Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. (63114 Views)

Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) / How To Have The Mumu Button Of People / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by frozen70(f): 11:55am On May 13, 2021
Apb0012016:

She should just leave the guy

Wish i had such lady sha

Don't worry God will locate yours for you
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by talk2cletus: 12:13pm On May 13, 2021
I disagree with op,,,,
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by willexyaho(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm
Respect ! What of those guys who their babe accord respect to but treat them like trash?
Every man Mumu botton is different.
you are right.

But

Possibly, there could be other characters in the woman that is making him do that.

Respect doesn't not mean the lady should be "dummy" because that will not attract respect back to her.

Thanks
©J
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by iammolise(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:
Mumu button is a popular Nigeria Pidgin English slang which means a person's weak spot and when properly triggered, in most cases, will make that person grant requests that is asked of him or her if the person has the capacity to oblige.

It is a general belief that every man has a mumu button and most ladies are always interested to know the mumu button of their men...

Well let me give you one time tested and trusted mumu button that works on most if not all men since the days of Adam...

IT IS CALLED RESPECT.... Try it, it works like magic.
Exactly... And then not to mention "Good attitude" as well
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Ugandatales: 12:49pm On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:

We all need respect but this thread is about the men so let's stick to the subject.

And let me make some things clear as regards this respect of a thing...

Many people usually say respect is earned and I quite understand that but the question is.. "Do you wait for your parents to earn your respect before you give them"?

The Bible never wrote at any point that you should "submit/respect your husband ONLY IF HE EARNS IT"

It was an absolute instruction that has no condition attached but we can argue that if the guy misbehaves then he does not deserve your respect but that is where many ladies got it wrong...

If at anytime you feel you can no longer submit or respect that man, just leave his life... But as long as you still decide to be with him, respecting him is very sacrosanct regardless.

Exactly! If you know you can't respect your man, just leave.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Ugandatales: 12:51pm On May 13, 2021
9japride:
It's kind of true, it's only those who date harden criminals and morally bankrupt individuals that are not treated well after showing respect to the guy. Most ladies love bad guys and such bad guys can never treat them well, that's the plain truth.

Word! They will now come online to shout all men are useless, but they knew the guy was useless before they decided to date him.

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Ugandatales: 12:52pm On May 13, 2021
McStoic:

Nice one. But will awon feminists hear. A submissive woman us indirectly a controller of her man, talk of "stopping to conquer".

GBAM!!!
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by 9japride(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2021
Ugandatales:

Word! They will now come online to shout all men are useless, but they knew the guy was useless before they decided to date him.
[color=#006600][/color]

Very true. Its difficult for an adult to change, love has really blinded their eyes.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2021
bukatyne:

How can the submission come before love when a husband is to love his wife as Christ loved the Church using your analogy?

The same Bible clearly states Christ loved us first; while we were sinners, He died for us.

And the love Christ has for the Church is unconditional.

If you want to quote the Bible, at least quote and refer to it right.

Why are you like this?

In that perticular reference what came first?

Who do many ladies get so defensive when it comes to respecting or submitting to a man?

Are you obeying GOD or man of you submit? Many ladies are rebellious even against GOD cos once you find it hard to obey his words then you are a rebel to GOD.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by smallsmall: 2:07pm On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:

Why are you like this?

In that perticular reference what came first?

Who do many ladies get so defensive when it comes to respecting or submitting to a man?

Are you obeying GOD or man of you submit? Many ladies are rebellious even against GOD cos once you find it hard to obey his words then you are a rebel to GOD.

Aaah, before nko?
God was at Peace with Adam and vice-versa, until he blessed him with Eve. undecided
Eve was the one that listen to Satan and decided Satan was more worthy of trust, than God, not Adam.

The problem of Adam was that he trusted the judgement of the Wife God gave him, as an expression of LOVE for her.
That was his greatest undoing. As a Man, even though you love your wife to bits, you must NEVER allow that Love to rule your Mind and decision making!
That was why God punished the Woman more, than he punished Adam.

There is a reason why the Bible said "It is better to live on the Roof Top (exposed to the elements! grin ), than to live under the same Roof with a quarrelsome (Non-submissive, disrespectful) Woman.

Any woman who is not submissive to her Husband in marriage, does not deserve to be married because that marriage will sooner become hell for the man.

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by fineberry(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:
Mumu button is a popular Nigeria Pidgin English slang which means a person's weak spot and when properly triggered, in most cases, will make that person grant requests that is asked of him or her if the person has the capacity to oblige.

