Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina (34133 Views)

Only Qualified Candidate Are Adviced To A Apply For These Positions.. / NAMA Recruitment 2018 Application Form -www.nama.gov.ng / ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by DamnNiggar: 1:08pm On May 12, 2021
Permit to blame Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by danielbello(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2021
K
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Jakpon: 1:08pm On May 12, 2021
This is one of the reasons why some of us demand for the break up of Nigeria.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Seniorwriter(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2021
Corrupt practices and clueless leasership!!!

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by larryeffizy1(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2021
Only in my country yuu'll see things done codedly....

Which way...? May we deliver ourselves coz God won't come down to fight for us...

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 12, 2021
When one tells the APC loyalists on this site that all is not well...they will be telling you 'stop being alarmed'

Ah well, Nigeria's civil service has always been used as a 'slush reward zone' for poltical support.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 12, 2021
One Nigeria pipo, ha far? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by fitinwell: 1:09pm On May 12, 2021
Check those Kids many of them are fresh graduate 19-22 yrs... Probably still serving NYSC..

While over ripe graduate left out to defend his own source of livelihood..

And you say Kidnapping shouldn't go on rampant...

Who is deceiving who?

No direct or indirect Labour Job

Half Salary paided

Lowest or No minimum wage

Highest Public Holiday

NPower scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Buhari and his northern elists will be preaching one Nigerian, meanwhile they can't prove it in their characters and actions.Is nepotism unity?
One will hardly see government agencies publish or advertise vacancy.They carryout secret recruitment on a daily basis.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by karlriz(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2021
Please how do other hausas or northerners of other arewa States feel about this katsina employment, not to talk of other Nigerian states. This isn't the first, 2nd, 3rd or 4th this is happening.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by HRMK: 1:10pm On May 12, 2021
is this on instructions from abuja or someone trying to please aso rock?
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Blendy77(f): 1:10pm On May 12, 2021
When people hear change next time they will ask questions. This government gave all the signs of being a tribalist and religion fanatic before election and people refused to listen when warned. Someone who could not call his people to order when Non Northern Youth Corpers were being slaughtered cos he failed elections nai una see to vote as President. You all shd enjoy your change and stop complaining. Its just d innocent blood being shed daily that is very very worrisome.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by emmadejust(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2021
Make the northern enjoy their reign now, when another from the southern part do as they are doing now let them don't complain of nepotism.... embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Princedapace(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2021
Ishilove:
And this, folks, was one of the remote causes of the Rwandan Genocide.

The day I knew we are in trouble in this country was the day I went to the state HQ of the NCS in Apapa during Buhari's first tenure. Every where I turned to, there was a Bala, Usman, Halil, Dikko Yahaya et al waiting to attend to me. I heaved a small sigh of relief when I got to a section where the only thing they do is to sit on their asses and twiddle their thumbs. In this section i finally saw a Bayo and Ifeoma. In every department, 4 out of 5 officers are Northerners, and in some sections, ALL the officers are northerners. My mind boggled.

I saw the same thing when I went to the National HQ of the same NCS in Wuse 3 in 2018. In whole sections the officers were Northerners but it was a bit better here because there were more non-northerners are one moved up the rank and file. Still yet, the lopsided federal representation was glaring. Some of these officers can even write a simple statement and the one who attended to me gave me pen and paper to write his report for him after he asked me the correct spellings of some words a couple of times and i gave him. Last last he handed the paper to me and asked me to kukuma continue. I left what I came for to be doing secretary.

Let us be guided. We are in deep shït.

Bro, every northerner has the mindset of war, domination, conquest. We are in deep shit and sincerely, southerners must as a matter of urgency, rise up to demand for a restructured Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by tempest01(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2021
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/disquiet-in-nama-over-secret-recruitments/

Lalasticlala

The chance for the docile South only complaining online to stand up and resist this nepotism and tribalism that is done against their land and the constitution.

