures and said it is a "vision" ...well you have never accept my explanation either cheesy

Pretend you did not understand anything in that write up, that is your headach.
I am not forcing it in your throat.

Quran 3:28 Don't have unbelieving friends unless it is to deceive them. Remember the final goal is to Allah.
No wonder the black race have been decieved by this Arab prophet. After slavering them, he continue to slave them with his religion.

SHARIA LAW MUST RULE THE WORLD
Allah’s law (Sharia) is binding to all…4:135

Allah accepts only Sharia and no other laws…7:29, 57:25

Allah is the Law-giver; He appointed Muhammad to implement the only correct laws (Sharia laws)…45:18

Quran 9:33 ISLAM WILL PREVAIL OVER ALL RELIGIONS

"ISLAM ISN'T IN the world TO BE EQUAL TO ANY OTHER FAITH, BUT TO BECOME DOMINANT.
The Koran ... should be the highest authority in world wide.. grin, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth... grin grin
Everthing we need to know is in the Koran. We don't need to look somewhere else."
Islam is very forceful, very controlling, very political, and very intolerant of its opponents
What a weak god forcing human to come to Him... grin grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by snakova(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
just follow this link and see how confused your 'holy book' is. they needed to clean the scriptures of any book that spoke of jesus as anything other than God. come to think of it, the hindu concept of God makes more sense that this senseless 'three gods in one' ideology.
plappville: MUHAMMED HAD 100PER HATRED FOR BLACK:
Whoever says Muhammad was black must be killed…(Ash-Shifa, Tr. Aisha Abdarrahman, 2004)

Disbelievers’ faces will be black on the judgment day and they will receive God's penalty...3:106 White faces on the judgment day will receive God's mercy...3:107

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said, "Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed.(ibid, p.375)

In one Hadith, Mohammed referred to Blacks as Raisn Heads (Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256), and as pug nosed slaves in Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47. grin grin grin grin

Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.9:34

Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell. 19:35-37 contradicting Jesus.
Luke1:35 The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore the child to be born will be holy; he will be called the Son of God. ©NET Read More. According to Islam, Nathanael also is in hell.. grin
(John 1:49) Nathanael answered him, “Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the king of Israel!”
but afterall bilal (RA) (a black man) was his beloved companion. and as 'son of God', jesus also called other people children of God. David was also called the begotten son of God "I (David) will declare the decree: the LORD had said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. (The King James Version Bible, Psalm 2:7)". This your judeo-christian god that cant even defeat a man in a wrestling match is the one you want us to believe would give us salvation
"genesis {32:24} And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. {32:25} And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob’s thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. {32:26} And he said,Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. {32:27} And he said unto him, What [is] thy name? And he said, Jacob. {32:28} And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel:for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. {32:29} And Jacob asked [him,] and said,Tell [me,] I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore [is] it [that] thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. {32:30} And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. {32:31}"
bukhari vol 9 hadith 256: Narrated By Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin." you dont get the lesson abi? why would he want a black to be the leader if he hated blacks so much the other hadiths have the same message. and all your other quotations dont have any meaning cos they are not authentic hadith.
Disbelievers’ faces will be black on the judgment day and they will receive God's penalty...3:106 White faces on the judgment day will receive God's mercy...3:107
so , cant the face of a black man be made white or bright and the face of a white man be made black or darkened if you really seek knowledge, i suggest you go to commentary by ibn kathir so that you can have a better understanding of the verse.
As for him saying jesus saves and muhammad kills, what about moses, david,solomon, e.t.c. jesus was sent with different type of message to his people, at that particular time i.e. the lost sheep of israel. God decides how he wants to protect his message, either through self defence, or miracles (just like he did with Noah (AS)). all those preaching 'turn the other cheek' should not seek the help of the army when terrorists ravage their homeland, rather they should wait for their blind 'miracle from heaven' that would save them. but, i am sure the early christians were not like that. they fought many wars in the name of God, they even ate human flesh to prove their divine mission (from the history channel). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ma%27arrat_al-Numan,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism
you can only decieve people who dont know what you people are really capable of. seek the truth with an open heart and ye shall find. i doubt you can sing the 'songs of solomon' to your little ones. abi is it not part of the word of god

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by plappville(f): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
I can only laugh because you blacks are always the scape goat as i have said earlier. You do not know your History. You continue to be slaves for the Arabs till date.
Jesus Christ has set you free from slavering but you refused him because the spare of Muhammed is a byforce one so it has won your premitive minds.
You want Muhammed Hatred for blacks to be exposed the more, i have no problem in exposing it, after all History is meant for this purpose.

