Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. (63011 Views)

Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) / How To Have The Mumu Button Of People / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
I remember a proverb which says. "An obedient wife controls the husband."

100%

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm
Respect ! What of those guys who their babe accord respect to but treat them like trash?
Every man Mumu botton is different.

True word. Btw whosoever made that hair for u is very good...it's clean and unique. Love it.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Twoclans(f): 10:31pm On May 12, 2021
Respect?
Mumu button ? How ?

I think we need to redefine the concept
of mumu button.

3 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2021
ok o

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by KangaIye: 10:32pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

He yells at her , talk rudely , he basically feels like a king and she’s a slave . undecided

He is a Mad man.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by olatunjithomas(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

They are many. A friend is passing through this , she was a virgin too when she met that useless guy. he treats her like she doesn’t exist despite the so-called respect . roll eyes.

Ladies, don’t kill yourself respecting a guy for a mumu button that won’t add anything to your life .

Emotion as usual.

3 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Odek8819: 10:36pm On May 12, 2021
Alakori

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by mich2012: 10:40pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm
Respect ! What of those guys who their babe accord respect to but treat them like trash?

I doubt any right-thinking man would treat a woman that accords him respect like trash.

3 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by lagonovo: 10:40pm On May 12, 2021
Toks2008:

We all need respect but this thread is about the men so let's stick to the subject.

And let me make some things clear as regards this respect of a thing...

Many people usually say respect is earned and I quite understand that but the question is.. "Do you wait for your parents to earn your respect before you give them"?

The Bible never wrote at any point that you should "submit/respect your husband ONLY IF HE EARNS IT"

It was an absolute instruction that has no condition attached but we can argue that if the guy misbehaves then he does not deserve your respect but that is where many ladies got it wrong...

If at anytime you feel you can no longer submit or respect that man, just leave his life... But as long as you still decide to be with him, respecting him is very sacrosanct regardless.
I totally agree with your line of thought here on men's mumu button, respect, but you got the context of the saying about 'respect is earned' wrong.
Respect is earned does not imply that you disrespect people or withhold respect until earned. It means there is no guarantee for respect if you show that you don't deserve it. You automatically get respect until you fail to earn that respect. That is simply the real life context and doesn't need over analyzing, not just with our parents (which in reality is an exception to the rule, like most rules - they earned it already by being your parents) but also with almost everyone you encounter. Think of respect in real life context as automatically buying something on credit, payment is how you conduct yourself and that's how you earn it.

7 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2021
Twoclans:
Respect?
Mumu button ? How ?

I think we need to redefine the concept
of mumu button.

U can as well redefine it.

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by mich2012: 10:42pm On May 12, 2021
Toks2008:

Show me a man that treats a respectful lady like trash and I will show you a mad man.

And I hope the trash you are talking about has nothing to do with unfaithfulness cos in the world of women once a guy is unfaithful to them then it means he does not value them.

I didn't even see your post before replying her. You nailed it. I doubt such a man exists. A man can lay down his life for his woman that respects him and respect is not kneeling down to greet him, washing his clothes etc.

6 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by lagonovo: 10:44pm On May 12, 2021
mich2012:

I didn't even see your post before replying her. You nailed it. I doubt such a man exists. A man can lay down his life for his woman that respects him and respect is not kneeling down to greet him, washing his clothes etc.
True!

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Chidex50(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

They are many. A friend is passing through this , she was a virgin too when she met that useless guy. he treats her like she doesn’t exist despite the so-called respect . roll eyes.

Ladies, don’t kill yourself respecting a guy for a mumu button that won’t add anything to your life .

The problem is that you're the wrong person your friend should share marital issues with coz you're biased in your judgement based on your outburst. And I believe you're not married yet.Totally wrong! Based on what your friend narrated to you,did you deem it fit to hear from the man? And what was your matured advice to your friend? Never be one sided in judging two adults.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Advancedman(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm

There is difference between respect and intimidation or respecter of person.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:03pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm
You dey mind that certified simp!! Smh what's the hell is mumu button, that term died with the last generation smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 12, 2021
Godada:
Are you kidney me?
.. Kidney grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by sparko1(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Though I don't subscribe to mumu button, this your story is one sided, she was a virgin and she allowed him to sleep with her without marrying her and she hopes to make him value her.

Why did she give it to him, maybe he was richer than all the other toasters, therefore she's not really respecting him but his money.

So many ladies don't understand the difference, respect is not tired to anything, if you respect him because of his family background, then you are not respecting him.

Ladies are generally disrespectful, maybe because they feel they have lots of options, what they don't know is so does most of the guys, the difference is they will do anything to get what they want and when they are done, respecting them at that point is a complete waste. So if you think because he was nice to you before the walk of shame, he will continue then you haven't been paying attention.

