Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (38164 Views)

Russia Widens War Shelling A Military Base In Western Ukraine Near Poland / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / Saudi Arabia Crackdown Widens Amid Reports Of Further Arrests Of Royals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by ThinkSmarter: 10:55am On May 12, 2021
southpole:
yet you will not agree that Biafrans should have their own Country after being marginalized for so long
a bum' onye igbo, ayi nile so wee kwado nweruonwe biafra
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by patriotic007: 10:56am On May 12, 2021
alfarouq:

Oh you Jew worshiper.
I know the Jews more than you do. I am closer to them more than you e even though you try to forcefully attach yourself to them.

You are not doing badly at all considering the fact that you might not have attended one or two classes on how Zionist shout down people who say the truth with words such as antisemites, self hating jew, holocaust deniers and other gibberish. You can use your encounter with a few Jewish people to generalise about 6billion Jew world wide.... Be guilded

Try some more but the truth will always remain the truth
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 10:56am On May 12, 2021
humberjade:
Many people actually think Israel is a Christian country because of her biblical significance...FYI, it has a muslim population of about 1.5m, while the Christian population isn't even up to 200k.

Who told you many people don't know. Thant is your thinking. Is it because you see Christians supporting the Jews that is why u said so. Christians will always support Isreal not only because of biblical tone. But because u never see d Jew killing people because they are Christian. The Jew will never attack any other religion except the Muslims who hate the jews. Islam is d only religion in the world who likes attacking people of another religion. Even they can still attack themselves. Killing humans doesn't have meaning to them. Can u see that.
So if you see the Christians supporting Isreal like this, don't think we don't know they are Jews.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:56am On May 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Isreal testing her iron dome and says it's terrorists attack.

Christians supporting Israel and Jews are fools who are ignorant of what jews did to Jesus, said about him and still saying and doing

Abi you think Israel is Christians land? Even Jerusalem ain't Christian land

SHUT UP YOU CHEAP PAID AGENT!

REVEAL YOUR TRUE IDENTITY

WE KNOW THEM BY THEIR COMMENTS

NDI RELIGION OF PISS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:57am On May 12, 2021
ISRAEL SHOULD SCATTER PALESTINE TOTALLY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kdon2: 10:57am On May 12, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:
If you support these Jew bastards then I see no reason why you oppose the fulani rampaging vermin.

My money and support is on the Palestinian oppressed people .

Fck khazarian cainanites

Who know you grin
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Usorohtheman(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2021
Please, let there be peace. Only peace can solve problems.

Let us try to understand ourselves.

The story of the tower of Babel is an example of what understanding each other can do. If we understand ourselves, we will be unstoppable.

The Earth is our home. Let us build it.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by joyandfaith: 10:59am On May 12, 2021
stanluiz:
You are right. I don't like the Jews and the Arabs. Isreal is the originator of apetheird in South Africa. Even blacks in Israel are being discriminated and are deported back to Africa.

The same with the Arab Muslims. They are both racist. And to make it worse Asians are the worst racist in the world.

So they can slaughter themselves. I don't give a f**k about them.

You are very right. Hatred for blacks in Asia, Israel and Arab world is too much. Whites don't hate us like that.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:00am On May 12, 2021
helinues:
Religion is a scam...

See two religious countries still going on war with each other in 21st century

YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 11:00am On May 12, 2021
udemzyudex:

All Arab will join hands and destroy Israel? cheesy grin kids everywhere.
yeah . all Arabs are one. ISHMAEL. they have ideological differences but they are one. united arab league
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2021
So people are tearing themselves apart or trying to inflict as much insult here, about something that is not affecting them directly.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me go and face the day, I will come back to review the comments, to understand people more
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 11:01am On May 12, 2021
Edusouls:
Isreal is being hit hard, instead of fighting back normally, they are there Indiscriminately bombing anything including children, as usual USA won’t talk because it’s Isreal..Isreal’s hands are badly stained with blood including those of innocent kids,yet they call them umuchineke
Isreal is being hit hard? Where did u think Hamas is directing his rockets to. Was he not aiming to kill d Israeli civilians too. You guys don't use your senses before typing

3 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by patriotic007: 11:01am On May 12, 2021
alfarouq:

Oh you Jew worshiper.
I know the Jews more than you do. I am closer to them more than you e even though you try to forcefully attach yourself to them.

