Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (38169 Views)

Russia Widens War Shelling A Military Base In Western Ukraine Near Poland / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / Saudi Arabia Crackdown Widens Amid Reports Of Further Arrests Of Royals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 10:20am On May 12, 2021
guywitzerogal:
china get sense now, na arab countries no get sense small issue them go carry gun carry rocket.... Look at all those countries in war na Muslims, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Somalia even this our Small Nigeria..... You people can't coexist with another person without you finding trouble
well the bible did say ishmael is a wild donkey who will live in hostility with everyone and will fight everyone . the bible is a prophetic book. if you dont believe in the bible something is wrong with you ( not you personally but anyone reading this )

Genesis 16:11 and 12, NIV: "And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction." "He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.'"

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Elidrisy20: 10:22am On May 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Isreal testing her iron dome and says it's terrorists attack.

Christians supporting Israel and Jews are fools who are ignorant of what jews did to Jesus, said about him and still saying and doing

Abi you think Israel is Christians land? Even Jerusalem ain't Christian land
right on point,but most Nigerian Christians think otherwise.But surely the table with turn
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 10:23am On May 12, 2021
CSTRR:
Israel is a souless , brutal country.

The same people that perpetuated the arpatheid regime of South Africa.

And they have not changed since then.

I shudder to think about what those Palestinians are going through from those monsters.
Do you ever sit down to think what is happening to individual Nigerians in this country in terms of insecurity? Kidnapping, bandits and herdsmen are killing men,women and children every day
Hope u are not crazy this man. You need to get back to your senses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by alfarouq(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2021
People have a wrong understanding of the statement "the Israelis are intelligent" yes, they are but there are more than 10 countries with higher IQ than Israelis. Actually, it is not intelligence that brought them to the level they have attained today, It is the fact that they are organized, very cunning and above all lack conscience. They are ready to do anything and go to any length to achieve their motives whether good or bad and are willing to sacrifice anyone even if that person is one of their own if it is going to take them closer to their objectives.

unlike others, they believe that whatever they do, they are God's chosen people and God won't hold them accountable for atrocities they commit because they are the apple of God's eye.

when a child is born to Non-Jews, he is usually instructed on the principle of God (for those who believe in God) and that God rewards for good deeds and punishes for bad deeds. For those who don't believe in God, They educate their children on the concept of "Law of karma".

when a child is born to a jew, he is also educated on the principle of "the end justifies the means" and "Gods chosen people who own the world and every non-jew is supposed to serve them". They view good and bad through the lens of "what brings them closer to achieving their goals of being the absolute ruler of the world and what takes them away from it"

That sense of right and wrong is the reason many nations albeit having more population and more capable and intelligent do not go to any and every length to subjugate others.

On the issue of carrying out more researches.
Cutting edge research costs money, it does not feed on intelligence only.

Israel is the only developed nation that receives aid of up to 30 billion dollars yearly from united states not to talk of the money they collect as reparation money from Germany.

This means they have extra billions of dollars not taxed from their citizens to spend and sponsor any and all kinds of research irrespective of how expensive it can be and whether the outcome is useful or not.
this
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 10:25am On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

There are many foolish like you online. I don't care about their abuse because like you just to abuse. China has more to loose in any war against israel. China has more mouths to feed. In any war, millions of their citizens would go hungry . China is interreted in territororil defense and trade expansion. If USA and Iran go to war, you may be talking of Russia and China aiding iran indirectly. If both Russia and China send troops to Iran, just know that NATO would be fully involved in the war. WW3.
again i repeat, china and israel have no reason to go to war. it is their allies who will drag them into war not with each other but against whichever sides they have to align with is against.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 10:27am On May 12, 2021
Faithful007:
Trump proposed a second deal, I don't know how that ended, Biden is still busy with other stuff. Simply mark out a defined territory at the west bank, they won't but will rather fight each other. Well, Israel will continue to use military advantage to score the Palestinians. But it's very easy to note how carefully the Israelis are towing with strikes. They could easily enter Biden's wrong side if they harm civilians. So they're painting a picture of Hamas trying to harm the Israeli civilian population.
you are totally wrong. Biden can't tell Isreal not to defend his citizens. Regardless of what happens in Palestine.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 10:29am On May 12, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:
If you support these Jew bastards then I see no reason why you oppose the fulani rampaging vermin.

