Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. (63089 Views)

Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) / How To Have The Mumu Button Of People / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nobody: 2:35am On May 13, 2021
Spoken like a man that has never been loved. Love is the real mumu button. When you feel the real thing from your spouse or kids you are happily finished. You won’t ask for respect or regard because that love covers you.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nobody: 2:47am On May 13, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Spoken like a man that has never been loved. Love is the real mumu button. When you feel the real thing from your spouse or kids you are happily finished. You won’t ask for respect or regard because that love covers you.
Na small children and Agbayas dey do love, I broke up with my girlfriend cause of this, I ask am small question she start to dey talk the full rubbish wey dey her mouth, I just laughed over it , pretending that we're cool, after one week I blocked her off. No be me go be first woman wrapper for my family. grin

7 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by frozen70(f): 3:39am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

He yells at her , talk rudely , he basically feels like a king and she’s a slave . undecided

The day she will have time for that man, history will rewrite him

Let him keep on till then

4 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Hseffa: 4:17am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

He yells at her , talk rudely , he basically feels like a king and she’s a slave . undecided
He is either a Yoruba or an Ibo guy. The two rough tribes in Nigeria. I am sure.

3 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Xantel(f): 4:37am On May 13, 2021
It's true eeee

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by baddosky1: 4:39am On May 13, 2021
I use to have a Mumu button but I deactivated it by destroying the IC, capacitors, fuse and wires that controls the button after Nigerian girls showed me pepper.

4 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by baddosky1: 4:40am On May 13, 2021
Hseffa:

He is either a Yoruba or an Ibo guy. The two rough tribes in Nigeria. I am sure.

And your tribe is smooth abi?

Don't let me give you e-slap!

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Fuckboi001(m): 4:47am On May 13, 2021
Oh, me no get mumu button
Toks2008:
Mumu button is a popular Nigeria Pidgin English slang which means a person's weak spot and when properly triggered, in most cases, will make that person grant requests that is asked of him or her if the person has the capacity to oblige.

It is a general belief that every man has a mumu button and most ladies are always interested to know the mumu button of their men...

Well let me give you one time tested and trusted mumu button that works on most if not all men since the days of Adam...

IT IS CALLED RESPECT.... Try it, it works like magic.

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by olyrayy(m): 4:49am On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:

We all need respect but this thread is about the men so let's stick to the subject.

And let me make some things clear as regards this respect of a thing...

Many people usually say respect is earned and I quite understand that but the question is.. "Do you wait for your parents to earn your respect before you give them"?

The Bible never wrote at any point that you should "submit/respect your husband ONLY IF HE EARNS IT"

It was an absolute instruction that has no condition attached but we can argue that if the guy misbehaves then he does not deserve your respect but that is where many ladies got it wrong...

If at anytime you feel you can no longer submit or respect that man, just leave his life... But as long as you still decide to be with him, respecting him is very sacrosanct regardless.

There's a condition... For husbands to also love their wives as christ loved the church.

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Benrosaria(m): 5:08am On May 13, 2021
Yes different strokes for different folks but you see the case of “respect” and “love” that goes a long way in every humans life. It’s a constant mumu button for all

3 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by VTJN(m): 5:11am On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:

We all need respect but this thread is about the men so let's stick to the subject.

And let me make some things clear as regards this respect of a thing...

Many people usually say respect is earned and I quite understand that but the question is.. "Do you wait for your parents to earn your respect before you give them"?

The Bible never wrote at any point that you should "submit/respect your husband ONLY IF HE EARNS IT"

It was an absolute instruction that has no condition attached but we can argue that if the guy misbehaves then he does not deserve your respect but that is where many ladies got it wrong...

If at anytime you feel you can no longer submit or respect that man, just leave his life... But as long as you still decide to be with him, respecting him is very sacrosanct regardless.
That same Bible said Men should love their wife wholeheartedly and unconditionally

How many men of today's generation follows that rule

What you seems not to understand is that the task God bestowed on men is far higher than that of women

How many men of today's generation love their wife unconditionally
I'm pretty sure you know what that words "UNCONDITIONALLY" simply means

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by smallsmall: 5:22am On May 13, 2021
otherway:

As simple as this is, most ladies will still have problems with it.

Most Ladies of TODAY have a problem with EVERYTHING MALE! grin grin
That is the PROBLEM Feminism has caused in their Life
. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by favour32(m): 5:31am On May 13, 2021
mperornero:
Na small children and Agbayas dey do love, I broke up with my girlfriend cause of this, I ask am small question she start to dey talk the full rubbish wey dey her mouth, I just laughed over it , pretending that we're cool, after one week I blocked her off. No be me go be first woman wrapper for my family. grin
Correct!
Many guys weak emotionally.
If girl or woman nor get respect,wetin you want use am do?
Almost everything dey dey costly for Nigeria except woman. So, anyone wey nor get respect na low quality.... select am comot quickly...many dey churches dey pray for husbands whereas dem know
wetin dey weak most normal men______RESPECT!

3 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by favour32(m): 5:33am On May 13, 2021
smallsmall:

Most Ladies of TODAY have a problem with EVERYTHING MALE! grin grin
That is the PROBLEM Feminism has caused in their Life
. undecided
One dey for NAIRALAND dey shout the future....bla bla bla....

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by TheMan3: 5:33am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

They are many. A friend is passing through this , she was a virgin too when she met that useless guy. he treats her like she doesn’t exist despite the so-called respect . roll eyes.

