Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! (879 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 9:00pm On May 11, 2021
Many women think that the way to get their men to become faithful in a relationship is to be a very good woman and to do more - like, give him more sex, cook him more delicious meals, etc. But while these can work for some men, it's unfortunately not going to work for most, because, what makes a cheating man cheat is way more than the lack of these things in a relationship, and I'll show you proof by quickly sharing an experience:

By the way, this post is an excerpt from this post on www.2hearts.love : https://www.2hearts.love/thread-11-post-17.html#pid17. So, if you'd like the full gist, just head over there by following the link above.

Okay, I began to make the move to relocate from Lagos Mainland to the Island, and on this Sunday, I had an appointment with an agent who was supposed to take me round to see some accommodations. I ordered an Uber ride and it was a young man (maybe in his early or mid forties) who came to pick me up. He was also resident on the Island. So, I took off with this man in the car, and while we drove to pick-up the agent, I engaged him in a conversation. We talked about many things, including life as an Uber driver. Well, one discussion led to the other and eventually, I heard him say:

…and even though I’m married, I still have my girlfriends. You know, we can’t really do without them.

I was stunned!

I quickly told him I didn't agree with his conclusion because...

Ok! If you'd like to read the complete experience, then come read it up here grin : https://www.2hearts.love/thread-11-post-17.html#pid17.
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by chinex104(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2021
U Can't stop men from cheating. It's inbuilt The more they cheat, the more they love you

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 9:16pm On May 11, 2021
chinex104:
U Can't stop men from cheating. It's inbuilt
The more they cheat, the more they love you

Ah! But, I don't believe this. Actually, I'm a man and I'm not a cheat. In fact, I think I'm one of the few extreme cases; but that's not the subject of discussion here. I just know that there are many men out there who understand the word "Faithfulness".

I know there's a fundamental problem that lead to this attitude of unfaithfulness in most men, and I touched a little on it in the third point on this thread: https://www.2hearts.love/thread-15.html.

All hope is not lost.
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by chinex104(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2021
yearegods:

Ah! But, I don't believe this. Actually, I'm a man and I'm not a cheat. In fact, I think I'm one of the few extreme cases; but that's not the subject of discussion here. I just know that there are many men out there who understand the word "Faithfulness".

I know there's a fundamental problem that lead to this attitude of unfaithfulness in most men, and I touched a little on it in the third point on this thread: https://www.2hearts.love/thread-15.html.

All hope is not lost.
Sha
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 9:27pm On May 11, 2021
chinex104:
Sha

wink It is well.

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by bigpicture001: 12:09am On May 12, 2021
Only a foolish man will not cheat.. Who told you people that women believe in love. ?

They only go for money or for marriageable men when the ladies themselves are old...
.so if you've got the money, play with them

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:26am On May 12, 2021
Sticking to the same toto for a long time is not good for your health

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 4:21am On May 12, 2021
bigpicture001:
Only a foolish man will not cheat.. Who told you people that women believe in love?

They only go for money or for marriageable men when the ladies themselves are old...

Naa, smiley you're getting it all twisted. Who told you that every woman doesn't believe in love? Don't you think your statement is too generic, and as such, will most certainly be wrong; particularly because you've not dealt with every woman in the world?

From your last statement about having money and playing with them, I perceive you've been dealing with very weak female souls; cheap ladies who are willing to sell their bodies for a morsel of meat.

Anyways, thanks for airing your views, even though I don't agree with them. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 4:27am On May 12, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Sticking to the same toto for a long time is not good for your health

Hmmm!!! You don't understand the gravity of your missguided belief.

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by debbydams(f): 6:41am On May 12, 2021
bigpicture001:
Only a foolish man will not cheat.. Who told you people that women believe in love. ?

I just pity u..only a stupid man cheat,If any man wants to live long den he should avoid cheating..what pleasure do u guys derived from cheating?,,reducing your life span? Sharing your glories? Sleeping with ghost? Sleeping with a lady that has be used by yahoo boys nd get used too? U guys are better wise up, no pleasure in cheating nd u are only doing yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by bigpicture001: 7:29am On May 12, 2021
yearegods:

Naa, smiley you're getting it all twisted. Who told you that every woman doesn't believe in love? Don't you think your statement is too generic, and as such, will most certainly be wrong; particularly because you've not dealt with every woman in the world?

From your last statement about having money and playing with them, I perceive you've been dealing with very weak female souls; cheap ladies who are willing to sell their bodies for a morsel of meat.

Anyways, thanks for airing your views, even though I don't agree with them. smiley

Bros av dated at secondary school, before varsity, at varsity, at service, after service.. In all, av dated churchy girls, runs girls, moderate girls, rich girls by parents, rich girls by hard work, blue collar working ladies, extroverts, introvert,... I can conclusively tell you, the faces and approaches might differ, but all girls are the same..