You are not doing badly at all considering the fact that you might not have attended one or two classes on how Zionist shout down people who say the truth with words such as antisemites, self hating jew, holocaust deniers and other gibberish. You can't use your encounter with few arrogant Jews to generalise about 5billion Jews world wide and more over we are talking of isreal here not Jews....isreal is made of Jews Arabs druz blacks and so on....be guilded

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by humberjade: 11:03am On May 12, 2021
Gainman:
Who told you many people don't know. Thant is your thinking. Is it because you see Christians supporting the Jews that is why u said so. Christians will always support Isreal not only because of biblical tone. But because u never see d Jew killing people because they are Christian. The Jew will never attack any other religion except the Muslims who hate the jews. Islam is d only religion in the world who likes attacking people of another religion. Even they can still attack themselves. Killing humans doesn't have meaning to them. Can u see that.
So if you see the Christians supporting Isreal like this, don't think we don't know they are Jews.

Alright then....I rest my case
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by XTRIMIOUS: 11:03am On May 12, 2021
� fireworks everywhere
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by helinues: 11:04am On May 12, 2021
explosiveskull:

Even your quoran or whatsoever you deem a holy book plus thousands of archeological excavations will refute your fallacy and lies which are biased due to religious afflitations.
If your muslim is abrahamic, where did the Israelites reside? I thought you guys saw king david as a prophet? Where was his home? Or you guys use your quoran when it is convenient to win your unnecessary arguments.
I know you are aware of how the babylonians, assyrians and co scattered these people, they came back to find these people you call palestines, same way these bastard fulanis are trying to scatter people from their ancestral lands. Its a known fact that you muslims are land grabblers especially via violence unfortunately palestinians messed with the wrong persons.

Firstly, drop that religion crap cos ain't fan of any of the religion

Secondly why are christians always aggressive when someone questioned their beliefs? Why not enlighten is instead

Lastly, If Isrealites migrated to the region, then must have met some people there which are the rightful owner of the land.. When Israel became a state, was Gaza part of their territory?

My perspective about the issue does not have any religion coloration
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by patriotic007: 11:07am On May 12, 2021
alfarouq:

Oh you Jew worshiper.

You are not doing badly at all considering the fact that you might not have attended one or two classes on how Zionist shout down people who say the truth with words such as antisemites, self hating jew, holocaust deniers and other gibberish.

You can't use your encounter with a few arrogant Jews to conclude on 5billion Jews world wild....and more we are talking about isreal not Jewish...isreal comprise of Arabs Jews druz blacks and many more...be guided

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by explosiveskull(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2021
Faithful007:
Israel is not as relevant as you think. They're good but there are still about 10-15 countries better than them. Israel even imports military equipment. They don't produce many military equipment. Their relevance to the US is for power balance, same as Saudi Arabia though Saudi has oil too. Infact, Israel cannot boast of being able to crush Saudi Arabia. Their only advantage is that they have a slightly better air force due to the US F35 sale.

Let me surprise you, Trump was just about to sell the same jets before he left to Saudi and equalize both airforces in terms of capability and Saudi has more money. Israelis pleaded and pleaded, Trump didn't listen. He simply wanted to unite Saudi and Israel to freak the hell out of Iran. That was his goal after the peace deals. Biden came and temporarily halted the deal to investigate it. Much to the Israelis relief.

And American isn't looking away, Biden stated his disappointment with Israel in the forced evictions this week, but asked Palestinians to stop the rocket attacks.

Keep deceiving yourself with fake news. Oga 70% of rich and policy makers in the US have ties to the jews, if you don't support the jewish movement you can never be an american president, not everyone know this secret. This Joe Biden you are shouting up and down, do you know all his kids are married to jews. The earlier you are enlightened the better for you. For your information the f35 you are talking about the israelis were partakers in developing it, infact their own block somehow surpasses those of other export blocks with their incorporated indigenous technologies such as radar and weapons systems. Sometimes I don't know how you guys sleep comfortably with lieing to your conscience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 11:08am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Sometimes I wonder where this rumours come from that Israel is a Christian country. Christians are less than 3% in Israel and Muslims at over 17%.

I accused a Jew colleague sometimes ago about being a Christian, and told me Jews are not that foolish to believe God came down to Earth in human form, instantly supported by fellow Jew. Through them I started learning Judaism. The old testament they believe in. They claim that of the Christians is still diluted and when you get to see them indulge in so many rituals that you sometimes wonder if they are herbalists grin
Don't kill yourself for this. Whether d Jews are Christians or not the Christians will support d Jews because the Jews don't kill christians unlike the Islamic terrorist. Muslims kill many people from other religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 12, 2021
Gotta love Israel. They poke you, you smack the hell out of them. grin

Mwabehe Why do Muslims hate Israel?

Asking for a friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by techtechh: 11:11am On May 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Isreal testing her iron dome and says it's terrorists attack.