The black man you are blindly calling His companion was His personal slave. This Arabian god own slaves......and traded them serverally.
Muhammad Owned Black Slaves

The Hadith historically recorded Muhammad’s personal ownership of black slaves, “So I went to the upper room where the Prophet was and said to a black slave of his, will you get the permission of the Prophet for Umar (to enter)?”[6] The biographies of the prophet had named several of his black slaves as Bilal, Abu Hurairah, Usamah ebn Zaayed, and Rabbah.[b] One particular male African slave, named "Mahran", was re-named "Safina (ship)", by Muhammad.[/b] From the anonymous author’s book, Behind the Veil: Unmasking Islam, Mahran (Safina) recounted his ordeal:

“The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, ‘spread your garment.’ They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me. The apostle of God told me, ‘carry (it), for you are a ship.’ Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that, a heavy load. The prophet told me, ‘you are a ship’” (refer to Ibn Qayyim, pp. 115-116; al-Hulya, vol. 1, p. 369, quoted from Ahmad 5:222).[7]

Muhammad’s Derogatory Statements against Black People
Repeatedly, Muhammad described Ethiopians as raisin heads and infidels.[8] He once dreamed of a black woman and assumed this was representative of an evil omen or coming epidemic.[9] Other traditions quoted him saying blacks were pug-nosed slaves. Since it is clear that Muhammad had an aversion toward Africans (blacks), his animosity of racial bigotry denoted the true nature of his disdain toward other ethnic people.

There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man) (Sahih Muslim 3901).

ISLAMIC SLAVERY IN HISTORY
Muhammad owned numerous slaves, both male and female. Muslims have followed his example and have aggressively bartered in the slave trade for almost 1400 years. This Islamic slave trade continues to this day. Historical evidence documents that the Arab slave trade was the major seller of blacks. One estimate claimed, during the period between 650 and 1900, Arab slave traders stole 14.4 million blacks from Africa.[10] Without respect to human rights, millions of black slaves have been sold around the world in direct correlation to Islamic oppression and unscrupulous dogma which contradicts the New Testament teachings.

When the Muslims first invaded Northern Africa, they gave the blacks a choice to follow Islam or become slaves to be sold. Trade between the Muslims and Europeans stemmed from the Islamic practice of slave trading. Many of the larger tribes throughout Africa aligned themselves with the Muslims to capture enemy tribes. Thus, Africans enslaved one another in collusion with the Muslim slave traders. Prior to the Islamic or European slave trade, Africa had a harsh slavery tradition among their own people for territorial conquest and power. Blacks were involved in slavery long before other nations conquered them; but Muslims amplified the practice to satiate a world market looking to fill its greedy appetite for cheap labor.

In Islamic dominated countries today, a large scale slave trade continues unabated, trading blacks, whites, oriental, other ethnic groups, and even children. Many of these children are used as sexual toys for the wealthier clientele. In the Sudan, Arab slave traders still buy and sell Dinka slaves to family and friends. Many of these slaves are transported to the wealthy nations of the Middle East to service the powerful oil sheiks.

Currently, the number of chattel slaves has been estimated in the tens of thousands. Some of the newly captured slaves attempt to escape and are often murdered as a consequence. Frequently, women and young girls are savagely raped and so.do.mized. The Qur’an sanctioned sex with any girl [at any age] that one owns, “And all married women are forbidden unto you save those (captives) whom your right hand possess” (Qur’an 4:24). Under Islam, a slave has no legal rights. He or she is cruelly treated and simply considered material possessions. Ibn Warraq has cited an astonishing report:

In the French magazine, L Vie (no. 2562, 6 Oct. 1994) 45,000 young black Africans per year are still kidnapped and reduced to slavery—as servants in the gulf states and the Middle East.[11]

Many of these slaves were acquired from Southern Sudan. The Islamic government of Sudan financially and often militarily assisted in the raping and subjugation of the black Christians of southern Sudan. It was not until over a decade later, during the Darfur genocide, that the media and notable personalities began to point out the outrageous deeds by the Islamic perpetrators and their cohorts. Most established agencies have estimated 300,000 to 450,000 dead and up to 2 million displaced. In addition, vast numbers of these Sudanese victims were captured as slaves and often raped.

These are only a few examples of the subjugation of blacks by the Arab slave trade. Islam does not promote morality in relation to human rights. The Islamic practice of sexual abuse, slavery and racism has been well documented; it remains a religion of bigotry, intolerance, and war. Undoubtedly, the reason one-fifth the population of the world follows the Islamic system is due to a lack of historical knowledge and awareness of the issues disclosed in this documentation.

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by plappville(f): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Slavery

"Slavery is a part of Islam...(those who argue that slavery is abolished are) ignorant, not scholars.
They are merely writers. Whoever says such things is an infidel."

These Hadiths show how Islam explicitly and implicitly permits slavery. Our Nigeria Muslims says they know better than the founders of Islam.... grin grin

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a: The Prophet said, "None of you should flog his wife as he flogs a slave and then have sexual intercourse with her in the last part of the day."
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:132

A man from the Ansar called Basrah said: I married a virgin woman in her veil. When I entered upon her, I found her pregnant. (I mentioned this to the Prophet). The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: She will get the dower, for you made her vagina lawful for you. The child will be your slave. When she has begotten (a child), flog her (according to the version of al-Hasan). The version of Ibn AbusSari has: You people, flog her, or said: inflict hard punishment on him.
Abu Dawud 11:2126

