Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (38171 Views)

Russia Widens War Shelling A Military Base In Western Ukraine Near Poland / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / Saudi Arabia Crackdown Widens Amid Reports Of Further Arrests Of Royals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Nobody: 9:23am On May 12, 2021
jimmynauty:

If my ancestors were taken how am I here not there?

Stop focusing on the inconsequential. You should be able to understand what I mean.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by prince2pac(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2021
Maobichek:

This is mysterious, can Nigeria afford things like this?
afford Wetin, even if them buy am, na still boko boys go collect am

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2021
centoke30:
Israel can't and will never be defeated
Joshua 1:5
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kuginzi: 9:25am On May 12, 2021
Biafrans are jokers in term of Secession struggle.

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by runningriot: 9:28am On May 12, 2021
I have read this comments over and over and it seems Muslims are crying Christians should support them against Israel. Sorry the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Christians and Jews are 5&6 we are not at war with them so we can't fight them. There is a prophecy in the Bible and it is fulfilling abi Muslims the use Bible?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by BobbieZion(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2021
mu2sa2:
Mr man, get your facts right. The issue between jews and Palestinians is all about land. Full stop. That's why jews kill Palestinians Arab Christians the same way they kill Palestinians muslims.

A big lie.
The issue about Jews a Palestinians is not only about land.
It is about the annihilation of the the Jewish people.
The Jews occupy 10% of the Palestinian mandate and only 1% of the whole Arab occupied territories.
It is a task given to Muslims in the Koran to kill Jews and Christians.
That is why Palestinians have refused all the offer for a two-state solution.
The whole Gaza strip belongs to Palestinians,what they want is Jerusalem.
Don't think we are dumb.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by heniford2: 9:31am On May 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
An Historian in the house will know the causes of the incessant violence in the middle east. Palestinian question has never been answer since Britain gave independence to Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Israel, Saud Arabia. I can say it that the Palestinians are the most cheated people in the world.
how bro please explain i want to learn
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Minjim: 9:31am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God

Is that the issue here ?

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Faithful007: 9:34am On May 12, 2021
CSTRR:

Isreals relevance is not in large scale manufacturing.

It is in the deeper areas of research.
Go and read on most cutting edge research today, it is Israelis taking the lead.

They may be Jewish-americans, or Jewish-European or even purely Jewish.

BTW, Trump selling the F-35 to Saudi Arabia was never going to create a force equalisation.
America will always ensure that Isreal has the technological edge.
Infact, Trump was the most pro-israeli president I have seen in my lifetime, so there was no way he would have done what would strategically impact Israel significantly.

If anything, it was to drive a geopolitical wedge in the Muslim world.
Divide them and let Isreal rule.

Isreal knows it so they were not too bothered.
Yes, they complained but they were not too bothered.

If they were really bothered, they would have invaded Saudi Arabia that same day.
Americans top anything called research, due to talent as well as funds. Check the top ten research universities in the world. No Israeli university makes the cut. You can help me by calling out the researchers, so I can know them.

The Jewish ancestry was more like a race in the ancient times, so it's very common to find traces of Jewish ancestry, like 5 to 10 percentage in many Europeans and Americans today. but that doesn't make them Jewish. Papers like TimesofIsrael likes to push stories that major scientists were Jewish, without concrete proof.

Trump being the most pro israel president? he claims so. but still depends on how you look at it. Trump was close to netanyahu, but what was his impact generally to Israel?

And what do you mean by Israel ruling? Israel and Saudi are both American allies, Israel invading Saudi Arabia would be costly to all the three countries. Let me forgive your thinking and tell that is not possible for Israel to invade Saudi, there was no significant military advantage. and if you know what the F35 is, then you'll see why Israel should be bothered. Netanyahu appealed to Trump to stop the sale to no avail, but he has already sold Trump to the population and Trump had appeased them by shifting the embassy. Trump was someone who Netanyahu sweet talks into foolish moves. But he insisted on selling to Saudi and the UAE.

Also, top ten scientists who changed the world, only one was half Jewish, Einstein. https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/11/top-10-greatest-scientists/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by joyandfaith: 9:35am On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
and once again i say its not about individuals. its a new world. its all about economics. the jews are now all over the world and have no particular allegiance to any particular nations. there are american jews, israeli jews, palestinian jews, german jews, british jews etc. you are speaking of a time past . in this world of today russia and usa are rivals and these are the nations with the most jews outside of israel. and so its no longer about where jews are located. its strictly about economics now and the way it is now is that russia and usa are rivals and usa supports israel and so russia is supporting iran. my enemies enemy is my friend. you need to understand global wranglings and they evolve with time. your mindset is still stuck in an era past. And of course china is trying to emerge from the shadows of usa so china is supporting russia and iran. its all global geopolitical economics wranglings. its a chess game. i suggest you learn the game
Russia will never fight israel because of any nation. It is real chess game. Friend, read to learn.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2020/2/1/russias-difficult-balancing-act-between-iran-and-israel

3 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 9:37am On May 12, 2021
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by joyandfaith: 9:37am On May 12, 2021
Faithful007:

Americans top anything called research, due to talent as well as funds. Check the top ten research universities in the world. No Israeli university makes the cut. You can help me by calling out the researchers, so I can know them.

