Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. (63090 Views)

Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) / How To Have The Mumu Button Of People / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Rockyfancino(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

I’m not the one and I don’t stay where I’m not respected. It’s not only a man who needs respect too, you know!
Damn! you have issues with respecting a man truly, this line totally gives you away.

There's no need to reply me with objection. It is the truth I tell you, take it free of charge.

Ps: A man always likes and values submissive women, unless he's a mad man. And submission doesn't mean you're a slave without opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Greystone: 7:31am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

They are many. A friend is passing through this , she was a virgin too when she met that useless guy. he treats her like she doesn’t exist despite the so-called respect . roll eyes.

Ladies, don’t kill yourself respecting a guy for a mumu button that won’t add anything to your life .

I'm a guy but the truth is, some guys are idiot.s. Doesn't matter how well a good woman treats them, they will still maltreat her.

Same goes for some ladies.

This "mumu button " thing is overrated.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by IAMPEDRO: 7:38am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm
Respect ! What of those guys who their babe accord respect to but treat them like trash?
Every man Mumu botton is different.
Check well they loved that lady but lust is what makes them behave unreasonable.
Any man can't trade a lady who "Respect" him for nothing. And If they finally lose such lady they will regret all their life.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Victorweendy55: 7:39am On May 13, 2021
Mumu botton u say � �
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Victorweendy55: 7:40am On May 13, 2021
Rockyfancino:

Damn! you have issues with respecting a man truly, this line totally gives you away.

There's no need to reply me with objection. It is the truth I tell you, take it free of charge.

Ps: A man always likes and values submissive women, unless he's a mad man. And submission doesn't mean you're a slave without opinion.
lol
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by dederocs(m): 7:42am On May 13, 2021
Respect is everything, love is illusion.

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Rockyfancino(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2021
benicta:

So you mean a guy can value his woman and still be unfaithful to her??
Lol. you found out a secret. The only reason a man would not cheat is because he doesn't want her to feel unhappy at all. And it takes serious discipline. You see a sensible hardworking and loving man that doesn't cheat, yet most women throw it away.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Rockyfancino(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2021
lagonovo:

I totally agree with your line of thought here on men's mumu button, respect, but you got the context of the saying about 'respect is earned' wrong.
Respect is earned does not imply that you disrespect people or withhold respect until earned. It means there is no guarantee for respect if you show that you don't deserve it. You automatically get respect until you fail to earn that respect. That is simply the real life context and doesn't need over analyzing, not just with our parents (which in reality is an exception to the rule, like most rules - they earned it already by being your parents) but also with almost everyone you encounter. Think of respect in real life context as automatically buying something on credit, payment is how you conduct yourself and that's how you earn it.
You are a wise man my friend grin

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by knightphoenix: 8:13am On May 13, 2021
9japride:
It's kind of true, it's only those who date harden criminals and morally bankrupt individuals that are not treated well after showing respect to the guy. Most ladies love bad guys and such bad guys can never treat them well, that's the plain truth.
Truer words have never been uttered

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by 9japride(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2021
knightphoenix:
Truer words have never been uttered
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2021
MY MUMU BUTTON IS NICE Mouth Gig AND CUM SWALLOW FROM A BLACK BUSTY LADY

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Obarofrederick(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2021
grin
mperornero:
Na small children and Agbayas dey do love, I broke up with my girlfriend cause of this, I ask am small question she start to dey talk the full rubbish wey dey her mouth, I just laughed over it , pretending that we're cool, after one week I blocked her off. No be me go be first woman wrapper for my family. grin

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Obarofrederick(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2021
Hseffa:

He is either a Yoruba or an Ibo guy. The two rough tribes in Nigeria. I am sure.
You are 100percent wrong
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by HabaHaba: 8:47am On May 13, 2021
RightToReject:
Respect is earned, not given - it should not be mistaken for courteousness, which every sane person exhibits freely under normal circumstances - and it is not every man's mumu button because there is something greater than it. Meanwhile, I believe one of the worst things that could ever happen to a woman, a dutiful woman, is having a crass/self-absorbing and opportunistic man in her life - a man who almost doesn't have what it takes to command her respect to help keep her mentally and emotionally healthy, yet expect respect while meting out oppression on her.