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ashari: The Prophet said, "He who has a slave-girl and teaches her good manners and improves her education and then manumits and marries her, will get a double reward; and any slave who observes Allah's right and his master's right will get a double reward."Sahih Bukhari 3:46:723

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "A pious slave gets a double reward." Abu Huraira added: By Him in Whose Hands my soul is but for Jihad (i.e. holy battles), Hajj, and my duty to serve my mother, I would have loved to die as a slave.Sahih Bukhari 3:46:724

Narrated 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Everyone of you is a guardian and is responsible for his charges. The ruler who has authority over people, is a guardian and is responsible for them, a man is a guardian of his family and is responsible for them; a woman is a guardian of her husband's house and children and is responsible for them; a slave ('Abu) is a guardian of his master's property and is responsible for it; so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your charges."
Sahih Bukhari 3:46:730

Islam Permits Ra.ping Captives and Slaves Main article: Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Rape

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran 4:. 24)" (i. e. they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).
Sahih Muslim 8:3432

Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported that a man came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: I have a slave-girl who is our servant and she carries water for us and I have intercourse with her, but I do not want her to conceive. He said: Practise 'azl, if you so like, but what is decreed for her will come to her. The person stayed back (for some time) and then came and said: The girl has become pregnant, whereupon he said: I told you what was decreed for her would come to her.
Sahih Muslim 8:3383

Muhammad Had No Animosity With Slavery: Mohammed regularly met with and commanded slaves without asking the slave's master to free the slave even though it was within his power to do so.

Narrated Sahl: Allah's Apostle sent someone to a woman telling her to "Order her slave, carpenter, to prepare a wooden pulpit for him to sit on."
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:439

Narrated Jabir: A woman said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall I get something constructed for you to sit on as I have a slave who is a carpenter?" He replied, "Yes, if you like." So she had that pulpit constructed.
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:440

Narrated Abu Hazim: Some men came to Sahl bin Sad to ask him about the pulpit. He replied, "Allah's Apostle sent for a woman (Sahl named her) (this message): 'Order your slave carpenter to make pieces of wood (i.e. a pulpit) for me so that I may sit on it while addressing the people.' So, she ordered him to make it from the tamarisk of the forest. He brought it to her and she sent it to Allah's Apostle . Allah's Apostle ordered it to be placed in the mosque: so, it was put and he sat on it.
Sahih Bukhari 3:34:307

THE LIST IS MANY, I WILL STOP HERE:

[size=14pt]It is rare nowadays to find slaves in the shar’i sense in which it is permissible to be intimate with them etc.
That is because most of the Muslims have long since given up the obligation of jihad for the sake of Allaah, in addition
to their position of weakness and humiliation before their kaafir enemies, so that many of the majority-Muslim
nations have signed the protocol that expressly forbids slavery and strives to put an end to it, which was agreed upon in the United Nations in 1953.
Islam Q&A - Fatwa #26067[/size]

[url]http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Slavery[/url]

allah is indeed a slave seeking god.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by alexis(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
tintingz: God bless...

I wont post any long post but if you can take your time and read any of this three links, you will understand more about the historical writtens of her age

What Was Aisha's Real age when she married Prophet Muhammad?

What was the age of Aisha (Aysha or Ayesha) at the time her marriage to Prophet Mohammad was consummated?

Our Mother A'isha's Age At The Time Of Her Marriage to The Prophet

It is reported in Taqri'bu'l-tehzi'b as well as Al-bidayah wa'l-nihayah that Asma died in 73 hijrah when she was 100 yearsold. Now, obviously if Asma was 100 years old in 73 hijrah she should have been 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah. If Asma was 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah, Ayesha should have been 17 or 18 years old at that time. Thus, Ayesha, if she gotmarried in 1 AH (after hijrah) or 2 AH, was between 18 to 20 years old at the time of her marriage.

15 to 16 or 18 to 20 years old was the history recorded smiley

So Aisha was lying in Bukhari 58:234?

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by alexis(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
skak:

My apologies for getting your name wrong. However, you are coming across as stupid and foolish. Your friend tintingz claimed she was 12, I asked him to prove it; his response was - the catholic church said she was 12 so that is good enough for me. You too foolishly tag along to score religious point. I never claimed she was 12, there is no record that she was 12. Your proof is hear-say, so because the Bible didn't mention it then it means the Bible is lying. The issue where Mary age came up was because you guys are trying to justify that Mary was as young as Aisha when Mohammed married her. First, you can't prove if she was 12 or not. Secondly, a grown up like you don't know the difference between a 6 year old and a 12 year old? Keep on diverting the subject, if Mary age was of any importance, why didn't you bring it up earlier, why do you have to wait to be asked about Mohammed marrying Aisha at 6 before you brought it up? It is shameless and wicked to LIE soooo bluntly and justify it. However, I don't expect anything less from you - Mohammed must be rolling in his grave laughing at you.

You keep insisting christians worship Mary, you asked me earlier and I explained it to you but you are already resolved in your heart to IGNORE it. Why not use the Bible and show me where Christians worship Mary?

