Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina (34165 Views)

Only Qualified Candidate Are Adviced To A Apply For These Positions.. / NAMA Recruitment 2018 Application Form -www.nama.gov.ng / ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by BoboNogoDie: 1:43pm On May 12, 2021
ictjobber:
Normal levels.. We are blacks. Greed, tribe and religion will always come first..
Speak for yourself!

You can be black but I'm not!

I'm 99% BROWN. ONLY THE COLOUR OF MY HAIR IS BLACK.

I DON'T LIVE BY HOW OTHERS DEFINE ME.

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ahiboilandgas: 1:43pm On May 12, 2021
Sycohpancy is when your refused to get the entire state of origin working for the Nigeria state and only assume any body speaking hausa must be from northwest. How about nupe,berom , tangale, tarok etc they are all group into the hausa narrative by the southern junk media .there over 200 tribe in Northern Nigeria using mostly hausa to communicate. Abah, in a series of tweets via his Twitter handle, @DrJoeAbah said that as at November 2015, States that topped the chat with most civil servants in the Federal Civil Service are Imo (5825), Kogi (5186), Ogun (4669) Delta (4419) and Akwa-Ibom (4416).

In percentage, Imo State makes up ( 7 %), Kogi (6 %), Ogun (5% ), Delta (5%) and Akwa Ibom (5%).

According to Abah, the Federal Civil Servants by State of Origin read thus:
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by gurunlocker: 1:43pm On May 12, 2021
This man has destroyed this country!

I'm sure those selected won't even be qualified.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Rotji(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2021
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/disquiet-in-nama-over-secret-recruitments/

Lalasticlala

Look the next government that will replace Buhari’s should make it a priority to review all recruitment and employments done during Buhari’s 2 term tenures. Because the grossly incompetent president has succeeded in flooding the entire system with his mediocre and underperforming relatives and this is very detrimental to the country's growth, progress and development.

Buhari is just a curse to Nigeria �� abegi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ahiboilandgas: 1:45pm On May 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

STOP your PROPAGANDA Mister!
tell that to joe ABAH .THE D.G BPSR but your hate filled brain will not allow you .u can as well tell all the igbo to resign in Mass as a form of protest and move to the promise land .
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by BoboNogoDie: 1:45pm On May 12, 2021
Sniper4real:
2.5m
More pix
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Cmanforall: 1:46pm On May 12, 2021
Igbochief001:
When they tell u Nigeria must not divide

This is what they want to keep benefiting

How can u do all this and still expect Nigeria to be one
And during admission to universities, the bar is lowered for them

4 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by BoboNogoDie: 1:47pm On May 12, 2021
DropsMic:
Tribe, religion, greed and selfishness will Never allow the black man to rule the right way.. Truly Black people have no business running their own countries...
Black?
Brown or black?

So, you're still living by how those racists defined you?
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by kponkedenge(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2021
Greatisthelord:
Most of our southern elites turn a blind eye to this;as long as their children's future is secure. Even those in the position to help find it difficult to assist job seekers;they rather sell the slots than give them out freely. May God help us.

You just hit the nail on the head.... Southern elite don't care... The senators, governors traditional rulers that suppose to be fighting for their people are just numb... They are okay with their fat salaries and taking their children abroad.... They feel it's the common man that it will affect..

Nobody is fighting for the common man.... If Nigeria gets to break up.... A law should be passed to ban everyone who currently held a political post in southern Nigerian from ever running for office in the new country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by jamace(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2021
Nukilia:
Nigeria civil service has been poisoned and infiltrated by the Jihadists, the ripple effect will cripple this nation for the next 100 years.

#QuietlyDivideNigeria
I heard too that the North is recruiting more northerners into the Army at the Nigerian Army Depot Zaria, that while middlebelt and southern states are getting 10 slots per state, the Northern states are getting about 50 candidates per state.

Buahri who came into the military with letter of recommendation instead of secondary school cert because of quota system has discarded the same quota system that helped him. What a life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Reference(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2021
Ishilove:
And this, folks, was one of the remote causes of the Rwandan Genocide.

