Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (38170 Views)

Russia Widens War Shelling A Military Base In Western Ukraine Near Poland / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / Saudi Arabia Crackdown Widens Amid Reports Of Further Arrests Of Royals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by joyandfaith: 9:52am On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

watch this video. they have both gone to war in the 1960s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noXPLL7pyfU
Careful read the history and why it happened. I repeat Russia would not fight israel because of ANY nation.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/.premium-the-secret-israel-soviet-union-war-nobody-knew-about-1.8379133

There is one significant difference. Today’s Moscow, under Putin, is in direct contact with Jerusalem and coordination between the two countries is maintained. The Moscow of 1970 had no diplomatic ties with Israel following the Six-Day War and threatened Israel directly. Still, says Dolin, “The ramifications of that secret war between Jerusalem and Moscow continues to reverberate, as do the dilemmas that it raised.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kdon2: 9:52am On May 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Isreal testing her iron dome and says it's terrorists attack.

Christians supporting Israel and Jews are fools who are ignorant of what jews did to Jesus, said about him and still saying and doing

Abi you think Israel is Christians land? Even Jerusalem ain't Christian land

Abeg go sidon. You think everyone is shallow minded like you?

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kdon2: 9:54am On May 12, 2021
kmcutez:
Fake Israel. Do you know the Ashkenazi Jews from Nazi Germany facilitated the Trans Atlantic slave trade with the Fulanis and Arabs helping them capture some of your ancestors. The name of their first ship to carry the slaves was called Jesus.

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

You are the fake here. Who knows you??

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kdon2: 9:55am On May 12, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Isreal is oppressing Palestine.
Let there be two state solutions.

If it ll be applied in Nigeria too.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 9:56am On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

Careful read the history and why it happened. I repeat Russia would not fight israel because of ANY nation.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/.premium-the-secret-israel-soviet-union-war-nobody-knew-about-1.8379133

There is one significant difference. Today’s Moscow, under Putin, is in direct contact with Jerusalem and coordination between the two countries is maintained. The Moscow of 1970 had no diplomatic ties with Israel following the Six-Day War and threatened Israel directly. Still, says Dolin, “The ramifications of that secret war between Jerusalem and Moscow continues to reverberate, as do the dilemmas that it raised.
listen you dont know what you are talking about. in the geopolitical chess game there are no permanent friends or enemies, just permanent interests.

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by MsAllison(f): 9:57am On May 12, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
let Biafrans start manufacturing weapons now, we in SW are in full support of Biafra and Odudua Nation, no one wants to cohabit with animals anymore except Tinubu.
real omoluabi talking
God bless you

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kdon2: 9:57am On May 12, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
I know u re a christian and likely of igbo descent.
Mana ka anyi kwukene nke bu eziokwu.
The only ground that is isreal is standing to grab palestine land is bc hebrew deity yahweh promised their ancestors palestine land centuries ago.
Isreal should go and fight the germans that were behind the holocaust that led to the death of about 6million jews
Do u like the oppression\marginalisation against ndi igbo by nigeria.?

You are in severe pains grin

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by JeffreyJunior: 9:57am On May 12, 2021
Trump is missed.

It would've been a good outing for boys to hunt some Palestinian pork. cheesy

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kandeed: 9:58am On May 12, 2021
Kuginzi:

You better go back to history and stop spewing gibberish here.
Israeli security forces are seen as they enter Al-Aqera Mosque in Jerusalem, intervene Muslim worshippers with stun grenade during prayer on May 7, 2021. ( Mostafa Alkharouf - Anadolu Agency )

I thought you were sensible....what would Palestinian media tell you Bfr that they were the first to attack?? you should rather take time to read and comprehend the Israel - Palestine feud bfr you come here forming in the know outta ignorance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kdon2: 9:58am On May 12, 2021
tamdun:

That's the truth boy, since u are happy with the land grabbing going on in Palestine, u should also be happy with what fed govt is doing to ur people...

We ll defend ourselves. Your federal government are simply cowards Israel is not. Get that into your skull.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by blacknoir: 10:00am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God
They will believe in the end,during the time of Jacob trouble,when they will call on his name to deliver them from the Antichrist. According to speculation he might be the Muslim savior aka mahdi ,a lot of people have found striking resemblance between mahdi and the Antichrist

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2021
Obrigardo:

Stop this BS..
Stop what?
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kdon2: 10:02am On May 12, 2021
tamdun:

This isn't about religion, this is land grabbing

As your Fulani kinsmen are doing all over kaduna, benue, plateau and all over Nigeria. Hope you are learning fast now. Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by yarimagombe: 10:03am On May 12, 2021
Isreal claim that they are the most powerful country in terms of Army but common HAMAS Army put them on tension. I hailed HAMAS for ther brave work, May God continue to protect and help them.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kdon2: 10:04am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

The 2 countries are one of the most religious country in the world..