It is a general belief that every man has a mumu button and most ladies are always interested to know the mumu button of their men...

Well let me give you one time tested and trusted mumu button that works on most if not all men since the days of Adam...

... OK, you mean respect is the mumu button of most men...
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by fineberry(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
Am thinking if I've...but I don't...op what should I do, bcus I want to have grin shocked
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by smallsmall: 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
fineberry:
... OK, you mean respect is the mumu button of most men...

As long as you understand the colloquial use of the phrase "mumu button", you are on safe ground. undecided
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Heterodox(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
yanabasee1:

I meant men...Not boys...You should run around and go play hide and seek with your mates...
I'm older than your father boy.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by OyinNurse(f): 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
Abeg that respect mumu button only works if the dude loves you in the first place. If he doesn't he will just throw that respect back on your face after he spit on you on the way out. If a man truly loves you , you will always have access to his mumu button no matter what. And it's always a good idea to respect the man who actually loves you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by HabaHaba: 3:02pm On May 13, 2021
smallsmall:

And despite all these starling, wife qualities, you still could not marry her but just kept her as a Bleep-mate and married another woman (your fiancee) who did not/could not provide all those things you said this other lady provided for your emotions

Hmmm......some Men sha.
Those wey get Head, dem nor get Cap to wear and those wey get Cap, dem dey find head to put am. undecided undecided

Mind you u was already affianced, and I have to be loyal to my decision.
My fiancee may not be showing me as much respect as that lady does but there are other factors that didn't play to her having me for a husband.
If you don't know the full story, don't make assumptions dear.
I just told you the part of her I adored greatly.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by HabaHaba: 3:10pm On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:

My brother many ladies are doomed maritally and I'm not apologising for using such a hard word.

Now I see why many ladies will end up as frustrated baby mamas.

Imagine how many of them have been countering a thread that should be an expose for them... When they ought to thank the writer for bringing out this age long fcat but they just can't see themselves submitting or respecting a man yet they hope to get married one day so I begin to wonder why they so much desire marriage when it is obvious that they don't even have what it takes to stay married.

Exactly! But don't expect any improvement from the ladies, it's almost the End of The world so things are turning upside down, even animals now attack humans instead of humans attacking animals, so does women get more sexually excited than men, even when nature has its own natural supposed orientations, but femininism is the worst thing to happen to the modern world.

Just recently I heard about an Igbo man who killed his wife in US because after he brought her to the US, she learned about the feminine power over men, and disregard her African orientation and started to usurp her husband's power and eventually disrespected him to the point he could not fathom or take it anymore. He killed her and called 911.

What a sad development to his initial beautiful and loving thoughts and plans to better her life!

I can automatically say that I get scared when I think of moving my wife to US, I almost always know I don't have the gut and gentlemanness to withstand any shit that may come up.

I am waiting for the feminist attack.

Please be prepared for my response to your comments, IF IT IRKS ME!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by yanabasee1(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2021
Heterodox:
I'm older than my father sir.

ok
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Sanctecosma(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2021
Any babe wey think say respect alone na my mumu button don enter ONE CHANCE. Anyways, different strokes for different folks.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Samunosuke(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:

Too much sense in a few words.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2021
HabaHaba:

Exactly! But don't expect any improvement from the ladies, it's almost the End of The world so things are turning upside down, even animals now attack humans instead of humans attacking animals, so does women get more sexually excited than men, even when nature has its own natural supposed orientations, but femininism is the worst thing to happen to the modern world.

Just recently I heard about an Igbo man who killed his wife in US because after he brought her to the US, she learned about the feminine power over men, and disregard her African orientation and started to usurp her husband's power and eventually disrespected him to the point he could not fathom or take it anymore. He killed her and called 911.

What a sad development to his initial beautiful and loving thoughts and plans to better her life!

I can automatically say that I get scared when I think of moving my wife to US, I almost always know I don't have the gut and gentlemanness to withstand any shit that may come up.

Unfortunately when it comes to the issue of bringing one's spouse overseas to live together it is always a tough decision but at the same time you will be faced with very funny options of either risking leaving her behind in Nigeria and ''possibly' expose her to one randy guy helping you to do the do or you bring her to join you and bare the possible harsh consequence.

So anytimes guys ask me i always advise them to allow the wife have like two kids and let those kids grow up to certain ages where they are independent a bit like say 10 to 12 years and this is because of the serious task of raising children overseas.

At that time, she will most likely be calm enough to join you along with the kids but bringing a fresh wife without kids to join you is kinda riskier.