My money and support is on the Palestinian oppressed people .

Fck khazarian cainanites
Fulani supporters accusing jews of land grabbing. I sight una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by patriotic007: 10:31am On May 12, 2021
cosse:

....and of what relevance is your comment of "Jesus is lord"relevant to the topic at hand.....just trying to stir up religious sentiments .......eranko
eranko very foolish one for that matter...that is what they do...always steering up religious sentiment when they loose....isreal is strong to even survive 70+ years at the middle of this satanic people....the only thing they understand is terror and isreal realized it quickly in the 1950s and decided to answer them with more terror whenever their madness starts

3 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by kogi2010: 10:33am On May 12, 2021
Kandeed:

those folks are just too stubborn I don't know why you start trouble first and then cry the victim

just the way ipob are doing in Nigeria
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by adewale2011(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2021
Jesus is not God but a god

There is only One God... The Most High and the number One law state... Thou shall not worship any god before Me...

Jesus never said he was God, but said we are Children of God, so that makes us god's on Earth.

Nostradamus1:
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2021
very Logical. Lets leave religion out of it and be logical, Africans tend to be naïve with religion and spirituality a lot of times, ignoring the realities, history and events behind the scenes.

HEAVEN4444:
china has no reason to confront israel. israel is too tiny to be confronted by mighty china. however china will get involved along with russia if israel and usa get into it with iran. CHESS GAME. you need to learn the chess game. what you are coming up with is childish emotional jargons. sorry for the harsh words. i dont mean to be offensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 10:34am On May 12, 2021
Faithful007:
Israel is not as relevant as you think. They're good but there are still about 10-15 countries better than them. Israel even imports military equipment. They don't produce many military equipment. Their relevance to the US is for power balance, same as Saudi Arabia though Saudi has oil too. Infact, Israel cannot boast of being able to crush Saudi Arabia. Their only advantage is that they have a slightly better air force due to the US F35 sale.

Let me surprise you, Trump was just about to sell the same jets before he left to Saudi and equalize both airforces in terms of capability and Saudi has more money. Israelis pleaded and pleaded, Trump didn't listen. He simply wanted to unite Saudi and Israel to freak the hell out of Iran. That was his goal after the peace deals. Biden came and temporarily halted the deal to investigate it. Much to the Israelis relief.

And American isn't looking away, Biden stated his disappointment with Israel in the forced evictions this week, but asked Palestinians to stop the rocket attacks.
Stop the lies
You think Isreal do sell out their products like China. Because u never see made in Isreal u think Isreal is not producing. Isreal doesn't need your money. If u have been to Isreal before,you will not be vomiting this shit u are saying about them.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by explosiveskull(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God
We don't care, even some of us are doubting the trinity. All our joy is that the terrorist muslims are taught merciless and violent lessons since they have decided to make peace their enemy. Next time don't bring this israel not believing in jesus divide, we know, must israelis are judaist and even they hate blacks like us but we are happy they are killing muslims, that is our joy simple, since yoh guys have embraced terrorism as part of your doctrine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by patriotic007: 10:36am On May 12, 2021
alfarouq:
People have a wrong understanding of the statement "the Israelis are intelligent" yes, they are but there are more than 10 countries with higher IQ than Israelis. Actually, it is not intelligence that brought them to the level they have attained today, It is the fact that they are organized, very cunning and above all lack conscience. They are ready to do anything and go to any length to achieve their motives whether good or bad and are willing to sacrifice anyone even if that person is one of their own if it is going to take them closer to their objectives.

unlike others, they believe that whatever they do, they are God's chosen people and God won't hold them accountable for atrocities they commit because they are the apple of God's eye.

when a child is born to Non-Jews, he is usually instructed on the principle of God (for those who believe in God) and that God rewards for good deeds and punishes for bad deeds. For those who don't believe in God, They educate their children on the concept of "Law of karma".

when a child is born to a jew, he is also educated on the principle of "the end justifies the means" and "Gods chosen people who own the world and every non-jew is supposed to serve them". They view good and bad through the lens of "what brings them closer to achieving their goals of being the absolute ruler of the world and what takes them away from it"

That sense of right and wrong is the reason many nations albeit having more population and more capable and intelligent do not go to any and every length to subjugate others.