They all worship money

3 Likes

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by bigpicture001: 7:40am On May 12, 2021
debbydams:
I just pity u..only a stupid man cheat,If any man wants to live long den he should avoid cheating..what pleasure do u guys derived from cheating?,,reducing your life span? Sharing your glories? Sleeping with ghost? Sleeping with a lady that has be used by yahoo boys nd get used too? U guys are better wise up, no pleasure in cheating nd u are only doing yourself..

See, let me tell you.. Money can get u only material things you will get tired of as soon as you acquire them. They are not flexible, they don't react, these material stuffs ate just there.. Again money can get u consumables, which if u continue carelessly might bring u ailments... Also money can get you women of different races, sizes and mentality... They are the sweetest thing money can get

Now if you don't have money, the same lady who is appealing to you not to cheat in marriage with her will never look your way. She has only one code : get money. Now getting money is so so hard.. And then a man gets dumped and insulted all through his struggling times, he ignores it, endured the serious urge to be with someone who can love him.. Takes a lot of life threatening risk to get this money..

Now after he has gotten the money, the ladies surface and one of them gets married to him and start telling him never to talk to another woman and termed the word :cheating.

I laff, if a man falls for that foolish notion, then he is a fool, because this same lady who rants cuz of cheating will never marry him without that money, now that he has got it, you don't want him to enjoy it the way he likes..

Mind you, a lady can never dump a man with money even if he cheats on them...

Now you get, only a foolish man will not cheat on his wife or partner when he has money

2 Likes

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by debbydams(f): 9:52am On May 12, 2021
bigpicture001:

See, let me tell you.. Money can get u only material things you will get tired of as soon as you acquire them. They are not flexible, they don't react, these material stuffs ate just there.. Again money can get u consumables, which if u continue carelessly might bring u ailments... Also money can get you women of different races, sizes and mentality... They are the sweetest thing money can get

Now if you don't have money, the same lady who is appealing to you not to cheat in marriage with her will never look your way. She has only one code : get money. Now getting money is so so hard.. And then a man gets dumped and insulted all through his struggling times, he ignores it, endured the serious urge to be with someone who can love him.. Takes a lot of life threatening risk to get this money..

Now after he has gotten the money, the ladies surface and one of them gets married to him and start telling him never to talk to another woman and termed the word :cheating.

I laff, if a man falls for that foolish notion, then he is a fool, because this same lady who rants cuz of cheating will never marry him without that money, now that he has got it, you don't want him to enjoy it the way he likes..

Now you get, only a foolish man will not cheat on his wife or partner when he has money
smiles..

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 9:58am On May 12, 2021
bigpicture001:

Bros av dated at secondary school, before varsity, at varsity, at service, after service.. In all, av dated churchy girls, runs girls, moderate girls, rich girls by parents, rich girls by hard work, blue collar working ladies, extroverts, introvert,... I can conclusively tell you, the faces and approaches might differ, but all girls are the same..

They all worship money

This is the notion I'm trying to correct - all women can never be the same! Never. In the same vein, all men can never be the same.

See, I have two (2) elder sisters who are happily married. Highly intelligent ladies. Women of whom their husbands are proud.

My immediate elder sister married her husband when his finances were nothing to write home about. My sister had been a staff of 9mobile for many years (and was fairly financially stable), while my brother-in-law was still struggling to get his business off the ground, when they married. In fact, my brother-in-law confided in me and told me that his finances took an upward trajectory after my sister came into his life.

My oldest sister got married to her husband while his salary was still 30k per month; while her salary was way higher than his. The first 2-bedrooms flat they ever rented could not have been theirs if my sister didn't raise 100k to makeup for the payment of their rent. So, how can you say this kind of girls worship money?

That's why I don't like generic statements, like the one you've made.

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 10:01am On May 12, 2021
debbydams:

True!
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by Hogan17: 10:08am On May 12, 2021
yearegods:

This is the notion I'm trying to correct - all women can never be the same! Never. In the same vein, all men can never be the same.

See, I have two (2) elder sisters who are happily married. Highly intelligent ladies. Women of whom their husbands are proud.

My immediate elder sister married her husband when his finances were nothing to write home about. My sister had been a staff of 9mobile for many years (and was fairly financially stable), while my brother-in-law was still struggling to get his business off the ground, when they married. In fact, my brother-in-law confided in me and told me that his finances took an upward trajectory after my sister came into his life.

My oldest sister got married to her husband while his salary was still 30k per month; while her salary was way higher than his. The first 2-bedrooms flat they ever rented could not have been theirs if my sister didn't raise 100k to makeup for the payment of their rent. So, how can you say this kind of girls worship money?

That's why I don't like generic statements, like the one you've made.
That's just two examples
Look out!
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 10:16am On May 12, 2021
bigpicture001:

My brother, I read all what you wrote, but this one really caught my attention. Sincerely, do you really believe this? Please take a look at this thread: https://www.2hearts.love/thread-10-post-16.html#pid16.