I understand the part of land grabbing by Israel. Infact I have seen the documentary of the genesis of the crises on AJ.

Still, diplomatic way could have been better to solve this

Aljazerah Of all news channel!
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by joyandfaith: 10:04am On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

listen you dont know what you are talking about. in the geopolitical chess game there are no permanent friends or enemies, just permanent interests.

Even China cannot confront Israel. If you refuse to read history, then I can help u.
Another one , Arab world and Israel would never win each other in any war even if Israel wipes out all Palestinians and occupied their land . Arab Israel conflict is spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by helinues: 10:05am On May 12, 2021
Kdon2:

Aljazerah Of all news channel!

Which channel cover war documentary than Aljazeera?
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 10:06am On May 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Christians supporting Israel and Jews are fools who are ignorant of what jews did to Jesus, said about him and still saying and doing

so why do u want to kill yourself because Isreal is not a Christian country. Why do u people hate the Jews despite their mode of worship is similar to Islam. It is we Christians that tolerate shits from you Muslims. Isreal can't tolerate shit from you Muslims. Forget say Jews are not Christians. So u expect the Christians to support d Palestinian Muslims or are u crazy?
You should know an average Christian will support who treat Muslims Bleep up. Stop telling us Jews are not Christians. Is it only Christianity and Islam religion in the world?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by guywitzerogal(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

your problem.... i support Isreal na palestine i should support?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Unrated900(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2021
BKayy:
As a Biafran that have witnessed what the Muslims are capable of in Nigeria, I will authoritatively say "I STAND WITH ISRAEL ON THIS"
The good people of Israel have the God given right to exist

You supported them because Your oga
Unamdi � nu is in Israel
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 10:10am On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

Even China cannot confront Israel. If you refuse to read history, then I can help u.
Another one , Arab world and Israel would never win each other in any war even if Israel wipes out all Palestinians and occupied their land . Arab Israel conflict is spiritual.
china has no reason to confront israel. israel is too tiny to be confronted by mighty china. however china will get involved along with russia if israel and usa get into it with iran. CHESS GAME. you need to learn the chess game. what you are coming up with is childish emotional jargons. sorry for the harsh words. i dont mean to be offensive
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Tareq1105: 10:10am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God

Jesus is not God. He's son of God, the mediator of the new covenant.

Jesus himself said "I and my father (God) are one.... "

You won't understand, the relationship can best be described like that of a father and his first son.

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by guywitzerogal(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2021
Gainman:
so why do u want to kill yourself because Isreal is not a Christian country. Why do u people hate the Jews despite their mode of worship is similar to Islam. It is we Christians that tolerate shits from you Muslims. Isreal can't tolerate shit from you Muslims. Forget say Jews are not Christians. So u expect the Christians to support d Palestinian Muslims or are u crazy?
You should know an average Christian will support who treat Muslims Bleep up. Stop telling us Jews are not Christians. Is it only Christianity and Islam religion in the world?
he must be mad i support Isreal weather jews or hindu or anything, e dey sweet my belly seeing how they deal with them, you people ask for war you now see war you come the cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 10:13am On May 12, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
I know u re a christian and likely of igbo descent.
Mana ka anyi kwukene nke bu eziokwu.
The only ground that is isreal is standing to grab palestine land is bc hebrew deity yahweh promised their ancestors palestine land centuries ago.
Isreal should go and fight the germans that were behind the holocaust that led to the death of about 6million jews
Do u like the oppression\marginalisation against ndi igbo by nigeria.?
Is Germany still attacking the Jews till now? Give me the answer. Isreal attacks who ever attackes him. Germany is now a civilised nation unlike Palestine that harbour terrorists in their country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by guywitzerogal(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
china has no reason to confront israel. israel is too tiny to be confronted by mighty china. however china will get involved along with russia if israel and usa get into it with iran. CHESS GAME. you need to learn the chess game. what you are coming up with is childish emotional jargons. sorry for the harsh words. i dont mean to be offensive
china get sense now, na arab countries no get sense small issue them go carry gun carry rocket.... Look at all those countries in war na Muslims, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Somalia even this our Small Nigeria..... You people can't coexist with another person without you finding trouble