On the issue of carrying out more researches.
Cutting edge research costs money, it does not feed on intelligence only.

Israel is the only developed nation that receives aid of up to 30 billion dollars yearly from united states not to talk of the money they collect as reparation money from Germany.

This means they have extra billions of dollars not taxed from their citizens to spend and sponsor any and all kinds of research irrespective of how expensive it can be and whether the outcome is useful or not.
this
It is satanic comments like this that led to the Holocaust that the world is still ashamed of till this day

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by SlayerForever: 10:36am On May 12, 2021
Can you see how they show off their power? Some of our people will be shouting "don't show them don't show them". Can you see the opposite is happening here?
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by sweetjohn(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Wait and see. Where was this god when Hitler the great was making suya with them?
Atleast, we all know who Isreal is and continue will be today... I am also throwing the question on you, where is Hitler today? And how did he ended his life? Was his bone even found talkless of his flesh.... Or let me save you time of thinking toomuch... He was descimented by bombs to the extent not even an atom of his fresh was found for buriel

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by stanluiz(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2021
Isreal is the fulani of the middle East. So wicked, evil and brutal. I just pity Palestine. They cannot do anything because superpowers are pro Jews and isreal.

Just like cstr said. Nigeria hate Biafra but support Palestine while Biafra hate Nigeria and support isreal.

Nigerians and Biafrans that display such sentiments are foolish and stupid set of people.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by explosiveskull(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2021
BKayy:

Israel is winning. I think the current score is 60-4 on the favour of Israel.
One of Hamas war minister has already been torn to pieces by Israeli missile
Confirm

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 10:38am On May 12, 2021
SeriouslySense:
very Logical. Lets leave religion out of it and be logical, Africans tend to be naïve with religion and spirituality a lot of times, ignoring the realities, history and events behind the scenes.

very well said my brother. they get dogmatic and start throwing out scenarios based on religious beliefs. it does get tiring arguing with these dogmatic religious zealots grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by patriotic007: 10:41am On May 12, 2021
Isreal is developed today because they believe in equal rights to all their citizens...they recognize talent and utilize it immediately to their advantage...but in my country quota system don kill us finish...and the same people causing the backwardness on my country are here trying to twist logic on how isreal became great....mumu people you think you can eat your cake and have it

3 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy, people in this so called Nigeria amaze me, they are so concerned about other people who don't care about them or consider them as dignified humans.

Its really really amazing.

Gainman:

Do you ever sit down to think what is happening to individual Nigerians in this country in terms of insecurity? Kidnapping, bandits and herdsmen are killing men,women and children every day
Hope u are not crazy this man. You need to get back to your senses.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 10:44am On May 12, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
Israel the racist apartheid State. Sooner or later, they will pay for their crimes. Might be 20 or 50yrs, but they will pay.
Fulani supporters accusing jews of land grabbing. I sight una.
Palestinians who said this same words many years back are presently dying now in the attack. If you are praying that a day is coming d Palestinian will destroy Isreal. Why are u in pain now that Isreal is destroying Palestine.

3 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by stanluiz(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:
Gen 16: 11,12. Jehovah’s angel added: “Here you are pregnant, and you will give birth to a son, and you must name him Ishʹma·el,* for Jehovah has heard your affliction. 12 He will be a wild donkey* of a man. His hand will be against everyone, and everyone’s hand will be against him, and he will dwell opposite all his brothers.”

Arab nations v jews in Bible prophesy. They are relatives, stop supporting any of them .