The day I knew we are in trouble in this country was the day I went to the state HQ of the NCS in Apapa during Buhari's first tenure. Every where I turned to, there was a Bala, Usman, Halil, Dikko Yahaya et al waiting to attend to me. I heaved a small sigh of relief when I got to a section where the only thing they do is to sit on their asses and twiddle their thumbs. In this section i finally saw a Bayo and Ifeoma. In every department, 4 out of 5 officers are Northerners, and in some sections, ALL the officers are northerners. My mind boggled.

I saw the same thing when I went to the National HQ of the same NCS in Wuse 3 in 2018. In whole sections the officers were Northerners but it was a bit better here because there were more non-northerners are one moved up the rank and file. Still yet, the lopsided federal representation was glaring. Some of these officers can even write a simple statement and the one who attended to me gave me pen and paper to write his report for him after he asked me the correct spellings of some words a couple of times and i gave him. Last last he handed the paper to me and asked me to kukuma continue. I left what I came for to be doing secretary.

Let us be guided. We are in deep shït.

But your vice president said times without number that restructuring is not the solution to Nigeria's myriad of problems but the 'allocation of resources. And guess where he is from.

It is certain he too 'assists' his staff write memos. He is a 'resourceful' person.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by WibusJaga: 1:51pm On May 12, 2021
In Peter Tosh's voice...

Everyone is crying out for peace, none is crying out for justice.
I don't want no peace, I need equal rights and justice...

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by tasalanoni(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
pack of clue people.Number of Federal Civil Servants per States in Nigeria

SE
Abia - 3579
Anambra - 3576
Ebonyi - 865
Enugu - 2695
Imo - 5825
Total = 16541

NE
Adamawa -1727
Bauchi - 1172
Borno - 1822
Gombe - 1218
Taraba -1112
Yobe - 744
Total = 6577

SS
Akwa Ibom - 4416
Bayelsa - 957
Cross River - 2681
Delta - 4419
Edo - 3890
Rivers - 1675
Total = 18038

NC
Benue - 3951
Kogi - 5186
Kwara - 2537
Nasarawa - 1452
Niger - 2193
Plateau - 2542
Total = 17861

SW
Ekiti - 2613
Lagos- 2180
Ogun - 4669
Ondo - 3393
Osun - 3321
Oyo - 3244
Total = 19420

NW
Jigawa - 675
Kaduna - 3199
Kano - 1545
Katsina - 1237
Kebbi - 875
Sokoto - 732
Zamfara - 543
Total = 8806

Now those who said Nigeria has marginalized them can they really say so after seeing this .
What if the entire North complain about this.
U point one finger at someone th
That's more like it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by mrksquare: 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Ishilove post=101613762]And this, folks, was one of the remote causes of the Rwandan Genocide.

The day I knew we are in trouble in this country was the day I went to the state HQ of the NCS in Apapa during Buhari's first tenure. Every where I turned to, there was a Bala, Usman, Halil, Dikko Yahaya et al waiting to attend to me. I heaved a small sigh of relief when I got to a section where the only thing they do is to sit on their asses and twiddle their thumbs. In this section i finally saw a Bayo and Ifeoma. In every department, 4 out of 5 officers are Northerners, and in some sections, ALL the officers are northerners. My mind boggled.

I saw the same thing when I went to the National HQ of the same NCS in Wuse 3 in 2018. In whole sections the officers were Northerners but it was a bit better here because there were more non-northerners are one moved up the rank and file. Still yet, the lopsided federal representation was glaring. Some of these officers can even write a simple statement and the one who attended to me gave me pen and paper to write his report for him after he asked me the correct spellings of some words a couple of times and i gave him. Last last he handed the paper to me and asked me to kukuma continue. I left what I came for to be doing secretary.

Let us be guided. We are in deep shït.

The same scenario is also evidenced in EFCC Port Harcourt Zonal office. Over 80% of the staff strength are people from the northern extraction. I have had cause to question if is only northerners in Nigeria that have the exclusive monopoly of non-corrupt people.

One Nigeria is indeed an illusion that is favouring the northerners.

A country that is not built on the ideals of equity and fair play is only retrogressing on the quicksand of disintegration.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ictjobber: 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
BoboNogoDie:

Speak for yourself!

You can be black but I'm not!

I'm 99% BROWN. ONLY THE COLOUR OF MY HAIR IS BLACK.