A message should be sent to the government of the day that this kind of treasonous actions will no longer be acceptable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Ihejirikakings(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2021
That is the type of job/appointment we see in Nigeria.only from North, Southeast is not among in Nigeria appointment/job.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Imsoblessed: 1:15pm On May 12, 2021
Very soon water go find him level. Even a goat, when pushed to the wall, fights back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by PrinceofHCI(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2021
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/disquiet-in-nama-over-secret-recruitments/

Lalasticlala

Not to worry! The failed & expired contraption's version of the former USSR, is wonderfully on course!! But, this version will be 6 nations and not 19 nations!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by dorodee(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2021
And we wonder why the nation is boiling? Abii??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2021
Ishilove:

The day I knew we are in trouble in this country was the day I went to the state HQ of the NCS in Apapa during Buhari's first tenure. Every where I turned to, there was a Bala, Usman, Halil, Dikko Yahaya et al waiting to attend to me. I heaved a small sigh of relief when I got to a section where the only thing they do is to sit on their asses and twiddle their thumbs. In this section i finally saw a Bayo and Ifeoma. In every department, 4 out of 5 officers are Northerners, and in some sections, ALL the officers are northerners. My mind boggled.

I saw the same thing when I went to the National HQ of the same NCS in Wuse 3 in 2018. In whole sections the officers were Northerners but it was a bit better here because there were more non-northerners are one moved up the rank and file. Still yet, the lopsided federal representation was glaring. Some of these officers can even write a simple statement and the one who attended to me gave me pen and paper to write his report for him after he asked me the correct spellings of some words a couple of times and i gave him. Last last he handed the paper to me and asked me to kukuma continue. [/b]I left what I came for to be doing secretary[b].

Lmfao...

Ad-hoc staff

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Jack005(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2021
And buhari will be preaching unity everytime, yet he has divided the country with his nepotism.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by tesseract: 1:18pm On May 12, 2021
Enter FIRS and see wonders everywhere.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by seyz91(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2021
grin
Tetrahedron:
Dont worry guys, they will eventually work as northern Nigerian Caliphate aviation department or whatever name they give to their new country when this shithole is over
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by seyz91(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2021
i tell you
PlayMaker14:
Can you now see one of the many reasons why everyone needs to go their separate ways in this country?

Gross nepotism is the order of the day in this lifeless Buhari-led administration.

They can shortlist their ancestors in their NAMÀ (Cow) enterprise, but please let them allow us to go our separate ways.

This useless marriage is not working.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Zane2point4(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
My mind left NIGERIA after the 2015 general election.i know NIGERIA will not make any progress under buhari
Me too, I nearly cried and was in depression, I felt like an external force took over Nigeria, I saw the vision..

And its happening, non challant wicked man, very selfish all he knows is his people, undemocratic person, illiteracy at its peak, that's why he brought in terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, etc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by samuel1986(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2021
There is nothing like one Nigeria.
This people are different in all ramifications.
No peace in Nigeria until comes separation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by nedu666: 1:19pm On May 12, 2021
This is nothing compared to npa and customs. Firs is also assuming the same pattern. Yet some mumu southerners think buhari will cede power to the south so that u can undo all these northernization
2023 will shock southerners

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Fiscus105(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2021
for those of you in the south who always think stupidly that you are less concerned where Ministers or Head of agencies come from, I think this will be eye opener for you, in future all the federal government agencies will be dominated by empty headed northerners, and the recruitment circuit shall continue as it's now

Buhari that put all his kinsmen in key agencies you think he dnt know what's doing?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by seyz91(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2021
shocked ogaooo
Ishilove:

I saw the same thing when I went to the National HQ of the same NCS in Wuse 3 in 2018. In whole sections the officers were Northerners but it was a bit better here because there were more non-northerners are one moved up the rank and file. Still yet, the lopsided federal representation was glaring. Some of these officers can even write a simple statement and the one who attended to me gave me pen and paper to write his report for him after he asked me the correct spellings of some words a couple of times and i gave him. Last last he handed the paper to me and asked me to kukuma continue. I left what I came for to be doing secretary.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Camelot65: 1:20pm On May 12, 2021
And that's a delicate agency oooo......This nepotistic government sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by seyz91(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2021
100years too tey, 5 to 10years give or take
Nukilia:
Nigeria civil service has been poisoned and infiltrated by the Jihadists, the ripple effect will cripple this nation for the next 100 years.

#QuietlyDivideNigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / 7 Costly Mistakes On CV That Leave Graduates Unemployed / Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.