7 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Beze992(f): 11:18pm On May 12, 2021
Angelfrost:
Respect is not a "mumu button" (whatever the hell that even means)!

Respect is a simple and mutual obligation both partners ought to Accord one another without even expecting gratification. It ought to be the foundation of any mature or serious relationship.

The very concept of 'mumu' buttons is just wrong, and borne out of a manipulative desperation from individuals who see relationship as sole means of selfish gratification.

You've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Beze992(f): 11:19pm On May 12, 2021
benicta:

So you mean a guy can value his woman and still be unfaithful to her??

I'm interested as well in knowing the answer to that question.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Daniel207(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2021
If you me give nice Pussy with different sex position i can consider you. I no get any other mumu button

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by socialmediaman: 11:33pm On May 12, 2021
benicta:

So you mean a guy can value his woman and still be unfaithful to her??

Of course, being unfaithful doesn’t always mean a man doesn’t value his woman. It means he disrespected her. Same way people value and worship God but still break his commandments.

5 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by ecomalchemist(m): 11:48pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

He's on the REDPILL

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 12, 2021
Toks2008:

Show me a man that treats a respectful lady like trash and I will show you a mad man.

And I hope the trash you are talking about has nothing to do with unfaithfulness cos in the world of women once a guy is unfaithful to them then it means he does not value them.

You think if you are unfaithful to a girl, she won’t be unfaithful to you. Lol. She will just do hers codedly.

5 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by teelady(f): 12:21am On May 13, 2021
In as much as I don't support tok2008 ideology about cheating men and how a woman needs to get use to it or expect it, I totally go with his ideology of men needing maximum respect, a man's ego is very very fragile, you break it then he deepshit you, you honour it then he lays his life for you, please note; am talking about morally upright men Biko. A woman needs more of love and a man needs more of respect.....do this and 90percent of your relationship problem is gone.

7 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:38am On May 13, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You guys arguing with the OP must have a lot of time to waste. Lol.

grin embarassed But me that kuku haff unused time to spare, OP no dey gree engage me.

I know some of them have thick skulls. I just go on the back and forth to play a devil's advocate; frustrate them; 'troll'; whip up exceptions and other valid truthful stances to back them in a corner. At least I would have done the Lord's work for a wandering, but curious soul. When they refuse to see reason, then you just know at that point it's deliberate ignorance and unwillingness...
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by obailala(m): 12:49am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm
Respect still remains one of the oldest and most potent mumu button for men generally. But there's one condition that has to be fulfilled before that button (or any button at all) can work - the man has to like the woman.

7 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:51am On May 13, 2021
Angelfrost:
Respect is not a "mumu button" (whatever the hell that even means)!

Respect is a simple and mutual obligation both partners ought to Accord one another without even expecting gratification. It ought to be the foundation of any mature or serious relationship.

The very concept of 'mumu' buttons is just wrong, and borne out of a manipulative desperation from individuals who see relationship as sole means of selfish gratification.

And the alfas are arising to challenge one of their "own." (See, if you're not an alfa, overlook this as a case of mistaken identity-- I just think your moniker is familiar with those posts). I love to see this. Because I'm wondering where the supposed redpill foolproof techniques against any form of manipulation comes in, if a man can be 'influenced' into giving his life savings, mansions and literal life for a woman drunk on giving respect.

Or it's like some of you on this thread do not mind the 'sacrificial' role of patriarchy - as long as a submissive woman is making you do it. And then I wonder why you say men are disposable and die like chickens. Toh.

I sha learn efreeday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:59am On May 13, 2021
yesloaded:

Stop running after beards, 6packs, bad Boyz

Mingle with responsible men

Responsible men loves humble & respectful gal

Thank youuuuuu. Soda mHeinz respect (bringing the woman value, love and benefits) is actually dependent on the man's character and personality?

You fit get agbero for boifren, respect am to the core and hin go fit still con break bottle for ya head tomorrow.

But the OP claimed respect is the key to unlocking ANY man's save-a-damsel's syndrome, na??

Which wan?

Anyway, ... *scribbles furiously in notebook*.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:03am On May 13, 2021
Emotionss:

Of what use is her respect when she is nothing but a liability ?

Toh. grin So this one doesn't want a VERY respectful but 'non-contributing' woman? *flips pages...*

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by No4kin: 2:06am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

your friend is dating a Mad man. Simple. Why is this so hard for most ladies to understand or he never liked her in the first place. �

3 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by HRMK: 2:27am On May 13, 2021
THAT WONT WORK WITH A GAMBLER OR A DRUNKARD!THERE ARE ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS TO RULES IN LIFE!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Got Cheated On And This Is How. / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.