Arabs hate black muslims or not.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2013/7/7/confronting-anti-black-racism-in-the-arab-world

Jews also hate black Africans.
You are right. I don't like the Jews and the Arabs. Isreal is the originator of apetheird in South Africa. Even blacks in Israel are being discriminated and are deported back to Africa.

The same with the Arab Muslims. They are both racist. And to make it worse Asians are the worst racist in the world.

So they can slaughter themselves. I don't give a f**k about them.

3 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by explosiveskull(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Isreal testing her iron dome and says it's terrorists attack.

Christians supporting Israel and Jews are fools who are ignorant of what jews did to Jesus, said about him and still saying and doing

Abi you think Israel is Christians land? Even Jerusalem ain't Christian land
Like I keep telling your fellow bastard mohammed uriné smokers '' We don't care, even some of us are doubting the trinity. All our joy is that the terrorist muslims are taught merciless and violent lessons since they have decided to make peace their enemy. Next time don't bring this israel not believing in jesus divide, we know, must israelis are judaist and even they hate blacks like us but we are happy they are killing muslims, that is our joy simple, since yoh guys have embraced terrorism as part of your doctrine.''
We understand all these but are happy they are obliterating you head slammers who have vowed no peace for others in this planet. So as we are fools, you allaic paedophilia nymphomaniac rapist fake mohammedians are imbec1les.

3 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by udemzyudex(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2021
humberjade:
Many people actually think Israel is a Christian country because of her biblical significance...FYI, it has a muslim population of about 1.5m, while the Christian population isn't even up to 200k.

Pls rest, we all know this.

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by alfarouq(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2021
patriotic007:
It is satanic comments like this that led to the Holocaust that the world is still ashamed of till this day
Oh you Jew worshiper.
I know the Jews more than you do. I am closer to them more than you e even though you try to forcefully attach yourself to them.

You are not doing badly at all considering the fact that you might not have attended one or two classes on how Zionist shout down people who say the truth with words such as antisemites, self hating jew, holocaust deniers and other gibberish.

Try some more but the truth will always remain the truth
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by explosiveskull(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2021
CSTRR:
Israel is a souless , brutal country.

The same people that perpetuated the arpatheid regime of South Africa.

And they have not changed since then.

I shudder to think about what those Palestinians are going through from those monsters.

You are a fool I swear

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by tradepunter: 10:51am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:

Loads of rubbish, I will support israel than a religion that operates with killing killing killing.... Thank you

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Nostradamus1: 10:51am On May 12, 2021
Obrigardo:

Millions of people are very ignorant of present day Israel's ties to Hitler or the Israel that came to be in the height of Hitler's campaign in the second world war. They have tried so hard to hide their history and how they were living in Palestine when Hitler was invading poland and much of Europe.

i dont really blame them as a lot of nlanders are ignorant.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by udemzyudex(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
you dont know what you are talking about. let me tell you how this will play out. all arabs will eventually unite and will destroy israel but while this is happening usa will join forces with israel and then russia and china will join forces with iran and then uk will jump on board with usa and then ww3 will break out. when it all finally clears and they have all blown each other into the dark ages africa will emerge the new superpower

All Arab will join hands and destroy Israel? cheesy grin kids everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by witworth(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2021
Hamas just wan waste Palestinians lives for war wey Dem no fit finish

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by explosiveskull(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Even for the fact that Israelites are migrants who migrated to that part.

That's unfair
Even your quoran or whatsoever you deem a holy book plus thousands of archeological excavations will refute your fallacy and lies which are biased due to religious afflitations.
If your muslim is abrahamic, where did the Israelites reside? I thought you guys saw king david as a prophet? Where was his home? Or you guys use your quoran when it is convenient to win your unnecessary arguments.
I know you are aware of how the babylonians, assyrians and co scattered these people, they came back to find these people you call palestines, same way these bastard fulanis are trying to scatter people from their ancestral lands. Its a known fact that you muslims are land grabblers especially via violence unfortunately palestinians messed with the wrong persons.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.