I DON'T LIVE BY HOW OTHERS DEFINE ME.

And both My skin and hair are black... Your point?
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Maobichek: 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

SE
Abia - 3579
Anambra - 3576
Ebonyi - 865
Enugu - 2695
Imo - 5825
Total = 16541

NE
Adamawa -1727
Bauchi - 1172
Borno - 1822
Gombe - 1218
Taraba -1112
Yobe - 744
Total = 6577

SS
Akwa Ibom - 4416
Bayelsa - 957
Cross River - 2681
Delta - 4419
Edo - 3890
Rivers - 1675
Total = 18038

NC
Benue - 3951
Kogi - 5186
Kwara - 2537
Nasarawa - 1452
Niger - 2193
Plateau - 2542
Total = 17861

SW
Ekiti - 2613
Lagos- 2180
Ogun - 4669
Ondo - 3393
Osun - 3321
Oyo - 3244
Total = 19420

NW
Jigawa - 675
Kaduna - 3199
Kano - 1545
Katsina - 1237
Kebbi - 875
Sokoto - 732
Zamfara - 543
Total = 8806

Now those who said Nigeria has marginalized them can they really say so after seeing this .

Kai!!! What is this cos this is not what we have in reality. CAC, FIRS, CUSTOMS etc offices in Abj says different thing from this data ok.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by shedy03(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Can you now see one of the many reasons why everyone needs to go their separate ways in this country?

Gross nepotism is the order of the day in this lifeless Buhari-led administration.

They can shortlist their ancestors in their NAMÀ (Cow) enterprise, but please let them allow us to go our separate ways.

This useless marriage is not working.
They say onenigeria by force. lols.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by BoboNogoDie: 1:53pm On May 12, 2021
Mayeldah:
Yoruba Muslims will still defend this government even when they are cheated by same fulanis.

To them, religion is everything.

Please divide the country and let's go our separate ways
Even OSU ipob Jews will masturbate on it.

Go to S.E, ordinary for a non-indigen to become sug president of hod of a department or to even buy a land is almost MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello everyone, please I plan of opening a POS centre, I have processed a POS machine which have been delivered to me and also printed banners and secured a place where I can do my POS business but the problem is I don't have enough money left with me to start this business immediately that is why I am coming to the good people of nairaland. I am in need of someone that will invest 50k and get 5k interest every month or 100k and get 10k interest every month for as many months the money is invested in the business and anytime the person needs his initial money he can take it back only that he will give a month notice. I am ready to provide any collateral you need and ready to prepare an agreement and sign. Please any interested person should hit me up on whatsapp. My number is below on my signature. I am in Lagos incase you want a physical meeting. Thanks
Young man,

Enough of dis your nonsense.

You can go on and do whatever you want to..

Pls I beg you.

Proceed!

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by mrksquare: 1:53pm On May 12, 2021
The same scenario is also evidenced in EFCC Port Harcourt Zonal office. Over 80% of the staff strength are people from the northern extraction. I have had cause to question if is only northerners in Nigeria that have the exclusive monopoly of non-corrupt people.

One Nigeria is indeed an illusion that is favouring just a section of the country-- north

A country that is not built on the ideals of equity and fair play is only retrogressing on the quicksand of disintegration.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by BoboNogoDie: 1:55pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
ahiboilandgas:

SE
Abia - 3579
Anambra - 3576
Ebonyi - 865
Enugu - 2695
Imo - 5825
Total = 16541

NE
Adamawa -1727
Bauchi - 1172
Borno - 1822
Gombe - 1218
Taraba -1112
Yobe - 744
Total = 6577

SS
Akwa Ibom - 4416
Bayelsa - 957
Cross River - 2681
Delta - 4419
Edo - 3890
Rivers - 1675
Total = 18038

NC
Benue - 3951
Kogi - 5186
Kwara - 2537
Nasarawa - 1452
Niger - 2193
Plateau - 2542
Total = 17861

SW
Ekiti - 2613
Lagos- 2180
Ogun - 4669
Ondo - 3393
Osun - 3321
Oyo - 3244
Total = 19420

NW
Jigawa - 675
Kaduna - 3199
Kano - 1545
Katsina - 1237
Kebbi - 875
Sokoto - 732
Zamfara - 543
Total = 8806

[/s]
Keep fooling yourself.