But one thing i have come to realize is that if a couple have been together in naija before either or both of them travelled out, there is a very great possibility of a trouble free marriage even if they live abroad but you see that type where a foreign based man or woman now sees a lady and thinks it is love...well...

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Eastcaostboy: 5:33pm On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm
Respect ! What of those guys who their babe accord respect to but treat them like trash?
Every man Mumu botton is different.
the wise ones among the ladies always ask their mother the commandment of man... she's the only one to put you true on that
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by smallsmall: 1:02am On May 14, 2021
HabaHaba:

From the bolded and your demeanour on marriage, my humble and honest advice for you is that you should never make that move because l will bet my two balls that you will regret it.
Most Nigerian Men regret that move anyway but Men who cannot stomach being docile and in servitude to their wife, cannot survive exporting their Wife to America, UK and most of the Western countries,
100%, it always end in tears.

The Laws and ways of Women in those countries, due to repeated enactment of feminist policies which subjugate and emasculate men, is a guarantee that Men who are not SIMPS, will not survive marriage in those countries.

I wish you well in that endeavor, if eventually you allowed yourself to get tricked into relocating your wife there. grin
Better you take her on 'strictly visits' or you go there yourself and come to Nigeria as regularly as much as is possible.

Nigerian Women are not wired to exercise such enormous power over their Husbands and relocating them to such environment, is the final nail that closes the coffin.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by smallsmall: 1:23am On May 14, 2021
Toks2008:

Unfortunately when it comes to the issue of bringing one's spouse overseas to live together it is always a tough decision but at the same time you will be faced with very funny options of either risking leaving her behind in Nigeria and ''possibly' expose her to one randy guy helping you to do the do or you bring her to join you and bare the possible harsh consequence.

So anytimes guys ask me i always advise them to allow the wife have like two kids and let those kids grow up to certain ages where they are independent a bit like say 10 to 12 years and this is because of the serious task of raising children overseas.

At that time, she will most likely be calm enough to join you along with the kids but bringing a fresh wife without kids to join you is kinda riskier.

But one thing i have come to realize is that if a couple have been together in naija before either or both of them travelled out, there is a very great possibility of a trouble free marriage even if they live abroad but you see that type where a foreign based man or woman now sees a lady and thinks it is love...well...

First, let me say that bringing a young woman from Nigeria to marry in the US, portends the same danger as taking a twelve year old wife, infact, the situation of the new wife is more manageable because you can proffer 'excuses' for her that they are not really used to each other, the courtship was short, she was gold-digging, etc, something you cannot say for a twelve year old marriage and a wife who was never disobedient in Nigeria but got to America and became a terror to the husband.

Either way, the husband loses!
If he lives the wife in Naija, while he relocates abroad, like you said, there is the risk of a randy guy coming to do the do.
If he takes her along, the possibility that he would be on the streets homeless while paying heavy alimony/child support or better still, in jail as a result of the antics of his wife, is even greater.

So, it becomes an issue of hedging his risks, in making a choice between the Devil and the Deep Blue sea.

For me, l think there is no solution for a wife that goes rogue in America, the Man is finished. She will take advantage of all the laws and feminist accomplices, to make his life miserable.
So, lt may be better to rather risk a randy guy doing the do while you (the husband) are out there, than face the consequence of your wife going rogue on you in America moreover, while most 'educated people' may frown at it, some men have resorted to 'equipping' their 'left at home wife' with native insurance of our forefathers and we are seeing the results of their wives infidelity being exposed when they either get stuck together (l think there is a medical term for that) or he dies during the sexual romp or they both die, depending on the variety of "igboho" that was used

While some women say it is unfair, l think once you are married, you should not cheat on your husband but if you think you need to do so, please DIVORCE his sorry arse first, so you can be free to cheat. Dont try to play smart as the husband might have played smart too, without the wife been aware. undecided undecided
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 2:32am On May 14, 2021
smallsmall:

First, let me say that bringing a young woman from Nigeria to marry in the US, portends the same danger as taking a twelve year old wife, infact, the situation of the new wife is more manageable because you can proffer 'excuses' for her that they are not really used to each other, the courtship was short, she was gold-digging, etc, something you cannot say for a twelve year old marriage and a wife who was never disobedient in Nigeria but got to America and became a terror to the husband.

Either way, the husband loses!
If he lives the wife in Naija, while he relocates abroad, like you said, there is the risk of a randy guy coming to do the do.
If he takes her along, the possibility that he would be on the streets homeless while paying heavy alimony/child support or better still, in jail as a result of the antics of his wife, is even greater.

