Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina (34347 Views)

Only Qualified Candidate Are Adviced To A Apply For These Positions.. / NAMA Recruitment 2018 Application Form -www.nama.gov.ng / ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Mayeldah(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2021
Yoruba Muslims will still defend this government even when they are cheated by same fulanis.

To them, religion is everything.

Please divide the country and let's go our separate ways

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by nedu666: 1:23pm On May 12, 2021
tesseract:
Enter FIRS and see wonders everywhere.

My broda firs just changed like magic. It's as if they were employing every nothern graduate. You get office or not, just come work. U will see almost 30 people in one office cracking jokes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by boxypane(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2021
This is the worst Government we shall experience

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by seyz91(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2021
nothing to see cuz another old thief is warming up to take over
iammo:
cool

Buhari and Sirika with their Nepotism again

Aviation, industry is so delicate that favouritism shouldn't be a criteria for recruitment

2023 is not far... We shall see

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 12, 2021
Ishilove:
And this, folks, was one of the remote causes of the Rwandan Genocide.

The day I knew we are in trouble in this country was the day I went to the state HQ of the NCS in Apapa during Buhari's first tenure. Every where I turned to, there was a Bala, Usman, Halil, Dikko Yahaya et al waiting to attend to me. I heaved a small sigh of relief when I got to a section where the only thing they do is to sit on their asses and twiddle their thumbs. In this section i finally saw a Bayo and Ifeoma. In every department, 4 out of 5 officers are Northerners, and in some sections, ALL the officers are northerners. My mind boggled.

I saw the same thing when I went to the National HQ of the same NCS in Wuse 3 in 2018. In whole sections the officers were Northerners but it was a bit better here because there were more non-northerners are one moved up the rank and file. Still yet, the lopsided federal representation was glaring. Some of these officers can even write a simple statement and the one who attended to me gave me pen and paper to write his report for him after he asked me the correct spellings of some words a couple of times and i gave him. Last last he handed the paper to me and asked me to kukuma continue. I left what I came for to be doing secretary.

Let us be guided. We are in deep shït.
The former customs controller Abdullahi dikko was once accuse of not having a waec result.The NYSC graduate who helped him with the forgery raised an alarm that the customs officer was after his life.Up till now the case has not been revisited.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by YoungAncient1: 1:25pm On May 12, 2021
See why people dey do multiple indigeneship certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by nedu666: 1:25pm On May 12, 2021
emmadejust:
Make the northern enjoy their reign now, when another from the southern part do as they are doing now let them don't complain of nepotism.... embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

The question is will power come to d south in 2023. If it does not, what will the south do?

North go shock south for 2023

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Greatisthelord: 1:26pm On May 12, 2021
Most of our southern elites turn a blind eye to this;as long as their children's future is secure. Even those in the position to help find it difficult to assist job seekers;they rather sell the slots than give them out freely. May God help us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by saintmm(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2021
The reason I'm saying we've gone beyond sitting together to be negotiating this nationhood, let's just go our different ways.
Imagine the gross nepotism going on under this government!

I rise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Brushstrokes20: 1:27pm On May 12, 2021
# shithole!...a doomed contraption where the BEST are being RULED by the WORST!

Nigeria is on a cliff edge!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by lexy2014: 1:28pm On May 12, 2021
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/disquiet-in-nama-over-secret-recruitments/

Lalasticlala

Mr. , pls come and see what IPoB, nnamdi kanu & PDPs 16years have caused

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Goldiness: 1:29pm On May 12, 2021
Square pegs in round holes, quite unfortunate. The is Country is died and gone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ahiboilandgas: 1:29pm On May 12, 2021
inoki247:
Abokii everywhere that's why the country no get direction again....

Pack Clueless people follow body....
pack of clue people.Number of Federal Civil Servants per States in Nigeria

SE
Abia - 3579
Anambra - 3576
Ebonyi - 865
Enugu - 2695
Imo - 5825
Total = 16541

NE
Adamawa -1727
Bauchi - 1172
Borno - 1822
Gombe - 1218
Taraba -1112
Yobe - 744
Total = 6577

SS
Akwa Ibom - 4416
Bayelsa - 957
Cross River - 2681
Delta - 4419
Edo - 3890
Rivers - 1675
Total = 18038

NC
Benue - 3951
Kogi - 5186
Kwara - 2537
Nasarawa - 1452
Niger - 2193
Plateau - 2542
Total = 17861

SW
Ekiti - 2613
Lagos- 2180
Ogun - 4669
Ondo - 3393
Osun - 3321
Oyo - 3244
Total = 19420

NW
Jigawa - 675
Kaduna - 3199
Kano - 1545
Katsina - 1237
Kebbi - 875
Sokoto - 732
Zamfara - 543
Total = 8806

Now those who said Nigeria has marginalized them can they really say so after seeing this .
What if the entire North complain about this.
U point one finger at someone th

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by micflo28(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2021
They keep widening the gap of disunity. How do you want other regions to end the agitation when they are not productively engaged. Please let the war begin, I am ready to fight to death for my own nation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Akanoaaa(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2021
Out of 35, they gave 5 to the south and they keep 30. One Nigeria indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Speakright79(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2021
RodeDindu:

Just come to CAC, it will shock you more.
When a child is crying and pointing at a place, something is really not right.