Christians supporting Israel and Jews are fools who are ignorant of what jews did to Jesus, said about him and still saying and doing

Abi you think Israel is Christians land? Even Jerusalem ain't Christian land
We know
What’s new

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 11:11am On May 12, 2021
compton11:
but hizbollah flogged them in 2006
Flogged? Or what did u say. Where is Isreal now and where is hisbollah. I wonder why you people like to support the terrorist. Those people that can even kill you as a Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by sukieboy(f): 11:11am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God
If you were a Christian and understand world history you would know that 1. Christians don't worship Jewish people 2. It's a prophecy that is being fulfilled. 3. Christians once and some still hate them for crucifying Jesus. So, I suppose you have learnt a little thing today. Read and learn, there was a world before social media.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by techtechh: 11:12am On May 12, 2021
tamdun:

The same Isreal that supported Nigeria while they massacre ur people
When was that
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Tecno66: 11:13am On May 12, 2021
Kandeed:

The brain God gave those guys is outta here, little wonder America really can't do without them. Ion pity Palestines they're good at crying the victim after being the first aggressor
They are creating platform for Isreal to test their new weapons outside the lab.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2021
BKayy:

Israel is winning. I think the current score is 60-4 on the favour of Israel.
One of Hamas war minister has already been torn to pieces by Israeli missile
Why will they not win,with the $13billion free from U.S.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 11:14am On May 12, 2021
Truvel:
Who Told U Dat? Dat Was In Those Days/old Testament When God Was Only D God Of Isreal, Not Now. If Isreal Go Loose Gaurd, They Will Be Seriously Dealt With.
Why not mention by who.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by explosiveskull(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2021
Obrigardo:
Current day leaders and powers in Israel are Nazis. Many of you don't know the history of the Israelis who Hitler gave permission to accommodate present day Palestine, which they carved Israel out of it. I pity all you taking pilgrimage to Israel not knowing you have been feeding the beast all along. Hitler killed many christian jews because the Sabbateans, who were the mainly occultic jews sided with Hitler's SS to round them up for the kill. That is why christian jews were easily identified and rounded up, and ostracized because the Sabbateans ratted them out. Why do you think many modern jews today have Germanic sounding surnames? It is because when the Sabbateans had the blessings from Hitler to occupy present day Israel, they were accompanied by thousands of Nazi Senior Officers and SS officials who have been inter mixing with these Sabbateans for decades in germany. Sabbateans had same occult ideas like Hitlers SS Anunnebe Cult. Leaders of present day Isreal have a lot of thanks to give Hitler if you don't know your history

En be like say na these nonsense your imams regurgitated from his dysentery infested colon to feed you guys.
Nobody cares about what you just said as far as it is muslims that are kept in check for their affinity for violence.
For the germanic names then, it was to blend and all these load shits never happened, never took place and no sensible person will believe it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2021
Gainman:
Flogged? Or what did u say. Where is Isreal now and where is hisbollah. I wonder why you people like to support the terrorist. Those people that can even kill you as a Muslim.
Hisbollah is still standing and increase their missile range and accuracy.And they succeeded on kicking your god(Israel) out of southern Lebanon.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Elsueno: 11:18am On May 12, 2021
explosiveskull:

We don't care, even some of us are doubting the trinity. All our joy is that the terrorist muslims are taught merciless and violent lessons since they have decided to make peace their enemy. Next time don't bring this israel not believing in jesus divide, we know, must israelis are judaist and even they hate blacks like us but we are happy they are killing muslims, that is our joy simple, since yoh guys have embraced terrorism as part of your doctrine.

You mean to say, "You are happy" they are killing Muslims. I for want ain't happy about the killing of any innocent person because of what they believe in. I don't hate anybody
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Nobody: 11:20am On May 12, 2021
BKayy:
As a Biafran that have witnessed what the Muslims are capable of in Nigeria, I will authoritatively say "I STAND WITH ISRAEL ON THIS"
The good people of Israel have the God given right to exist
why didn't they fight Germans who nearly whipped them out and left only six percent!!

See you guys sit in the confort of your homes and feul crisis like you get paid to do it!!!!

Do you thinks all Palestinians stand with Hamas and other terrorist group¿!!

Well just so you know isrealis are jews, not Christian.. you hear Jews.. and it was the Jews that betrayed Jesus, but hear you are... Getting happy and masturbating on the death of innocent mother's, kids and sons..

If you most answer me... Please don't me sentimental.. just be objective!

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by olugabbie(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2021
Kandeed:

The brain God gave those guys is outta here, little wonder America really can't do without them. Ion pity Palestines they're good at crying the victim after being the first aggressor

It is Isreal that cant do without America. Isreal exists today because of the US & its Eurooean allies.

All the fighter jets Isreal has today was bought from US. Thier major tank (Abraham tank) was brought from US. Without the US, Isreal is dead.

The iron dome defence system is design to engage short range, cheap missiles/rockets.

Russia has the best surface to air defence system in the world. BUK missile system, Panshir missile system, Tor missile system, S-350, S-300 & S-400, these are the real badass defence systems. The S-400 is the most powerful and the most sophisticated defence system in the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.