So you want me to show you verses in the Quran that encourages violence - I will take you up on this one

1. Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." You will start claiming I am taking it out of context. However, I will prove to you how it is not taken out of context

2. Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

3. Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

4. Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

5. Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them". Go ahead and claim that this one is a spiritual struggle

6. Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

7. Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

8. Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

9. Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

10. Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves". Islam doesn't seem to treat everyone equally

11. Quran (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end."

I haven't even touched the Hadith yet, but go ahead and defend every single passage. Keep claiming Islam doesn't encourage violence. Again, don't divert to christianity and start attacking it to answer your questions. Answer them.

Maybe you read the BH is a christian group - you are delusional. If you think we are all ignorant, you are mistaken; we have seen Islam for what it is. And if you think some of us are stupid and wouldn't defend ourselves; you are mistaken.

Maybe when you read online and hear the rebels in Mali are trying to impose Christian Sharia or the rebels are Christians and cut of people limbs and hands. Then you can open your mouth and talk about violence in Christianity. Did Jesus ever fight any battle? How many battles was Mohammed engaged in? Or maybe you hear of christians leaving church after sunday in southern nigeria and going to mosques and start burning them and killing people. The opposite is true of your brothers up north. Even before the advent of Boko Haram, the atrocities committed in northern Nigeria against Christians is shameless. I have documented most of them and will gladly give all of them to you so you can PROVE Islam doesn't encourage violence.

Maybe Boko Haram wants to create a christian state, so far, we see, read, hear that they want to create an Islamic state. Are they achieving that using peaceful means, NOPE!. They are killing people.

Maybe these videos show that the bombings are done by Christians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIpKEVGrraU

Listen to him and ask yourself whether it is the Bible or Quran he is quoting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dEJAo6wZa4
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by tintingz(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2013
Violent,curses and condemnation encouraged by Jesus in the bible

John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil , and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth , because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie,he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mathew 23:33
"You serpents, you generation of vipers , how canye escape the damnation of hell "?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers , how can ye, being evil , speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seekethafter a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas"

Mathew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed

Mathew 23:17
"You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the templethat makes the gold sacred"?

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, whichwould not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures ofinstinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now ifyou have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bringpeace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

PRINCE OF PEACE INDEED WITH ALL THIS RAGE HATRED TO THE JEWS
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 21, 2013
**yawning...** pls dont tell me u still arguing on this thread, people are dying every second, d world is getter closer to oblivion,yet....
Tintingz,skak and nagoma,pls in the name of Allah, leave these people to their beliegfs,let them think whatever they want about Islam. Lets use our precious time to move closer to Allah, learn more and more about our deen,and participate in dawah with our fellow brothers and sisters..these people are just mini-dajjals that are trying to distract and engage us in frivolities. One thing is certain,kalla saya'lamun....May Allah make us steadfast muslims, and forgive us of our shortcomings,Amin. Asalam alaykum warahmatullah wa barakatuhu...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 21, 2013
**yawning...** pls dont tell me u still arguing on this thread, people are dying every second, d world is getter closer to oblivion,yet....
Tintingz,skak and nagoma,pls in the name of Allah, leave these people to their beliefs,let them think whatever they want about Islam. Lets use our precious time to move closer to Allah, learn more and more about our deen,and participate in dawah with our fellow brothers and sisters..these people are just mini-dajjals that are trying to distract and engage us in frivolities. One thing is certain,kalla saya'lamun....May Allah make us steadfast muslims, and forgive us of our shortcomings,Amin. Asalam alaykum warahmatullah wa barakatuhu...
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 21, 2013
Hallie27: **yawning...** pls dont tell me u still arguing on this thread, people are dying every second, d world is getter closer to oblivion,yet....
Tintingz,skak and nagoma,pls in the name of Allah, leave these people to their beliefs,let them think whatever they want about Islam. Lets use our precious time to move closer to Allah, learn more and more about our deen,and participate in dawah with our fellow brothers and sisters..these people are just mini-dajjals that are trying to distract and engage us in frivolities. One thing is certain,kalla saya'lamun....May Allah make us steadfast muslims, and forgive us of our shortcomings,Amin. Asalam alaykum warahmatullah wa barakatuhu...

95% of them at the hands of adherents of the "religion of piss".

Algeria, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Mali... the same refrain...

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by alexis(m): 4:07am On Jan 21, 2013
tintingz: Violent,curses and condemnation encouraged by Jesus in the bible

John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil , and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth , because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie,he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mathew 23:33
"You serpents, you generation of vipers , how canye escape the damnation of hell "?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers , how can ye, being evil , speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seekethafter a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas"

Mathew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed

Mathew 23:17
"You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the templethat makes the gold sacred"?

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, whichwould not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures ofinstinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now ifyou have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bringpeace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

PRINCE OF PEACE INDEED WITH ALL THIS RAGE HATRED TO THE JEWS

Do you know actually know how to read. Do you know when something is applied figuratively. Let me give you an example before you make yourself look stupid (you already have)

Luke 12:49 - I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Let me give you some Bible study because it appears you are displaying your MUMUNESS for everyone to see. This verse is applied figuratively (go look it up if you don't know what it means). Fire is used here figuratively and associated with judgement & division. In essence, judgement falls on the wicked, who are separated from the righteous. Stop displaying your ignorance in public. No Christian shouts "Jesus is King" and blows up a Mosque. You should know people that do that and what name they call "Allah" when killing innocent people.