That said, of course, not every woman (or man) has the grace and capacity to accord a man his earned respect, just as some need to be oppressed to stay committed, loyal, and happy.

Wow, I love the way you mixed several wisdom in one piece.
However, the simple truth is that by nature men's weakness is Respect!!

When a robber of terrorist attacks, pls argue with them and see.
When your Boss doesn't naturally give a shit about you, just stop respecting him and see.
When you talk with your religious leaders, ignore them and show disregard or disrespect them.
Wheb your father talks, constantly disrespect him.
Summary is that Men love to be respected while women naturally desire REGARD & ATTENTION /LOVE.
If a man respects a man, she expects him to show her regard, if not the balance of emotions will cause strain in the relationship.
In the same vein, if a woman respects her man and he's yet a bully, there is ALWAYS a particular reason why he does that.
This is simply why there is always a lady/woman in the life of every criminal who he adores like a goddess, because he gets treated like a King.

There was once a lady that I dated several years back, I always left my fiancee to be with her simply because she would always refer to me as "MY KING".

and my head go dey swell, and she doesn't in any way disregard me, even while she's broke she still prepares sumptuous meals for me, which automatically made me to feel obligated to always provide for her needs.

Thats my own contribution Sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Mayeldah(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2021
Ladies with entitlement mentality will argue this. To them, respecting their man shows they are slaves.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by HabaHaba: 9:00am On May 13, 2021
Beze992:

I'm interested as well in knowing the answer to that question.

Very well so! Men are unusually sexual. He adores his lady, but hunts game in others like play toys.
Like little boys, the lady is his mother he always runs to, but he still needs his toys to play with..
No vex o
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by skydancer: 9:22am On May 13, 2021
RightToReject:
Respect is earned, not given - it should not be mistaken for courteousness, which every sane person exhibits freely under normal circumstances - and it is not every man's mumu button because there is something greater than it. Meanwhile, I believe one of the worst things that could ever happen to a woman, a dutiful woman, is having a crass/self-absorbing and opportunistic man in her life - a man who almost doesn't have what it takes to command her respect to help keep her mentally and emotionally healthy, yet expect respect while meting out oppression on her.

That said, of course, not every woman (or man) has the grace and capacity to accord a man his earned respect, just as some need to be oppressed to stay committed, loyal, and happy.
Need to be oppressed to stay committed. WTH is this?
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by doyin01: 9:33am On May 13, 2021
Lol...some ladies will come here to form boss and disagree with the OP but in real life they respect their man because they discover that it works for a responsible man.....hypocrites...feminist on the Internet,opposite of it outside the Internet...
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:06am On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:

Show me a man that treats a respectful lady like trash and I will show you a mad man.

And I hope the trash you are talking about has nothing to do with unfaithfulness cos in the world of women once a guy is unfaithful to them then it means he does not value them.
Maybe I had a mad man sha cuz he practically told me my being submissive is irritating grin
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by gentlegenius(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Bro, you haven't met beasts in human form.

Some men become more abusive when they are respected and treated like kings so the best way to keep them in line is for the women to always grab them by the balls whenever they start abusing them. grin
Those are the mad men the Op was talking about. Remember... Many are mad, but few are roaming the streets.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Beze992(f): 10:19am On May 13, 2021
HabaHaba:

Very well so! Men are unusually sexual. He adores his lady, but hunts game in others like play toys.
Like little boys, the lady is his mother he always runs to, but he still needs his toys to play with..
No vex o

Go back and read through what you wrote again, does it make sense to you?

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by yanabasee1(m): 10:40am On May 13, 2021
Heterodox:
Speak for yourself. Everyone don't subscribe to patriarchy

I meant men...Not boys...You should run around and go play hide and seek with your mates...
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2021
smallsmall:

Where did you see UNCONDITIONALLY, in that Biblical quote?
The quote said: Husbands, love your wife, as you will love yourself, even as a weaker vessel".