I agree, a gold-digger may not want to let you be, no matter how you treat her in a relationship, but a woman who knows her worth and has respect for herself will shock you.
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 10:19am On May 12, 2021
Hogan17:

That's just two examples
Look out!

You're right; but at least, it goes to confirm that ALL WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME!!!
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by folabayo(f): 11:55am On May 12, 2021
yearegods:
Many women think that the way to get their men to become faithful in a relationship is to be a very good woman and to do more - like, give him more sex, cook him more delicious meals, etc. But while these can work for some men, it's unfortunately not going to work for most, because, what makes a cheating man cheat is way more than the lack of these things in a relationship, and I'll show you proof by quickly sharing an experience:

By the way, this post is an excerpt from this post on www.2hearts.love : https://www.2hearts.love/thread-11-post-17.html#pid17. So, if you'd like the full gist, just head over there by following the link above.

Okay, I began to make the move to relocate from Lagos Mainland to the Island, and on this Sunday, I had an appointment with an agent who was supposed to take me round to see some accommodations. I ordered an Uber ride and it was a young man (maybe in his early or mid forties) who came to pick me up. He was also resident on the Island. So, I took off with this man in the car, and while we drove to pick-up the agent, I engaged him in a conversation. We talked about many things, including life as an Uber driver. Well, one discussion led to the other and eventually, I heard him say:

…and even though I’m married, I still have my girlfriends. You know, we can’t really do without them.

I was stunned!

I quickly told him I didn't agree with his conclusion because...

Ok! If you'd like to read the complete experience, then come read it up here grin : https://www.2hearts.love/thread-11-post-17.html#pid17.

I can't judge anyone.
But hope you wont get angry if one of ur gfs hooke you down with pregnacy and later you discover the baby is not yours.
Or she pinned ur baby on anoder man.
Cheating is beyound just catching fun or tasting diff ladies what so ever.
Please don't start shouting ladies are scum, evil, serpent when you raise anoda man child
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 12:04pm On May 12, 2021
folabayo:

I can't judge anyone.
But hope you wont get angry if one of ur gfs hooke you down with pregnacy and later you discover the baby is not yours.
Or she pinned ur baby on anoder man.
Cheating is beyound just catching fun or tasting diff ladies what so ever.
Please don't start shouting ladies are scum, evil, serpent when you raise anoda man child

Okay. cheesy Let me try to address your points one after the other.
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 12:13pm On May 12, 2021
folabayo:

...hope you wont get angry if one of ur gfs...

To begin with, I don't believe in having multiple partners (gfs). It's the very reason why (by the grace of God) I have decided to stay single, without getting into any serious relationship with any lady for this 36 years of my natural life. I believe in meeting and committing to THE ONE.
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 12:17pm On May 12, 2021
folabayo:

I can't judge anyone.
...hope you wont get angry if one of ur gfs hooke you down with pregnacy...

As my God lives, no woman can ever bring this charge against me, because I don't believe in sex before marriage.
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by folabayo(f): 12:19pm On May 12, 2021
yearegods:

To begin with, I don't believe in having multiple partners (gfs). It's the very reason why (by the grace of God) I have decided to stay single, without getting into any serious relationship with any lady for this 36 years of my natural life. I believe in meeting and committing to THE ONE.
Owk sir.
Literally you are not in support of cheating
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 12:20pm On May 12, 2021
folabayo:

...Or she pinned ur baby on anoder man.

Again, this can never happen, because I don't do sex before marriage.

Hope this helps.
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by folabayo(f): 12:20pm On May 12, 2021
yearegods:

As my God lives, no woman can ever bring this charge against me, because I don't believe in sex before marriage.
Let me shout a big AMEN for you.
The important thing is be faithful if u dnt want such.

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by folabayo(f): 12:22pm On May 12, 2021
yearegods:

Again, this can never happen, because I don't do sex before marriage.

Hope this helps.
Lol, owk sir.
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 12:25pm On May 12, 2021
folabayo:

Owk sir.
Literally you are not in support of cheating

Exactly my point. smiley
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 12:26pm On May 12, 2021
folabayo:

Yeah. That's true smiley
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 12:28pm On May 12, 2021
folabayo:

Yeah. That's true. smiley
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by folabayo(f): 12:36pm On May 12, 2021
yearegods:

Exactly my point. smiley
Alright sir

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2021
yearegods:

Hmmm!!! You don't understand the gravity of your missguided belief.

Who cares?

Las las all of us will die grin
Re: Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!! by yearegods: 1:54pm On May 12, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Who cares?

Las las all of us will die grin

Well smiley, in a way, you're right. We all may die the first death, but not all of us will die the second death. Because, before the second death, books will be opened and people will be judged...let me not go into all that here.

But even before we pass-on to the other side, somehow, I think life has a way of paying us back for the choices we've made.

Shalom!!!

(1) (Reply)

Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble / The Igbos Generally Like Showing Off And Intimidating Their Peers / Adult Whatsapp Group For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.