Again, stop displaying your stupidity in public. It is laughable. I am actually thinking if you read English in school?
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by alexis(m): 4:11am On Jan 21, 2013
Hallie27: **yawning...** pls dont tell me u still arguing on this thread, people are dying every second, d world is getter closer to oblivion,yet....

Na you be Dajjal. You are not a mini-one but a prime one.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by tintingz(m): 5:20am On Jan 21, 2013
alexis:

Do you know actually know how to read. Do you know when something is applied figuratively. Let me give you an example before you make yourself look stupid (you already have)

Luke 12:49 - I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Let me give you some Bible study because it appears you are displaying your MUMUNESS for everyone to see. This verse is applied figuratively (go look it up if you don't know what it means). Fire is used here figuratively and associated with judgement & division. In essence, judgement falls on the wicked, who are separated from the righteous. Stop displaying your ignorance in public. No Christian shouts "Jesus is King" and blows up a Mosque. You should know people that do that and what name they call "Allah" when killing innocent people.

Again, stop displaying your stupidity in public. It is laughable. I am actually thinking if you read English in school?
oh puleeees keep that your figurative to yourself and know that Jesus preaches violent in the bible he HATE the jews with passion...your sister plappville will arive and say its parable *chuckle* grin

Hallie was right for christians are mini-dajjal while christianity is the dajjal itself... oh you forgot the slogan your christian brothers shouted when they kill muslims "Jesus kill Mohammed" grin tongue
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by tintingz(m): 5:31am On Jan 21, 2013
wa'alykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuhu...

Amin! Thanx sister... May Allah s.w.t help us all

Just that we need to knowledge this mini-dajjal(christians) about Islam smiley

LOL i cant stop laughing at that mini-dajjal grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by nagoma(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2013
plappville
[color=#006600:

Quran 3:28 Don't have unbelieving friends unless it is to deceive them. Remember the final goal is to Allah.[/color]
No wonder the black race have been decieved by this Arab prophet. After slavering them, he continue to slave them with his religion
SHARIA LAW MUST RULE THE WORLD
Allah’s law (Sharia) is binding to all…4:135
Allah accepts only Sharia and no other laws…7:29, 57:25
Allah is the Law-giver; He appointed Muhammad to implement the only correct laws (Sharia laws)…45:18

Quran 9:33 ISLAM WILL PREVAIL OVER ALL RELIGIONS
"ISLAM ISN'T IN the world TO BE EQUAL TO ANY OTHER FAITH, BUT TO BECOME DOMINANT.
The Koran ... should be the highest authority in world wide.. grin, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth... grin grin
Everthing we need to know is in the Koran. We don't need to look somewhere
What a weak god forcing human to come to Him... grin grin

You are defining all religions my friend. Is there any religion that accepts that it was inferior to other religions ? Whether it I'd hinduism, budhism, Shango warship, christanity or Rastafarian religions they believe they are the only truth. John 14.6 is the basic message in Christian religion and it contains all that you listed above so you have said nothing new.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by nagoma(m): 6:27am On Jan 21, 2013
Tintingz,skak and nagoma,pls in the name of Allah, leave these people to their beliegfs,let them think whatever they want about Islam. Lets use our precious time to move closer to Allah, learn more and more about our deen,and participate in dawah with our fellow brothers and sisters..these people are just mini-dajjals that are trying to distract and engage us in frivolities. One thing is certain,kalla saya'lamun....May Allah make us steadfast muslims, and forgive us of our shortcomings,Amin. Asalam alaykum warahmatullah wa barakatuhu...

Assalamu alaikum and thank you very much.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by alexis(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2013
tintingz: oh puleeees keep that your figurative to yourself and know that Jesus preaches violent in the bible he HATE the jews with passion...your sister plappville will arive and say its parable *chuckle* grin

Hallie was right for christians are mini-dajjal while christianity is the dajjal itself... oh you forgot the slogan your christian brothers shouted when they kill muslims "Jesus kill Mohammed" grin tongue

Keep on with you ignorance. The only thing I can do is pray for you. Keep distorting facts and as always evade questions, play stupid and think you are acting smart. Don't you get tired of lying, claiming Christians kill Muslims and shout "Jesus kill Mohammed", NA WA OH!. So, all you have done is justified that violence is indeed real in Islam and want to drag Christianity into it as well. I am even ashamed to ask you to prove this one grin. You will start your Allah defending spree.

I wish you all the best. God bless.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by skak(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2013

Thanks for the advise and Inasha'Allah we will heed and adhare to it. We really wasted so much time while trying to explain to these self-centered Western puppets which we should have rather did something more important. In the other way round, these Western puppets have no time to either loss or gain to the fact that their Life Time is entirely and completly useless and waste of time. They are indeed a ''Round Ball in a Square Hall'' in this world.