Where did you get this rubbish from?

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by LLMG: 1:55pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ahiboilandgas: 1:55pm On May 12, 2021
Maobichek:

Kai!!! What is this cos this is not what we have in reality. CAC, FIRS, CUSTOMS etc offices in Abj says different thing from this data ok.
why not publish your own data an act civilised for once . Junk of the federal civil servant are in federal civil service .firs is just 5000 staff .cac 800 .
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Temptee101(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2021
...and it keeps getting worse.

For how long are we going to continue like this? This has got to stop.

Check out Buhari's appointments for the past six years in power, Northerners left, right and center.

Recruitments into govt agencies aren't any different.

The whole south should speak with one voice and break away from these evil people.

We can't just continue like this, our children can't suffer the same fate like we did or be at the mercy of these people. Never!

Enough is enough.

#DivideNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ahiboilandgas: 1:56pm On May 12, 2021
BoboNogoDie:
[s][/s]
Keep fooling yourself.

Where did you get this rubbish from?
for Dr joe Abah a fellow southerner
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by BoboNogoDie: 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
ictjobber:

And both My skin and hair are black... Your point?
You must be an alien then because since I was born, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BLACK PERSON BEFORE.

What I have been seeing are people with different shades of pale/pink - brown skinned.

I find it hard to comprehend how foolish some humans could be.... You see a brown door or whatever and you'll call it BROWN. You see a black charcoal and you'll call it black. But when you see a brown human, you call them blacks and call and accepts that pale/pink skinned people who call themselves whites are truly so...

Emancipate yourself from slavery tag and identity!
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by UnabashedIPOB: 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
tell that to joe ABAH .THE D.G BPSR but your hate filled brain will not allow you .u can as well tell all the igbo to resign in Mass as a form of protest and move to the promise land .

You're too DUMB and STUPID to reason! Your FAKE numbers are NOT fooling anyone. You can only fool M0R0NS like yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by BoboNogoDie: 2:02pm On May 12, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
for Dr joe Abah a fellow southerner
Who the fúck is Dr Joe Abah?
Is he or she a civil servant job statistician?

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ahiboilandgas: 2:02pm On May 12, 2021
I actually taught the very educated!!!southerner will publish a data showing the entire number of workers per state of origin to assert their claims of Northerner filling all position .but the very educated crew are using gossip research method to reach conclusions. Like I busted CAC.and all staff where dress in aboki attire ,I visited NNPC and all the people spoke hausa .how can a so called more educated people used this research method .?
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ahiboilandgas: 2:04pm On May 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You're too DUMB and STUPID to reason! Your FAKE numbers are NOT fooling anyone. You can only fool M0R0NS like yourself.
let have your un dumb numbers even if it from ipob berau of (lies) and statistic
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by LLMG: 2:06pm On May 12, 2021
these people think all of this nonsense will help them, the reverse is actually the case. other islamized countries might have succeeded using this method, but in Nigeria it is zero because it will fail.
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/disquiet-in-nama-over-secret-recruitments/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ahiboilandgas: 2:07pm On May 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

see the real slowpoke like his other fleeing oga that caused 3m death and ran away .IPOB LEADER, NNAMDI KANU ALLEGEDLY FLEES UK OVER INTERPOL ARREST
By Kalu Nwokoro Idika
Elombah News
On May 12, 2021

Reports have emerged claiming that the leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu who is presently in exile after the infamous Operation Python Dance in his Afara Ukwu home in Umuahia has fled the United Kingdom over fear of arrest.

According to The Will Nigeria, the IPOB leader is reportedly on the run following a major move taken by the Federal Government of Nigeria led by President Muhammadu Buhari to apprehend him.

Kanu, who doubles as director of Radio Biafra, is allegedly on the run following the official request by Nigeria’s government for his arrest and extradition from the United Kingdom with the international police (INTERPOL) on his trail.

The application of Kanu’s arrest was made by the government about two weeks ago through the official diplomatic channel at the ministry of Foreign affairs.

Following the request to extradite the Biafra activist, Kanu is alleged to have hurriedly left London, the United Kingdom where he was based for some time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies / VLA Test For Bank Recruitment / How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.