Go to EFCC offices, the same thing. I was at the EFCC office in Benin recently and right from the reception, na fulanis full everywhere. I began to wonder whether I was in northern Nigeria....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by BigBizzy(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2021
Na normal buhari pattern
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Bluffly: 1:31pm On May 12, 2021
They should stop all this trash of using the term replacement. What are they replacing. Buch of motherfuckers. This is replacement meaning
"Replacement employee means an employee who is employed by the employer to replace another employee absent on extended leave for a specified period of time on either a full-time or part-time basis for at least two calendar months."

Which means there must be a recruitment process to replace.

They should follow the recruitment process as enshrined in the law.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by UnabashedIPOB: 1:32pm On May 12, 2021
There is a massive air of suspense in the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) over the recent shortlisting of about 35 candidates to be trained and recruited as Air Traffic Controllers (ATCOs) with insiders alleging that majority of the shortlisted candidates were from northern part of the country and almost 18 allegedly from Katsina State.

Daily Sun exclusively learnt that the recruitment process was not only said to be lopsided but also shrouded in secrecy following management’s inability to advertise the vacancies in line with the law establishing the Federal Character Commission which mandates that vacancies for positions in the Federal Civil Service be advertised in one Southern and one Northern paper for a period of six weeks.

This is for the Buhari IDIOTS and apologists, sophisticated M0R0NS, humble SLAVES and OTULECTUALS that want to be in ONE NIGERIA: "Where is your so called FEDERAL CHARACTER?" The ZOOGERIA FULANI government is clearly showing you that you're nothing but WILLING TOOLS for your emasculation and subjugation. You all are too damn stupid to realize how FOOLISH you're. I hope you DIE in your support for ONE NIGERIA!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by BoboNogoDie: 1:32pm On May 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Can you now see one of the many reasons why everyone needs to go their separate ways in this country?

Gross nepotism is the order of the day in this lifeless Buhari-led administration.

They can shortlist their ancestors in their NAMÀ (Cow) enterprise, but please let them allow us to go our separate ways.

This useless marriage is not working.
Excellent!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by mamdanju: 1:32pm On May 12, 2021
False alarm, when the full list of staff is displayed now, the north will be surcharged. The same falsehood that was peddle on the recruitment of judges in to high courts which was shamefully Exposed to be false

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by civilserva: 1:33pm On May 12, 2021
Katsina people are intelligent and they were employed based on merit. Why the noise?

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by duni04(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2021
This is what you get with zoning. When it is their turn they fill all the positions with their people. Jonathan did his own, obasanjo did his own so you people should keep quiet while the Katsina peoole do theirs. Enjoy the dividends of zoning and Federal character over merit. No system can ever be efficient when there is a deliberate effort to entrench bureaucracy, Nepotism and Clanishness with that nonsense called Federal Character and zoning.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by UnabashedIPOB: 1:34pm On May 12, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
pack of clue people.Number of Federal Civil Servants per States in Nigeria

SE
Abia - 3579
Anambra - 3576
Ebonyi - 865
Enugu - 2695
Imo - 5825
Total = 16541

NE
Adamawa -1727
Bauchi - 1172
Borno - 1822
Gombe - 1218
Taraba -1112
Yobe - 744
Total = 6577

SS
Akwa Ibom - 4416
Bayelsa - 957
Cross River - 2681
Delta - 4419
Edo - 3890
Rivers - 1675
Total = 18038

NC
Benue - 3951
Kogi - 5186
Kwara - 2537
Nasarawa - 1452
Niger - 2193
Plateau - 2542
Total = 17861

SW
Ekiti - 2613
Lagos- 2180
Ogun - 4669
Ondo - 3393
Osun - 3321
Oyo - 3244
Total = 19420

NW
Jigawa - 675
Kaduna - 3199
Kano - 1545
Katsina - 1237
Kebbi - 875
Sokoto - 732
Zamfara - 543
Total = 8806

Now those who said Nigeria has marginalized them can they really say so after seeing this .
What if the entire North complain about this.
U point one finger at someone th

Please STOP posting FAKE ass NUMBERS. WE are not gullible and can't be FOOLED by your PROPAGANDA!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Jdbrasco2: 1:34pm On May 12, 2021
As southerners no wan get sense let them keep riding other regions. Where is that hellianus? Ur food don land. Aboki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by naijadrivablog: 1:34pm On May 12, 2021
Quotasystem
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ahiboilandgas: 1:35pm On May 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Please STOP posting FAKE ass NUMBERS. WE are not gullible and can't be FOOLED by your PROPAGANDA!
i know u are properly by hate this the link by Joe Abahhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/89-511-civil-servants-in-fgs-employ-by-nov-2015-dg-bpsr/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiG592Pk8TwAhUNUBUIHZzXCJcQFjAOegQICRAC&usg=AOvVaw3TGG5zENgcsc4LBIRKS5en&ampcf=1
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ahiboilandgas: 1:37pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Solidkay(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2021
Zombie nation.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Maobichek: 1:39pm On May 12, 2021
Ayo8:
Same as with Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment back in 2017/2018 mostly northerners got the jobs.

Visit CAC headquarters at Maitama you will know that this country is something else. I feel bad most times cos things that were seen as wickedness before is now ok and accepted.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by UnabashedIPOB: 1:42pm On May 12, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
i know u are properly by hate this the link by Joe Abahhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/89-511-civil-servants-in-fgs-employ-by-nov-2015-dg-bpsr/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiG592Pk8TwAhUNUBUIHZzXCJcQFjAOegQICRAC&usg=AOvVaw3TGG5zENgcsc4LBIRKS5en&ampcf=1

STOP your PROPAGANDA Mister!

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by oluwasegun007(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2021
And you ask why the east are setting govt properties on fire.

Appointment

N 70%

W 20%

E 5%.

S 5%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? / I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.