Furthermore, Alexis and his friends helped me to see clearly and understand the practical example why Allah (SWT) referred to some people as ''SUMMUM, BUKHMUM, UMYUN FAHULLAYARJI'UN''. And i thanked them for not hiding their true colour.

Thank to all my brothers and sisters in this forum, you really did a great job. May Allah (SWT) reward you abundantly.

Till we meet in another topic, for now is BYE!
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by plappville(f): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2013
tintingz: oh puleeees keep that your figurative to yourself and know that Jesus preaches violent in the bible he HATE the jews with passion...your sister plappville will arive and say its parable *chuckle* grin

Then you quran has lied agaisnt Jesus. your quran said Jesus was faultless/sinless and you are saying he did sin graviously... grin grin
It says Christ was a wonderful, humble, generous messenger of God who came down and revealed God's words to his people. You are saying the opposite because the Quran is being exposed.. grin

4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge; That they said (in boast): 'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.' But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjunction to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise. And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them.

who is allah? you said Jesus hated the jews, and was violence why your quran is saying allah raised a violent man that hated Gods people? what sense are you making..

"Thereupon she pointed to him. They said, 'How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?' Jesus said, 'I am a servant of ALLAH. HE has given me the Book, and has made me a Prophet; 'And HE has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me Prayer and almsgiving so long as I live; 'And HE has made me dutiful towards my mother, and has not made me arrogant and graceless; 'And peace was on me the day I was born, and peace will be on me the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again.' That was Jesus, son of Mary. This is a statement of the truth concerning which they entertain doubt."—Qur'an, Surah 19:30-35

This book is full of sick notes hahahaha.... grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by plappville(f): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2013
nagoma:

You are defining all religions my friend. Is there any religion that accepts that it was inferior to other religions ? Whether it I'd hinduism, budhism, Shango warship, christanity or Rastafarian religions they believe they are the only truth. John 14.6 is the basic message in Christian religion and it contains all that you listed above so you have said nothing new.

How do you decieve unbelievers?

Quran 3:28 Don't have unbelieving friends unless it is to deceive them. Remember the final goal is to Allah.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by plappville(f): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2013

When bone don hock una throat, that is when you remember muhammed warned you not to argue, you have been arguing since page 1 or 2, it is only now you are trying to dodge because You are faced with some bitter truth... grin grin Mind you, no one has think for the Quran/hadith, they have spoke for themselves ever since in this thread.
And the present violence we see are speaking by themselves also, dishonesty is eating you Muslims up... tongue

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by plappville(f): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2013
skak:

Thanks for the advise and Inasha'Allah we will heed and adhare to it. We really wasted so much time while trying to explain to these self-centered Western puppets which we should have rather did something more important. In the other way round, these Western puppets have no time to either loss or gain to the fact that their Life Time is entirely and completly useless and waste of time. They are indeed a ''Round Ball in a Square Hall'' in this world.

Furthermore, Alexis and his friends helped me to see clearly and understand the practical example why Allah (SWT) referred to some people as ''SUMMUM, BUKHMUM, UMYUN FAHULLAYARJI'UN''. And i thanked them for not hiding their true colour.

Thank to all my brothers and sisters in this forum, you really did a great job. May Allah (SWT) reward you abundantly.

Till we meet in another topic, for now is BYE!

The true color of Islam is in....Algeria, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Mali, Nigeria boko, Egypt, Somali etc etc....
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by benodic: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
i just wonder how much kilojoules of love all the argument on this topic has produced. if none then all the time spent on it was simply wasted.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by alexis(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
plappville:

Then you quran has lied agaisnt Jesus. your quran said Jesus was faultless/sinless and you are saying he did sin graviously... grin grin
It says Christ was a wonderful, humble, generous messenger of God who came down and revealed God's words to his people. You are saying the opposite because the Quran is being exposed.. grin

4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge; That they said (in boast): 'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.' But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjunction to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise. And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them.

who is allah? you said Jesus hated the jews, and was violence why your quran is saying allah raised a violent man that hated Gods people? what sense are you making..

"Thereupon she pointed to him. They said, 'How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?' Jesus said, 'I am a servant of ALLAH. HE has given me the Book, and has made me a Prophet; 'And HE has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me Prayer and almsgiving so long as I live; 'And HE has made me dutiful towards my mother, and has not made me arrogant and graceless; 'And peace was on me the day I was born, and peace will be on me the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again.' That was Jesus, son of Mary. This is a statement of the truth concerning which they entertain doubt."—Qur'an, Surah 19:30-35