So, it becomes an issue of hedging his risks, in making a choice between the Devil and the Deep Blue sea.

For me, l think there is no solution for a wife that goes rogue in America, the Man is finished. She will take advantage of all the laws and feminist accomplices, to make his life miserable.
So, lt may be better to rather risk a randy guy doing the do while you (the husband) are out there, than face the consequence of your wife going rogue on you in America moreover, while most 'educated people' may frown at it, some men have resorted to 'equipping' their 'left at home wife' with native insurance of our forefathers and we are seeing the results of their wives infidelity being exposed when they either get stuck together (l think there is a medical term for that) or he dies during the sexual romp or they both die, depending on the variety of "igboho" that was used

While some women say it is unfair, l think once you are married, you should not cheat on your husband but if you think you need to do so, please DIVORCE his sorry arse first, so you can be free to cheat. Dont try to play smart as the husband might have played smart too, without the wife been aware. undecided undecided

Hmmmmm|

You made so mich sense but that assuance part got me rotfl grin

Well i still believe the best option is to have your wife back home give birth to one or two kids for you,let them grow in Naija up to like 10 to 12 then bring them over to live together as a family.

or you can continue to make a trip to naija like twice a year to spend at least a month on each occasion with your wife and continue to do that endlessly which is an option i no too subscribe to.

Or laslas jus forget naija parole and find one babe there to tolerate.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by HabaHaba: 8:07am On May 14, 2021
smallsmall:

From the bolded and your demeanour on marriage, my humble and honest advice for you is that you should never make that move because l will bet my two balls that you will regret it.
Most Nigerian Men regret that move anyway but Men who cannot stomach being docile and in servitude to their wife, cannot survive exporting their Wife to America, UK and most of the Western countries,
100%, it always end in tears.

The Laws and ways of Women in those countries, due to repeated enactment of feminist policies which subjugate and emasculate men, is a guarantee that Men who are not SIMPS, will not survive marriage in those countries.

I wish you well in that endeavor, if eventually you allowed yourself to get tricked into relocating your wife there. grin
Better you take her on 'strictly visits' or you go there yourself and come to Nigeria as regularly as much as is possible.

Nigerian Women are not wired to exercise such enormous power over their Husbands and relocating them to such environment, is the final nail that closes the coffin.

You spoke EXACTLY my mind. We do travel for shot visits, but I only started thinking about reloading with family and sincerely from the stories I've read online and heard from first hand sources, I DON'T THINK THAT WILL BE MY DECISION SOON.
Lets live and die in Naija.

Every woman has her very annoying attitude, and going to stay in US with her will simply lead to eith Heart Attack (because you're trying to live and cope with their bullshits) or become a murderer (because you could stomach the shits, a compared to the old subjugative behavior back in Nigeria).

Thats why sometimes I feel strongly that Nigerian men abroad only use Religion to manipulate and keep their wives down.
What do u think, bro?
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nobody: 12:04am On May 15, 2021
mperornero:
Na small children and Agbayas dey do love, I broke up with my girlfriend cause of this, I ask am small question she start to dey talk the full rubbish wey dey her mouth, I just laughed over it , pretending that we're cool, after one week I blocked her off. No be me go be first woman wrapper for my family. grin

Sad life. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Adam so me I love my wife and my children and my mother and family and God showers blessings on us. I no fit identify with all the bitter poverty for this site. Thank God.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nobody: 5:23am On May 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Sad life. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Adam so me I love my wife and my children and my mother and family and God showers blessings on us. I no fit identify with all the bitter poverty for this site. Thank God.
. Oga I no understand thing wey you type o. I think you married her cause you deemed her Worthy. So as I never marry make I carry anyhow girl put for house? Or is there something you're not telling us?? Hope say your wife no hold your remote o that one worst o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nobody: 9:06am On May 15, 2021
mperornero:
. Oga I no understand thing wey you type o. I think you married her cause you deemed her Worthy. So as I never marry make I carry anyhow girl put for house? Or is there something you're not telling us?? Hope say your wife no hold your remote o that one worst o cheesy cheesy

And I cannot understand poverty conversation if your wife and family no hold your mumu button na who go hold am?

Since you don’t have wife I suggest you keep praying for a good woman and use your big head not your small head to find her.

Maybe all of una dey spread all this hate because you dey use the wrong head find woman. May God be merciful on all of us.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by smallsmall: 2:44pm On May 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

I am yet to see a Man who goes through all the effort of courtship and marriage, because "He HATES his wife"?
That is 'the real, 'mental poverty' life', you have up there!
Every marriage usually starts with attraction, romance, courtship and the companionship of marriage, all being signs of LOVE.