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 12, 2021
centoke30:
Israel can't and will never be defeated
Unfortunately, Israel hate Christians than Muslims. JEWISH don't at all believe in the existence of Jesus. The church in some section of this country offers the most extreme forms of Christianity and exposes a very thin layer of their religious fanaticism & intolerance. Most of Nigerian Christians are happy seeing Israel destroying & bombarding Palestinian state of Gaza and West Bank. You need this piece to open your eyes; Christians have been facing oppression & they have been subject to spitting for years. It’s almost impossible to pass through Jaffa Gate without this spitting happening.”
Some churches were subject to attack and burning (1982-2007).
The Israel and Palestine conflict has often been misrepresented as one between Jews and Muslims; sometimes more crudely propagated as a fight between “progressive, liberal, democratic Israel” and “Muslim fundamentalist terrorists.” Yet often forgotten or even unknown to many in the West are the Christian Palestinians, who have also been marginalized by the decades-long Israeli occupation. There are quite a number of Arab Christians at Gaza and West Bank where mostly hit by the long aged conflict, Christians in the occupied territories are oppressed just as harshly as Muslim Palestinians. Many Christians can't visit their holy sites under the current Israel checkpoints & oppressions (Israel has in several occasions blocked Christian Palestinians residents of Gaza, who sought to visit Bethlehem for the holiday season). Similarly, in April last year, Israel imposed harsher restriction on Gazan Christians hoping to visit Bethlehem for the Easter pilgrimage. Israel set up an arbitrary limit of two hundred Christians over the age of 55, in effect making it accessible to only 120 Gazans. Church leaders claim that Christian Palestinians are facing attacks on multiple fronts: physical violence from hard-line settlers, soaring tax burdens from Jerusalem’s city council, and a proposal to allow the expropriation of church land sold to private developers. Pilgrimage rights being taken away has also become an intensifying reality for Palestinian Christians in the last year.
Despite the odd and your delusional ignorance about happenings in Israel tied conflict, Islam is the second-largest religion in Israel, constituting around 17.8% of the country's population. The ethnic Arab citizens of Israel make up the majority of its Muslim population, making them the largest minority group in Israel. In recent election, Muslim Arabs citizens of Israel have won 13 out of the Knesset’s 120 seats, one of the highest levels of Arab representation in Israel’s history. Muslim Arabs of Israel get all social amenities and privileges as equal right of their Jewish counterparts while Christians in Israel are facing persecution of obvious religious reasons which is drawn from the clashes in their scripture.
Wake up and eschew these religious fanaticism which u always accuse others for by overlooking your case!
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:16am On May 12, 2021
ARABS AND MUSLIMS WORLD OVER HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PUSH ISRAEL INTO THE RED SEA SINCE THE TIME OF THEIR GREAT GREAT GREAT GRAND FATHER ISHMAEL AND HAVE NOT. BLIND AS THEY ARE, THEY CAN NOT REALISE THAT ANY BATTLE AGAINST ISRAEL IS A BATTLE BETWEEN THE GOD OF ISRAEL AND THEIR GOD. THE GOD OF ISRAEL HAS ALWAYS WON AND WILL CONTINUE TO HAND THEM DEFEAT ANY TIME ANY DAY EVEN IF THEIR NUMBER IS LIKE SEA SAND.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by guywitzerogal(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2021
yarimagombe:
Isreal claim that they are the most powerful country in terms of Army but common HAMAS Army put them on tension. I hailed HAMAS for ther brave work, May God continue to protect and help them.
grin grin grin why are you people now crying if Hamas the tension Isreal then let wait and see who will lose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2021
very logical comment, smiley smiley smiley

HEAVEN4444:
and once again i say its not about individuals. its a new world. its all about economics. the jews are now all over the world and have no particular allegiance to any particular nations. there are american jews, israeli jews, palestinian jews, german jews, british jews etc. you are speaking of a time past . in this world of today russia and usa are rivals and these are the nations with the most jews outside of israel. and so its no longer about where jews are located. its strictly about economics now and the way it is now is that russia and usa are rivals and usa supports israel and so russia is supporting iran. my enemies enemy is my friend. you need to understand global wranglings and they evolve with time. your mindset is still stuck in an era past. And of course china is trying to emerge from the shadows of usa so china is supporting russia and iran. its all global geopolitical economics wranglings. its a chess game. i suggest you learn the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 10:19am On May 12, 2021
tamdun:

What is going on in SE is not my business
So what is going on in thousands of miles away is your business? Place where non of your generation have not stepped foot on. Are you out of your mind?

3 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by womenareapess: 10:19am On May 12, 2021
CSTRR:
Unfortunately, Isreal is a very relevant Nation today.

They are a top technological power with links to cutting edge research and development in every area of human endeavours, from healthcare to IT, to agriculture, to military.

The value they provide to the western world is staggering, and that that is why America will keep looking away.

Politics of self interests.
technological wise and IT innovation, which one has Palestine invented ?

You will see those ediots buying surface to air missile from there jihadist Iran.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by joyandfaith: 10:20am On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

There are many foolish like you online. I don't care about their abuse because like you just to abuse. China has more to loose in any war against israel. China has more mouths to feed. In any war, millions of their citizens would go hungry . China is interreted in territororil defense and trade expansion. If USA and Iran go to war, you may be talking of Russia and China aiding iran indirectly. If both Russia and China send troops to Iran, just know that NATO would be fully involved in the war. WW3.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.