This book is full of sick notes hahahaha.... grin grin grin

The Guy has no integrity whatsoever - HE LIES AND SMILES ABOUT IT. Ask him to prove it, he will start sending you web links to read. I don't think he is aware that he is justifying violence in Islam. Thanks for your plappville, as always, very informative.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Stalwert: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Page 17? All because of a letter that refutes the brain washed assertions of christians and their lying propagandist?
Sighs . . . Tintingz well done, you really can not describe what the colour whit looks like to the blind, women are being rape by the adherents of the religion of lust sorry love in Congo by day and night yet no christian group have said anything about it, it must be hypocrisy that rules your heart the same silence of the christians led to the massacre of 900,000 Rwanda yet till date they still practice the same ideology of being quite when Christian suffer in the hands of Christians, isn't it ironic that you people prefer to keep silence when Christians are being murdered and rape by fellow christians in Congo (just as it happened in Rwanda - in fact Rwanda resembles Yaweh(Jehovah who sent Jesus) order to the jews that they should cleanse an entire village of men,women and child same thing happend in Rwanda, children were particularly targeted to ensure the extermination of their enemies) you guys hypocrisy is very intriguing and shows the utter lie claims of muslim violence is, a lie used to by christians whose faith have gone sour and weak needing reassuring lies every moment to remain stead fast, but in their schemes to destroy the light of God, God schemes to make the light perfect!
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by plappville(f): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
alexis:

The Guy has no integrity whatsoever - HE LIES AND SMILES ABOUT IT. Ask him to prove it, he will start sending you web links to read. I don't think he is aware that he is justifying violence in Islam. Thanks for your plappville, as always, very informative.

They are taking advantages of us, they have all the right to trow insults even when u did not insult back, they want to believe they are brave as usual.
They get offended when you qoute thier books. I was warned by the moderator, i wonder what offense i have commited.
I can understand, those quranic verses meant exactly what it states, that's why they get upset when it is posted in this forum.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by plappville(f): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
Stalwert: Page 17? All because of a letter that refutes the brain washed assertions of christians and their lying propagandist?
Sighs . . . Tintingz well done, you really can not describe what the colour whit looks like to the blind, women are being rape by the adherents of the religion of lust sorry love in Congo by day and night yet no christian group have said anything about it, it must be hypocrisy that rules your heart the same silence of the christians led to the massacre of 900,000 Rwanda yet till date they still practice the same ideology of being quite when Christian suffer in the hands of Christians, isn't it ironic that you people prefer to keep silence when Christians are being murdered and rape by fellow christians in Congo (just as it happened in Rwanda - in fact Rwanda resembles Yaweh(Jehovah who sent Jesus) order to the jews that they should cleanse an entire village of men,women and child same thing happend in Rwanda, children were particularly targeted to ensure the extermination of their enemies) you guys hypocrisy is very intriguing and shows the utter lie claims of muslim violence is, a lie used to by christians whose faith have gone sour and weak needing reassuring lies every moment to remain stead fast, but in their schemes to destroy the light of God, God schemes to make the light perfect!

The only truth of this matter is that, the Quran/Hadith contradicts this letter. I have pesistantly hold on to this.
Let me be banned for qouting the quran, its nothing after all NL is just a forum.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by alexis(m): 12:07am On Jan 22, 2013
plappville:

They are taking advantages of us, they have all the right to trow insults even when u did not insult back, they want to believe they are brave as usual.
They get offended when you qoute thier books. I was warned by the moderator, i wonder what offense i have commited.
I can understand, those quranic verses meant exactly what it states, that's why they get upset when it is posted in this forum.

You were warned by the moderator because of what? Please let me know what the moderator said. So if they get upset then what happens. The truth hurts, especially when it confronts people beliefs. If they can't stomach criticism, then they shouldn't post of the topic. No one is going to prevent another person from expressing his/her views on public forum. Our muslims friends have the same right just like everyone else.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by alexis(m): 12:08am On Jan 22, 2013
plappville:

The only truth of this matter is that, the Quran/Hadith contradicts this letter. I have pesistantly hold on to this.
Let me be banned for qouting the quran, its nothing after all NL is just a forum.

Send me the warning they sent you - I will address the moderator myself. Let them ban, I will register another account and post.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by alexis(m): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2013
Stalwert: Page 17? All because of a letter that refutes the brain washed assertions of christians and their lying propagandist?

So the genocide in Rwanda was caused by Christians abi? Or the Liberian Civil war or the war in Sierra-Leon or the Biafra war as well? Keep on publicly showing your ignorance to justify the violence perpetuated in Islam. I understand your confusion, you think political conflicts in non Islamic states like Rwanda and Congo means they are religious. Your confusion is displayed because in Islam there is no DISTINCTION BETWEEN POLITICS & RELIGION. That is why a young brilliant man can stripe bomb to himself and blow up other people (Shouting Allah is great in the process of doing it)because his Cleric or whosoever tells him to do it and thinks his reward is in Paradise. The stupid cleric might be trying to further his own political agenda.

So, we are lying that Islam has a violence problem? HAHAHAHA. I won't even claim this one against Christianity. Why Sunnis they kill Shiite for Iraq? I thought muslims are not allowed to harm and kill themselves? Or why Sadaam invaded Kuwait and killed innocent muslims and partly invaded Saudi Arabia? When Sadaam ruled in Iraq, who did he oppress most, the Shiites and Kurds - where the Shiites not Muslims? How would a muslim kill another muslim? Think carefully before you answer; you never know - you might just be talking with someone with Shiite lineage. Muslims have violence between yourselves even before you attack other faiths. I dey wait your answer.