The Jewish ancestry was more like a race in the ancient times, so it's very common to find traces of Jewish ancestry, like 5 to 10 percentage in many Europeans and Americans today. but that doesn't make them Jewish. Papers like TimesofIsrael likes to push stories that major scientists were Jewish, without concrete proof.

Trump being the most pro israel president? he claims so. but still depends on how you look at it. Trump was close to netanyahu, but what was his impact generally to Israel?

And what do you mean by Israel ruling? Israel and Saudi are both American allies, Israel invading Saudi Arabia would be costly to all the three countries. Let me forgive your thinking and tell that is not possible for Israel to invade Saudi, there was no significant military advantage. and if you know what the F35 is, then you'll see why Israel should be bothered. Netanyahu appealed to Trump to stop the sale to no avail, but he has already sold Trump to the population and Trump had appeased them by shifting the embassy. Trump was someone who Netanyahu sweet talks into foolish moves. But he insisted on selling to Saudi and the UAE.

Also, top ten scientists who changed the world, only one was half Jewish, Einstein. https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/11/top-10-greatest-scientists/

Israel and Saudi can never confront each other over Palestine. It is iran that emboldening Hamas and Hezbollah.

4 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 9:39am On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

Russia will never fight israel because of any nation. It is real chess game. Friend, read to learn.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2020/2/1/russias-difficult-balancing-act-between-iran-and-israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noXPLL7pyfU

watch that video. in the 1960s israel and russia went to war

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by joyandfaith: 9:40am On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
once again you are confused

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/russia-condemns-israeli-attacks-on-palestinians-in-jerusalem/2234270

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/russia-warns-israel-against-expansionist-actions/1849484

This development of events is received with deep concern in Moscow. We strongly condemn attacks against civilians," it said in a statement. "We call on all parties to refrain from any steps fraught with the escalation of violence.”

They can only warn Israel but cannot fight israel because of any nation. Even Russia warned Hezbollah and Hamas as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Maobichek: 9:40am On May 12, 2021
zimmaking:
Mark Zuckerberg is an Israeli,Albert Eistein was an Israeli.Yahweh is truly with them.

An American diplomant told me early this year that it's very easy for Israelly to get American visa. America will always consider her gain in all their dealings.

Let them resolve the problem once and for all, destructions of lives and properties will not help anyone.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Fibonacci88: 9:40am On May 12, 2021
compton11:
but hizbollah flogged them in 2006
Which Hezbollah? Go and ask the average Lebanese how many ppl they lost when they allowed Hezbollah to use them as shields to launch rockets. For every successful rocket that killed an Israeli, they made sure atleast 10 Lebanese were sent to thier maker. I don't know where u guys get it dat Hezbollah defeated isreal. Yes Hezbollah was able to inflict more casualty than ppl expected. Afte that war Isreal even gained and occupied Lebanon territory to drive Hezbollah back from boarder town. So quit the propaganda that Hezbollah won the war unless u mean that 1 isreali life is worth more than that of 10 Lebanese. Also the war prompted the invention of the iron dome. Since the installation of iron dome Hezbollah has never mentioned pim about isreal again. Cos if they try even mistakenly try am that will be thier end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 9:41am On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

They can only warn Israel but cannot fight israel because of any nation. Even Russia warned Hezbollah and Hamas as well.

watch this video. they have both gone to war in the 1960s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noXPLL7pyfU
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Faithful007: 9:41am On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

Israel and Saudi can never confront each other over Palestine. It is iran that emboldening Hamas and Hezbollah.
Of course. I was just replying the guy's earlier comments on Israel invading Saudi because of arms sales, so silly. And the claim that they're the best in the world, which is not true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kdon2: 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God

Your problem.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2021
Hamas are criminals and must be treat like one . . They use children as shields

4 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2021
prince2pac:
Men this isreal iron Dome bad ooo, see stopping, people just de watch air strike like film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH2WT3IBSpQ

Iron dome is badass, but my challenge with the clip was not seeing two lights cancelling out.

If you are familiar with rocket technology which happens to be my forte, two visible lights are to have been seen cancelling out the one from Hamas and the Israeli guided missile to track and displace this other.

However it is quite possible to make rockets with fuels that will make it less visible to the naked eye from a distance. Meanwhile Gaza have admitted in launching 130 missiles, the goal was to overwhelm the iron dome, bkos when you send multiple target at once you can overwhelm the tracking system, I guess Israel was well prepared. Good defense move.