I guess you dont know what "unconditionally means"!
Even God does not Love us Unconditionally, he demands "Worship and Obedience to his Laws".

Ephesians 5:22 24 = Wife SUBMIT to your Husband, as to the LORD. For the Husband is the HEAD of the Wife. Wife should SUBMIT to their Husband IN EVERYTHING.

Ephesians 5: 25 - 28, 33 = Husbands, LOVE your wife, just as Christ loves the Church... In this way, Husbands ought to LOVE their Wives as their own body. He who LOVES his Wife, love himself... and the Wife MUST RESPECT her Husband.

As we can all see, the Bible keeps repeating over and over again, the importance of a Husband LOVING his Wife.
At the same time, the Bible makes it clear that the Wife MUST (take note of the word "MUST", making it a non-negotiable command) RESPECT and SUBMIT to her husband.

If we also notice, the Bible INTENTIONALLY makes the "RESPECT and SUBMISSION" come first, as a condition for the LOVE.
You RESPECT and SUBMIT to your Husband (as your Head and Lord), as a condition, in exchange for his LOVE.

No be me dey talk, na Bible-talk l dey talk o, nor be me dey talk, na Bible-talk l dey talk o (In fela's Voice though undecided )

Spot on.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by IamCookie(f): 10:54am On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:

Don't be too sure, things are not always what they seem to be so there may be an underlying issue you have no clue about, forget that she is my friend, I know her too well line..

And perhaps you are the one then it means you were unfortunate to be with a crazy guy or maybe one out of 100guys who are exceptions.

And that your last line gives you away. You obviously have issues with respecting a guy.

Respecting a guy is a confirmed trusted mumu button.

In case itz the @bolded , if the supposed man treats her like trash, we can say that she deserves been treated that way. Considering what she wrote to which you quoted her , it further explains it better embarassed
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by HRMK: 10:59am On May 13, 2021
Zetty177x:

Probably! .... these men u described are uncontrollable...their mind isn't controlled by them
hmmm......they simply av no time for deep thoughts before taking action!they act on impulse!!

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2021
HabaHaba:

When your Boss doesn't naturally give a shit about you, just stop respecting him and see.
When you talk with your religious leaders, ignore them and show disregard or disrespect them.
Summary is that Men love to be respected while women naturally desire REGARD & ATTENTION /LOVE.
If a man respects a man, she expects him to show her regard, if not the balance of emotions will cause strain in the relationship.
In the same vein, if a woman respects her man and he's yet a bully, there is ALWAYS a particular reason why he does that.
This is simply why there is always a lady/woman in the life of every criminal who he adores like a goddess, because he gets treated like a King.

There was once a lady that I dated several years back, I always left my fiancee to be with her simply because she would always refer to me as "MY KING".

and my head go dey swell, and she doesn't in any way disregard me, even while she's broke she still prepares sumptuous meals for me, which automatically made me to feel obligated to always provide for her needs.

My brother many ladies are doomed maritally and I'm not apologising for using such a hard word.

Now I see why many ladies will end up as frustrated baby mamas.

Imagine how many of them have been countering a thread that should be an expose for them... When they ought to thank the writer for bringing out this age long fcat but they just can't see themselves submitting or respecting a man yet they hope to get married one day so I begin to wonder why they so much desire marriage when it is obvious that they don't even have what it takes to stay married.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2021
IamCookie:

In case itz the @bolded , if the supposed man treats her like trash, we can say that she deserves been treated that way. Considering what she wrote to which you quoted her , it further explains it better embarassed

Obviously cos she definitely has issues with respecting a man.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On May 13, 2021
obailala:
Respect still remains one of the oldest and most potent mumu button for men generally. But there's one condition that has to be fulfilled before that button (or any button at all) can work - the man has to like the woman.

I was waiting for this.