Here is a thread on Nairaland on how muslim students in Gombe killed an innocent NYSC teacher in 2007. Go on and deny this one. I won't be surprise if you claim the deceased deserved to die. They killed the innocent woman because some of the students were cheating and hiding their answers in the Quran, the lady saw it and because she touched the Quran to get the cheat paper, that was her death sentence. Maybe you have heard of a Christian killing another person when the bible was touched. Go on, tell us.

https://www.nairaland.com/46741/gombe-muslim-students-put-me

For some reason, you guys think this is an attack on Islam and you MUST defend it. IT IS NOT. We are looking for logical conclusions as to why someone will kill his/her teacher because their holy book was touched. Please crack that bone.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Stalwert: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2013
alexis:

So the genocide in Rwanda was caused by Christians abi? Or the Liberian Civil war or the war in Sierra-Leon or the Biafra war as well? Keep on publicly showing your ignorance to justify the violence perpetuated in Islam. I understand your confusion, you think political conflicts in non Islamic states like Rwanda and Congo means they are religious. Your confusion is displayed because in Islam there is no DISTINCTION BETWEEN POLITICS & RELIGION. That is why a young brilliant man can stripe bomb to himself and blow up other people (Shouting Allah is great in the process of doing it)because his Cleric or whosoever tells him to do it and thinks his reward is in Paradise. The stupid cleric might be trying to further his own political agenda.

So, we are lying that Islam has a violence problem? HAHAHAHA. I won't even claim this one against Christianity. Why Sunnis they kill Shiite for Iraq? I thought muslims are not allowed to harm and kill themselves? Or why Sadaam invaded Kuwait and killed innocent muslims and partly invaded Saudi Arabia? When Sadaam ruled in Iraq, who did he oppress most, the Shiites and Kurds - where the Shiites not Muslims? How would a muslim kill another muslim? Think carefully before you answer; you never know - you might just be talking with someone with Shiite lineage. Muslims have violence between yourselves even before you attack other faiths. I dey wait your answer.

Here is a thread on Nairaland on how muslim students in Gombe killed an innocent NYSC teacher in 2007. Go on and deny this one. I won't be surprise if you claim the deceased deserved to die. They killed the innocent woman because some of the students were cheating and hiding their answers in the Quran, the lady saw it and because she touched the Quran to get the cheat paper, that was her death sentence. Maybe you have heard of a Christian killing another person when the bible was touched. Go on, tell us.

https://www.nairaland.com/46741/gombe-muslim-students-put-me

For some reason, you guys think this is an attack on Islam and you MUST defend it. IT IS NOT. We are looking for logical conclusions as to why someone will kill his/her teacher because their holy book was touched. Please crack that bone.

Load of crap, you guys are silent while women are being ra.ped by the minute in Congo, people are being murdered, the same way u people kept quiet while 900,000 were murdered by CHRISTIANS, if this isn't utter hypocrisy I wonder what is? It a takes a hypocrite to distinguish between religion and politics when christianity is involved but unable to do so when another religion is involved!
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by alexis(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2013
Stalwert:

Load of crap, you guys are silent while women are being ra.ped by the minute in Congo, people are being murdered, the same way u people kept quiet while 900,000 were murdered by CHRISTIANS, if this isn't utter hypocrisy I wonder what is? It a takes a hypocrite to distinguish between religion and politics when christianity is involved but unable to do so when another religion is involved!

So you totally ignored the post I referred to about the deceased and what happened in Gombe. Also, you didn't see my mention about Sunnis killing Shiites - Common tactic employed in Islam; shame no gree you condemn the killing. Yet, you claim it is "Christians" that are raping people in Congo. Maybe the rebels in Congo told you that they want to establish their "Christian version of Sharia" that is why they are raping and killing people. Maybe the M23 rebels claimed they want to remove the government in Kinshasa because they want to establish a Christian state. And while they are at it, they shouted "Jesus is Great" down with infidels. Keep generating false-hood, it appears that is all you are good at. You put down your common sense and brain God has given you when it comes to Islam. Show us the proof where Christians killed 900,000 people. Your mouth is full or allegations yet you can't back them up.

No one is forcing you to convert to another religion or telling you one religion is better than the other. Again, if you believe in stones, don't throw it at others.

If you think I will condone violence because of religious leanings you are mistaken. I am asking you to prove that Rwanda or Congo violence is/was Christian motivated; that is all I am asking you. If it is/was; I will be the first one with you to CONDEMN it. If muslims are attacked anywhere and killed, I will condemn it, I will not play religion or politics with it. The issue here is what motivates a person i.e. christian/muslim to commit the violence. Typical example, MEND in the Niger Delta - they took up arms against the government, so they were rebels. They fought and I am sure they killed people. Been that they are mainly from the south-south; it is safe to call them Christians (this is an assumption). However, you will bear witness that their motive is political and not religious. Their claim is that they are/were fighting for a fair share of their oil wealth. They never wanted to establish a Christian State (as it is in Mali - an Islamic state). I am giving you a typical example so we can trace the REASON as to why these happen. The MOTIVE determines if it is religious or political.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.