But if you climb down from your Tree of arrogance and do a "reality check", you will hear the song that says "Love don't live hear anymore". undecided

So, it is not unusual for a couple who love themselves to bits today (and that includes you), to become bitter enemies tomorrow, we have seen millions of that so, l am not just making it up: IT IS A FACT...... Unfortunately.
Nothing to do with 'hate'

For those of us who have been married for decades and even have children who are at advanced stage of relationship, we just laugh at the Neophytes like you when you talk with your pie-in-the-sky mentality. grin grin

But dont get me wrong, l wish you (and everyone else), a long, happy married life like mine, all l am stating is that "Unhappy Endings, is a POSSIBILITY" in every relationship between Husband and Wife.

'Stats' dont lie.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by smallsmall: 3:01pm On May 15, 2021
HabaHaba:

You spoke EXACTLY my mind. We do travel for shot visits, but I only started thinking about reloading with family and sincerely from the stories I've read online and heard from first hand sources, I DON'T THINK THAT WILL BE MY DECISION SOON.
Lets live and die in Naija.

Every woman has her very annoying attitude, and going to stay in US with her will simply lead to eith Heart Attack (because you're trying to live and cope with their bullshits) or become a murderer (because you could stomach the shits, a compared to the old subjugative behavior back in Nigeria).

Thats why sometimes I feel strongly that Nigerian men abroad only use Religion to manipulate and keep their wives down.
What do u think, bro?

Its a tough choice, this relocating abroad. The Man is between the 'Devil and the Deep'......Either way, Men would Die. grin grin

Religion has always been LIKE an "Opium", especially for the feeble and emotional/sentimental minds.
Some Men are crafty enough to use is as a tool of manipulation of the feeble (that is the class of people who call themselves, MOG) but it also depends on the person and their personal relationship with God, whether they derive their Joy and knowledge of God, from studying the word of God in the Holy Books, or just by listening to one 'Sleek SalesMan' who promises them wealth, while taking from the little-little they have! grin grin

If Religion were to play its actually role in marriage, in the 'Western Countries' and not just and opportunity for the Smart to fleece the ignorant and emotional beings, it will actually help many marriages to survive but the MOG's have to make a smart, financial CHOICE of either speaking the Truth as enshrined in the holy Books, or incite Wives against their Husband so as to increase their membership (which also translates to more Money and Power, for them).

Imagine a Church Pastor or Imam in America telling a Wife that "You have to SUBMIT to your Husband, for Love to grow in your marriage and for you to have Peace there"?
This 'current generation' of wives will leave that Church immediately... and carry the Children along!
That is not only a loss of ONE member (the Wife), but about four other Families of at least six members each = 24 Heads! (assuming each family have four children).
So, Religious Leaders in the in Western Religious Houses will rather incite the Wife against her husband, so as to gain the Wife and Children as life-long members, while losing the Husband, when the marriage collapses. grin
Its strictly a financial, business decision.

The above is a major issue in WHY Africans/Nigerians who take a once reliable wife abroad, find it difficult to cope.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by smallsmall: 3:11pm On May 15, 2021
Toks2008:

Hmmmmm|

You made so mich sense but that assuance part got me rotfl grin

Well i still believe the best option is to have your wife back home give birth to one or two kids for you,let them grow in Naija up to like 10 to 12 then bring them over to live together as a family.

or you can continue to make a trip to naija like twice a year to spend at least a month on each occasion with your wife and continue to do that endlessly which is an option i no too subscribe to.

Or laslas jus forget naija parole and find one babe there to tolerate.

Its a tough choice but what l advice young couples that l an privilege to come into contact with, is that The only God can give us Happiness that is Unshaken and Everlasting.
Not your Wife, Not your Husband, they ar Humans and prone to "Human Frailties".

Once one has that state of mind, what your spouse do, will not cause any 'surprise' and it eases the stress because there are no 'Big Expectations', though maybe that may also be the reason that some marriages will then survive and keep surviving.

Leaving Wife in Naija and hopping back and forth while living abroad, has its challenges as you have mentioned, least of which is infidelity but like l mentioned, that has a 'cure'.
Staying permanently with your Wife in Naija has its own drawbacks too, Nigeria is not Smiling nowadays and most Men think about acquiring foreign citizenship for their family. undecided
Going abroad with your Wife, is also challenging, as we have discussed. It may mean and end to the marriage, jail time or even death for one or both couple.

Either way, "Men would Die".
The Devil's Alternative
undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.