8 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Jinad50: 9:43am On May 12, 2021
Faithful007:
Trump proposed a second deal, I don't know how that ended, Biden is still busy with other stuff. Simply mark out a defined territory at the west bank, they won't but will rather fight each other. Well, Israel will continue to use military advantage to score the Palestinians. But it's very easy to note how carefully the Israelis are towing with strikes. They could easily enter Biden's wrong side if they harm civilians. So they're painting a picture of Hamas trying to harm the Israeli civilian population.
What do u mean they are trying to paint a picture of Hamas trying to kill civilian population? The hundred plus rocket sent by Hamas to Tel Aviv are meant for what? Just so u know, it was meant to kill civilian population.
If Isrealee govt brought down a building believe to be habitated by terrorist ring, sending several rocket to civilian population is not a good retalaitory measure. Hamas cross the line and are unprofessional in their conduct. For Joe's sake, this is not an all out war. They should have targeted a govt facility, rather than aiming at civilian population. Its absurd.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Evilgenuis: 9:43am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:

Lies from the pit of hail... There are two types of Jewish religion practiced in Israel Pls make your research

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Faithful007: 9:43am On May 12, 2021
zimmaking:
Mark Zuckerberg is an Israeli,Albert Eistein was an Israeli.Yahweh is truly with them.
Have you heard of selective bias before?

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by compton11(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2021
Fibonacci88:

Which Hezbollah? Go and ask the average Lebanese how many ppl they lost when they allowed Hezbollah to use them as shields to launch rockets. For every successful rocket that killed an Israeli, they made sure atleast 10 Lebanese were sent to thier maker. I don't know where u guys get it dat Hezbollah defeated isreal. Yes Hezbollah was able to inflict more casualty than ppl expected. Afte that war Isreal even gained and occupied Lebanon territory to drive Hezbollah back from boarder town. So quit the propaganda that Hezbollah won the war unless u mean that 1 isreali life is worth more than that of 10 Lebanese. Also the war prompted the invention of the iron dome. Since the installation of iron dome Hezbollah has never mentioned pim about isreal again. Cos if they try even mistakenly try am that will be thier end.
nigga simple question without epistle.

Hezbollah defeated in 2006 or not?
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kenturkey048(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2021
goodnessme1:
Are your people not happy about What is happening to Easterners,even your president said he support,Palestine for an independent state but is total against Biafra state.

You hypocrites should first remove the log in your eye.

Nigeria should Allow Biafrans go first before talking about what is happening in another country.
The problem with the Biafra shit is that you folks are tagging other tribes along... Had it been your Biafra country consist of just citizens of Igbo descent, no one would say shit about it.. But you guys keep adding other minor tribes...
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by alfarouq(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2021
I have learn not to waste my time with Nigerian christians on such issue because once Israel is involved, the brain and the conscience fail them.

The irony of it is that if you substitute Israel and Palestine with two other countries, the brain receptors start working well again.

In my discussion with one of them, after going back and forth, his final statement was " I will bless him who has blessed thee, and I will curse him who has cursed thee".

Then one begin to wonder that is it the same jews that have and will always denounce Jesus A.S thst the bible was refering to.
If they actually take their time to read and understand the Bible critically and not just what some so called Men of God tell them, they should understand that the above verse was actually talking about Jesus A. S, (A messenger of Allah) and those who believed in the true message he brought with him and not a jew who not only rejects his message and messengership but also believes he is a bastard because Allah chose to create him without a male intervention.

If they truly understand who God is, they should know that He is just and will never bless an oppressor or evil person simply because he is from a particular tribe nor will he bless those who support him in his evil, on the contrary, they will earn his wrath for blindly supporting evil. Nor will God relegate or reduce anyone's status because he was born a non-Jew.

Why will God bless anyone simply for being born a Jew, an Arab, a Fulani, a Yoruba or an Igbo when no one paid a penny nor had a say in what his lineage will be.

Does that mean that irrespective of whatever a jew does, a christian must support him to be able to receive blessings and escape curse.?

People that I know to always do there best to stand for the truth and justice are also guilty of this
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kdon2: 9:45am On May 12, 2021
Kandeed:

The brain God gave those guys is outta here, little wonder America really can't do without them. Ion pity Palestines they're good at crying the victim after being the first aggressor

Make Dem just wipe out the Palestine once and for all joor. Trouble people.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Nobody: 9:46am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
THIS IS NOT ABOUT JESUS BUT ABOUT THE ONE AND TRUE GOD.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Faithful007: 9:49am On May 12, 2021
Jinad50:
What do u mean they are trying to paint a picture of Hamas trying to kill civilian population? The hundred plus rocket sent by Hamas to Tel Aviv are meant for what? Just so u know, it was meant to kill civilian population.
If Isrealee govt brought down a building believe to be habitated by terrorist ring, sending several rocket to civilian population is not a good retalaitory measure. Hamas cross the line and are unprofessional in their conduct. For Joe's sake, this is not an all out war. They should have targeted a govt facility, rather than aiming at civilian population. Its absurd.
Trying to paint a picture means, trying to describe something in detail, in a certain way. You should've checked what it means. first.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by kechywillz(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2021
prince2pac:
Men this isreal iron Dome bad ooo, see stopping, people just de watch air strike like film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH2WT3IBSpQ
E come be like say na fireworks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.