Ladies, don’t kill yourself respecting a guy for a mumu button that won’t add anything to your life .
so in other words, disrespect your guy

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by smallsmall: 5:42am On May 13, 2021
VTJN:
That same Bible said Men should love their wife wholeheartedly and unconditionally[b][/b]

How many men of today's generation follows that rule

What you seems not to understand is that the task God bestowed on men is far higher than that of women

How many men of today's generation love their wife unconditionally
I'm pretty sure you know what that words "UNCONDITIONALLY" simply means

Where did you see UNCONDITIONALLY, in that Biblical quote?
The quote said: Husbands, love your wife, as you will love yourself, even as a weaker vessel".

I guess you dont know what "unconditionally means"!
Even God does not Love us Unconditionally, he demands "Worship and Obedience to his Laws".

Ephesians 5:22 24 = Wife SUBMIT to your Husband, as to the LORD. For the Husband is the HEAD of the Wife. Wife should SUBMIT to their Husband IN EVERYTHING.

Ephesians 5: 25 - 28, 33 = Husbands, LOVE your wife, just as Christ loves the Church... In this way, Husbands ought to LOVE their Wives as their own body. He who LOVES his Wife, love himself... and the Wife MUST RESPECT her Husband.

As we can all see, the Bible keeps repeating over and over again, the importance of a Husband LOVING his Wife.
At the same time, the Bible makes it clear that the Wife MUST (take note of the word "MUST", making it a non-negotiable command) RESPECT and SUBMIT to her husband.

If we also notice, the Bible INTENTIONALLY makes the "RESPECT and SUBMISSION" come first, as a condition for the LOVE.
You RESPECT and SUBMIT to your Husband (as your Head and Lord), as a condition, in exchange for his LOVE.

No be me dey talk, na Bible-talk l dey talk o, nor be me dey talk, na Bible-talk l dey talk o (In fela's Voice though undecided )

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by braine(m): 6:02am On May 13, 2021
The girl eating my money now somehow found this button.. cry

3 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by braine(m): 6:09am On May 13, 2021
Angelfrost:
Respect is not a "mumu button" (whatever the hell that even means)!

Respect is a simple and mutual obligation both partners ought to Accord one another without even expecting gratification. It ought to be the foundation of any mature or serious relationship.

The very concept of 'mumu' buttons is just wrong, and borne out of a manipulative desperation from individuals who see relationship as sole means of selfish gratification.

Lol! You simply gave the Big English grammar of "mumu button". We are saying the same thing. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Apb0012016(m): 6:11am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

She made a wrong choice by choosing the wrong fellow but nevertheless some men can be very deceptive cause at first they will appear gentle and calm but in dem is nothing but beastly attitude and character.

I feel bad knowing some guys are like dis sha

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nature8(m): 6:13am On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:
Mumu button is a popular Nigeria Pidgin English slang which means a person's weak spot and when properly triggered, in most cases, will make that person grant requests that is asked of him or her if the person has the capacity to oblige.

It is a general belief that every man has a mumu button and most ladies are always interested to know the mumu button of their men...

Well let me give you one time tested and trusted mumu button that works on most if not all men since the days of Adam...

IT IS CALLED RESPECT.... Try it, it works like magic.

I agree with you 100% bro

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Apb0012016(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2021
frozen70:

The day she will have time for that man, history will rewrite him

Let him keep on till then

She should just leave the guy

Wish i had such lady sha

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by YelloweWest: 6:16am On May 13, 2021
Toks2008:

Show me a man that treats a respectful lady like trash and I will show you a mad man.

And I hope the trash you are talking about has nothing to do with unfaithfulness cos in the world of women once a guy is unfaithful to them then it means he does not value them.
Mad Men plenty na. Most Nigerian men are mad. And you that always canvas for polygamy, now saying if a guy cheats he doesn't have value for his woman ��

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Zetty177x: 6:18am On May 13, 2021
HRMK:
THAT WONT WORK WITH A GAMBLER OR A DRUNKARD!THERE ARE ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS TO RULES IN LIFE!!

Probably! .... these men u described are uncontrollable...their mind isn't controlled by them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Zetty177x: 6:21am On May 13, 2021
Nairalanders are funny. Op asked for your mumu botton...and u all end up arguing on the thread without stating ur mumu botton...

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by nams77: 6:39am On May 13, 2021
MJBOLT:
I don't have a mumu button
I have been trying for hours now to find mine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Allanoba: 6:40am On May 13, 2021
Please if you are not married kindly hit me up 08069724093. that you know what God says and ready to do it I Go MARRY u..na my mumu remote b dat
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Martinola(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2021
Me I no get mumu button abi wetin una call am.
I swear I no get
Wetin I no go give, I no go give.
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Heterodox(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2021
yanabasee1:

It's probably because, the guy is a short fuse or never loved her but decides to, because of pregnancy.

No excuse, respect is what every man wants.
Speak for yourself. Everyone don't subscribe to patriarchy
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:03am On May 13, 2021
Hahahahahaha i laugh in kweku. What mumu button? In as much as am still single no lady can ever or will ever see any "mumu" button to press on me. Anything i do to make my babe happy is simply cos i care for her and not about pressing any mumu button

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by onlyson16(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

i'll crush your balls grin grin grin grin
hope u dont mean the two ball? Spare one at least
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by qtguru(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm
Respect ! What of those guys who their babe accord respect to but treat them like trash?
Every man Mumu botton is different.

The babes were not held against their actions, they can always leave and find better

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by qtguru(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2021
It is not Mumu button, take for instance, you have a babe who helped with jobs, give respect and stuff, no reasonable guy would take advantage of that, the amount of reasonable women are scarce. But awon RP go get different opinion sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.