My ladies, before you look for any man's mumu bottom, make sure the man genuinely loves/likes you.

If he doesn't, OYO becomes your new state of origin.

Women should let men chase and express their love first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by bukatyne(f): 11:21am On May 13, 2021
smallsmall:

Where did you see UNCONDITIONALLY, in that Biblical quote?
The quote said: Husbands, love your wife, as you will love yourself, even as a weaker vessel".

I guess you dont know what "unconditionally means"!
Even God does not Love us Unconditionally, he demands "Worship and Obedience to his Laws".

Ephesians 5:22 24 = Wife SUBMIT to your Husband, as to the LORD. For the Husband is the HEAD of the Wife. Wife should SUBMIT to their Husband IN EVERYTHING.

Ephesians 5: 25 - 28, 33 = Husbands, LOVE your wife, just as Christ loves the Church... In this way, Husbands ought to LOVE their Wives as their own body. He who LOVES his Wife, love himself... and the Wife MUST RESPECT her Husband.

As we can all see, the Bible keeps repeating over and over again, the importance of a Husband LOVING his Wife.
At the same time, the Bible makes it clear that the Wife MUST (take note of the word "MUST", making it a non-negotiable command) RESPECT and SUBMIT to her husband.

If we also notice, the Bible INTENTIONALLY makes the "RESPECT and SUBMISSION" come first, as a condition for the LOVE.
You RESPECT and SUBMIT to your Husband (as your Head and Lord), as a condition, in exchange for his LOVE.

No be me dey talk, na Bible-talk l dey talk o, nor be me dey talk, na Bible-talk l dey talk o (In fela's Voice though undecided )

How can the submission come before love when a husband is to love his wife as Christ loved the Church using your analogy?

The same Bible clearly states Christ loved us first; while we were sinners, He died for us.

And the love Christ has for the Church is unconditional.

If you want to quote the Bible, at least quote and refer to it right.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by smallsmall: 11:34am On May 13, 2021
HabaHaba:

And despite all these starling, wife qualities, you still could not marry her but just kept her as a Bleep-mate and married another woman (your fiancee) who did not/could not provide all those things you said this other lady provided for your emotions

Hmmm......some Men sha.
Those wey get Head, dem nor get Cap to wear and those wey get Cap, dem dey find head to put am. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by smallsmall: 11:45am On May 13, 2021
bukatyne:

How can the submission come before love when a husband is to love his wife as Christ loved the Church using your analogy?

The same Bible clearly states Christ loved us first; while we were sinners, He died for us.

And the love Christ has for the Church is unconditional.

If you want to quote the Bible, at least quote and refer to it right.

But all l did was to quote what was written in the Bible, exactly as it was stated and in the order it was stated.
I implore you to read your own Bible, the verses stated and confirm that l did not manufacture it and it was in that order, afteral, verse 23 cannot come before verse 28!

For a Man to marry a Woman, it is trite that there is a certain level of LOVE involved, No one marries someone they hate, right?
Now it is the turn of the Woman, WITHIN that marriage setting, to SUBMIT to her Husband and Respect him, so that he can then follow-up with 'life-long' LOVE for her.

I think it is quite simple enough to understand and does not need any further interpretation or explanation.

SUBMISSION by a Wife, to her Husband, as commanded by God who made both of them and knows what is best for them, gives her a Life of Bliss in marriage.

BTW: The 'Love' of Christ you are referring to above, is used in a plural context (Christ loved all of US, a one-to-many relationship that is not romantic), not the kind of Romantic Love between a Husband and a Wife, which is a direct, one-on-one relationship.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by bukatyne(f): 11:46am On May 13, 2021
smallsmall:

And despite all these starling, wife qualities, you still could not marry her but just kept her as a Bleep-mate and married another woman (your fiancee) who did not/could not provide all those things you said this other lady provided for your emotions

Hmmm......some Men sha.
Those wey get Head, dem nor get Cap to wear and those wey get Cap, dem dey find head to put am. undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.